Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Board Support (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   [SOLVED] I lost all my subscribed threads (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15823)

eriol33 Dec 9, 2006 08:29 AM

[SOLVED] I lost all my subscribed threads

So just suddenly I got one-hour ban because I pushed this "Send Tails Tombstone Pizza" button, after I got online, I just have realized that I'm displayed having no subscribed threads on my control panel. Is this also effect of the ban? Couldnt I get my subscribed threads back? I know that it's not really a big deal, but I would like to know what's happening here. ;_;

Elixir Dec 9, 2006 08:54 AM

Yeah I had this happened to myself as well. This happens when you get banned for anything, whether it's pizza or an actual ban. And you need to turn the fuck around and subscribe to threads all over again.

If there were a way of fixing this it'd be great, because I had something like 400 subscribed threads before getting banned.

Also, your sig is way too huge.

eriol33 Dec 9, 2006 08:59 AM

I see, I guess it cant be helped then. I will resize my sig ASAP if it's considered too big. Thanks for the explanation elixir.

Aardark Dec 9, 2006 09:01 AM

Your signature is not too big (unless you changed it already).

eriol33 Dec 9, 2006 09:04 AM

There were actually some links of threads to other people threads before, I remove them to save some space. If this is okay already, I would like to leave my sig as it is.

Elixir Dec 9, 2006 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aardark
Your signature is not too big (unless you changed it already).

Yeah he did. It had spaced sentences above and below that image.

Anyway it's a fucking pest that all of the subscribed threads are gone. This has been happening since before the crash, because when I was banned for a week and came back, the exact same thing occured. I shrugged it off though.

eriol33 Dec 9, 2006 09:07 AM

Err, I managed to resize the image since I dont want to remove the links. But feel free to warn me if it's still considered too huge though.

Elixir Dec 9, 2006 09:11 AM

Looks fine. I can see the different blues in the signature against the background, but this is one of the things about jpegs.

FatsDomino Dec 9, 2006 10:09 AM

I'm loving Tombstone Pizza Island but I think if we're to keep it we should really do something about this auto unsubscribe thing first. I didn't even know it did this when you got banned and I don't really like that it does it for legit bans.

Is there something we can do about this or is this something unchangeable in the forum's banning routine.

Bigblah Dec 9, 2006 10:16 AM

It's a bug with vBulletin 3.5.x. Your subscriptions are still there, just that you cannot view them since vB forgets to restore them when you get unbanned.

I've manually run an SQL query; Elixir should be able to view all his 700 (!) thread subscriptions now. Eriol would be pleased to have his 650 subscriptions back, too.

Elixir Dec 9, 2006 10:27 AM

Awesome, it works. Thanks a lot Blah. <3

eriol33 Dec 9, 2006 10:47 AM

Surely it works! Thank you very much Blah ^__^

EDIT: on some related note, what is the purpose of "tombstone pizza" button other than giving 1-hour ban actually?

Bigblah Dec 9, 2006 11:07 AM

Naturally, to send delicious (whole) tombstone pizzas to your friends!

The Plane Is A Tiger Dec 9, 2006 03:41 PM

I already mentioned this in Blah's journal, but could you please restore my subscriptions too? This was a rather unexpected glitch.

Elixir Dec 9, 2006 06:58 PM

Well, it's just happened to me again after sending pizzas around.

Is there a way to permanently fix and restore this? Otherwise whole bunch of pizza boys are gonna be pissed off.

Scarletdeath Dec 9, 2006 08:18 PM

I was wondering that too Blah. If there are no permanent way to restore this, can you let me know when you do restore mine(oh yeah, can you restore mine too?)? I'll have to take note of what threads I've subscribed to before I forget again.

Little Shithead Dec 9, 2006 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigblah
I've manually run an SQL query; Elixir should be able to view all his 700 (!) thread subscriptions now. Eriol would be pleased to have his 650 subscriptions back, too.

Jesus christ.

There aren't even that many threads worth it on gamingforce to have subscriptions to.

Little Brenty Brent Brent Dec 9, 2006 08:27 PM

There's a function I found in the User CP to gain subscribed threads back here

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Dec 9, 2006 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brent

I'm an idiot.

But, yeah, could someone restore my lost subscriptions, too?

The Plane Is A Tiger Dec 9, 2006 10:12 PM

Don't worry Capo, I walked right into that one too. Damn you Brent!

Scarletdeath Dec 9, 2006 10:17 PM

Ahaha I can't believe you both actually haven't learned anything. Especially a link coming from Diss.

The Plane Is A Tiger Dec 9, 2006 10:19 PM

Yeah, I know. I was just checking threads really quickly before going back to gaming, and I clicked the link without looking. This makes two traps that I've fallen into; Admiral Ackbar would be proud.

Turbo Dec 9, 2006 10:27 PM

:( I lost all mine. Not gona send any more pizzas ;____;

Scarletdeath Dec 9, 2006 10:34 PM

You will not send, Turbo, but you shall RECEIVE.

Also, you can still send anyway, since it's all invisible until Blah reactivate it later.

eriol33 Dec 9, 2006 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brent

I cant believe you guys fell into cheap tricks like that =P