Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   bracket (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=443)
-   -   Playoff for 1st, 2nd and 3rd (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46272)

Tails Aug 28, 2017 08:55 PM

Playoff for 1st, 2nd and 3rd

Sonic Before the Sequel - In Your Eyes - For Star Shores Act 1

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
(Download Link)

VERSUS

Neon Drive - Stardust

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Pokemon Sun/Moon - Ten Carat Hill

(Download Link)

Muzza Aug 29, 2017 03:27 AM

Oh wow after 11 years, one of my nominations finally made the final!

...I mean, it's an atypical final which will have a voter turnout of about 5, but hey, I'll take it.

Jolteon Aug 29, 2017 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muzza (Post 828695)
Oh wow after 11 years, one of my nominations finally made the final!

...I mean, it's an atypical final which will have a voter turnout of about 5, but hey, I'll take it.

this sums up my feelings too hahaha

katchum Aug 30, 2017 03:26 AM

Which one will you want to hear again in ten years from now? Neon of course.

Duck King Aug 30, 2017 03:47 AM

Heck, I would listen to SPACE CADET THEME TEN YEARS STRAIGHT THIS SONG IS FOREVER

Talec Aug 30, 2017 10:26 AM

luna ;_____;

I want to really like Stardust but the SFX are distracting :| maybe in a few years my brain will have integrated them into the song properly.

Ten Carat Hill just doesn't do it for me, sorry Jolteon ;__;

Chalk me up for NEPOTISM

PiratePrince Aug 30, 2017 11:18 PM

Sonic song is bombtastic, colorful, and beachy. Plenty of ticks on my checklist.

Every time I play Stardust is a surprise because every time I forget what it sounds like. The sfx are the best part imo.

I don't even remember this song from playing Moon, but maybe I should go finish that game after all because this song is ace.

Sonic song tickles my fancy the most at the moment.

Jolteon Aug 31, 2017 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiratePrince (Post 828700)
I don't even remember this song from playing Moon, but maybe I should go finish that game after all because this song is ace.

Unless you do have to go back there later (I haven't finished the game either), it's actually an optional area towards the beginning of the game lol. Though apparently in the demo version that area is required to get to the end of it.

Tails Sep 2, 2017 07:34 PM

And so, in somewhat impossible fashion (in reality because I withheld my vote) we have a 3 way tie! Congrats to myself, Jolteon and Muzza for 1st place, and to everyone else who helped make FUCKING MUSIC CONTEST 2017 a thing.

SuperSonic Sep 2, 2017 08:05 PM

For the first time ever, not only a championship tie but a 3-way championship tie to end a music contest. I agree with 2 out of 3 of these. This is freakin great! Thanks for running this, Tails!

Jolteon Sep 2, 2017 10:55 PM

THANKS FOR RUNNING THE CONTEST TAILS (yay I won??!? and so did tails and muzza YAY) video game music contest small good even if small it was fun big fun I hope you all had a lot of big fun because I sure did!!!!

katchum Sep 3, 2017 09:07 AM

So Neon actually won, yay!

Muzza Sep 4, 2017 05:38 AM

I'll take it!

Thanks for organising, Tails. Made a few great discoveries :]

Musical Banana Sep 9, 2017 01:36 PM

Cool, a three-way tie! Despite not participating as much as I wanted to this year I managed to hear and vote on almost everything, so I'm happy and quite satisfied... for now :) Thanks as always Tails for organizing, and thanks to everyone else for participating and keeping this thing thingin'!!

(P.S. I really like this new format--plus, if when we do more of these, and if this year's result is any indication, it's like a beziggion times more possible to win than before so >> )