Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Video Gaming (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   [General Discussion] Backloggery Contacts (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29863)

The Plane Is A Tiger Jul 19, 2009 01:34 PM

They're located beside your avatar, underneath gamertags and such. You don't have any, oddly enough. It'll be a neat system once they add some more, but at the moment there are only like 2 badges non-member of the week people could have at the same time. You can read about them all in the updated FAQ.

Final Fantasy Phoneteen Jul 20, 2009 12:04 AM

Well, since we're all talking about this, I guess it's a good time to mention I have one of these as well. I'm adding games as I go along, and this is definitely not my full backlog, but. Ah well, I'll do it soon enough.

Sorry about the gaudy color scheme. I honestly couldn't make a decent layout to save my life.

Dark Nation Sep 24, 2009 07:44 PM

So apparently imageshack 404'd my banner as I discovered when I got onto my Backloggery today to do some overdue updates :tpg:. Thankfully I had just installed Photoshop last night so I whipped up something just a few minutes ago, and I'm using a better imagehosting website now.

You can go check it out if you want, its nothing TOO special, but eh. The Backloggery - MrShinra's Backloggery

Also, in case the master list isn't updated, can you take care of that sometime soon Paco?

Single Elbow Sep 24, 2009 08:12 PM

I've changed mine. Lost password and all that.

My new backlog.

Freelance Oct 17, 2009 10:27 AM

I cleared out everyone in my Friends list who has never added me in their own backlog so if you wanna add me, let me know so I can add you right back.

P.S. I like that new feature in which you can add games to a compilation package.

P.P.S. You guys sure have lots of interesting/cool/awesome themes for your pages.

VitaminZinc Jan 8, 2010 04:03 AM

Just finished getting mine setup. I feel oddly accomplished in my documenting of non-accomplishments...

The Backloggery

OmagnusPrime Jan 8, 2010 04:54 AM

You possibly want to link to your actual page rather than your options page link. :p But good work, it takes some doing cataloguing everything you have and getting it listed. Satisfying though, for sure. I have found backloggery to be a really nice way of keeping track of what I'm playing and what I've got left to play (and proves a nice bit of motivation for that too).

S_K Jan 8, 2010 07:28 AM

Unless you already check it out sometimes (all 2 of you hurr hurr) I've updated my page here. I'm considering if I should hand in my hardcore gamer card at the 500 mark though, some of these games just take too damn long x.x

VitaminZinc Jan 8, 2010 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmagnusPrime (Post 740383)
I have found backloggery to be a really nice way of keeping track of what I'm playing and what I've got left to play (and proves a nice bit of motivation for that too).

Yeah, when I initially set it up I thought, why does this exist? This is just some kind of timesink that won't help at all.

But, actually seeing what I have left on some systems is very motivational.... and sometimes depressing. The only thing I haven't beaten on Dreamcast is Shenmue 2, and that's just cause my 3rd disc has a scratch on it and would freeze up during storyline stuff. ;-;

Sousuke Jan 8, 2010 11:43 AM

Plus it's a lovely little motivator for marathons and things like Ben's Friends' Challenge, which is a pretty awesome idea. :3

I might actually finish some of those games now. :33:

S_K Jan 8, 2010 11:45 AM

On second thoughts maybe this club is just what I need, I seem to keep hopping between a bunch of games lately but not finishing any.

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss Jan 8, 2010 11:51 AM

I only tend to update mine when Omagnus or Meia remind me, but I just added all my PS2 games (All 64 of them, didn't realise I had that many). Mine's now almost an up to date list, almost.

Ramenbetsu Jan 8, 2010 02:23 PM

For those of you who have not added me yet and care to:
The Backloggery - tokubetsu's Backloggery

Soluzar Jan 8, 2010 02:54 PM

I don't think I ever posted mine in here, since... when Meia asked me about it in Omagnus' journal I instantly got a bunch of new friends.

The Backloggery - Soluzar's Backloggery

There ya go. It is mostly accurate for current and previous generation, then becomes steadly less so as an inverse function of time.

Chaotic Jan 8, 2010 03:25 PM

Heh, I still visit the site religiously. Mainly because I do have my own streaming channel, but I also chat with a bunch of the other Backloggery members I've gotten to know over the year or so in the Member Stream chats as well.

Still, I can't believe us coming in like a tidal wave on that site was almost two years ago.

Which makes me think... Damn, Brawl was released that long ago also. :gonk:

Appetite Lad Jan 13, 2010 12:55 AM

Hi guys

I'd love it if you could add my page to the list despite my newbie status on GFF. :p

Scent of a Grundle Feb 9, 2010 12:34 AM

I finally got around to setting up a backloggery. Link should be in my sig, name there is Hawkeye as well.

EDIT: http://backloggery.com/hawkeye/sig.gif

now when i decide to change my sig the link won't disappear forever

Rocca Apr 9, 2010 08:09 AM

Rocca - Rocca, please~

Shiny McShine Jun 18, 2010 03:30 PM

I've only just barely gotten started, but my contact is Shiny_McShine. Gotten about 4 or 5 games in so far.

coeccias Jun 26, 2010 01:58 AM

Here is my backloggery. I am still in the process of adding all of the games I own.

joe#2 Sep 7, 2010 06:26 PM

Oh hey let me ancient bump this

joe#2 - mudjoe2

Vivi Ornitier Nov 23, 2011 01:01 AM

Has anyone checked out howlongtobeat.com? I know the site looks kind of amateurish, but I like how it keeps track of the length of time it takes to beat the game so you can kind of guage how much soul sucking is required. I wish they had a signature you could make like backloggery.com does....

Mine is
Vivi_Ornitier's Backloggery

I have to sit there and put it all in. It's going to be huge......dies O_o