Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Which Deadly Sin Are You? (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40533)

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon May 20, 2010 02:09 AM

Which Deadly Sin Are You?

Got to thinking, each of us probably embodies at least one of the seven deadly sins from time to time. We're none of us truly horrible people, just inclined toward certain tendencies that aren't so great. Some people are lazy, others covetous, others still, rageaholics.
  • Gluttony
  • Greed
  • Pride
  • Sloth
  • Lust
  • Envy
  • Wrath

If convicted of one of these sins at the doors of Heaven, which would it be?

(Let's assume you go to Heaven and cannot circumvent this question by saying you're going to Hell, where your years of unprotected sex earn you a corner office.)

The unmovable stubborn May 20, 2010 03:05 AM

Way to not answer your own topic, Mr. Envy.

I'm big on Sloth myself. Why put off 'til tomorrow what you don't really need to get done until next month?

Paco May 20, 2010 03:56 AM

I'm incredibly good with Wrath. I'm of the belief that everyone should indulge in blind vengeance once in a while because it's incredibly therapeutic.

Ozma May 20, 2010 04:56 AM

Somewhere between Envy and Pride, but I think I lean more to Envy.

Jessykins May 20, 2010 05:46 AM

Wrath and Sloth are my worst (and often the latter diffuses the former). When I am wronged I will obsess ways to get back at people. Sometimes I will, but more often than not I just go "meh" and give up on it. Too much work in the end. I am, however, still prone to outbursts on occasion.

Dubble May 20, 2010 06:01 AM

Sloth for me. I have a terrible habit of putting things off to the last minute. =\

Philia May 20, 2010 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubble (Post 754805)
Sloth for me. I have a terrible habit of putting things off to the last minute. =\

This is me as well. Most of the others I barely even scratched on.

Zergrinch May 20, 2010 06:55 AM

Greed probably suits me the best as far as traditional deadly sins go. As far as the modern list goes, I'd say polluting the environment is the closest I'd go to hell for (it's the one most applicable from the gamut of social sins).

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon May 20, 2010 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangalin (Post 754798)
Way to not answer your own topic, Mr. Envy.

I was planning to, I just felt like posing the question, then answering separately later.

And actually, Pride is my sin. I figured this would be rather obvious. I have a high sense of honor and tend to fly off the handle when my reputation is questioned. I am given to bouts of vanity and hubris. I also have a habit of unknowingly looking down on people of lesser intelligence and breeding. Usually I don't mean to be so condescending but my air of self-superiority does come out in conversation, I'm told. My sense of pride also brings out a rather competitive streak in me; I'm not one to back away from a challenge.

I poked it and it made a sad sound May 20, 2010 09:04 AM

Despite the expected answer, I am definitely wrath. I'm not big into self-indulgence, so stop sitting there laughing at how I didn't say gluttony, assholes :(

I'm definitely a rageaholic. I have to avoid thinking about certain topics because they will immediately get me mad. I explode a lot. Bless the man who puts up with my shit, seriously.

LIAR May 20, 2010 09:59 AM

Sloth and Lust, probably.

dagget May 20, 2010 10:18 AM

Sloth, but only because I'm a lazy fuck. Maybe some greed and wrath thrown in for good measure. More wrath though lately, my patience for people is winding super thin.

Grail May 20, 2010 10:34 AM

The Operative: Do you know what your sin is Mal?

Malcolm Reynolds: Ah Hell... I'm a fan of all seven. But right now... I'm gonna have to go with wrath

Pretty much sums me up. I get a little obsessive when I get fucked over sometimes, but other than that I'd have to say lust and pride also tend to rear up every now and then.

Krelian May 20, 2010 10:46 AM

Wrath and sloth for sure. I'm a lazy self-indulgent rageaholic. Can't get enough of that delicious rageahol.

The two are mutually exclusive most of the time, though. DRUUUUUGS

A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS May 20, 2010 12:04 PM

Man sloth and gluttony would be having an epic battle for my soul if I wasn't too busy being hungry and lazy.

Bernard Black May 20, 2010 03:20 PM

Pride fuelled by wrath. Not so much wrath these days but it still sneaks up on me occasionally. I'm competitive and hate showing any kind of weakness.

Shorty May 20, 2010 04:31 PM

Where does racism fit into this? Pride? (y'all know how badly ethno-centric I can be)
Other than that, I'd say Sloth would be definitely a top candidate for me.

munchkin13 May 26, 2010 01:28 PM

I think I fall between wrath and lust (which would link into envy) so I'm defo not getting into heaven lol

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss May 28, 2010 06:30 PM

I'd go with gluttony, sloth and lust. I mean, I don't eat a shit load or anything but I do drink and take drugs to a massive excess, I can be lazy as fuck unless work is unavoidable at which point I'm rather industrious (Hence needing a job with tight deadlines to keep me on track) and I'll pretty much shag anything with mainly human DNA and ovaries.

No. Hard Pass. May 28, 2010 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shin (Post 755871)
I'd go with gluttony, sloth and lust. I mean, I don't eat a shit load or anything but I do drink and take drugs to a massive excess, I can be lazy as fuck unless work is unavoidable at which point I'm rather industrious (Hence needing a job with tight deadlines to keep me on track) and I'll pretty much shag anything with mainly human DNA and ovaries.

Mainly. Meaning there's still hope for the odd Scottish bird.

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon May 28, 2010 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shorty (Post 754855)
Where does racism fit into this? Pride? (y'all know how badly ethno-centric I can be)
Other than that, I'd say Sloth would be definitely a top candidate for me.

I think racism could be a corollary of pride. Basically, "I'm better than you, or at least you're worse than me."

VitaminZinc May 30, 2010 04:34 AM

Sloth, Lust, and Pride.

I generally believe that I could do a lot more than I'm currently doing with my life. Complacency is the enemy of progress, and all. Feh. Laziness.

Lust for power and pleasure. Obvious kinda stuff.

And, generally speaking, I'm a prick.

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss Jun 3, 2010 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a homewrecker (Post 755889)
Mainly. Meaning there's still hope for the odd Scottish bird.

Well, quite. Never say never and all that.

Bernard Black Jun 3, 2010 04:56 PM

McBernard disapproves of this sudden turn of events :mad:

No. Hard Pass. Jun 3, 2010 06:38 PM

But she has to have a really good CD collection, right Shin?