Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Media Centre (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   [Movie] Chumba Wumbas Dead From Heart Attack (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39544)

Misogynyst Gynecologist Dec 20, 2009 04:56 PM

Chumba Wumbas Dead From Heart Attack

YouTube Video

Suddenly, this scene from The Prophecy 2 seems almost sarcastic.

Actress Brittany Murphy dead at 32 - CNN.com

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss Dec 24, 2009 01:51 PM

Heart attack eh?

I wonder how many other euphemisms there are for a drug overdose?

Jessykins Dec 24, 2009 02:26 PM

Oddly enough, half the drugs she had prescriptions for were for actual health issues she had. Bitch was ill.

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon Dec 25, 2009 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shin (Post 738734)
Heart attack eh?

I wonder how many other euphemisms there are for a drug overdose?

God, can nobody have a legitimate death without people suspecting all sorts of debauchery just because they were famous?

Zip Dec 25, 2009 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash Landon (Post 738819)
God, can nobody have a legitimate death without people suspecting all sorts of debauchery just because they were famous?

no.

Also have you guys seen the movie poster? God is trolling.

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Dec 25, 2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash Landon (Post 738819)

She was thirty-two, Crash.

And, yeah, I know it's possible. But, come on.

No. Hard Pass. Dec 26, 2009 12:59 AM

32 and seemingly in pretty good shape.

Ozma Dec 26, 2009 01:09 AM

All of my friends are freaking out on this.

"Oh my gosh! She's so young and skinny, then she died of cardiac arrest? What's gonna happen to me?" (most of them are fat)

:gonk::twitch::confused:

But I must admit I'm kinda shocked.

Vemp Dec 26, 2009 04:22 AM

She was probably on drugs.

Misogynyst Gynecologist Dec 26, 2009 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vemp (Post 738885)
She was probably on drugs.

So you agree with Shin.

You do realize what that means, right?

Why won't we just invite Borg1982 into this thread and we can have a trifecta of fucking retarded?

Put Balls Dec 26, 2009 11:07 AM

Who is this girl? Has slipped my eyes/ears completely, and I've seen quite a lot of her filmography.

Anyway, apparently a natural death, but the fact that her crackhead of a husband refused autopsy and especially toxicological testing suggests otherwise. What a tool. Also in a great hurry to bury her and destroy the evidence.

Poor thing was probably cornered/depressed and decided to gorge on the prescription medicines she had a whole spectrum of.

Paco Dec 26, 2009 11:50 AM

Most people nowadays probably remember her from 8 Mile (The Eminem vehicle that whose only saving grace was that it was directed by Curtis Hanson) or Don't Say A Word (the Michael Douglas thriller where she played a crazy chick in an asylum) but I remember her from Clueless which was a Southern California bastardization of a Jane Austen novel.

Wall Feces Dec 26, 2009 12:29 PM

She also did a fine job looking hot and hamming it up in Sin City.

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Dec 26, 2009 12:43 PM

She'll always be Luanne Platter to me.

VitaminZinc Dec 27, 2009 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprouticus (Post 738909)
She also did a fine job looking hot and hamming it up in Sin City.

Yeah, that's the only thing I remember her from.

nadienne Dec 28, 2009 11:25 AM

Hm. Her husband refused autopsy and toxicological testing? That's not suspicious at all!

Poor LeHah. You really liked her vapidity so much that you're willing to ignore all signs pointing to yes?

Grail Dec 28, 2009 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nadienne (Post 739090)
Hm. Her husband refused autopsy and toxicological testing? That's not suspicious at all!

Poor LeHah. You really liked her vapidity so much that you're willing to ignore all signs pointing to yes?

Well, it's suspicious for the wrong reason I think you're getting at. To me, I'd love to find out why the hell my wife croaked at such a young age (if I was married) whether it be because of drugs or whatever.

They say there isn't any foul play involved, or whatnot, but still...don't understand why her hubby would refuse such testing done, unless he is a real jealous motherfucker and doesn't want anyone seeing her titties, but that would be silly.

No. Hard Pass. Dec 28, 2009 02:35 PM

Especially considering we've all seen them on film already.

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor Dec 29, 2009 07:57 PM

Has she ever actually shown her jumbly wumblies. She certainly didn't in Sin City.

Misogynyst Gynecologist Dec 29, 2009 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nadienne (Post 739090)

Shes a very pretty girl, so I don't mind her ignorance. You're not even pretty though.

I'm still trying to get over the fact that everyone who hates and judges Celebrity X for having any number of problems bemoans the horror that was the death of Heath Ledger for... the exact same fucking thing. Nevermind that he was in a bunch of movies I didn't like, he could've been Jimmy Stewart and had hypocrisy piled this high and I'd still not get why everyone gets their vaginas wet over one person and then bemoan the depravity of another.

The unmovable stubborn Dec 29, 2009 08:43 PM

You mean she was pretty, right.

That's what you meant to say.

Misogynyst Gynecologist Dec 29, 2009 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangalin (Post 739266)
You mean she was pretty, right.

That's what you meant to say.

http://www.tccandler.com/images/actr...im%20busty.jpg

Well, I've only ever seen her in pictures like this one. So I can dig up pictures - which are the only time I've seen her - and the tense is still proper since I cannot account for her actual person, never having meet her.

Or you.

Perhaps you are Britney Murphy, Pang?

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor Dec 29, 2009 08:57 PM

The only difference is that now those jugs are firm because of formaldehyde.

nadienne Jan 9, 2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeHah (Post 739265)
Shes a very pretty girl, so I don't mind her ignorance. You're not even pretty though.

I'm still trying to get over the fact that everyone who hates and judges Celebrity X for having any number of problems bemoans the horror that was the death of Heath Ledger for... the exact same fucking thing. Nevermind that he was in a bunch of movies I didn't like, he could've been Jimmy Stewart and had hypocrisy piled this high and I'd still not get why everyone gets their vaginas wet over one person and then bemoan the depravity of another.

If she's what you consider pretty, then I'm damn glad you don't think I am.

I was disappointed by Heath Ledger's death not because I enjoy pictures of him in revealing clothing. He was a decent actor, and getting better as he aged. It was disappointing that he was involved in what he was, but certainly not surprising.

It's not hypocrisy to bemoan the death of someone of value, however they died. The point you're missing, here, is that I didn't (and apparently other people didn't) find her death a loss, and think that it's incredibly silly for them to attempt to cover up how she died in the first place.

You, for reasons that appear mostly to have to do with your anatomy, think her death a loss. That's your choice, and you're obviously never going to change your mind, and that's fine, but please don't expect us to refrain from making fun of you for it.

Misogynyst Gynecologist Jan 9, 2010 09:08 PM

Why are you replying this late to the thread?

Why are you angry at my statement - and then implying that some people have no value?

Move on.