Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Video Gaming (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   [:plant:] MrShinra: Im gonna go get a drink while Acer dies for a while (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=41740)

The unmovable stubborn Jan 15, 2012 01:34 AM

Oh hey me me me me me me

Hey Term remember when you were all WHO'S DOWN FOR SOME UNREAL TOURNAMENT and then literally everyone was like "I AM" and then you were like OKAY I'LL SET A DATE FOR THAT SHIT and then ummm hmm hrrrmmm So that's one idea!

This Trackmania business apparently costs like $30 and I'm pretty much never going to play a racing game outside of this though so. All other ideas so far are great.

Also, Nation Red has some co-op if you guys are into the whole zombie-shoot thing but maybe that's played out for a lot of folks. Also the old Serious Sam games maybe?

Single Elbow Jan 15, 2012 04:38 AM

Actually I tried that Steam UT thing and hurp derp it won't connect to our games and shit or maybe I'm just dumb PROLLY DUMB but it doesn't work

Also buying a 4-pack Nation Red but lacking a 4th player and have both Serious Sam: TFE and TSE HD though

map car man words telling me to do things Jan 15, 2012 08:04 AM

What about KING ARTHUR'S GOLD

King Arthur's Gold

FatsDomino Jan 15, 2012 03:29 PM

Well multiplayer gaming aside (which was fantastic btw) last night's session of Katawa Shoujo was read-tacular! Am I right? Right?!

Term and Garr stayed to the very end. Term is a Hanako fan through and through. I'm attempting to get the Lilly route though. Hope I didn't bore the rest of you watching too much.

LIAR Jan 16, 2012 10:40 AM

I am down for multiplayer gaming of any sort, of games I own or are cheap enough not to rape my bank by having to buy new games every week.

FatsDomino Feb 23, 2013 04:03 PM

Nothing special to note about me streaming today or not.

However, for anyone that subscribed to my stream or something please note I no longer use the justin.tv account that I used to. I'm now on ustream.

I still like people using http://www.thegond.com/letsplay/ for when I stream since it has the chat client I look at in it. Anyway that page obviously has been updated to the ustream account that I use.

During a drink-on I held a few months ago I lost my justin.tv account to an automatic copyright flag which was complete horseshit but there's nothing I can do about it. Anyway, I'm keeping exclusive to gaming on this ustream account so there shouldn't be any issues hopefully. If I switch accounts again in the future I'll try to remember to post about it in this thread.

Single Elbow Feb 23, 2013 08:57 PM

Any games on your lineup? It's been a while since we had one!

The unmovable stubborn Feb 23, 2013 09:00 PM

ACERRRRR

PLAY SHADOWGATE

FatsDomino Feb 23, 2013 10:35 PM

I assume you mean for the NES? I guess I could. It'll be awful.

As far as a lineup. Shiiiiit. I still haven't finished Vanquish and Skyward Sword. Skills sent me a shootemup game on PS2 I haven't even touched as well. Fuck.

Additional Spam:
Okay I will be streaming Shadowgate right now I guess. Heads up!

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor Feb 23, 2013 10:37 PM

Wait

what did I buy you?

The unmovable stubborn Feb 24, 2013 04:40 AM

http://operationrainfall.com/wp-cont...e-the-book.gif

Final Fantasy Phoneteen Feb 24, 2013 01:01 PM

I think about the only thing he didn't try was speaking to it.

That was a ton of fun, but loooooooong. Still, I hope to catch the next one. It's quite entertaining!

EDIT: props to the new tags

FatsDomino Feb 24, 2013 08:22 PM

You guys are all terrible, horrible people.

I had a lot of fun.

But maaaaaaaan. So bad. The lot of you.

THE POWER OF WATER Feb 24, 2013 08:33 PM

Only one of us read The Horse Whisperer aloud.

Hint: it was you, you are the terribles

FatsDomino Feb 24, 2013 11:38 PM

Yeah, it was your punishment. Besides it wasn't all bad. I read squirrelking after it.

Little Brenty Brent Brent Feb 25, 2013 10:07 PM

[ 19:03:41 ] [ +Garr ] I got the secret ending because I managed to take that book with me.
[ 19:03:45 ] [ +AnnieMoose ] and try every single possibility on them
[ 19:03:51 ] [ +AnnieMoose ] WHAT
[ 19:04:06 ] [ +AnnieMoose ] there's a secret ending?

wvlfpvp Feb 28, 2013 02:53 PM

So does this mean that you have to play Uninvited next?

Little Brenty Brent Brent Feb 28, 2013 09:13 PM

NO. OATH IN FELGHANA.

The unmovable stubborn Feb 28, 2013 09:27 PM

Yeah, an Oath race was proposed and must happen.

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor Feb 28, 2013 11:21 PM

Oh, a RACE?

Yeah ok let's do that

Single Elbow Mar 1, 2013 10:26 PM

Oath next time? Shit. I am super down on this. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Final Fantasy Phoneteen Mar 2, 2013 04:55 PM

I have my copy sitting on Steam. I would not be against playing it.

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor Mar 2, 2013 05:43 PM

Wait, legit talk.

Let's actually plan for a race.

Are we going to stream side by side? Is it going to be just acer's stream while everyone else is playing and offering colour commentary?

How's this going to go down?

The unmovable stubborn Mar 3, 2013 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shake it, Quake it, SPACE KABOOM (Post 809807)
Wait, legit talk.

Let's actually plan for a race.

Are we going to stream side by side? Is it going to be just acer's stream while everyone else is playing and offering colour commentary?

How's this going to go down?

Well, I figure anyone that has the capacity to stream might as well. It seems like it's probably easy enough to put multiples of those embedded ustream deals on one page. Not sure how well my camels will handle it but I'll crank out a miserable little postage stamp of a stream if need be.

Technical concerns aside, HowLongToBeat suggests about 10.5 hours for this business, and that's not taking into account Acer hitting every rock in the game to see if candy falls out. If we do this it had better be when nobody has anything pressing the next day.