Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   The Creators' Cafe (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Calling all artists! (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15736)

Ayos Dec 7, 2006 05:44 PM

Calling all artists!

Artists
(Updated May 10, 12:41 PM)
Admiral Amara
aiyaitsai (AliceNWondrland)
AkirA (AcerBandit, Puck)
ava lilly (Denicalis, Faerlyte, pom)
BigBlah (Spatula)
Chao_Zero
Clon (Sakabadger)
Dark Nation (aiyaitsai, Blue_Kirby2, GFF Doodles #1, #2)
Devo (#NWIFI Chibis, Colonel Skills, Sassafrass, Simply Majestic, Sir VG, Tails, Werewolf)
Dubble (The Great GFF Chibi Attack - Series One!, Series Two!, Series Three!, AcerBonus)
Ginko
guyinrubbersuit
IdentikitOfEyes
jpnezeshorty
Kazyl (AniMechanic, Inhert, Jochie, Spatula, Traumatized Rat #1, #2, Tritoch)
LeHah
Lost_solitude (Chaotic Lullaby, sprouticus, Summonmaster)
Magi (acid, aiyaitsai, *AkirA*, ava lilly, Benjamin #1, #2, Chef Sean, guyinrubbersuit, ionuk tomb, Leknaat, PiccoloNamek, Render, Sassafrass (+), Scarletdeath, The Wise Vivi, YeOldeButchere (Dr. Eggman))
MetheGelfling (Admiral Amara, AliceNWondrland, Capo, Devo, LeHah, MetheGelfling, Sassafrass, Seris (NSFW), vemp, Yamamanama)
Ozma (Dark Nation)
Puck (Dr. Uzuki #1, #2, knkwzrd, Moth vs. Shin, wvlfpvp)
QuarX (GFFers in Abstract-Literal Form)
Qwarky (Vemp)
RagnarokX (deadsky)
Sandy (Capo, Celes Chere, Drex, peeack, Philia #1, #2)
Seris
Shenlon (Identity Crisis, Krazy Taco, MetheGelfling, PiccoloNamek)
surasshu
Ultima
vemp (Ayos, Brent, Colonel Skills, ElixiBradyDenicalilama, Infernal Monkey, Jessykins, niki, Scarletdeath)
XSO (Sassafrass)

Requests (requests marked with * have already been fulfilled, and though you can still create your own rendition, unfulfilled requests should take 1st priority!)
(Updated May 10, 12:42 PM)
Chie
Dekoa
DarkLink2135
Dullenplain
franposis
Fresh Frank
Furby
Greykin
Hydelloon
Juanzen ("Venezuelan Slammer")
Kairyu
Krelian
lia
Lost_solitude
Lukage
Miles
Minoko
Mucknuggle
Niekon
Orny
Ozma
Plainsman
QuarX
Qwarky
Sandy
SenorKaffee
Shenlon
Shin
Shiny McShine
slayer25k
Sousuke
TemariPC31
Terminus
The Wulf
Ulysses
Xardion
Zergrinch
Zio
*AcerBandit
*acid
*aiyaitsai
*AkirA
*AliceNWondrland
*AniMechanic
*ava lilly
*Benjamin
*Blue_Kirby2
*Capo
*Celes Chere
*Chaotic Lullaby
*Chef Sean
*Colonel Skills
*deadsky
*Denicalis
*Drex
*Dr. Uzuki
*Identity Crisis
*ionuk tomb
*Inhert
*Jessykins
*Jochie
*knkwzrd
*Leknaat
*peeack
*PiccoloNamek
*Sakabadger
*Sassafrass
*Scarletdeath
*Seris
*Spatula
*sprouticus
*Summonmaster
*The Wise Vivi
*Traumatized Rat
*Tritoch
*wvlfpvp
*Yamamanama
*YeOldeButchere

Due to a recent gurnal entry of mine, and the comments in it, I've been thinking that it would be super fantastic to have the artists of GamingForce come together and make artists renditions of some of the community members. MetheGelfling was really the first one to bring that up specifically.

Basically, I'm looking for artists that can draw members according to their username - which I believe was the title of the old thread that this is based on. Be creative, don't just find a picture of them in the PYP thread and go "Okay there we go." A couple of old examples from my journal:

MetheGelfling's rendition of Unknown, Spoon, Redwings, and Lightwarmth
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...wnandspoon.jpg

Inspiron's rendition of me
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Blade/ayos.jpg

It's likely we're going to get some requests from people, maybe even someone none of the artists like. The point here is, quite simply, artistic fun. If we get enough requests and enough artists signed up, to avoid clutter, I may start assigning requests to the artists.

So, what do you think? Seris, Gelf, ava, Ultima, I'm looking at you... and anyone who'd like to try their hand at any of this, or maybe already have and just want to showcase what you've done so far, feel free. As long as it's GFF related, it belongs here, and if we can get some done for Christmas, it'd be a nice gift to another member of the community.

Why Am I Allowed to Have Gray Paint Dec 7, 2006 05:57 PM

Oh so YOU'RE Ayos! I recognise that picture from way back. Jeez, I thought you were pretty new >_<. You missed out vemp; all those people can draw though. I can't draw well unless I really push myself to do it, so I am afraid I cannot throw my hat into the ring this time.

Ayos Dec 8, 2006 01:23 AM

Yes, from back in the good ol' days. :) Back then I flew mostly under the radar. I was noticed by some, and half the people that don't like me now, didn't like me then, but mostly I was a pretty obscure presence, to my knowledge. But, Inspiron seemed to like me okay, and Sword Serenity, little yuna, etc... ava did too until I got all creepy-like. Hah.

And Ulysses... the point is not to be a master artist, just to have fun. But I know where you're coming from. :) I couldn't draw anything that would be aesthetically pleasing to any of our members, especially if it was supposed to be a rendition of THEM.

UltimaIchijouji Dec 8, 2006 01:52 AM

I'm in. aiya its ai I can convince to do it too if you really want artists, even though she doesn't frequent much she's a friend of mine.

Ayos Dec 8, 2006 02:25 AM

Sure! Anyone and everyone who wants to even try is more than welcome. I don't care if they're the next Monet, I just want fun, self-expression, and good time for all :)

Vemp Dec 8, 2006 02:42 AM

I'm in. I'll probably do something after this important thing I'm doing.

*continues drawing straight vertical lines*

surasshu Dec 8, 2006 03:06 AM

This sounds fun! However, I'm not really a good artist. I might pull something off though, I've got a tablet and I've been known to dabble on oekakis. All those pictures in the OP are just gorgeous, so I don't think I can reach that level, but I'll give it a shot!

And I'm curious what people will make of my name...

Magi Dec 8, 2006 07:13 AM

I am try my hand in this also. :3 Althugh not every user name automatically gives an images in my mind. >.>;;

Shenlon Dec 8, 2006 08:41 AM

I remember something like this a while back before the crash.
I'd contribute but I can't draw as well as I used to but I can't wait to see some of the works here.
great idea

Misogynyst Gynecologist Dec 8, 2006 04:34 PM

This is an interesting idea. Ill see if I cant throw something together.

Meth Dec 8, 2006 05:26 PM

I'll join in again, but I can't promise anything specifically before Christmas.

aiyaitsai Dec 8, 2006 06:47 PM

Nice Ultima. Volunteer me before I even know what this is about.

But sure why not. Don't know when I can get one up, its been pretty hectic over here.

Admiral Amara Dec 8, 2006 07:51 PM

I have no artistic skills.

This is the perfect opportunity for me to flaunt them, possibly at the expense of others. I'm in.

Dark Nation Dec 9, 2006 01:27 AM

Great thing about me, is that my name leaves MUCH interpretation (Ok not really, but maybe!). This could be a potentially MEGA-LOL event too.

Sign me up then, I might even draw and scan someone myself :cool:

guyinrubbersuit Dec 9, 2006 02:02 AM

Sure I'm down with doing this. Can't promise anything before Christmas, but I'll give it a shot.

Plainsman Dec 9, 2006 09:22 PM

So what exactly is the sign up for? I would love to see some of the talent here take a shot at bringing my username to life, but I'd be very reluctant to subject any of them to my infantile artistic skills.

The Wise Vivi Dec 10, 2006 03:25 AM

This seems like an awesome idea! I would love to put my name up to get a cool drawing... although, I guess my name doesn't give much for the artistic value.

Would be cool to see what someone could make up... I personally have no drawing skills whatsoever. Writing is my forte in the arts...

VitaminZinc Dec 10, 2006 07:10 AM

Cool idea, but I'd never finish anything I'd start for this (I'd find a reason to not do it, despite school being out and not having a job yet), so I'll just stand back and watch.

Meth Dec 10, 2006 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plainsman
So what exactly is the sign up for? I would love to see some of the talent here take a shot at bringing my username to life, but I'd be very reluctant to subject any of them to my infantile artistic skills.

In the old thread, people just came in and posted drawings of what they thought of particular usernames. (Although I do remember a lot of people coming in saying "draw me! my name's cool!") So no real need to signup unless you're going to be drawing... and even if you are drawing, there's not really a need to sign up; just post some stuff.

Ayos Dec 10, 2006 04:17 PM

Yeah, just dive right in. You want someone to draw you, ask. It's supposed to be based off of username and just the way you come across in general, so I doubt if you have anything to worry about when it comes to people being original with your name, Vivi :)

*AkirA* Dec 10, 2006 04:46 PM

Im not a great artist, but I would like to give this a shot. My name really has no room for interpretation, but I get alot of ideas from seeing other peoples user names.

Little Brenty Brent Brent Dec 10, 2006 07:20 PM

I wish I had a less definitive name. =(

Magi Dec 10, 2006 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wise Vivi
This seems like an awesome idea! I would love to put my name up to get a cool drawing... although, I guess my name doesn't give much for the artistic value.

Is it a Wise Vivi? Or Vivi The Wise?
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...vi_thewise.jpg

By the way: guyinrubbersuit
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...rubbersuit.jpg

I can't resist. :d

*AkirA* Dec 10, 2006 08:51 PM

I love the Wise Vivi one. Guyinrubbersuit reminds me of Hellraiser.