Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Holy shit, Steve Irwin's dead. (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11698)

Dark Nation Sep 4, 2006 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarknessTear
In Xenosaga Episode 3 E.S. Asher has a weapon called Stingray which stabs through the enemy mech's chest.

proof or it didn't happen.

DarknessTear Sep 4, 2006 02:53 AM

http://www.1up.com/media?id=3008169&type=lg

Usually hits chest though D:

Dark Nation Sep 4, 2006 02:56 AM

Damm, that's crazy.

Well I suppose I'll check out any video that surfaced on tomorrow's newscast on TV, or on some site. At least he died pretty quickly instead of a long painful death.

UltimaIchijouji Sep 4, 2006 02:58 AM

This really sucks. Dai sent me the link and I saw it on 4chan but I didn't believe it. Then I found a news site and I still didn't want to believe it. I don't watch TV much but when I watched his shows from time to time. Really a great loss for humanity. I'm sad.

CRIKEY! One last time, in the name of Steve Irwin.

Unas Sep 4, 2006 03:14 AM

Wow, thats some mad shit, he was always doin' mad shit anyway so I guess he died doing what he enjoyed, R.I.P

BIGWORM Sep 4, 2006 03:17 AM

I ran across this at msn.com. My first reaction was, "WHAT!!!?"

Steve Irwin's death. Seriously left field.

SOJC Sep 4, 2006 03:22 AM

This was not expected...I mean he was brilliant at what he did and I cannot believe he's dead...I respected him for his love of animals...I suppose he died doing what he loved...

R.I.P Steve Irwin

midais Sep 4, 2006 03:34 AM

R.I.P. Steve Irwin. The man that brought wildlife conservation closer to the mainstream.

BIGWORM Sep 4, 2006 03:39 AM

Was he still actively doing his T.V. series for Animal Planet?

Hydra Sep 4, 2006 03:39 AM

It's hard to think of someone that vibrant as dead now. It just doesn't make a lot of sense, y'know?

teh dave Sep 4, 2006 03:44 AM

A true Aussie* icon, the face of Australia... The great Steve Irwin, killed by a stingray.

One last time, with meaning... CRIKEY!

:'( Rest in peace, mate. Rest in peace. :'(

*Pronounced "Oz-ee"

Scarletdeath Sep 4, 2006 04:03 AM

OH MY GOD. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A JOKE THREAD! ;_;

It's so shocking that he's suddenly gone, and I kind of enjoyed his shows. I thought he was INVINCIBLE.

RIP Mr. Irwin. ;_;

munchkin13 Sep 4, 2006 07:23 AM

I can't believe that he's dead. He was really entertaining I thought. I've always wanted to visit his zoo in the hope of actually meeting him but alas I wont have the chance to now. I hope his wife and two children are ok. Terri has the hardest job in the world to do now, breaking the news to the kids that daddy is coming home. I wish them all the best and hope no other misfortunes come their way for a long time.

R.I.P-Steve

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss Sep 4, 2006 07:30 AM

Who'd have thought Rolf Harris would out-live Steve Irwin?

It's a sad, sad day today.

bighunt Sep 4, 2006 07:36 AM

"Stingrays have flat bodies and tails with serrated spines, which contain venom and can cause cuts and puncture wounds. The creatures are not aggressive and injury usually occurs when a swimmer or diver accidentally steps on one."

Quote i found on the web. how the hell did he get stabbed in the heart then???? holy crap!!!

Scarletdeath Sep 4, 2006 07:39 AM

Knowing how Steve Irwin was, he probably tried to hold the stingray with his hands. His death was so sudden! ;__;

His wife will definitely break down when she learns of the news.

Elixir Sep 4, 2006 07:42 AM

She's known for a long time, and she flew back as soon as she heard.

Still, didn't they have two kids? It's going to hurt them. Everyone on the news keeps saying the wife was american, but I swear I've heard them mention the wife being canadian before. Oh well, it's not really important.

The amount of recognition on the internet today just shows how legendary he was. ;_;

Scarletdeath Sep 4, 2006 07:45 AM

He was indeed a legend. In fact, I don't remember watching any other shows on Discovery where the host actually goes to wrestle crocs and provoke other reptilians upclose themselves, before Steve Irwin did. ;_;

Ryuu Sep 4, 2006 07:51 AM

Holy shit. I forgot all about the crocodile hunter, and he jumps back into the foreground by passing away.

R.I.P. Steve Irwin.

joeymui Sep 4, 2006 08:01 AM

It's really sad. :( Tonight all the channels on TV are about him, his wife, his kids, his zoo. He always seem so tough. He's not supposed to die, at least not like THAT.

hikarub Sep 4, 2006 08:02 AM

How sad. He was doing a great job with his documentaries and he really had a great love of animals. Many nature lovers and fellow conservationists will surely miss him.

You were a good guy, Steve. RIP.

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon Sep 4, 2006 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurado
At least he died of natural causes.

You know, somehow I don't think "speared through the chest by pissed-off wildlife" constitutes "natural causes".

It's a far cry from a stroke or pneumonia, don't you think?

Cal Sep 4, 2006 09:00 AM

Deceased: Xtreme natural causes.

Bigblah Sep 4, 2006 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdeath
Knowing how Steve Irwin was, he probably tried to hold the stingray with his hands. His death was so sudden! ;__;

Some more details on how he got stingrayed:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Time.com
Veteran marine wildlife documentary maker Ben Cropp, who has spent hundreds of hours filming on Batt Reef, says Irwin had come too close to a bull ray. Citing a colleague who saw footage of the attack, Cropp says Irwin had accidently boxed the animal in, causing it to attack. "It stopped and twisted and threw up its tail with the spike, and it caught him in the chest," says Cropp. "It's a defensive thing. It's like being stabbed with a dirty dagger." Says Cropp: "It's a one-in-a-million thing. I have swum with many rays, and I have only had one do that to me."

Scarletdeath Sep 4, 2006 09:25 AM

God, talk about bad luck. One in a million chance, and he hit the jackpot. Even my entire family is shocked about his death, watching him on TV and all. Guess he learnt that "stingrays are different from reptiles" way too late.