Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Online shops for gifts? (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=728)

gaming Mar 4, 2006 04:43 AM

Online shops for gifts?

What are your favorite online shops?
I'm asking this because my brother's birthday is coming uo soon and I might get some new ideas :)

Rydia Mar 4, 2006 01:22 PM

Moving to General Discussion.

I usually see what Amazon has before I check other online stores since they provide links to other websites where you can purchase an item.

TRZD Mar 4, 2006 01:36 PM

You'll be able to find pretty much anything on eBay, and if you're looking for something a bit special then it's likely to be in good condition even second-hand. Fakes are usually easy enough to spot and if prices are set ridiculously low then it's likely to be stolen, but even if you don't buy from there you'll probably be able to find the sort of thing you're looking for and find another site to buy it from brand new.

Snowknight Mar 4, 2006 01:46 PM

Froogle, while not a store itself, can help give you a better idea of where to find something if you're having trouble locating it. (Of course, use your best discretion when selecting a product from a random store you found through froogle.)

munchkin13 Mar 4, 2006 01:54 PM

I check out ebay and amazon. I mainly use ebay because it has everything on there almost. It probably even has the kitchen sink. lol

Angel Mar 4, 2006 02:56 PM

I usually buy things on amazon... there's always something nice to get...

nazpyro Mar 4, 2006 03:12 PM

To get a gift idea, I browse eBay and Amazon.com. Most often, I would end up purchasing from Amazon.com, but once I have a gift in mind, I'd look around other sites for it.

wishfire Mar 4, 2006 03:19 PM

I tend to purchase more from Amazon, although I'll break down to eBay every now and then (and over the years I've collected a ton of stuff from it). It's easy enough to spot the fakes, but it still irks me.

typ44 Mar 4, 2006 03:31 PM

You can get stuff of ebay if you have time for the auctions, but since your brother's birthday is coming up then you might want the Buy It Now option or just try another online shop.

gaming Mar 4, 2006 04:17 PM

Ok, everybody uses Amazon :|

Thabass Mar 5, 2006 01:10 AM

Overstock.com may have what you're looking for, and a cute german girl too. :)

TheRiceCooker Mar 5, 2006 01:59 AM

eBay and Amazon are your best bets to get what you want, especially if you want to sort of control the price.

ComCrimson Mar 5, 2006 06:13 AM

I use Amazon more often than not. They usualy have the best deals on the stuff i want and they have a wider variety of products than other online stores such as Play.com which i only occasionaly use if they have a better deal than Amazon. I'll also use ebay if i don't mind having a second hand copy of something if it's cheap. I'd rather have something used than something new and expensive.

kat Mar 5, 2006 06:22 AM

Threadless.com is a nice place for unique t-shirts. Also if you can sucker some friends to buy some shirts through your street team, you get free points that can apply to a purchase.

Son of Wiseness Mar 5, 2006 06:24 AM

Oooh I've got a bunch. www.ebay.com www.half.com www.overstock.com

Elixir Mar 5, 2006 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Son of Wiseness

Yeah, that sure is a bunch.

I myself use trademe.co.nz, which is a local auction site, but I'm sure everybody can just agree that eBay has everything, even stores through them, so you might as well just buy everything from there.

El Ray Fernando Mar 5, 2006 07:26 AM

For me www.amazon.co.uk, they have an array of products at decent prices, plus I can read the reviews which is also a plus.

Anything electronic wise I buy from www.ebuyer.co.uk, this is a seriously mega website with cheap prices and a huge catalogue of products. The customer service is great which is a big bonus.

Ingvar Mar 5, 2006 08:26 AM

the online shops I use

Usually, when I order online, I search firstly on amazon and if I dont find what I want or if it is to expensive I have a look on ebay. (for the french people, I often order on fnac.com too).
Up to you man!