Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Help Desk (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Monsters Dracula: Crazy Vampire for GBC won't boot (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22102)

Sir-Sabin Jun 10, 2007 01:03 PM

Monsters Dracula: Crazy Vampire for GBC won't boot

i got Monsters Dracula: Crazy Vampire for GBC from gamestop, i get home and it won't boot on my GBA or on my Gamecube. what can i do i've done everything i can think of to get it to boot?

Joe Wiewel Jun 11, 2007 12:25 AM

Well, sounds like the game pak is dirty. Try putting rubbing alcohol on a Q-tip and cleaning the metal contacts off. Wait a few minutes so the alcohol will evaporate, then try it.

If that doesn't work, make sure other games work in your Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Player. If they do, you may have to return that game to Gamestop. :-/

mortis Jun 11, 2007 10:46 AM

Joe pretty much said it all.

Clean the game AND your GBA. See if it works then, if not, bring it back and get another copy.

Sir-Sabin Jun 13, 2007 03:26 PM

well the GBA and Gameboy player works because i was playing The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages on my GBA, the inside of it looks clean, when i boot it the word Nintendo is missing, sounds like a fake, what do i do if it is?

RacinReaver Jun 13, 2007 03:35 PM

Bring it back to Gamestop and tell them what's going wrong. Maybe see if they can load it into a GBA/DS they have lying around the store to see if it works there.

nuttyturnip Jun 13, 2007 03:35 PM

Well, if you take it back to Gamestop and they can't get it to boot either, they've really got no choice but to give you a refund or store credit. Hope you've got your receipt.

Sir-Sabin Jun 13, 2007 03:41 PM

i would, but i live in canada and the ebgames here won't take it and i tryed booting it with two diffent systems (the GBA and a Gameboy Player for GC)

Grawl Jun 13, 2007 06:47 PM

And why wouldn't they take it back?

RacinReaver Jun 13, 2007 07:07 PM

I'm pretty sure they give you a 1 week warranty on all used games. It's the 1 year one you've gotta shell out an extra $8 or something for.

Sir-Sabin Jun 14, 2007 06:04 PM

they said they can't take it back cause it's a diffent number or something

niki Jun 14, 2007 06:17 PM

:eye:

Go there with your parents. They may sound very serious in their justifications of why they can't take back the broken game they sold to you, but surely it won't fly so well with adults who know when to mention the word "lawsuit".

Sir-Sabin Jun 14, 2007 06:35 PM

i could goto nintendo and say it's a fake, would they give me another?

JazzFlight Jun 14, 2007 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir-Sabin (Post 452076)
i could goto nintendo and say it's a fake, would they give me another?

No.

Go back to the store with your receipt and get a refund / exchange.

EB/Gamestop has a new 7-day return policy with used games.

Sir-Sabin Jun 14, 2007 06:55 PM

the problem is this was all a month ago or so, when i took it back to them

Grawl Jun 14, 2007 07:10 PM

Welcome to the real world then.

This is where your choices can make your future.

MMORPG coming soon.