Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New member here sorta (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46030)

boogie Sep 27, 2015 11:49 AM

New member here sorta

Just got out of prison and got my computer.. Man has this place changed. What's with the neckbeard and talk of penis on the main page? I remember when talking about a penis only took place in Sewers or with the famous homosexual debates that took place in political palace..

I tried searching the forum with regards to the neckbeard picture and did find a reddit link...

The Plane Is A Tiger Sep 27, 2015 12:47 PM

You just got out of prison and you're surprised by penis talk?

boogie Sep 27, 2015 04:37 PM

in prison we call it prison pussy or the str8 guys talk about their wives, girlfriends or in some cases women they want to bone...

What happened to GFF, used to be more lively..

I remember some gay dude named paris, sassafrass, Runewalsh used to post about #gamemusic ... I see BradyLama still using PP as an echo chamber for his politics which is fine.. I miss how things were. Secretsquirrel was a mod... and the forum did not showcase a fat neckbeard

Talec Sep 28, 2015 03:18 AM

wow rude

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor Sep 28, 2015 09:18 AM

Do not insult our flawless beardtop.

It's actually the key to getting all the cool content. Only those with beards of sufficient quality get access to the new, high quality, private tracker.

Prove your worth.

FatsDomino Sep 29, 2015 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogie (Post 827459)
What happened to GFF, used to be more lively..

boogie, social media and the general forum populace growing up and/or "moving on" happened. There are certain parts of the forum that are relatively active. GFF is most active in its IRC channel and on Facebook. People that have been around here long enough know about its members having inside jokes as usernames instead of their actual usernames. The beautiful bearded man at the top of the board is Garr and he is wonderful.

Talec Sep 29, 2015 10:12 PM

Acer with the effortpost

boogie Sep 30, 2015 05:24 AM

I hardly see any mods, none of the old time active users on any more.. Paris, sasafrass the feminist and secret squirrel, Runewalsh , etc...

The Plane Is A Tiger Sep 30, 2015 09:11 AM

Two admin have responded in this thread alone, and you only seem to remember those four people. It's not really surprising that you don't see anyone you know.

nuttyturnip Sep 30, 2015 09:47 AM

I've never heard of Paris or Runewalsh, and I've been around quite awhile. Secret Squirrel disappeared years ago, and Sass is still around.

Still not seeing any facial hair pics. Drop your beard or leave forever.

Izlude Sep 30, 2015 12:22 PM

Just dropping in to say uckfay eardsbay.

Talec Sep 30, 2015 01:23 PM

I remember Runewalsh, I think

Fuck that was forever ago.

boogie Oct 1, 2015 06:40 AM

Yea I heard #Gamemusic on irc died.. ah well shit happened.. Lord Styphon still around, he always as an ass

Lord Styphon Oct 3, 2015 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogie
nice to see gff dieing and very idle... that's what you guys get for years and years of being a bunch of elitest assholes...

by the way this is shively.. I'm still around and very happy I don't share the largest vgm collection in most of the US/.

have a fucked day. :)

Hi shively! Thanks for the PM!

Izlude Oct 5, 2015 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Styphon (Post 827507)
Hi shively! Thanks for the PM!

wow, roasted

Sarag Oct 6, 2015 01:14 AM

Oh fuck me, Styphon and Izlude! I missed you guys!

<-- a_lurker

Dagobert Oct 9, 2015 02:43 PM

Definitely didn't go to prison but I'm checking this forum after so many years. Didn't expect it to still be around.

Seris Oct 9, 2015 03:26 PM

who are you people

Talec Oct 9, 2015 06:21 PM

Pssh Dagobert it's only been five years since you were last here

Misogynyst Gynecologist Oct 14, 2015 11:24 AM

I am still here.

BUT NO ONE CARES. :mad:

The Plane Is A Tiger Oct 14, 2015 11:44 AM

Basil cares. <3

Misogynyst Gynecologist Oct 14, 2015 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Plane Is A Tiger (Post 827546)
Basil cares. <3

Let it never be said you don't play for the cheapest seats in the house.

I poked it and it made a sad sound Oct 15, 2015 12:02 PM

Wow, Shively came back. Somehow I'm not surprised you were in prison, old friend. (It's Sassafrass.)

Welcome back! We're all aging and doing different things since 2006, as you can expect.

DecodeMe Mar 26, 2018 04:27 AM

Im new here as well :D Hello Everyone!

Talec Apr 5, 2018 02:15 AM

Hi there o3o