Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Video Gaming (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   [General Discussion] Backloggery Contacts (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29863)

FatsDomino Mar 13, 2008 12:56 AM

Oh what? How did I miss this thread.

So yeah I gots me a member of the week first from here there. That's over and now it's Chaotic this week. I need to add more games - specifically my PlayStation 2 games.

AcerBandit - AcerBandit

Chaotic Mar 13, 2008 01:06 AM

Someone needs to have an amazing page so we can keep this chain going. Anyone up for the challenge?

MrMonkeyMan Mar 13, 2008 10:16 AM

What the hell. Here's mine too.

MrMonkeyMan

You don't get to be my friend unless you have good taste, or you're a cool dude.

Grawl Mar 13, 2008 06:30 PM

Graaawwlllll!

The Backloggery - Grawl's Backloggery

Chaotic Mar 16, 2008 02:40 PM

Well there goes the neighborhood. :mad:

This week's member of the week looks boring as hell.

Paco Mar 25, 2008 11:48 PM

Updated the first post and put some of the people I have on my Backloggery friend's list on that list as well. Also, what's up with "Member of the Week" being given to prats with no sense of color coordination on their pages now? :mad:

Chaotic Mar 25, 2008 11:49 PM

Probably because they contact the person who runs the site giving suggestions. The more you're aware of him, the more he notices you.

Acer and I sent a couple of suggestions to him. And hey, look what happened.

LS Mar 25, 2008 11:57 PM

The Backloggery - LS's Backloggery

Thats mine, probably gonna fix it after i do crash's pokeymans

Yeldarb Mar 29, 2008 11:40 AM

Yeah, just randomly posting mine out here:

Yeldarb - Yeldarb

guyinrubbersuit Mar 29, 2008 03:54 PM

guyinrubbersuit is who I am at Backloggery. Still slogging through the Darkness.

slayer25k Mar 29, 2008 03:58 PM

Can't believe I'm doing this:

slayer25k

This is mine - quite pathetic, isn't it?

Chaotic Mar 29, 2008 09:41 PM

It's either I didn't check this week's or they just put it up now...

GFF Superiority lives again.

Dhsu is member of the week.

Summonmaster Mar 30, 2008 12:29 AM

Congratulations dhsu!
I was actually wondering about who still goes on backloggery. I've looked at people's lists and they seem to be pretty much the same from when we were all first excited about it, and no new comments have really appeared.

nuttyturnip Mar 30, 2008 12:38 AM

I don't go around looking at other folk's pages anymore, because as you said, they don't get updated, but I've been keeping mine up to date. Mostly because I have time to kill more than anything else.

Freelance Mar 30, 2008 01:12 AM

I update mine all the time, but I don't really see any big changes on other people's sites. It's a cool way to keep track of all your games :3

Chaotic Mar 30, 2008 01:17 AM

I've pretty much been playing Brawl and I haven't gotten many new games as of lately, so there's no reason for me to update it at the time. :|

Rockgamer Mar 30, 2008 02:01 AM

I generally keep what I'm playing up to date, but I still haven't added in all of my games yet (mainly just my DS games). While I still consider it a valuable resource for keeping track of games, the whole community aspect of it just isn't really there.

Dhsu Mar 30, 2008 05:32 PM

Oh my, this was quite unexpected!

Although, I did use the most awesome image I've ever seen on the Internet. I think a hilarious banner is probably the deciding factor in this Member of the Week thing. In any case, score for Team GFF. :D

BTW, is there a way to check who you're a friend of? I want to bask in my newfound popularity!

surasshu Mar 30, 2008 05:47 PM

Congrats Dhsu, that's an awesome banner indeed.

I try to keep mine updated as much as I can (like every time I buy a game and such), but I don't have that much time to play anyway and I'm mostly playing Persona 3 at the moment, which is a HUGE game.

Dhsu Mar 30, 2008 05:56 PM

Yeah, I just found out Persona 3 FES is coming out next month. DO WANT.

Also a fun thing to do is to count how many people on "Latest Updates" are from GFF. :)

Sakabadger Mar 30, 2008 05:58 PM

Out of curiosity, do you guys own all the games you list on your backloggery?

surasshu Mar 30, 2008 06:01 PM

Most of them I still own and all of them I owned at some time. Otherwise it would be crazy... With all the ROMs and whatnot.

EDIT: Oh, I guess I did put Ducktales 2 on there when I was playing that, that was just a ROM. But yeah, other than that, I own(ed) them all.

Dhsu Mar 30, 2008 06:04 PM

<_<

Yeah, if I've beaten a game it'll go on the list whether I own it or not. Same goes for if I've made significant progress in an emulator or somesuch. So that might explain my ridiculously inflated numbers.

OmagnusPrime Mar 30, 2008 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakabadger (Post 589622)

A couple of the 360 titles I no longer own, but everything else is sat on a shelf somewhere.

Summonmaster Mar 30, 2008 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakabadger (Post 589622)

Not at all! I trade in games without hesitation, and have only less than 20 sitting around here now. The important point for me is having experienced the game, whether or not I actually have it physically. That way, if someone looks at my list, it's up for discussion.