Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   I make a bitch sandwich (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Banana Cream Recess Peanut Butter Cups (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24329)

T0X1Qu3 Aug 15, 2007 05:26 PM

Banana Cream Recess Peanut Butter Cups

Mmmm... They're so good.

Has anyone tried them?

Whats your facorite Recess candy? There's quite a bit out there.

Gechmir Aug 15, 2007 05:40 PM

I haven't had Recess since gradeschool.

Or do you mean Reese's?

Sounds horrible :mad: I prefer good ol' original.

Bernard Black Aug 15, 2007 05:59 PM

I'd ask for someone to explain what the hell these things are but the only way I'll eat peanuts is salted. Peanut butter makes me feel icky.

T0X1Qu3 Aug 15, 2007 06:06 PM

Reese's

lol my bad on the spelling

gidget Aug 15, 2007 11:25 PM

Someone bought a bag of these at work yesterday and had us all try them, and they're surprisingly ok. I prefer the regular Reese's, but these weren't bad.

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon Aug 15, 2007 11:33 PM

We don't carry them at our store. I checked every product and variety in the candy aisle for proper prices, codes, discounts, etc. (my job) and never saw a "banana cream" variety.

That said, I like fried peanut butter & banana sandwiches (sparingly), so these could be good.

Divest Aug 17, 2007 01:05 AM

Crash, how do you fry that sandwhich?

I would really like to try those sandwhichs you're talking about. I love regular peanut butter & banana sandwhichs but have never tried it friend.

Dopefish Aug 20, 2007 11:18 PM

It's an Elvis special edition thing. Sounds gross to me.

Infernal Monkey Aug 22, 2007 04:06 AM

Oh rad racer, for years now whenever I heard 'peanut butter cup' in an American show or whatever, I just assumed it was some tiny cup of peanut butter you could carry around to inform everyone of your desire for peanut butter. I MUST HAVE SOME EVERYWHERE I GO. But now an internet research on the internet tells me the secret of them. Why would you call a chocolate a cup, that's just begging for a round of golf.

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon Aug 22, 2007 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Divest (Post 490751)
Crash, how do you fry that sandwhich?

I would really like to try those sandwhichs you're talking about. I love regular peanut butter & banana sandwhichs but have never tried it friend.

You put it in a fucking wire basket, then immerse it in the hot oil.

LIKE ANYTHING YOU WOULD DEEP FRY.

Divest Aug 22, 2007 12:26 PM

WELL I'VE NEVER DEEP FRIED ANYTHING BEFORE

Thanks~! :-D

Sousuke Aug 23, 2007 08:58 PM

Whoa, I've pan-fried those sandwiches before, but never deep-fried. Maybe I'll try that sometime, it sounds really good. :o

As for the banana peanut butter cups... I've never even heard of them. I mean, we have regular ones, and caramel ones, but I think that's it. Maybe it's a US-only thing?

SunkistTheHedge Aug 25, 2007 07:55 AM

i hadn't heard of a Banana Cream flavor But I think i'll try this out to see how i like it

^-^ Sep 10, 2007 11:21 AM

I believe this flavor is a regional flavor only, account to Elvis' favorite sandwich.

nuttyturnip Sep 10, 2007 12:23 PM

They're hard to find, but I managed to get some at Walmart; there and Wegmans are the only places I've seen this flavor, and they're easy to miss because the packaging is the same as the normal ones except for the picture of Elvis. I brought a bag into the office last week and they were quite popular.

Celes Chere Sep 10, 2007 03:12 PM

I haven't tried them yet, but my mother loves Elvis so I wouldn't be surprised if she picked some up in the future.

Didn't Elvis also like PB&bacon sandwiches too? Why didn't Recess make that flavor? :tpg: