Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   I make a bitch sandwich (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Strawberry Peanut Butter M&Ms (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37801)

nuttyturnip Jun 16, 2009 11:18 AM

Strawberry Peanut Butter M&Ms

Has anyone tried the new Transformers Strawberried Peanut Butter M&M's? I saw a commercial the other day, but haven't actually seen any in the store. Strawberries and peanut butter sound like an awesome combination. For that matter, are there other limited edition flavors of candy you've enjoyed (strawberry-white chocolate Hershey's Kisses were awesome)?

http://tformers.net/g/generated/1073...scaled_500.jpg

The Plane Is A Tiger Jun 16, 2009 11:38 AM

I saw a commercial for these a few days ago, but it completely slipped my mind to go looking for them in stores. The combination sounds delicious in theory, and generally any flavor mixed with strawberry turns out well. I'll have to stop by CVS or Walgreens to check for these the next time I'm out.

nuttyturnip Jun 16, 2009 11:47 AM

CVS doesn't have them (at least the one by my office doesn't). Of course, this is the same CVS where I bought a Snickers bar 2 weeks ago with a sweepstakes to win tickets to the Superbowl.

The Plane Is A Tiger Jun 16, 2009 11:51 AM

The Walgreens near my theater that's playing Up has been advertising "movie snacks" on their electronic sign, so I figure they're my best bet anyway. If not, Wal-Mart is bound to have them.

RacinReaver Jun 16, 2009 12:23 PM

I saw them the other day at a local Vons (grocery store), but didn't buy since I wasn't too confident in the flavor combination.

Rockgamer Jun 16, 2009 12:30 PM

Even though the flavor combination doesn't sound great (peanut butter is my favorite flavor M&Ms, but in general strawberry is something I can give or take, and having them together just seems a bit weird), I'd still be willing to try them. However, I haven't seen them in stores either, and I'm not gonna go out of my way to find them.

Ah! Amoeba Jun 18, 2009 12:56 AM

I want to eat a real Transformer.

That's how I'm feelin' tonight.

Timberwolf8889 Jun 18, 2009 05:43 AM

I don't know, my experience is peanut butter in candy form tends to go wrong. But then again...Reeses Pieces.

This could be awesome.

lemonmanko Jun 22, 2009 10:13 AM

strawberry M&Ms taste just like captain crunch berries
if that hasn't gotten your mouth watering nothing will.

nuttyturnip Jun 22, 2009 10:20 AM

Fruity breakfast cereals are not appetizing, but other folks have told me these are good. I've yet to track some down for myself, but the quest shall continue.

BlueMikey Jun 22, 2009 10:49 PM

I just saw them in the convenience store right next to my work, not in big bags, but in the little snack bags.

Sounds absolutely disgusting. They also have limited edition Coconut M&Ms, which sounds equally awful.

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon Jun 22, 2009 10:52 PM

I MUST HAVE THESE COCONUT M&MS

LIKE TINY LITTLE MOUNDS BARS

BlueMikey Jun 22, 2009 10:55 PM

Limited Edition M&Ms Coconut - Candy Blog

Get some!

The Plane Is A Tiger Jun 22, 2009 11:08 PM

I picked up a small bag several days ago, and they were pretty good. The strawberry didn't stand out as much as I would've liked, but I'll happily buy some more if given the chance.

No. Hard Pass. Jun 23, 2009 12:08 AM

I am amused by how technical this blog is concerning candy.

Skexis Jun 23, 2009 12:26 AM

I think I've mentioned this in at least 3 other threads concerning candy, but my favorite limited edition product by far was the cookies & cream variant of Twix candy bars that were scarce even when they first came out in the early 90's.

Frankly the strawberry/peanut butter combo sounds gross, but only because artificial strawberry usually tastes so ultra-sweet. It's like the Nutrasweet of fruit flavorings.

Oh, aspartame, nobody loves you.~

BlueMikey Jun 23, 2009 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denicalis (Post 710353)
I am amused by how technical this blog is concerning candy.

Hah, indeed. Re: Hershey's Chcoolate Bar:

Quote:

It has a sweet smell, a bit milky and dare I say, cheesy (feta) and milky. There are also notes of black pepper and caramel.
It's also interesting to see what he's given a 10/10 to: 10-Superb - Candy Blog

The only well-known candies: Skittles, original Bar Nones, Lemonheads, York Peppermint Patties

Krackle got a 1/10.

nuttyturnip Jun 23, 2009 02:36 PM

Skittles is definitely not 10/10 worthy, especially when they cram a bag full of lime-flavored ones. Any candy that comes with flavors I have to toss out (Lifesavers, Skittles, etc.) loses points in my book.

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor Jun 23, 2009 11:21 PM

You TOSS OUT the green ones?

What the FUCK is wrong with you?

No. Hard Pass. Jun 24, 2009 12:09 AM

Agreed. Lime is the best bit.

Angel of Light Jun 24, 2009 07:55 AM

I can't really remember too much limited version of candies during my childhood, but I do know that I love anything that involves Reese Peanut Butter. I've found within the last few years they've been making a lot of new flavors that I don't see anymore. Such as Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups and Reese Honey Peanut Butter Cups.

I was also a big fan of the some of the different flavor of the Coffee Crisp Bar, but my favorite was the Raspberry Coffee Crisp and Orange Coffee Crisp.

I don't how strawberry and peanut butter would go together with these M & M's, but if it involved peanut butter I would definitely give them a try.

One candy that I do remember from my childhood that I don't see anymore, even though I don't know if you guys down in the states have them anymore. Those are candy are called Bonkers:

http://www.guinevere.ca/images/bonkers.gif

Those where definitely awesome candy, I use to have them all the time when I was a kid.

Not to get off topic nutty, but if you want to talk about something that had a lot of different limited edition flavors in a very short period of time. Look no further than Pepsi products during the late 1980's and early 1990's. I specifically remember that Pepsi that a whole shit ton of flavors such as tropical punch Pepsi, strawberry Pepsi, and even raspberry Pepsi.

Obviously we got to remember this from the early 1990's.

http://culinaryabortions.files.wordp...ystalpepsi.jpg

nuttyturnip Jun 24, 2009 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Skills (Post 710607)
You TOSS OUT the green ones?

What the FUCK is wrong with you?

Just about anything flavored lemon or lime is disgusting to me. I'll drink lemonade or Sprite, but beyond that (lemon-filled donuts, key-lime pie, etc) is gross.

Sure, we can discuss limited edition or whatever in here Angel. I was just trying to spark some conversation in the Kitchen.

wvlfpvp Jun 24, 2009 12:27 PM

CRYSTAL PEPSI WAS AWESOME.

Something about that makes me full of fail, but I don't give a fuck.

nuttyturnip Jun 24, 2009 01:37 PM

If we're talking limited edition food in general, I'm a big fan of anything strawberry banana. When I was a teenager, Baskin Robbins had a strawberry banana ice cream flavor, but I haven't seen it in years (and the last time was in Canada). Around the same time, Dairy Queen had a Berry Banana with Vienna Fingers Blizzard (the first thing I ever ate at a Dairy Queen), which has also disappeared. As recently as 8-9 years ago I found a few franchises that still sold it, but no luck now. The best you can do is Strawberry Cheesequake or Banana Creme Pie, but neither are quite as good as the original.

Also, the Double Big Mac from McDonald's. Heart attack-inducing to be sure, but double the beef with the special sauce is worth it.

RacinReaver Jun 24, 2009 03:33 PM

You might want to try some of those fancy frozen yogurt places. There's a few around here I've been to with friends and many of them have had strawberry banana.