Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Video Gaming (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   [PC] Steam: No really why aren't you playing Undertale: Fall 2015 (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=45057)

SuperSonic Jul 10, 2013 10:59 PM

Steam: No really why aren't you playing Undertale: Fall 2015

Steam Summer Sale 2014: 6/18/2014 - ?/??/2014

Free stuff being offered

Nothing at this time.

Vemp Jul 11, 2013 07:38 PM

I might get Rayman Origins this time. It's a lot cheaper getting it on Steam compared to the console versions.

I'm also gonna look out for $5-$10 deals, and try not to be too tempted to buy games if they're not on the Daily Deals or Flash Deals/Sales.

The unmovable stubborn Jul 11, 2013 08:25 PM

Hotline Miami is $2.50. If you don't buy it you should probably not be allowed to have... hands.

dagget Jul 11, 2013 09:02 PM

Borderlands 2 and the season pass are $10.19 each. I bit, especially since Gearbox confirmed that there may be even more DLC.

Can't pass that shit up.

Also Knights of the Old Republic 2 up for voting to be the next sale at $3.49. I voted, why haven't you?

Final Fantasy Phoneteen Jul 12, 2013 02:47 AM

I picked up the Last Remnant for $3.40 since I lost my physical copy somewhere between my two moves (Games for Windows Live sucks anyway).

This is the time of year that I actually like not having a powerful computer. About the only other things I plan on picking up are FTL and maybe Rogue Legacy if it goes on flash sale.

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor Jul 12, 2013 07:37 AM

For one reason or another, Euro Truck Sim 2 is actually EXCELLENT.

Jesus Christ.

Also, Strike Suit Infinity is 1.75. You guys should look into that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dagget (Post 815211)
Borderlands 2 and the season pass are $10.19 each. I bit, especially since Gearbox confirmed that there may be even more DLC.

That new DLC won't be included in the existing Season Pass. There might be a Season 2 pass or there might not be, but the upcoming stuff is confirmed not in the first pass.

map car man words telling me to do things Jul 12, 2013 09:06 AM

I bought There's No Time to Explain and Stealth Bastard Deluxe for pocket change yesterday~

Boo-kun Jul 12, 2013 11:00 AM

Bought Hotline Miami for 2 yuros, now non can blame me for piracy again :zoid:

THIEF Jul 12, 2013 11:06 AM

Bought 8 games last night after I got home from work (well, 8 games if you count all Walking Dead episodes as one game)

Hotline Miami
Jet Set Radio
Bastion
Mirror's Edge
Portal 1 and 2
Left 4 Dead 2 :D
The Walking Dead (all 5 episodes)

Jesus, someone stop meeee.

SuperSonic Jul 12, 2013 05:34 PM

So far...

Hotline Miami
Fez
Surgeon Simulator 2013
Antichamber
Scribblenauts Unlimited

I ALMOST grabbed Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon for $6.74, but the price changed in my cart to $8.99. I know it's only a couple of bucks, but I'll hold off to see if it goes on sale again in the next 9 days or if another site tries to match it.

dagget Jul 12, 2013 10:30 PM

Blood Dragon is amazing. I bought it at launch on PSN. If I see it for below $9, I'll grab it on PC. I felt like I was back in the early 80s plugging in something like Predator or Total Recall to watch. Power Gloves did an awesome job with the soundtrack too.

Blood Dragon Main theme

Iwata Jul 13, 2013 01:03 AM

Finally picked up FTL and Hotline Miami.

Single Elbow Jul 13, 2013 02:39 AM

Got ARES, Chivalry, EDF, Hotline Miami, Sleeping Dogs, Sniper 2, They Bleed Pixels and Super House of Dead Ninjas. First round.

Can't decide what to get next, honestly.

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor Jul 13, 2013 08:27 AM

Chivalry is so excellent. The more the merrier on that.

The unmovable stubborn Jul 13, 2013 08:45 AM

Chivalry is the Termiest game that has ever been or ever will be.

SuperSonic Jul 13, 2013 09:24 AM

Went ahead and bit on the Just Cause collection and Chivalry.

The Plane Is A Tiger Jul 13, 2013 09:44 AM

I grabbed Ys 1&2 Chronicles+ while it was up for a flash sale, and used that as an excuse to pick up several other games:

-Chivalry
- Botanicula
- No Time to Explain
- Thirty Flights of Loving

There are a few others on my wishlist that I'm sure I'll grab before the sale is over, but I'm hoping for slightly lower prices. Rogue Legacy, Toki Tori 2, A Virus Named Tom, and La-Mulana would all be nice. Evoland also looks pretty neat if they'd drop it to 75% off.

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Jul 13, 2013 10:36 AM

I am a shrewd, business-minded individual. Here are the results of the first quarter of the fiscal year:
  • Bully: Scholarship Edition
  • Tropico 4: Collectors Bundle
  • Amanita Bundle
  • Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
  • Bastion

Scent of a Grundle Jul 13, 2013 11:10 AM

Picked up Antichamber and CS:GO yesterday, will probably nab Chivalry in case Game Night crew decides to go back to that at some point. It helps that most of the games i want from Steam, i already have.

FatsDomino Jul 13, 2013 11:40 AM

Uh... I bought some things on Steam again. Yeah...

also this thread is incomplete without
http://www.gaben.tv/

THIEF Jul 13, 2013 01:42 PM

What are the chances of Chivalry being played next Tuesday? I'm out of town for the weekend and would have to borrow a computer or something to buy it. Regardless, I'm guessing it's worth it for $6.49?

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor Jul 13, 2013 01:44 PM

Very worth it.

Not sure if it'll be the game next week since I think we're supposed to do zombies. Maybe the week after that yet?

FatsDomino Jul 13, 2013 02:03 PM

Yeah GFF Game Night crew is always happy to play 2 games: Chivalry and The Hidden.

THIEF Jul 13, 2013 02:13 PM

Searched for The Hidden and couldn't find. What is that?

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor Jul 13, 2013 02:32 PM

The Hidden is a free HL2 mod.

Google it.