Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Do You Get As Much Sleep As You Should? (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1686)

Son of Wiseness Mar 12, 2006 12:08 PM

Do You Get As Much Sleep As You Should?

Do you get enough sleep? If someone was asking me this question no would be the answer. I go to bed at about 10:00 and wake up at about 3:00.

Zio Mar 12, 2006 12:09 PM

I always get 7+ hours, preferably odd number of hours and or minutes. Don't know why but I always feel better when I wake up from 7, 9 or 11 hours of sleep or say like 8 hours and 30 mins of sleep and etc.

Chaotic Mar 12, 2006 12:27 PM

Defenitely not. On the weekdays, i'm prone to sleeping around 11pm-2am and having to wake up at 6am for school.

Even if I try to make it up on the weekends, my internal clock won't allow me to sleep that long. I'd probably sleep maybe 1 or 2 more hours than I normally do.

The Wise Vivi Mar 12, 2006 12:42 PM

I get anywhere from 7 to 10 hours of sleep. And about 2 times of the week, I get about 4 hours.... just because I stay up to late and class is at 8:30am.

Locke Mar 12, 2006 12:44 PM

Hahaha - sleep.

Actually - since my profs went on strike, I've been getting a decent amount of sleep for me - about 6 hours most nights. When I'm flight planning and/or studying though, the number of hours spent asleep ranges from 2-4 usually per 24 hour period.

SonicEchidna Mar 12, 2006 12:48 PM

I'm always being told that I don't get as much sleep as I should, and to be honest, they're right.

Usually I'm asleep by 12am, though it varies, as I have to be up by 9am every weekday. At the weekends it's usually whenever I feel tired enough.

J-Man Mar 12, 2006 12:48 PM

I usually get about 6-7 hours sleep every night. But on weekends, it is not uncommon for me to get 10-12 hours sleep. What can I say, I love sleep.

Stealth Mar 12, 2006 12:49 PM

I usually get 5 hours of crappy sleep. Though I've done it so long, I can fully function on only 5 hours.

Musharraf Mar 12, 2006 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Son of Wiseness
I go to bed at about 10:00 and wake up at about 3:00.

Why would you do something like that?

What is "as much sleep as you should" anyway? I heard there's some dude in Cambodia who hasn't slept for 25 years!
I think if I get 6~7 hours of sleep during the week, then that's okay.

munchkin13 Mar 12, 2006 12:56 PM

I get about 5 hours sleep a night if I'm lucky. My body clock doesn't really let me sleep alot I'm not sure why because I'm always knackard. But if I try to sleep in i get serious headaches. However there odd times when it lets me sleep alot for instance today i didn't get to sleep while 6 in the morning n i woke up at 2 in the afternoon so i got 8 hours but thats once every blue moon i can do it.

Rydia Mar 12, 2006 01:14 PM

I don't get at least eight hours of sleep a night during weekdays. I probably average about 6-7 hours during normal semester days, and I still find myself feeling tired in the morning. During summer vacation, I probably have an average of 9-10 hours of sleep per night.

ComCrimson Mar 12, 2006 01:17 PM

On a good night i'll get at least 6-7 hours. I usualy get a lot less than that however because i'm more of a night person. Usualy, i'll go to sleep at about 2-3 AM, even on school nights. I feel fine though, if i got more sleep (say from 10-7:15 which is the usual time i wake up for school) i would feel absolutely knackered. My sleeping patterns are really odd i know

xen0phobia Mar 12, 2006 01:26 PM

jeez all you people, sleep more! .... on weekdays i usually go to bed anywhere from 12:00 to 1:00. On mondays i wake up at 7:50. On tuesdays I wake up at 8:50. On wednesdays i wake up at 7:50 again. On thursdays i wake up at 8:50 again. Finally on fridays i wake up at 9:50, Woot! On the weekend i wake up no earlier then 11:00 and go to bed no later then 2:00. Thats how it goes for me

Matt Mar 12, 2006 01:26 PM

Not really.
I typically get 6-7 hours of sleep most nights, and whenever I wake up I feel like dirt.

I remember on one occasion I had to function on 30 minutes of sleep. This was when I had to work until 9 one night and go in at 6am the next morning.
I had a headache all day to be sure.

Gumby Mar 12, 2006 01:33 PM

I wish... I can sleep upwards of 16 hours if left alone. I rarely get 7 hours of sleep anymore. This is only going to get worse because of my upcoming Navy training.

Jade Mar 12, 2006 01:35 PM

My sleeping patterns are really messed up. Most week nights, I'll go to bed around 11-12am and wake up at 7am, so that's not so bad, but I always sleep in so late on the weekends, so Sunday night I can't get to bed until 1 or 2am, then Monday I'm exhausted. I can't function properly on less than 6 hours of sleep unfortunately.

I remember in high school I'd stay up until 4am and wake up at 9am. I don't know how I did it. I suppose it's a sign of getting old. :(

nazpyro Mar 12, 2006 01:50 PM

In my first 2 years of college, I average about 2 hours of sleep per night. This was in the dorms. There was a stretch of time where I was up for 120 hours. Good times. When I would go home, I'd sleep more.

I have since lost that ability. My junior year, I moved into an apartment, where living conditions are just so much more comfortable. I get 8 hours a night quite often now (especially since my class load has been a lot less my last 3 semesters). Maybe twice a week I'll go with 2-4 hours of sleep, but for the most part, I get my 7-8.

Silent J Mar 12, 2006 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stealth
I usually get 5 hours of crappy sleep. Though I've done it so long, I can fully function on only 5 hours.

Same here, man. I wake up at random times, and trying to sleep again won't work. Like, I wake up at 3, I won't be able to sleep for 3 hours straight. :(

Megalith Mar 12, 2006 03:16 PM

I actually get too much sleep for my own good.

JackTheRipper Mar 12, 2006 03:19 PM

I wish. Monday through Friday I'll get from 4-7 hours of sleep. Getting up at 6 for school is such a bitch. I have tennis practice at 9 on saturdays, so I have to wake up early then, too. I get to sleep late one day a week.

Spyer Mar 12, 2006 03:22 PM

Nope. I don't think so, but then again, I get the same hours of sleep on some days and Im damn tired on those days, even though I have the same schedule. Most of the time, I get about.... 5-7 hours of sleep, but if I don't get enough sleep in the morning, I get stressed out and that results in diarrhea, which means a very bad day at school.

Mr. Danielsard Mar 12, 2006 03:34 PM

not at all... i sleep between 4 to 6 hours every weekday and now im not sleeping that many hours in the weekend neither :(

Nahual Mar 12, 2006 03:45 PM

I get 4 and less hours of sleep each day. Except for the weekends, Saturday to Sunday. I get about 7 hours then.

Gumby Mar 12, 2006 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nahual
I get 4 and less hours of sleep each day. Except for the weekends, Saturday to Sunday. I get about 7 hours then.

And you function well on that amount of sleep?

elwe Mar 12, 2006 04:12 PM

On weekdays, I typically get between 4 to 6 hours of sleep. I have this issue where I feel like a zombie throughout the day if I get anywhere between 6.5-9 hours of sleep. It has to be less, or more, so when I have the choice of getting 7 hours of sleep or 4 hours, I'd choose 4. I concentrate better on the "extremes." :p On the weekends, I usually get 14 hours of sleep if I go to bed around 11. If I stay up until 3 or something, I'll probably get only 9 hours of sleep. I'm sure this is an unhealty practice. I love sleeping, but I hate going to bed!