Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   The Creators' Cafe (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Calling all artists! (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15736)

Ayos Dec 7, 2006 05:44 PM

Calling all artists!

Artists
(Updated May 10, 12:41 PM)
Admiral Amara
aiyaitsai (AliceNWondrland)
AkirA (AcerBandit, Puck)
ava lilly (Denicalis, Faerlyte, pom)
BigBlah (Spatula)
Chao_Zero
Clon (Sakabadger)
Dark Nation (aiyaitsai, Blue_Kirby2, GFF Doodles #1, #2)
Devo (#NWIFI Chibis, Colonel Skills, Sassafrass, Simply Majestic, Sir VG, Tails, Werewolf)
Dubble (The Great GFF Chibi Attack - Series One!, Series Two!, Series Three!, AcerBonus)
Ginko
guyinrubbersuit
IdentikitOfEyes
jpnezeshorty
Kazyl (AniMechanic, Inhert, Jochie, Spatula, Traumatized Rat #1, #2, Tritoch)
LeHah
Lost_solitude (Chaotic Lullaby, sprouticus, Summonmaster)
Magi (acid, aiyaitsai, *AkirA*, ava lilly, Benjamin #1, #2, Chef Sean, guyinrubbersuit, ionuk tomb, Leknaat, PiccoloNamek, Render, Sassafrass (+), Scarletdeath, The Wise Vivi, YeOldeButchere (Dr. Eggman))
MetheGelfling (Admiral Amara, AliceNWondrland, Capo, Devo, LeHah, MetheGelfling, Sassafrass, Seris (NSFW), vemp, Yamamanama)
Ozma (Dark Nation)
Puck (Dr. Uzuki #1, #2, knkwzrd, Moth vs. Shin, wvlfpvp)
QuarX (GFFers in Abstract-Literal Form)
Qwarky (Vemp)
RagnarokX (deadsky)
Sandy (Capo, Celes Chere, Drex, peeack, Philia #1, #2)
Seris
Shenlon (Identity Crisis, Krazy Taco, MetheGelfling, PiccoloNamek)
surasshu
Ultima
vemp (Ayos, Brent, Colonel Skills, ElixiBradyDenicalilama, Infernal Monkey, Jessykins, niki, Scarletdeath)
XSO (Sassafrass)

Requests (requests marked with * have already been fulfilled, and though you can still create your own rendition, unfulfilled requests should take 1st priority!)
(Updated May 10, 12:42 PM)
Chie
Dekoa
DarkLink2135
Dullenplain
franposis
Fresh Frank
Furby
Greykin
Hydelloon
Juanzen ("Venezuelan Slammer")
Kairyu
Krelian
lia
Lost_solitude
Lukage
Miles
Minoko
Mucknuggle
Niekon
Orny
Ozma
Plainsman
QuarX
Qwarky
Sandy
SenorKaffee
Shenlon
Shin
Shiny McShine
slayer25k
Sousuke
TemariPC31
Terminus
The Wulf
Ulysses
Xardion
Zergrinch
Zio
*AcerBandit
*acid
*aiyaitsai
*AkirA
*AliceNWondrland
*AniMechanic
*ava lilly
*Benjamin
*Blue_Kirby2
*Capo
*Celes Chere
*Chaotic Lullaby
*Chef Sean
*Colonel Skills
*deadsky
*Denicalis
*Drex
*Dr. Uzuki
*Identity Crisis
*ionuk tomb
*Inhert
*Jessykins
*Jochie
*knkwzrd
*Leknaat
*peeack
*PiccoloNamek
*Sakabadger
*Sassafrass
*Scarletdeath
*Seris
*Spatula
*sprouticus
*Summonmaster
*The Wise Vivi
*Traumatized Rat
*Tritoch
*wvlfpvp
*Yamamanama
*YeOldeButchere

Due to a recent gurnal entry of mine, and the comments in it, I've been thinking that it would be super fantastic to have the artists of GamingForce come together and make artists renditions of some of the community members. MetheGelfling was really the first one to bring that up specifically.

Basically, I'm looking for artists that can draw members according to their username - which I believe was the title of the old thread that this is based on. Be creative, don't just find a picture of them in the PYP thread and go "Okay there we go." A couple of old examples from my journal:

MetheGelfling's rendition of Unknown, Spoon, Redwings, and Lightwarmth
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...wnandspoon.jpg

Inspiron's rendition of me
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Blade/ayos.jpg

It's likely we're going to get some requests from people, maybe even someone none of the artists like. The point here is, quite simply, artistic fun. If we get enough requests and enough artists signed up, to avoid clutter, I may start assigning requests to the artists.

So, what do you think? Seris, Gelf, ava, Ultima, I'm looking at you... and anyone who'd like to try their hand at any of this, or maybe already have and just want to showcase what you've done so far, feel free. As long as it's GFF related, it belongs here, and if we can get some done for Christmas, it'd be a nice gift to another member of the community.

Why Am I Allowed to Have Gray Paint Dec 7, 2006 05:57 PM

Oh so YOU'RE Ayos! I recognise that picture from way back. Jeez, I thought you were pretty new >_<. You missed out vemp; all those people can draw though. I can't draw well unless I really push myself to do it, so I am afraid I cannot throw my hat into the ring this time.

Ayos Dec 8, 2006 01:23 AM

Yes, from back in the good ol' days. :) Back then I flew mostly under the radar. I was noticed by some, and half the people that don't like me now, didn't like me then, but mostly I was a pretty obscure presence, to my knowledge. But, Inspiron seemed to like me okay, and Sword Serenity, little yuna, etc... ava did too until I got all creepy-like. Hah.

And Ulysses... the point is not to be a master artist, just to have fun. But I know where you're coming from. :) I couldn't draw anything that would be aesthetically pleasing to any of our members, especially if it was supposed to be a rendition of THEM.

UltimaIchijouji Dec 8, 2006 01:52 AM

I'm in. aiya its ai I can convince to do it too if you really want artists, even though she doesn't frequent much she's a friend of mine.

Ayos Dec 8, 2006 02:25 AM

Sure! Anyone and everyone who wants to even try is more than welcome. I don't care if they're the next Monet, I just want fun, self-expression, and good time for all :)

Vemp Dec 8, 2006 02:42 AM

I'm in. I'll probably do something after this important thing I'm doing.

*continues drawing straight vertical lines*

surasshu Dec 8, 2006 03:06 AM

This sounds fun! However, I'm not really a good artist. I might pull something off though, I've got a tablet and I've been known to dabble on oekakis. All those pictures in the OP are just gorgeous, so I don't think I can reach that level, but I'll give it a shot!

And I'm curious what people will make of my name...

Magi Dec 8, 2006 07:13 AM

I am try my hand in this also. :3 Althugh not every user name automatically gives an images in my mind. >.>;;

Shenlon Dec 8, 2006 08:41 AM

I remember something like this a while back before the crash.
I'd contribute but I can't draw as well as I used to but I can't wait to see some of the works here.
great idea

Misogynyst Gynecologist Dec 8, 2006 04:34 PM

This is an interesting idea. Ill see if I cant throw something together.

Meth Dec 8, 2006 05:26 PM

I'll join in again, but I can't promise anything specifically before Christmas.

aiyaitsai Dec 8, 2006 06:47 PM

Nice Ultima. Volunteer me before I even know what this is about.

But sure why not. Don't know when I can get one up, its been pretty hectic over here.

Admiral Amara Dec 8, 2006 07:51 PM

I have no artistic skills.

This is the perfect opportunity for me to flaunt them, possibly at the expense of others. I'm in.

Dark Nation Dec 9, 2006 01:27 AM

Great thing about me, is that my name leaves MUCH interpretation (Ok not really, but maybe!). This could be a potentially MEGA-LOL event too.

Sign me up then, I might even draw and scan someone myself :cool:

guyinrubbersuit Dec 9, 2006 02:02 AM

Sure I'm down with doing this. Can't promise anything before Christmas, but I'll give it a shot.

Plainsman Dec 9, 2006 09:22 PM

So what exactly is the sign up for? I would love to see some of the talent here take a shot at bringing my username to life, but I'd be very reluctant to subject any of them to my infantile artistic skills.

The Wise Vivi Dec 10, 2006 03:25 AM

This seems like an awesome idea! I would love to put my name up to get a cool drawing... although, I guess my name doesn't give much for the artistic value.

Would be cool to see what someone could make up... I personally have no drawing skills whatsoever. Writing is my forte in the arts...

VitaminZinc Dec 10, 2006 07:10 AM

Cool idea, but I'd never finish anything I'd start for this (I'd find a reason to not do it, despite school being out and not having a job yet), so I'll just stand back and watch.

Meth Dec 10, 2006 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plainsman
So what exactly is the sign up for? I would love to see some of the talent here take a shot at bringing my username to life, but I'd be very reluctant to subject any of them to my infantile artistic skills.

In the old thread, people just came in and posted drawings of what they thought of particular usernames. (Although I do remember a lot of people coming in saying "draw me! my name's cool!") So no real need to signup unless you're going to be drawing... and even if you are drawing, there's not really a need to sign up; just post some stuff.

Ayos Dec 10, 2006 04:17 PM

Yeah, just dive right in. You want someone to draw you, ask. It's supposed to be based off of username and just the way you come across in general, so I doubt if you have anything to worry about when it comes to people being original with your name, Vivi :)

*AkirA* Dec 10, 2006 04:46 PM

Im not a great artist, but I would like to give this a shot. My name really has no room for interpretation, but I get alot of ideas from seeing other peoples user names.

Little Brenty Brent Brent Dec 10, 2006 07:20 PM

I wish I had a less definitive name. =(

Magi Dec 10, 2006 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wise Vivi
This seems like an awesome idea! I would love to put my name up to get a cool drawing... although, I guess my name doesn't give much for the artistic value.

Is it a Wise Vivi? Or Vivi The Wise?
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...vi_thewise.jpg

By the way: guyinrubbersuit
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...rubbersuit.jpg

I can't resist. :d

*AkirA* Dec 10, 2006 08:51 PM

I love the Wise Vivi one. Guyinrubbersuit reminds me of Hellraiser.

ionuk tomb Dec 10, 2006 10:22 PM

I'm in. I am really interested in how people take my name and what they perceive when drawing. I have a few ideas, but I am more curious in how others view it, which I guess is a nicer way of saying that I am the artist formerly known as 'el crapo'

Meth Dec 10, 2006 11:32 PM

Nice ones there Magi! Way to get this party started.

Guess who:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ings/LeHah.jpg

that's right, it's LeHah!

No. Hard Pass. Dec 10, 2006 11:34 PM

So far, we're 3 for 3. Well done.

Magi Dec 10, 2006 11:39 PM

What is an "Ionuk"? O.o

I couldn't really make any association with some of those names. Maybe when people stated that they wanted a name drawn, they can provide some hint as to the origin of it. Its probably better to tell people where it came from though. :3

ionuk tomb Dec 10, 2006 11:47 PM

Ionuk is an altered form of the word 'ionic' used to describe a charged element in chemistry. It's altered to a '-uk' ending to add to the different words that end in '-uk' in Canada already (ie, Canuck, Inuktuk, etc.). The entire word is used as my computer's network name (ionic-energy, tomb-computer tower), as well as part of my blog name. I envision a place rather than a person, but I am interested in any results you can come up with.

Meth Dec 10, 2006 11:50 PM

Agreed. I was going to try to just google image search some of the names and run with whatever I found, but I'm not getting much. Also, I don't know some of the posting personalities that well, so I can't take that route.

I think I'll browse through some journals.

Also, you guys should feel free to draw any member of the board whose name strikes you as something that would work. Don't limit yourselves to only those who have signed up.

*AkirA* Dec 11, 2006 12:30 AM

Its no guess where mines from.

I started on a name. I might finish it tonight. Im not naming who, because if it turns out like crap Im not gonna post it.

I love the Lehah one. It captures him perfectly. Needs a little more profanity though.

No. Hard Pass. Dec 11, 2006 12:38 AM

Also, Denicalis is latin. Means purification through fire.

The Wise Vivi Dec 11, 2006 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magi
Is it a Wise Vivi? Or Vivi The Wise?
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...vi_thewise.jpg

I love it! Thank you soooo much!

Meth Dec 11, 2006 01:02 AM

Here's Admiral Amara even though I don't know much about him aside from that he plays guitar in his photos.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...miralamara.jpg

Admiral Amara Dec 11, 2006 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetheGelfling
Here's Admiral Amara even though I don't know much about him aside from that he plays guitar in his photos.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...miralamara.jpg

AHAHAHAHA <3

THIS PICTURE IS MADE OF AWESOME AND WIN

Man, that looks so great. I might just have to turn that into a signature or avatar one of these days. I'm impressed.

Meth Dec 11, 2006 11:49 AM

Cool thanks man, I'm glad you like it!

I've got finals going on this week, so I may not be able to get to more of these until the weekend. As soon as I'm done though, I'm gonna try to do one for everybody who's signed up. I think Magi will be next on my list.

Ayos Dec 11, 2006 11:57 AM

Wow, I'm pretty impressed so far. Keep up the good work, guys.

And yes, like Gelf said, you don't have to limit your choices to those who've signed up in this thread. I'd prefer it if you just found someone whose name and/or personality seems to stick out to you, and then create something based on that. I don't just want the artists drawing each other - this thread would be over pretty quickly if that was the case.

Scarletdeath Dec 11, 2006 12:25 PM

"Scarletdeath" should be simple enough. =o

This could be interesting since many have a different image of Death in their minds.

Vemp Dec 11, 2006 12:32 PM

Ahaha the Amara one is awesome.

Damn, I should submit something.. maybe tomorrow.

EDIT: Tomorrow's today. Guess who it is. (click for larger image)
http://www.opimage.co.uk/u/daikon/th_infernal.jpg

Double Post:
Sup Brent.

http://www.opimage.co.uk/u/daikon/brent.jpg

Admiral Amara Dec 12, 2006 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vemp
Ahaha the Amara one is awesome.

Damn, I should submit something.. maybe tomorrow.

EDIT: Tomorrow's today. Guess who it is. (click for larger image)
http://www.opimage.co.uk/u/daikon/th_infernal.jpg

Hahaha, awesome! Magi should bring out her old Infernal Monkey sketch, that would go so great with this.
OWNERSHIP AND WIN. vemp is awesome, mmkay? Can I rate you a 5 now plz?

Magi Dec 12, 2006 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdeath
"Scarletdeath" should be simple enough. =o

This could be interesting since many have a different image of Death in their minds.

Raaaazgrizzzz
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...th_razgriz.jpg

Ayos Dec 12, 2006 02:20 AM

I'd like to take this moment to publicly praise Magi. Every single one of your works has impressed me to no end, and captured my eye in a rare way. Much kudos to you. Now I just have to see all your other stuff you've posted around here. It really is that good.
I'd like to informally request one for myself. If you're not sure where to start, "Ayos" basically means "it's alright" or "cool" (as in "it's cool, man") in Filipino. It also means "Saint" in Greek, or so I hear.
But feel free to go with whatever comes into your head. As a first priority, do any others you wanna do, I'm in no hurry, and if you can't, that's fine, but if you can and you don't have any others you want to work on, I would REALLY appreciate it :)

No. Hard Pass. Dec 12, 2006 02:22 AM

Aye, Magi, you're quite the talent. I'll toss my hat into the ring, I'd love to see someone's take on Denicalis.

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor Dec 12, 2006 02:26 AM

Posting in a legendary request thread, uhh...requesting some legendary, I think.

If you could do me I'd basically be all <3. It would be grand.

Jessykins Dec 12, 2006 04:08 AM

I would like to see how you imagine a "Jessykins" looks like, fellows.

Vemp Dec 12, 2006 07:34 AM

http://www.opimage.co.uk/u/daikon/scarlet.jpg

and

http://www.opimage.co.uk/u/daikon/ayos.jpg

Shenlon Dec 12, 2006 11:44 AM

I couldn't resist Krazy Taco's name so I just had to do a quick 15 min sketch.
I just noticed his name is with a K not a C, which just makes it more kcrazy @_@
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/Exiq/crtaco.jpg
The broken shell is a mess but what do you expect from 15 min ^^
did I mention i didn't have a scanner , taken with my digicam

Misogynyst Gynecologist Dec 12, 2006 12:05 PM

Quote:

Oh God I think I just pissed all over myself.

At work.

Oh god, that was hysterical. :cthulhu:

I poked it and it made a sad sound Dec 12, 2006 12:14 PM

I never knew about this thread until I saw the LeHah picture Gelf drew. I have to say, you guys are fucking IMPRESSIVE.

I am terrified to ask for one of me by whomever since, you know, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME, but I'm a good sport, I guess. I'd love to have someone take some time out of their busy schedule and do one up of me. <3

peeack Dec 12, 2006 12:26 PM

Holy shit, this thread is going places! I also would totally <3 you guys if someone did a rendition of me =D

Seris Dec 12, 2006 12:40 PM

Is it too late to sign up as an artist for this thread? Because I'm totally in.

FatsDomino Dec 12, 2006 01:31 PM

Oh man, I remember the last time you guys did this. Someone drew a picture of some dude stealing an A.C. unit for me last time. ='D

So asking for another drawing, please. =)

Meth Dec 12, 2006 02:17 PM

Seris, of course it's not to late! Jump on in! The more the merrier. I can't believe how awesome this thread is moving along. I just finished another one, but it'll be a bit before I can throw some color on it.

EDIT: Vemp, you are tearing this shit up. Hilarious work.

Scarletdeath Dec 12, 2006 02:57 PM

Holy shit.
magi's rendition of my username
vemp's rendition of my username

We have my future avatar and sig right here folks. I'll report in with an edited version within these couple of days. Mucho love to magi and vemp. <333

Why Am I Allowed to Have Gray Paint Dec 12, 2006 03:09 PM

Someone draw me (be nice ;_; ).

The Wulf Dec 12, 2006 03:30 PM

Wow, I am quite impressed.

I am quite tempted to do some artwork myself, I will admit, though the chaces of that are rather slim at the moment.

A fraction of me yearns to see what people could come up for my username.

If things settle down on my end, I might contribute.

*AkirA* Dec 12, 2006 05:22 PM

A quick rendition of what I imagine Acerbandit to look like (outside of being Kirby incarnate). The bouncing is a given. 500 hours mspaint etc...

http://i12.tinypic.com/33kt40m.gif

Greykin Dec 12, 2006 06:17 PM

Oo, I would like to issue a request for my username!

Meth Dec 12, 2006 06:24 PM

For Devolution.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...lings/devo.jpg

Identity Crisis Dec 12, 2006 06:25 PM

I'd also like to request a rendering. These pieces of art are amazing.

I can't wait to see what comes up! =)

Clon Dec 12, 2006 06:41 PM

May I participate as an artist too? Since I've never done anything like this before ^^'' I do not have a tablet so...my drawing will be mostly black and white.

Animechanic Dec 12, 2006 06:44 PM

This thread is too great for me to resist.

If someone would like to take a shot at my username I would love to see what you come up with.

Meth Dec 12, 2006 06:44 PM

Clon, no need to ask permission. Go for it! I'd love to see what you'll come up with.

Since so many people are requesting, I think I might only draw those who have already submitted something, so hopefully more people will contribute.

knkwzrd Dec 12, 2006 06:46 PM

Like so many others, I too would love to see what you guys could pull off with my username. Some of this stuff had me laughing for hours.

*AkirA* Dec 12, 2006 06:48 PM

Quote:

Since so many people are requesting, I think I might only draw those who have already submitted something, so hopefully more people will contribute.

Id love to see your art style applied to my name. Even if its just a sketch. My names so one sided, I think you could elaborate on it somehow.

Just a request, your free to deny of course.

Little Brenty Brent Brent Dec 12, 2006 07:12 PM

Aaahahaha, that drawing of Devo is GOLD.

Mucknuggle Dec 12, 2006 07:43 PM

Can I be put on this list too? Sounds interesting.

FatsDomino Dec 12, 2006 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *AkirA*
A quick rendition of what I imagine Acerbandit to look like (outside of being Kirby incarnate). The bouncing is a given. 500 hours mspaint etc...

http://i12.tinypic.com/33kt40m.gif

Oh my! I seem to have a disco of white crap around my one-armed awesome Ace of Spades card body wearing a fedora and touting what looks to be some sort of pistol! Ooh and I have an evil stache! Awesome! ='D

Thanks *AkirA* =)))

*AkirA* Dec 12, 2006 08:28 PM

Anytime. As long as that time isn't more then 10 minutes in flash.

FatsDomino Dec 12, 2006 08:31 PM

looool Flash. No wonder I have a super disco party living on me. =)))

The Wise Vivi Dec 12, 2006 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayos
I'd like to take this moment to publicly praise Magi. Every single one of your works has impressed me to no end, and captured my eye in a rare way. Much kudos to you.

Same from me. I REALLY love what you did for my username. I have it for my background and I probably won't change it for a while. I know you mentioned it to me earlier that you are planning to complete it since I love it so much. :D

Thanks again Magi!

wvlfpvp Dec 12, 2006 11:08 PM

Oh, hell yes. Consider me requested.

Traumatized Rat Dec 12, 2006 11:30 PM

I'd like to request a pic as well. Should be easy as hell to do.

The Wise Vivi Dec 12, 2006 11:39 PM

I can't wait to see what yours is going to look like T. Rat! :D

Magi Dec 13, 2006 12:49 AM

Hey Sass. :D
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...si_parody2.jpg

*AkirA* Dec 13, 2006 12:58 AM

Quote:

Hey Sass. :D

Epic.

I see what I believe is Sass, Alice, and Dopefish. Off the top of my head I dont know the other 2.

Edit: Are the leaves supposed to represent sassafras plant? If so its genius.

Magi Dec 13, 2006 01:05 AM

Quote:

Edit: Are the leaves supposed to represent sassafras plant?

Not very convincing one, lol.

Miles Dec 13, 2006 01:36 AM

I know the list is quite long already but I'd like to see how someone draws a picture of me. :3

Shorty Dec 13, 2006 02:43 AM

Quote:

Ohmagawd, love <3
That is fantastic. i love that Sass has a pipe and not a cigarette.

and damn... I already did a rendition of myself... how boring is that, lol. (<<see avatar)

Oh well, I'll see if I can doodle out something and have it scanned before Christmas time. :)

Krelian Dec 13, 2006 03:26 AM

I would absolutely *love* one of these from anyone willing to take it on. Thanks!

Meth Dec 13, 2006 04:05 AM

A VEMPire. Kinda like nosferatu. I dunno, I'm fucking tired. I'm not to happy with this one, so we'll call it a lousy trial run. Sorry vemp, the next one'll be better.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...lings/vemp.jpg

THIEF Dec 13, 2006 04:36 AM

Why not request myself. This is a great thread idea, btw. I'm going to join the fun.

Magi Dec 13, 2006 05:26 AM

So where does the name "Hydelloon" came from? You are not expecting me to draw hydelloon right?

THIEF Dec 13, 2006 05:57 AM

http://hyung-taekim.org/albums/userp..._hydelloon.jpg
Hydelloon ^

http://www.flavor-red.com/men/christian.jpg
Christian^

Hydelloon is the creation of Hyung-tae Kim. It is found in the Korean Strategy RPG War of Genesis III part II and is known as Christian de Medich in War of Genesis III Part I.

PiccoloNamek Dec 13, 2006 07:01 AM

These are awesome. I want an awesome pic, too. (It'd be cool if the "LD" logo could be worked into somehow, too.)

Vemp Dec 13, 2006 10:58 AM

HAHAH oh magi you loveable freak, that's a VERY cute piece. I love it!

gelf, DOOD, that reminds me of nosferatu! your ink's are a lot better than mine so it's pretty awesome. No need to be sorry :p

Ok, my turn. I think this is supposed to be Skills, it's a bit sketchy though, and the coloring was done pretty quick (with a mouse :( ).

http://www.opimage.co.uk/u/daikon/skills.jpg

I poked it and it made a sad sound Dec 13, 2006 11:27 AM

Quote:

O GOD I AM LAUGHING SO HARD. Magi, I can not help but to see myself as Forte here (from Galaxy Angel) and I think I am VERY WRONG for thinking so.

O god, if I could hug you for an hour I would. This is the most awesome picture ever. Holy GOD. AVSIG TIME. I LOVE YOU

Also, that Skills picture is so right on, I love it so much. I don't get half of the references, but holy shit, it reminds me of him.

Benjamin please Dec 13, 2006 12:20 PM

Haha these drawings are the most awesome project I've ever seen on gff.
Someone attempt to draw me =o

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor Dec 13, 2006 12:22 PM

That is, without a word of a lie, the greatest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

I am laughing SO HARD and I'm printing it out for my door now.

Lukage Dec 13, 2006 01:22 PM

I'm in. Feel free to go by ChocoPie for ideas if you're not sure what you'd want to do.

Meth Dec 13, 2006 01:27 PM

Geeze, this request thread keeps getting longer and longer. Where are the other artist kids? Cause so far, only 6 have participated... s'matter, you guys got finals or something?! ;)

Shenlon Dec 13, 2006 01:41 PM

oh come on methe so far you, vemp and magi are dominating this thread. All of it is awsome work. Do you use photoshop for the coloring?

Ah! Amoeba Dec 13, 2006 01:45 PM

When this was first starting out I thought I might draw a few... but shit man, the artists here are SO GOOD. No one wants to be drawn in crappy MSpaint. We had a thread for that once, and it rightfully belonged in the Sewers.

I poked it and it made a sad sound Dec 13, 2006 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck
When this was first starting out I thought I might draw a few... but shit man, the artists here are SO GOOD. No one wants to be drawn in crappy MSpaint. We had a thread for that once, and it rightfully belonged in the Sewers.

You, sir, are so wrong. I think your shit is fucking FANTASTIC, and I wish you'd do some of the drawings too.

And why you hatin' on MS Paint. Infernal does such an awesome job with it!

I'd love to see you take a whack at this, Puck. Really. ;_;

Meth Dec 13, 2006 02:25 PM

Sass couldn't be more correct. In fact, everybody has their own hilarious style and ideas to bring to this thread. I loved all those MS Paint threads in the sewers. That's the kind of stuff that I draw a lot of inspiration from.

Shenlon, yeah I use PS for coloring, but I really need to work on it.

map car man words telling me to do things Dec 13, 2006 02:32 PM

I want to prop the fuck out of magi's post for that Sass drawing. Completely awesome <3

The Wulf Dec 13, 2006 02:41 PM

Consider me in for a request and out as a artist. I have a project coming up and it seems I'll be unable to contribute as an artist, and I apologize.

The Sass drawing kicks much ass.

Kudos~.

Stop Sign Dec 13, 2006 02:59 PM

Ah, wtf. Count me in as an artist. It'll be good to do something for the Creator's Cafe after.. god, 3 years of not participating here.

I'll start drawing some time next week, after finals are over. =)

Ah! Amoeba Dec 13, 2006 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassafrass
You, sir, are so wrong. I think your shit is fucking FANTASTIC, and I wish you'd do some of the drawings too.

And why you hatin' on MS Paint. Infernal does such an awesome job with it!

I'd love to see you take a whack at this, Puck. Really. ;_;

I was all for some goofy and hilarious paint pics, but after seeing the submissions so far I got the impression that this was a sort of ‘professionals only’ affair – I didn’t want to come in here and dumb it up with silly cartoons.

I ain’t hatin’; I love paint. And Infernal is awesome! I just meant that paint doesn’t really have the same professionalism as the shaded pencil sketches, and colored portraits, and Marble Busts! we’re getting in here. But hey, if it’s a drawing free-for-all, I might draw something if a good idea hits me.

I poked it and it made a sad sound Dec 13, 2006 03:25 PM

Quote:

I was all for some goofy and hilarious paint pics, but after seeing the submissions so far I got the impression that this was a sort of ‘professionals only’ affair – I didn’t want to come in here and dumb it up with silly cartoons.

I ain’t hatin’; I love paint. And Infernal is awesome! I just meant that paint doesn’t really have the same professionalism as the shaded pencil sketches, and colored portraits, and Marble Busts! we’re getting in here. But hey, if it’s a drawing free-for-all, I might draw something if a good idea hits me.

O for heaven's sakes, Puck. Consider yourself officially drafted, unless you just don't have the time.

These guys all have such excellent talent, but I would really love to see your take on some of these too. Don't sell yourself short - your work is so beautiful. You don't need to be a professional, come on. ;_;

I think you're definitely being modest and you really should give it a try!

Really. I am begging you - do some. I would love to see your style applied to the community. What do I have to pay you? ;_;

Ayos Dec 13, 2006 03:51 PM

Puck- You're on the list. Deal with it. ;)

Again, awesome work, everyone. I've been itching to draw something because of this, and I may actually do so, if the urge gets too overwhelming to resist. But it'll probably be one of someone who's already been done, so that if it sucks, that's okay since they'll have a good one to their name as well :)

Chao_Zero Dec 13, 2006 03:57 PM

Count me in as an artist. It's been a while since I submitted something, so yeah, count me in.

Shenlon Dec 13, 2006 04:04 PM

well I'm not going to draw much since there are better artist here but I would like to see how I am drawn even though shenlon is such a bleh name ~_~

Meth Dec 13, 2006 04:31 PM

Everytime I read your name I think of "Shenlong" instead of Shenlon.

"You must defeat Shenlong to stand a chance."

Where does your username come from?

Shenlon Dec 13, 2006 04:35 PM

well back before the last crash it was shenlong xero
To tell you the truth I don't remember anymore since it was like 5 or so years ago. I'm 90% sure it wasn't an anime though since I wasn't much an animefanatic back then. Maybe it was bloody roar...o_0

lia Dec 13, 2006 04:45 PM

It'd be totally awesome if someone would do one for me. Unfortunately, my username is teh lame, but maybe my domain names (monochromatic & soul-candy) would help. Also, journal username = disoriented.blue (which might provide more insight). Blah blah. *goes back to studying* -_-

Celes Chere Dec 13, 2006 05:20 PM

Oh boy, there are already 5,649 requests here but I've been offline for a few days. ;__; (I pick the BEST times to go offline, don't I?)

Anyway, if and only if, one of you artists have enough time, I wouldn't mind a picture. Mine would probably be one of the easiest. I would prefer, however, not just a picture of Celes, because that's kind of predictable. Taking the idea from lia, my LiveJournal and email username is neonlicht, which means neon light in German, so maybe that may help a bit? Also, I have posted my picture in the appropriate Community Commons thread.

Anyway, anything would be appreciated. I'd participate as an artist but I can't draw at all. ;_;

Admiral Amara Dec 13, 2006 05:26 PM

I've actually got some fairly clever ideas for some users, and I hope to execute them in the near future. I won't tell you who just yet - IT'S A SURPRISE. One of them will even be a four-panel comic!

Ah! Amoeba Dec 13, 2006 06:34 PM

Quote:

O for heaven's sakes, Puck. Consider yourself officially drafted, unless you just don't have the time.

These guys all have such excellent talent, but I would really love to see your take on some of these too. Don't sell yourself short - your work is so beautiful. You don't need to be a professional, come on. ;_;

I think you're definitely being modest and you really should give it a try!

Really. I am begging you - do some. I would love to see your style applied to the community. What do I have to pay you? ;_;

SSSSASSS: What’s with the begging? I’m fucking lovin’ it, but WHY – I voiced my willingness to take part at the end of my last post. I only said might because I have zero ideas of who/what to draw. So motivational, though. =D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayos
Puck- You're on the list. Deal with it. ;)

Yeah, yeah, that’s fine. I planned on at least attempting something once we got unanimous clearance to launch the M.S.S. Paint. Give me a week or so to come up with something, ok.

Ayos Dec 13, 2006 06:46 PM

As long as one of your pictures has the M.S.S. Paint in it somewhere, I'll be happy :)

Temari Dec 13, 2006 06:55 PM

I'd draw too, but my artistic talents are restricted to stick figures that aren't even straight.

Although... Can someone draw me please? It sounds like fun. :)

Wall Feces Dec 13, 2006 07:05 PM

I'd like to put in a request. This sounds totally awesome!

Xardion Dec 13, 2006 07:06 PM

I'm going to request drawings be made of me since I'm narcissistic like that.

And I'd offer to draw if I didn't fail at all forms of art.

Kazyl Dec 13, 2006 09:13 PM

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e1...l/DSC07435.jpg

Dullenplain Dec 13, 2006 09:15 PM

I guess I'll put myself in for requests for now.

Once winter break comes, I may consider joining in as a contributor. But for now, consider me a requester.

Vemp Dec 13, 2006 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazyl

Hahahah rat! Great man! More like "CELLO HERO".

Hey dudes, just post your drawings in here, no need to ask permission and shit. We're supposed to be having in here. :D

Keep up the good work guys!

Kazyl Dec 13, 2006 10:09 PM

So then something more along the lines of this:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e1...l/DSC07436.jpg

Traumatized Rat Dec 13, 2006 10:28 PM

Quote:

So then something more along the lines of this:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e1...l/DSC07436.jpg

Damn, these are SOOO awesome. I seriously laughed out loud and very LOUD.

Awesome job, Kazyl!

*AkirA* Dec 13, 2006 10:28 PM

A fucked up vector drawing for Puck. It's funny in an untalented Andy Warhol kinda way.

http://i10.tinypic.com/315n98m.jpg

Misogynyst Gynecologist Dec 13, 2006 11:49 PM

I have a problem. I had done some rough idea sketches - and now noticed/realized I no longer have a scanner.

If I did this stuff in paint like I do the Ghost Rider shit, it's not going to be worth it.

Shorty Dec 14, 2006 12:40 AM

Quote:

Geeze, this request thread keeps getting longer and longer. Where are the other artist kids? Cause so far, only 6 have participated... s'matter, you guys got finals or something?! ;)

I dunno babe, you try working from 8AM to 9PM with excruciating pain running up and down your neck if you move it an inch. ;_;

That's just my excuse though, heh.

I poked it and it made a sad sound Dec 14, 2006 12:57 AM

Quote:

SSSSASSS: What’s with the begging? I’m fucking lovin’ it, but WHY – I voiced my willingness to take part at the end of my last post. I only said might because I have zero ideas of who/what to draw. So motivational, though. =D

As to the WHY part of this, I think your talent is insane. Not just your artistic talent, but the way you see things. I'd love to see what you could do if you tried - seriously.

Also, it'd be nice to see you out and about. You're one of my absolute favorites around here, and I wish we saw more of your stuff. So unique.

LeHah - why can't you MS Paint some of these things? You did well with Ghost Rider. I'd LOVE to see your artistic commentary on members.

This thread is fucking classic. I love you guys. ;_;

Spatula Dec 14, 2006 12:59 AM

And I like how I totally missed requesting in this thread.

Please, somebody, ANYBODY, draw my username. Sure you probably don't have to think past very far for the basic shape (a friggin spatula), but whatever else comes to your imagination would be super <3!

acid Dec 14, 2006 01:15 AM

I've been here long enough damnit, someone do me.

Cirno Dec 14, 2006 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acid
I've been here long enough damnit, someone do me.

:tombstone: I've got a delivery here for ... A. Cid?

Oh, it's not your's? WEEEEEELL... can't let this pizza go to waste...

*me sets pizza on lap.

WHAT WILL WE DO.

Vemp Dec 14, 2006 08:18 AM

Elixir or Deni, THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

http://www.opimage.co.uk/u/daikon/fat.jpg

Or that can even be Brady.

Aya Dec 14, 2006 08:49 AM

Deni and Brady at the same time :O

I imagine Elixir being a puny little twat

No. Hard Pass. Dec 14, 2006 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aya
Deni and Brady at the same time :O

First of all, hey. Second of all, Elixir is like, 250lbs or something.

Misogynyst Gynecologist Dec 14, 2006 09:14 AM

Quote:

LeHah - why can't you MS Paint some of these things? You did well with Ghost Rider. I'd LOVE to see your artistic commentary on members.

Paint is severely limiting in terms of creativity. I could do about 10 sketches in the time it takes me to do a single page of Ghost Rider.

Also, it gives me lock wrist, using the mouse that much. :cthulhu:

Shenlon Dec 14, 2006 10:17 AM

another quick work, wonder if anyone knows what this is. The name has no meaning to me but I did see that in alot of his pictures he's either drinkin or partying. So I decided to make him a mean drunk =|
still don't have a scanner so I cleaned it as much as I could and tried my hand in coloring
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/Exiq/IMG_1867.jpg
methegelfling =0

Bigblah Dec 14, 2006 11:43 AM

lol mspainted kawaii animu Spatula

http://www.bigblah.net/upload/spatula.gif

Edit: now CUTER

Meth Dec 14, 2006 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shenlon

You just induced a laughing seizure. That is too hilarious!

Sakabadger Dec 14, 2006 03:06 PM

Is it too late to still get into this thing? It sounds interesting.

Wish I had some artistic ability or I'd try joining in too. :(

Greykin Dec 14, 2006 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakabadger
Is it too late to still get into this thing? It sounds interesting.

Wish I had some artistic ability or I'd try joining in too. :(

That's what I was thinking. I don't wanna draw something for someone and have it look like a pile of crap compared to others :(.

*AkirA* Dec 14, 2006 03:16 PM

The Methegelfling one is awesome.

Bigblah's got some serious MSpaint skills.

Shenlon Dec 14, 2006 03:29 PM

i don't think it matter if you can really draw as long as its humorous in a way ^^
I'm not as good as the others here but I'm still trying for the sake of practice.

I was able to finish another quickie ^_^
Still practicing colors. I had other ideas for this one but this drawing is the only one that came out moderately good.

Identity Crisis
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/Exiq/ident.jpg

Admiral Amara Dec 14, 2006 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shenlon

OH SHIT SON

Dude, that RULES. It's got this badass cel shaded (sp?) look, like something you might see on your Wii. Maybe a Viewtiful Joe: GFF Edition boss. I'm a huge fan - totally nailed the concept. Oh how I wish I could prop posts!

Identity Crisis Dec 14, 2006 03:55 PM

That's awesome, Shenlon! Multi-faced person should have been used as Nintendo's mascot for their "Who are you?" advertisements. I also love that blurry effect that you did around the main subject.

I'll need to use that picture as a custom avatar immediately!

Meth Dec 14, 2006 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeHah
I have a problem. I had done some rough idea sketches - and now noticed/realized I no longer have a scanner.

If I did this stuff in paint like I do the Ghost Rider shit, it's not going to be worth it.

Do you have a digital camera?

Identity Crisis is the shit! Shenlon, you're blowing up in this thread!

Clon Dec 14, 2006 05:13 PM

For Sakabadger..

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h4...sakabadger.png
A badger who loves saka (soccer).

Misogynyst Gynecologist Dec 14, 2006 05:17 PM

Quote:

Do you have a digital camera?

Only thing close to that would be my Razr phone.

Jessykins Dec 14, 2006 05:28 PM

I see Jessykins is simply too hard for you! I knew it.

Greykin Dec 14, 2006 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clon
For Sakabadger..

LOL! This has to be one of my favorites so far, nice job!

Kazyl Dec 14, 2006 06:01 PM

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e1...nimechanic.gif
Who the hell was this... Oh yea, Animechanic.

And this quick little thing:
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e1...urnal/spat.gif

Spatula Dec 14, 2006 07:46 PM

Quote:

Kazyl, OMG, I'm laughing so hard here! More like SPLATULA amirite!

I <3 IT!

Sakabadger Dec 14, 2006 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clon
For Sakabadger..

Haha, this is great! I figured people were going to take the easy route and draw a badger (well, that's obvious) in a sack (who started this, niki?), but I never considered soccer. It's cute :D

Thanks, Clon!

Animechanic Dec 14, 2006 10:04 PM

Quote:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e1...nimechanic.gif
Who the hell was this... Oh yea, Animechanic.

Whoa, awesome. I love the texture and the splatters. It looks like a badly weathered death robot sketch drawn up in the '50s. So very sinister too.

Looks like I'm off to conquer the world! Be back shortly.

Shenlon Dec 14, 2006 10:38 PM

animechanic is awesome
I just noticed the little person controlling it on the top of the head :tpg:

Dubble Dec 14, 2006 11:41 PM

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2.../gffchibis.jpg

So...I kinda stole Devo's idea a bit, but I think wanna continue it. This was really fun.

I'll probably have a new set ready by tomorrow. :)

Seris Dec 14, 2006 11:49 PM

Alright, while I'm thinking of clever ways to manipulate someones name, I'm going to have to ask. Request. beg for a pic myself, here.

Since you all are comparatively more talented <3

The Wise Vivi Dec 14, 2006 11:49 PM

That is sweet Dubble. Great job!:D:D

Kairyu Dec 14, 2006 11:56 PM

Wow nice one Dubble. Now I must request a pic too!

*I'll draw one of you too, ok?* ;_;

Sakabadger Dec 14, 2006 11:58 PM

Wow Dubble, that's like... *counts* 15 different flavors of awesome. I had a good laugh at #6 and #13.

I poked it and it made a sad sound Dec 15, 2006 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubble

THIS BEATS EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET.

I want to prop this picture so fucking bad, you have no idea. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it.

Dubble, you're so awesome.

I am also depicted as skinny. Ah, internet.

Meth Dec 15, 2006 12:13 AM

Holy shit... ladies and gents, Dubble wins this thread!!!!

*anxiously waits for next set of awesomeness*

Elixir Dec 15, 2006 12:40 AM

Quote:

Maybe I'm a sucker for traditional art but uh, wow. That's really, really, really fucking rad. You should start drawing more often, because this is framing quality. How long did this piece take, anyway?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aya

You can't possibly be this wrong.

Spatula Dec 15, 2006 01:22 AM

Dubble, holy fucking shit. At first I thought it was just various character from your favorite webcomics, but then when I saw them as so customized, I'm totally blown away. PLEASE ADD ME? <3

No. Hard Pass. Dec 15, 2006 02:00 AM

Quote:

So...I kinda stole Devo's idea a bit, but I think wanna continue it. This was really fun.

Motherfucking thread OVER. Dubble wins. INTERNET CAN END NOW.

Also, I see Dubble is mad I shaved the beard.

Ayos Dec 15, 2006 02:15 AM

Strongly recommending a Dubble-Chibi week (MONTH) for GFF after seeing this. Dubble, seriously man, run with this. Make a thread or something - if you had the time, that thing would explode with all sorts of awesome and win, even more than it is now! Uber-props to you.

*AkirA* Dec 15, 2006 02:37 AM

That was excellent dubble. The Deni and Ultima ones are great. Seconding Ayos idea.

Magi Dec 15, 2006 04:23 AM

Ionuk Tomb
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...onuk_tomb2.jpg

ionuk tomb Dec 15, 2006 04:49 AM

Quote:

Frickin' awesome! I love it! At first I was kinda of puzzled at the entirety of it, but then I started disassembling it and interpreting it different ways, which is what I was hoping for. Make the mind work, and every person sees something different.

Thanks Magi!

Magi Dec 15, 2006 04:53 AM

LOL, isn't that just another way to say that the picture is messy? ;)

Starting from the top of the list now, here is Acid.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2..._2006/acid.jpg

niki Dec 15, 2006 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakabadger
Haha, this is great! I figured people were going to take the easy route and draw a badger (well, that's obvious) in a sack (who started this, niki?), but I never considered soccer. It's cute :D

Thanks, Clon!

sup sac à badgeur =p

(can't draw right now though, not home)

Infernal Monkey Dec 15, 2006 07:40 AM

Quote:

This is by far the greatest thing on the internet! <3

Shenlon Dec 15, 2006 12:06 PM

seeing that chibi is the way to go I was going to make a chibi piccolo but while I was making it I realized that it started to look like someone when i put in some eyebrows.

PiccoloNamek
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...tsubanamek.jpg

PiccoloNamek Dec 15, 2006 12:34 PM

LOL, awesome.

Seris Dec 15, 2006 01:36 PM

Quote:

Hahahaha, fucking SWEET.

Clamjouster Dec 15, 2006 01:45 PM

meh, I guess I will do a request too, artists do what you can from "Venezuelan Slammer" it's a tough one I know... but I guess it'd be interesting to see what everyone tries.

Ayos Dec 15, 2006 05:28 PM

Hahah... makes me think of pogs and slammers, but ... Venezuelan style. Yeah, I grew up in the 90's. :)

Ah! Amoeba Dec 16, 2006 01:24 AM

Quote:

As to the WHY part of this, I think your talent is insane. Not just your artistic talent, but the way you see things. I'd love to see what you could do if you tried - seriously.

Also, it'd be nice to see you out and about. You're one of my absolute favorites around here, and I wish we saw more of your stuff. So unique.

I dunno, I’m sure you can think of several people here who’d be liked a whole hell of a lot more if they just knew when to not post; just imagine people’s perception of Elixir if he had under 100 posts, and only made his most recent journal entries. Really turns it around.

Quote:

A fucked up vector drawing for Puck. It's funny in an untalented Andy Warhol kinda way.

http://i10.tinypic.com/315n98m.jpg

Fuck yeah. Thanks, Akira!

Here’s my first two:

Knkwzrd (Kink(y)wizard). Hey buddy. Not all that kinky really, but then I am staying the hell away from anything that even remotely resembles GFF hentai.

Moth Vs. Shin, with a guest-starring role by Mo0 as a cow, and Ghost Rider as Moth’s head. Ghost Rider wasn't intentional, so don't think I'm purposely ripping you off LeHah; it just sorta came out of the combination of FIRE (Moth is a pyromaniac, moth to a flame) and that skull moth from Silence of the Lambs. This wasn’t a request, but I had the idea so I went with it.

Dubble Dec 16, 2006 01:55 AM

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...gffchibis2.jpg

ROUND TWO!

I'll probably do one final set and then call it a day. :)

ramoth Dec 16, 2006 02:30 AM

Quote:

ROUND TWO!

So great. Dubble, you win a million internets. And one of these:
:tombstone:

Kairyu Dec 16, 2006 02:35 AM

Haha, this is amazing Dubble. There's too much win in that drawing, and I'm in it! Doing the mario dance no less.

Crazy Dubble, crazy :tpg:

Sarag Dec 16, 2006 02:51 AM

nadi's sentient fetus, niki's red hair and pom is Michigan J. Frog. Best Posts 2007

Ayos Dec 16, 2006 03:46 AM

This is a tough thread to keep up with - I basically have to spend every free internets moment on GFF. Which is exactly how I wanted it! So thanks guys! You're really making this thread come alive, especially Dubble and Magi (everyone else is good too, but you two are just owning.)

Thanks for the contributions, Puck! I found Moth vs. Shin somewhat "halious" and I'm not sure why.

No. Hard Pass. Dec 16, 2006 04:03 AM

Jesus Christ, Dubble. The Pom/Mo0 combination has me in stiches, mate. How you're finding time for this between all the other stuff you're doing is a minor marvel to me.

FatsDomino Dec 16, 2006 04:16 AM

Haha yeah the Pom/Mo0 combination was hilarious! ='D

I like how you kept niki's self character for his too. =)))

Keep up the awesome, Dubs. =DDD

map car man words telling me to do things Dec 16, 2006 06:54 AM

Dubble's collections are so fantastic I'm at this point no longer saddened I'm not in either of them :tpg:

Excellent work, sir.

Chie Dec 16, 2006 11:20 AM

I'm loving the sassafrass one :tpg:
Count me in as a request if no one minds
Although Chie isn't anything of an action or object ~_~

knkwzrd Dec 16, 2006 12:46 PM

Quote:

Knkwzrd (Kink(y)wizard). Hey buddy. Not all that kinky really, but then I am staying the hell away from anything that even remotely resembles GFF hentai.

Hahahaha. Thanks, man. There's even a Residents allusion! Good choice on nixing any hentai.

YeOldeButchere Dec 16, 2006 09:07 PM

Ok, I'm a bit late, but the Creator's Cafe isn't the forum I frequent most often. Nevertheless, I'd be extremely glad if someone were to draw my username. Feel free to use one of my old names, if your prefer (that'd be The_Butcher or Dr.Eggman).

By the way, I'm loving pretty much everything done so far.

Magi Dec 16, 2006 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YeOldeButchere
Feel free to use one of my old names, if your prefer (that'd be The_Butcher or Dr.Eggman).

Dr. Eggman. :D
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2.../dr_eggman.jpg

YeOldeButchere Dec 16, 2006 10:12 PM

Quote:

Hahaha, I love it! And you were really quick, too. Just evil-looking enough, without going in the completely insane. I can only hope SEGA will make a Sonic game with that style someday. One where Sonic is finally crushed, along with the bazillion friends he has. On second thought, I just want SEGA to stop making Sonic games.

Minoko Dec 17, 2006 12:28 AM

Can I request one for my name?? Although my name has specifically no meaning..also i haven't heard of a Japanese person named Minoko, this was a name I made for a character I had in mind..I also might draw something..If I find a scanner....

niki Dec 17, 2006 07:33 AM

THAT'S OMELETTE AU FROMAGE !

<3

No. Hard Pass. Dec 17, 2006 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niki
THAT'S OMELETTE AU FROMAGE !

<3

Actually, niki, he was making a statement about how you are not only french, but french and kind of retarded when talking about omelettes. It's a very complicated image. :rr:

niki Dec 17, 2006 08:12 AM

Oh come on now Deni, you're not fooling anyone. Your bitterness is inspired by nothing else but the fact the thing you hate the most about your life is that you're not French. :cthulhu:

No. Hard Pass. Dec 17, 2006 08:15 AM

Quote:

Oh come on now Deni, you're not fooling anyone. Your bitterness is inspired by nothing else but the fact the thing you hate the most about your life is that you're not French. :cthulhu:

Is it so wrong that a man wants to be able to wear a floppy hat and carry a baguette while expressing his love for Jerry Lewis without being mocked for it because of his lack of cowardly, flag-waving, surrender monkey genes? :deadhorse:

Render Dec 17, 2006 11:20 AM

WHAT IS A MAN?!

Miles Dec 17, 2006 01:27 PM

Hmmm. Dubbles work should be made into GFF avatars or something. Good stuff!

*AkirA* Dec 17, 2006 03:59 PM

Great work on the second set Dubble.

Admiral Amara Dec 17, 2006 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles
Hmmm. Dubbles work should be made into GFF avatars or something. Good stuff!

I propose that everybody who gets a Dubble chibi has to set that as their avatar, maybe for a theme week. Anybody who doesn't gets banned - that includes YOU, Lord Styphon.

Render Dec 17, 2006 10:15 PM

Magi is the fucking MAN.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...ark_knight.jpg

After my SQUEAL of delight, I realized it wasn't just my hangover, but he had actually done it.

THANK YOU, MAGI! <3 <3 <3

*AkirA* Dec 18, 2006 03:20 AM

Magi has skills. Most kickass one yet.

Chaotic Lullaby Dec 18, 2006 04:34 AM

i'd been wondering where people had been getting those super rad renditions of their usernames.

i'm really curious as to what kind of images would come out of my name (and i'd love to have one of these to make a set with after this whole furry christmas schpiel). so this is me requesting some rad for myself.

Dyesan Dec 18, 2006 05:11 AM

Magi, totally kickass drawings.

Paco Dec 18, 2006 05:59 AM

Dubble... You racist motherfu-

<3

Alice Dec 18, 2006 06:45 AM

Is it too late to request one of me? Some of these are so freaking cool, by the way.

P.S. I realize there's already a drawing of me in the "group shot" but that...doesn't really look like me and Sass is clearly the winner of that picture.

MOST AWESOME THREAD EVER.

EDIT: I just saw Dubble's chibi rendition of me!! Did I mention you guys are awesome?

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss Dec 18, 2006 08:54 AM

Quote:

ROUND TWO!

That's fucking incredible, man. Do me!

acid Dec 18, 2006 05:47 PM

Quote:

LOL, isn't that just another way to say that the picture is messy? ;)

Ok that's officially fucking awesome.

Fire. from my eyes.

Best picture ever. And some amazing work too Magi.

Basil Dec 18, 2006 06:33 PM

HOLY SHIT Dubble. You should have bloody told me about this stuff. But no, Kairyu had to tell me on MSN! ;_;

I roffled so hard on LeHah's rendition.

FUCKING WIN <3<3<3<3<3

Do me, please =D

Muzza Dec 18, 2006 07:08 PM

Whoa, awesome work there Dubble. It made me laugh, that's for sure. It sure makes this community seem...wacky, to put it nicely. Lovin' your chibi rendition of Sass. I could comment on all of them but I think that's enough.

Keep up the great work. :)

The Wise Vivi Dec 19, 2006 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admiral Amara
I propose that everybody who gets a Dubble chibi has to set that as their avatar, maybe for a theme week. Anybody who doesn't gets banned - that includes YOU, Lord Styphon.

You know what? I totally agree in doing something like this. It would be fun to see these all used on the forums. Would be a lot of fun.

You got my vote for it! :D:cheese:

Alice Dec 19, 2006 06:29 AM

I love that idea. I was going to use my chibi as an avatar anyway.

map car man words telling me to do things Dec 19, 2006 06:32 AM

If I had a chibi, I would :(

Dr. Uzuki Dec 19, 2006 08:19 AM

Holy fucking shit, Moth vs. Shin. I laughed and I laughed and I laughed.

Not really expecting anyone to jump at the chance to draw me, but I'd like to tack my name onto the request list as well.

Niekon Dec 19, 2006 10:19 AM

leave it to me to stumble across something well after it has been rolling and have a name that will likely get a few ???'s from folks. But I'd be curious... based upon the name or what you might know of me to see what could be created. Kazyl and jpnezeshorty are the only listed artists that I saw that have actually met me... and others, well there have been photos of me at times but not that often. My mind wonders what will be the end result...

Vemp Dec 19, 2006 12:00 PM

I think this is niki.

http://www.opimage.co.uk/u/daikon/niki.jpg

Inhert Dec 19, 2006 12:09 PM

this thread is so awesome XD if by chance someone has time to do myself it would be cool ^^

I might try to do one too, but I'm not that good when drawing character XD

wvlfpvp Dec 19, 2006 12:13 PM

Quote:

Ahem: HAH.

Seriusly. A French viking? So awesome.:cthulhu: :cthulhu:

Bradylama Dec 19, 2006 04:08 PM

VERCINGETORIX MOTHERFUCKER

He lost, though

niki Dec 19, 2006 08:21 PM

Quote:

I think this is niki.

VEMP

hahaha, oh man that's awesome! <3

And hey! There's technically a lot of "viking" blood in France, due to the early Scandinavian barbaric invasions of course, but also to the actual Viking settlements in Normandie.

You'll get yours, Vemp. Just wait and see ... :edgarrock:

Shenlon Dec 19, 2006 10:13 PM

can't get enough of dubble's chibi works ^_^
Nice viking vemp, just waiting for him to chop a head off

Vemp Dec 19, 2006 10:41 PM

Quote:

You'll get yours, Vemp. Just wait and see ... :edgarrock:

Thanks in advance man! I'll be looking forward to it.

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Dec 19, 2006 11:18 PM

If anyone would care to have a go at it, I'd love to see a rendition of my e-persona.

Dubble Dec 20, 2006 12:56 AM

http://chipandwalter.cartoonsdammit.com/gffchibis3.jpg

Well folks, that's that. :)

OH WAIT - I ALMOST FORGOT!!! :D

http://chipandwalter.cartoonsdammit.com/acer.gif

Special "Super-Rare Acer Bandit Variant." ;) (Thanks Acer! I greatly appreciate your help man!)

In the meantime, if you were left out then don't sweat it, it's not intentional. It's just that I'm MAD MAD BUSY right and don't have time to do anymore at least for another month or two (school comes first ^_^). There were a lot more chibis that I wanted to do and still have ideas for, but I've got to get back to working on important RL stuff now.

Thanks for all the kind comments about the chibis guys. I'm glad you like em. Do you all think it would be in bad form to post all the sets in Community Commons and petition for "GFF Chibi Week" after Furry Christmas since many have suggested support for such an idea?

Later gang!

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Dec 20, 2006 01:09 AM

I almost feel bad I didn't vote for Dubble for Best New Member 2006, now. ='D

Seris Dec 20, 2006 01:25 AM

Dubble, who are you and where did you come from ;_;

You are just TOO AMAZING.

FatsDomino Dec 20, 2006 01:27 AM

lurker's chibis are her kitties. They must be so toasty with her under that there flannel. =)))

Thanks again so much for the picture, Dubs! I had a lot of fun remote accessing my computer and working on the little bounce with you. T'was very interesting dealing with the lag. ='D

lol'd pretty hard at the idea of lullabee~ singing angsty tunes. :cmb:

The Merv and Crash pair work very well too. =)

Man, these are just too awesome! Can't wait for your next set! =DDD

Seris Dec 20, 2006 01:29 AM

By and by--any word on whether or not Miles is going to turn Dubble's pics into a special GFF avatar set?

Admiral Amara Dec 20, 2006 01:42 AM

DUBBLE

I think I need to tell you every day for the rest of your GFF life that you win GFF.

I further move for Miles to turn these into a special GFF set, as well as for the first week of the new year, making any and all users who got Dubble'd required to wear them.

Dark Nation Dec 20, 2006 01:47 AM

I humbily request to be chibi'd by Dubble :)

*AkirA* Dec 20, 2006 02:35 AM

Im in full support of the community event idea. You seem to have everyone in a trance with these things, so you might wanna run with it.

Muzza Dec 20, 2006 02:45 AM

Heh, worth a smile every time, Dubble. You seriously have a natural flair for art, seeing as you're doing these chibi sets in such rapid succession, even when you have school and everything going on. Great work, once again!

P.S. I'm all for a chibi-avatar theme week.

Dark Nation Dec 20, 2006 03:00 AM

Ok, dubble has inspired me to draw, but since its late, I could only do some silly quick doodles. I don't normally draw in Pen first, so this is why its only a doodle.

However, you may enjoy anyway, possibly! (Click for Full Size):
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9...copybo7.th.jpg

Paco Dec 20, 2006 03:13 AM

I think I love you Dubble. <3

Jessykins Dec 20, 2006 06:09 AM

Great work on those chibis, Dubble.

On a related note: Stop ignoring me, guys! Jeez!

Chaotic Lullaby Dec 20, 2006 07:15 AM

AHAHA, holy shit dubble <3 i'm still lollin'.
Spoiler:
wait a sec..
is my chibi a boy? :tpg: o internet.

map car man words telling me to do things Dec 20, 2006 09:09 AM

Imaginary propping the fuck out of Dubble again. I'd support starting the new year with chibi avatars, that way none of these lesser theme weeks would be in the way <3

Basil Dec 20, 2006 09:14 AM

Oh God. Lollin' so hard at Mucknuggle's chibi :tpg:

Can't wait for your next chibi set!

:supports Chibi Avatar theme week:

Bloggs Dec 20, 2006 10:16 AM

Great work Dubble! I wish I could've had one of those and used it as an avatar.

Greykin Dec 20, 2006 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Nation
Ok, dubble has inspired me to draw, but since its late, I could only do some silly quick doodles. I don't normally draw in Pen first, so this is why its only a doodle.

AHahaha, oh man, I have wings! Ownage. Thanks for the drawing :D made me laugh out loud, and not in an insulting way lol.

Admiral Amara Dec 20, 2006 02:15 PM

Quote:

Hahaha, those are awesome. Oh man, I'm lolin at the part where I've got a giant "A" hat. That's pretty clever. And I like how Denicalis is like some sort of evil cyborg general Bond villain thing. Though, I have to say, Sprouticus, Mucknuggle, and a good interpretation of Miles are all big winners. Good job!

Meth Dec 20, 2006 02:56 PM

Holy shit, I'm finally done with finals for the semester, so I'll have more time to devote to the awesomeness that is this thread. I'm so impressed by how much things have blown up in here. It's great to see TCC getting this much community attention.

Wall Feces Dec 20, 2006 03:03 PM

Quote:

AWESOME!! I love them all. It looks like I just gave Muck a severe head bashing! Although you did spell my name wrong......... :)

knkwzrd Dec 20, 2006 04:16 PM

Honestly, just cancel the best new member vote.

Fucking outstanding.

No. Hard Pass. Dec 20, 2006 04:23 PM

Quote:

Why am I a cross between a bad Sonic the Hedgehog villain and an awesome Bond villain?

Dark Nation Dec 20, 2006 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denicalis
Why am I a cross between a bad Sonic the Hedgehog villain and an awesome Bond villain?

Because I had to save myself from an error and improvise xD

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprouticus
AWESOME!! I love them all. It looks like I just gave Muck a severe head bashing! Although you did spell my name wrong......... :)

Woops! Sorry about that =\

Celes Chere Dec 20, 2006 06:55 PM

Celes' name's still up there and it doesn't have an asterisk come on zomg ;_; *whinewhinewhine*

I guess I'm just difficult to draw. :tpg: I'll patiently wait though, it's okay. Just posting to remind all the artists that quite a few names are still left undrawn. :P I'd help but I think they want decent pictures.

*AkirA* Dec 20, 2006 09:36 PM

Quote:

Holy shit, I'm finally done with finals for the semester, so I'll have more time to devote to the awesomeness that is this thread. I'm so impressed by how much things have blown up in here. It's great to see TCC getting this much community attention.

I noticed this thread was lacking in MetheGelfling. I had thought you died partying.

Spatula Dec 20, 2006 09:44 PM

Quote:

In the meantime, if you were left out then don't sweat it, it's not intentional. It's just that I'm MAD MAD BUSY right and don't have time to do anymore at least for another month or two (school comes first ^_^). There were a lot more chibis that I wanted to do and still have ideas for, but I've got to get back to working on important RL stuff now.

Woohoo, I still have hope, even though it's pretty expected of what mine will look like. Excellent work, and very consistent in style for these three sets.

Quote:

Originally Posted by D
Do you all think it would be in bad form to post all the sets in Community Commons and petition for "GFF Chibi Week" after Furry Christmas since many have suggested support for such an idea?

Bad form? Are you kidding me. What was that Ace Combat thing again.

Leknaat Dec 20, 2006 11:55 PM

I wish I knew what this thread was for....

I thought it was something else....

Anyway--if anyone wants to draw their interpretation of me (and not the video game character)--I'd like to see it.....

Dark Nation Dec 21, 2006 03:23 AM

So again I find myself late at night and without pencils. Here's 5 more chibis for you all to look at.

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/1...les2xe5.th.jpg
Featured: Leknaat, Shenlon, Yama, Capo, and *Akira*.

Enjoy!

Leknaat Dec 21, 2006 03:30 AM

All right! I got a sword!

Shorty Dec 21, 2006 03:33 AM

Sigh, no access to computar with scanner yet!! >.< I don't know if I'll be able to post one before xmas... ;_;

Xexxhoshi Dec 21, 2006 04:53 AM

omg omg Me wants a try. >_> I dunno who to do so I'll just do random pplz in the list. This ought to give my tablet a working through though since I haven't really drawn much on it.

*AkirA* Dec 21, 2006 04:59 AM

Quote:

So again I find myself late at night and without pencils. Here's 5 more chibis for you all to look at.

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/1...les2xe5.th.jpg
Featured: Leknaat, Shenlon, Yama, Capo, and *Akira*.

Enjoy!

I was hoping that if someone did me they would throw in the dramatic "Kaneda!" The super sayjin mode is a given. Thanks, Dark N.

I love how asian Shenlon is btw.

You gotta get with Dubble, and set up a chibi week.

Shenlon Dec 21, 2006 06:31 AM

You made me look like a great masta' shenlon ^_^
good one DKN

Radez Dec 21, 2006 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Kirby2

Seconded.

Mucknuggle Dec 21, 2006 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Kirby2

Just noticed that now. It's LOLin. I've got to figure out how to make an avatar out of that image. It's just missing an appropriate sig.

Thx Dub.

Sakabadger Dec 21, 2006 06:18 PM

Ragglefraggle? lololol

I guess I appear to be psychotic. Superb!

Chie Dec 21, 2006 09:08 PM

Like so totally OMG *rides mini car*
hyperactive chibi for the win ^_^

guyinrubbersuit Dec 22, 2006 01:52 AM

Wow fucking school took me away from paying attention to this thread. Magi...that is awesome! I look pretty damn evil there.

I'll pick someone soon.

Summonmaster Dec 22, 2006 01:42 PM

Oh wow, All these renditions look very humourous and masterful!
I request one too, after all the other outstanding requests have been fulfilled :o

Xexxhoshi Dec 22, 2006 07:48 PM

oh dear >_>;

Everyone is displaying like.....masterpieces and I have these stupid random disasterpieces. Only done Sass's so far.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7554/sassgu9.jpg

Drex Dec 22, 2006 09:58 PM

I was wondering why I always saw the name of this thread in the most recently posted spot for this forum. Now I guess I know. If anyone felt the inhuman desire to soil my name and despoil my reputation by making some artistic rendition of myself, I would probably find it vastly amusing and infinitely entertaining. And might consider the idea of using said blasphemy in my avatar or sig.

Vemp Dec 27, 2006 12:25 PM

Hi, this is supposed to be Jessykins.

http://www.opimage.co.uk/u/daikon/jessy.jpg

Ayos Dec 27, 2006 02:39 PM

Reminds me of Inara from Firefly/Serenity ... uber-hot. Good work!

ava lilly Dec 30, 2006 01:19 AM

when I'm not so tired, I'll probably sit down and have a good read through this thread to see what's happening. I like basically everything I've seen so far. I remember this when the first thread came along, it's nice to see this one is doing so well.

I'll contribute once I get some ideas of what to draw for the various requests. I have a couple ideas in mind, I'll see about getting them done in the next few days. in the mean time, here's a drawing of denicalis that I did on a whim one day. can't remember why, but it was amusing at the time. here's the result:

someone can draw me if they'd like. =D

wishingstar Dec 30, 2006 02:32 AM

great~ at least it carried on this time

i remembered this project was not well received when mentioned 2 crashes prior.

there were all requests but no one bothered to do any drawing.

use your imagination

Jessykins Dec 31, 2006 03:21 PM

Damn, Vemp. You draw me better than I look in real life!

wvlfpvp Jan 2, 2007 06:54 PM

i guess if I bitch about not having my request filled yet, it'll get it bumped up, rite?

Ayos Jan 3, 2007 02:26 AM

Could be. Give it another few days, once everyone's back in the swing of things this place will pick up again.

Leknaat Jan 4, 2007 02:48 AM

DN's the only one who attempted me....

I'd draw something, but all of you would be stick figures.....

Vemp Jan 4, 2007 08:37 AM

Lack of activity, in this thread I feel. Must be the New Years jeebies. That, or people are going back to school and getting busy with life.

Ah! Amoeba Jan 4, 2007 11:16 AM

Haven't had much computer access over the holidays.

Here's one of wvlfpvp I did the other day:
http://h1.ripway.com/banach/wolf[]tpup.png
I know this wolf baby isn't exactly screaming 'homosexual!' like he should, but believe me... he is very very gay.

So gay.

Single Elbow Jan 4, 2007 11:59 AM

Also like to be drawn in as well. The art pieces all look great.

Now if there would be only a cross-over of artists in a single strip...

Leknaat Jan 4, 2007 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 356879)
Haven't had much computer access over the holidays.

Here's one of wvlfpvp I did the other day:
http://h1.ripway.com/banach/wolf%5B%5Dtpup.png
I know this wolf baby isn't exactly screaming 'homosexual!' like he should, but believe me... he is very very gay.

So gay.

I love the picture in the middle....

It just seems to scream "Homicidal Maniac" to me......

Magi Jan 4, 2007 05:04 PM

Leknma'at. :'D
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...ember_name.jpg

Alice Jan 4, 2007 05:07 PM

Magi, that is amazing. Really.

Leknaat Jan 5, 2007 12:19 AM

Magi....

I love it.....

Okay to use as desktop?

Magi Jan 5, 2007 12:30 AM

I sometimes don't quite understand why people feel the need to ask for permission for pieces that is drawn for them, and on your own computer. >.> But of course you could, naturally. Although I couldn't provide larger resolution without redrawing the line art, since this is drawn in 800X600. Speaking of desk tops, I should finish the wise vivd’s image. :/

Leknaat Jan 5, 2007 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magi (Post 357284)
I sometimes don't quite understand why people feel the need to ask for permission for pieces that is drawn for them, and on your own computer. >.> But of course you could, naturally. Although I couldn't provide larger resolution without redrawing the line art, since this is drawn in 800X600. Speaking of desk tops, I should finish the wise vivd’s image. :/

Because it's still your work, and although it's for me, I still feel better asking for permission.

*off to make it a desktop.....(not too bad-looking)

(will be the first black and white desktop for me....)

Ayos Jan 9, 2007 12:18 PM

It died... I think after the boobs, everyone's intimidated. Or maybe it's just because school's started up again. But I blame the boobs. Good work, though, Magi, on the rest of the picture as well. Very close to what comes to my mind when I see "Leknaat".

Dekoa Jan 9, 2007 12:29 PM

I'd Like to request one done of me. Though I don't know what people think of my name.

Vemp Jan 9, 2007 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayos (Post 360348)
It died... I think after the boobs, everyone's intimidated. Or maybe it's just because school's started up again. But I blame the boobs. Good work, though, Magi, on the rest of the picture as well. Very close to what comes to my mind when I see "Leknaat".

Oh yeah, those boobs are amazing. More, magi! (boobs, that is.)

Sandy Jan 10, 2007 12:51 PM

Probably has no trait of the real Peeack, but this is the first image I had when I first read the name 'peeack':

http://www.chun-san.com/Oekaki/peeack.jpg

(/cry need more posts til I can post images :psyduck: how many posts do I need anyway?) Hurry for lvling up!

It was suppose to be a chicken but it got turned into a penguin somehow. :P

Vemp Jan 11, 2007 02:31 AM

Haha Sandy that's cute. peeack's a penguin no eh.

map car man words telling me to do things Jan 11, 2007 03:17 AM

That would totally work for Drex, actually :tpg:

Peeack doesn't deserve such an awesome drawing >=0

Sandy Jan 11, 2007 05:24 AM

Hehe, here is one for Cappucino too :)

http://www.chun-san.com/Oekaki/capo.jpg

Sandy Jan 12, 2007 04:23 PM

Though it's not requested, but here is Philia (from ToD)

First try:
http://www.chun-san.com/Oekaki/philia.png

Second try:
http://www.chun-san.com/gallery/philiaedit.gif
(Finally not an oekaki anymore)

franposis Jan 12, 2007 04:28 PM

is it too late to request one of me? ^_^

Inhert Jan 12, 2007 04:35 PM

wow Sandy those art are amazing!

aiyaitsai Jan 12, 2007 10:42 PM

Whoa, Magi & Sandy's stuff makes mine look like crap. ><; Didn't even clean it up and what not. AlicenWondrland.... easiest to draw.

I don't know many of the people here so it's kinda hard to pull up an image.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...nwondrland.jpg

Why Am I Allowed to Have Gray Paint Jan 12, 2007 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aiyaitsai (Post 363167)
Whoa, Magi & Sandy's stuff makes mine look like crap. ><; Didn't even clean it up and what not. AlicenWondrland.... easiest to draw.

Well I think it's fucking awesome; it even looks like her.

aiyaitsai Jan 12, 2007 11:17 PM

Thanks ><; -- yeah I remembered her saying she wanted one that looked like her~

edit:// oh annnnd I'd like to request one of myself too. :D

*AkirA* Jan 13, 2007 12:22 AM

Quote:

My absolute favorite so far.

Sandy Jan 13, 2007 12:38 PM

Dont say that aiya, like I've said in your art thread your drawings are beautiful and I love your style. :)l

Additional Spam:
Drex:

http://www.chun-san.com/Oekaki/drex.jpg

Drex Jan 13, 2007 07:18 PM

Haha, awesome. ^_^ I'll have to use that for an avatar after I'm done with the one I've got planned next. You're amazing, Sandy!

deadsky Jan 15, 2007 01:20 AM

I guess this is to late to ask but can I request one of me? :)

Vemp Jan 15, 2007 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 362945)

HOT DAMN!!

Ayos Jan 19, 2007 01:02 PM

That drawing of Alice is howt. Can't wait to see more from this thread's newly-arrived artists :)

Alice Jan 19, 2007 01:18 PM

Quote:

Holy shit, I just saw this! That is so awesome and it really does look like me, although I must say, quite a bit hotter. =/

THANK YOU!!

Celes Chere Jan 20, 2007 12:59 AM

OMG Sandy, your art is so cute. ;__;

please make a Celes one if you can~ nobody else has!

Lost_solitude Jan 20, 2007 02:27 AM

If anyone would like to take a whack at something for my name I would like to see what imaginations can come up with. If you want. Oh and Magi as always FRIGGIN awesome job!

p.s. there is no way im as good as sandy or magi but my avatar was done by me. What im saying is I am willing to lend a helping hand.

Chef Sean Jan 20, 2007 03:36 AM

wow, i love that alice one. maybe im perverted but alice saying "wanna know whats down the rabbit hole?" is...really dirty and slightly hot. mostly dirty.

i know im new and all but if you could maybe make one for my name? you could think of it as a welcome to gaming force present, haha. if not then im fine with it, i can enjoy your other art pieces.

Sandy Jan 20, 2007 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celes Chere (Post 368570)
OMG Sandy, your art is so cute. ;__;

please make a Celes one if you can~ nobody else has!

http://www.chun-san.com/Oekaki/celes.png
Celes Chere from FFVI. :alcoholic:

Celes Chere Jan 20, 2007 02:43 PM

Thank you! ;___; I'll make that my avatar once I'm finished with Maya.

map car man words telling me to do things Jan 20, 2007 03:07 PM

Sandy's stuff is stealing everyone else's thunder now, delicious <3

Anyway damn, I was kinda hoping Aya would have finished that picture of me and face she'd been working on, but since she very rarely finishes anything being the perfectionist she is, I guess I'd have to wait for vemp to.. oshi he's busy too ;_;

I suppose I'm forced to join the long line of "I sadly can't draw anything, but I'll still ask if anyone would like to do an interpretation on me"s.

EDIT:
Oh and Alice should totally use just the face, not the whole picture. Use part of the rest for a sig.

http://staff.gamingforce.com/qwarky/Aliceava.jpg

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Jan 20, 2007 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 361772)
Hehe, here is one for Cappucino too :)

http://www.chun-san.com/Oekaki/capo.jpg

Yay! I get to be an awesome gay coffee mug!

Just kidding. Great work!

Summonmaster Jan 20, 2007 04:11 PM

Wowee, I'm looking forward to Sandy's other renditions as well seeing as how I like all manner of cute things. My favourites in the thread so far are Alice's (hawt and teasing!) and Phillia (damn!). Although of course, Sandy's not the only talented artist as there are other exciting renditions too.

Lost_solitude Jan 20, 2007 04:12 PM

I know I play too much conkers bad fur day on the n64, but to me your name screamed evil tediz
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...6/lastscan.jpg

Meth Jan 20, 2007 11:14 PM

Guess who?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...lings/Sass.jpg

Sorry I've been absent from this thread for so long. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things.

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Jan 20, 2007 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetheGelfling (Post 369433)

That's fantastic.

Drex Jan 20, 2007 11:23 PM

Oh wow, that's good.

Muzza Jan 20, 2007 11:39 PM

I agree, that's pretty amazing!

Nahual Jan 20, 2007 11:39 PM

That's freakin' awesome, Meth!

Meth Jan 20, 2007 11:40 PM

Thanks guys; hopefully Sass will like it too.

I poked it and it made a sad sound Jan 21, 2007 12:22 AM

O man, Gelfling. That was awesome. I look so ghetto. <3

THANK YOU~

But I am female, you know. I do have tits. ;_;

Vemp Jan 21, 2007 03:52 AM

GHETTO SASS IS GHETTO!

Sorry Q, kinda busy here. Don't worry, I'll get the Ico Freeman drawing done.

PiccoloNamek Jan 22, 2007 04:23 AM

If it isn't too much trouble, could someone draw a stylized picture of me (I mean, my actual self) wearing a pair of Sennheiser HD650 headphones? That would be so awesome.

Magi Jan 22, 2007 04:57 AM

:tpg:
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...icolonamic.jpg

Sandy Jan 22, 2007 06:20 AM

Draw me oh Magi-sama, I'll give you cookies! ;=;

That is amazing!

PiccoloNamek Jan 22, 2007 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magi (Post 370721)

Heh XD! That's wicked sick. I have to show that to my friends at Head-fi.

The Plane Is A Tiger Jan 22, 2007 04:03 PM

Wow, some of these are really impressive. Admiral Amara showed this thread to me when it was first started, but I hadn't looked through it recently. I'd like to request one of me too, if it isn't too much trouble.

The Wise Vivi Jan 22, 2007 07:24 PM

Wow. Haven't checked this thread for a while and I have to say there has been some pretty intense stuff created since then. As much as I love Magi's rendition of my username, I would love to see what someone else's rendition would be like. But, I guess there are many people who haven't even gotten an image yet...

aiyaitsai Jan 22, 2007 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magi (Post 370721)

Damn, that's crazy. Have my art babies. :katamari:

---
@Chef Sean; Yes... dirty. Damn us dirty teenagers with the dirty minds.

QuarX Jan 24, 2007 10:14 AM

Okay I do totally suck at drawing but here is stuff that popped in my head when I read these names: (I don't dare call 'em renditions, given time even I'd produce better crap!)

terminus, chef sean, tritoch, deadsky, summonmaster, dullenplain, miles, lost_solitude, shin. (I'd love it if anyone develops on any of these)
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/2015/gff18qq.jpg

Wow! I posted in the forums!

*AkirA* Jan 24, 2007 11:22 AM

Am I the only one who thinks of pirates when I here Shin?

Nice renditions by the way. For some reason your art reminds me of the Perry Bible Fellowship comic.

Uh oh! Dropping names like Yama! J/k

QuarX Jan 24, 2007 01:29 PM

LOL, I'd prefer the word "doodles" than art. Its all so untidy and unprofessional... I'd give them no more than the 10 minutes they took from me and the fact that I touched pencil to paper after almost a year maybe? Thanks anyway...

Lost_solitude Jan 24, 2007 01:52 PM

no it's cool Don't worry you see my bear? not all that great either. hehe it's all just for fun really. Thanks for your whack at my name I didn't think anyone could come up with anything ^_^. Especially since this name was completely random and meant nothing in particular.

QuarX Jan 24, 2007 01:56 PM

Heh, that was all I could think of lost_solitude. I actually hate to show stuff that's below my standards, see my journal?

edit: I think I myself will finish a few. (or maybe not... dunno)

Lost_solitude Jan 24, 2007 02:16 PM

not yet but will do. heres my quick try at sprouticus just did it now lol. it sucks but it's funny so I thought id post it.
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...sprouticus.jpg

The Plane Is A Tiger Jan 24, 2007 02:17 PM

Haha, the doodle for Lost_solitude is great. Thanks for giving mine a try too. I'm just curious if I'm three sticks of Toch brand butter, name plates, or bricks. The placement next to Chef Sean makes me think of butter sticks.

Dekoa Jan 24, 2007 02:17 PM

I'm SOrry to ask this but can My name be added to the list?

QuarX Jan 24, 2007 02:29 PM

I just thought "3 tochs"... (does toch here have a meaning?)

@lost_solitude's sprouticus: HAHA almost exactly the way I was thinking ^^

The Plane Is A Tiger Jan 24, 2007 02:43 PM

Nah, Tritoch is the name of this Esper in Final Fantasy VI. I started using it for stuff like Half-Life ages ago, and never bothered to sit down and come up with a more original name that I liked.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/844/triav0my.jpg

Lost_solitude Jan 24, 2007 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tritoch (Post 372337)
Nah, Tritoch is the name of this Esper in Final Fantasy VI. I started using it for stuff like Half-Life ages ago, and never bothered to sit down and come up with a more original name that I liked.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/844/triav0my.jpg

YEAH GO FFVI i friggin love that game hahaa I have it on my psp on my computer and the super nes cartrage. Soon im going to by the anthology psx disk.
Quote:

Originally Posted by QuarX (Post 372327)
I just thought "3 tochs"... (does toch here have a meaning?)

@lost_solitude's sprouticus: HAHA almost exactly the way I was thinking ^^

haha yeah dude haha I was going for a roman look and came up with this hahaha.

The Plane Is A Tiger Jan 24, 2007 02:56 PM

Don't forget about the GBA remake with an extra dungeon and Espers that comes out in less than two weeks.

Lost_solitude Jan 24, 2007 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tritoch (Post 372343)
Don't forget about the GBA remake with an extra dungeon and Espers that comes out in less than two weeks.

yeah I know but...remember when the tech demo of ff6 came out showing what it would look like on n64?
http://media.arstechnica.com/journal...dia/ff64-6.gif

I was hoping they would do that to make a 3d version of 6 for the ds that would friggin own man I would pay my last penny for a game like that. Im still getting the gba one though.
anyway back on topic Im looking through to see who else I might try to draw.

QuarX Jan 24, 2007 03:23 PM

Me requests rendition also

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tritoch (Post 372337)
Nah, Tritoch is the name of this Esper in Final Fantasy VI.

I figured that much but still the mention of 'tritoch' makes me think of either what I doodled or "try talk"!

PS. I want me drawn too!

Sousuke Jan 24, 2007 07:05 PM

I've been holding off on this for so long, but it's just so awesome that I can't resist anymore. Can I toss in my request? :D

Meth Jan 25, 2007 05:34 AM

I got inspired by aiyaitsai, and decided to do my own version of "hawt alice." Tried to do a cutesy one, but it didn't take.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ings/alice.jpg

Alice Jan 25, 2007 10:10 AM

Oh. My. Goodness. I am speechless, Meth. There's soemthing about the mouth that doesn't look exactly like me, although it's close, but in the eyes there's no mistaking it. How long did it take you to do that?

Oh, and THANK YOU!! <3

*AkirA* Jan 25, 2007 10:19 AM

Just working their way up to nudity, Alice.

I'm so glad this thread hasn't died. Keep up the good work guys.

Ayos Jan 25, 2007 11:18 AM

No offense to anyone - and that Alice pic is hot - but for the sake of fairness, I have a small request to make.

A few people have had one, two, even three renditions of them created already. Now, I know that when creativity strikes, it's usually in a specific fashion, and asking you to draw something else than what your mind is aching to get on paper is kind of ridiculous, but please guys... plenty of people have been waiting for their first, while watching others get drawn over and over. So my request is simply that you try to focus on those who haven't had their requests fulfilled yet.

Obviously, if you draw something like that Alice pic, I want you to put it up anyway, because there's no reason not to and it keeps the thread alive, but just try to focus on the requests that haven't been met, and preferably the ones that haven't been met for a really, REALLY long time. Thanks, guys.

Shenlon Jan 25, 2007 11:29 AM

so far all the alice pics are like total favorites.
If I may make another suggestion, for the sake of other artist since I don't really draw much work, it seems as though some people not only want a rendition of themselves from their user name but also some sort of resemblance to their real life counterpart. If you are one of those people, post a link from the post your picture thread if you have one or any other link with your pic just in case we dont know how you look like.

Meth Jan 25, 2007 07:36 PM

I think people are sticking with a lot of the same names because 1. the name is funny/easy to draw or 2. they know the person's personality more than others. I did Alice last cause I told her I would, and Sass before that cause it was her birthday.

I dunno, I understand the suggestion to draw those that have been requested, but at the same time, this is a completely casual thing for when creativity strikes me.

Ayos Jan 25, 2007 07:52 PM

Which, like I said, is totally understandable. I'm just requesting that people at least attempt to focus more on the other individuals - doesn't mean that they have to successfully focus on them, I just hope they try.

*AkirA* Jan 26, 2007 08:55 AM

I agree in part with both of you. I think more people should get art, but at the same time just about any member with 2 posts have been popping in wanting art. I understand that some of these amazing pieces take time, and the artist want to see their hard work truly appreciated within the community.

Ballpark Frank Jan 26, 2007 11:33 AM

I'm really curious to see what someone can pull out of my username. Sadly, I cannot pull anything out of anything for anyone else. I know, I take and take and take.

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Jan 26, 2007 01:24 PM

I think Dirty Frank might make for a better picture.

Ballpark Frank Jan 26, 2007 02:46 PM

It most certainly would. I wouldn't be against someone drawing up that name, either, provided they knew me then.

Shiny McShine Jan 27, 2007 12:42 AM

Hey why not? This should be cool. I really like the stuff I've seen from other members so far. Sign me up!

Magi Jan 27, 2007 01:00 PM

Starting from the top of the list. :3
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2.../aiyaitsai.jpg

Meth Jan 27, 2007 02:39 PM

That's fucking awesome. I'll start from the bottom and meet you halfway.

QuarX Jan 27, 2007 02:46 PM

COO!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magi (Post 374220)

TOO GOOD:edgarrock:...
If only the guys would be drawn half as good...

Magi Jan 27, 2007 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetheGelfling (Post 374264)
That's fucking awesome. I'll start from the bottom and meet you halfway.

Nice, lets do it!

Lukage Jan 27, 2007 07:20 PM

lawl, of course I'm literally the last person. I'm patient. At this point it's fine to wait. :p

On the other hand, we have two people that are getting it done. And not sacrificing quality! *post props and Thread of the Year nomination*

*AkirA* Jan 27, 2007 08:21 PM

Thank you very much, Magi. Absolutely wonderful work. Between you, Meth, and all the other wonderful artist here, this thread will explode.

Magi Jan 28, 2007 01:46 AM

Hey, you are welcome. :3 AkirA.
Next up, Benjamin
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...g_franklin.jpg

Summonmaster Jan 28, 2007 02:12 AM

neato doodles Quarx! A very epic interpretation for a sketch ;)

and again I think we all got hot off the latest rendition of Alice, as well as the mindblowing detail on the latest sketches from top to bottom. What pleasant sights to behold.

QuarX Jan 28, 2007 04:45 AM

Thanks...

LOL Bubble Ben.

Leknaat Jan 28, 2007 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magi (Post 374720)

Why does he look like the tailor from Suikoden IV?

Muzza Jan 28, 2007 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leknaat (Post 374838)
Why does he look like the tailor from Suikoden IV?

Phil? Ha, I guess you're right. :)

S_K Jan 28, 2007 10:06 AM

This thread wins the entire arts section :D I would wave a sign saying "do mine plz!" but you're pretty limited what you can do with just two letters

Dark Nation Jan 28, 2007 04:17 PM

Ok, I'm jealous of Magi, but I gotta contribute anyway, I decided to do one properly (As opposed to doodles), so starting down the list, here is Blue_Kirby2!
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/1...ekirby2jw2.png

Also, if someone wants to draw me, go right ahead :D

Basil Jan 28, 2007 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Nation (Post 375082)
Ok, I'm jealous of Magi, but I gotta contribute anyway, I decided to do one properly (As opposed to doodles), so starting down the list, here is Blue_Kirby2!
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/1...ekirby2jw2.png

Heeeey, I'm not blue in that pic ;_;

Aside from that, thanks for the drawing, I owe you one. Looks awesome! =D

Dark Nation Jan 28, 2007 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Kirby2 (Post 375106)

-_- Well, it was supposed to be like this kind of blue:
http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/2...board02om9.jpg

But either way, no problem =)

PiccoloNamek Jan 28, 2007 07:07 PM

That's clearly purple. ;)

Dark Nation Jan 28, 2007 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek (Post 375165)

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT, GOTHAM IT!

But anyway, later on I should be able to come up with something for Chef Sean and Chie (Although I did doodle her already) =)
My jokes go over you all I swear

Lukage Jan 28, 2007 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Nation (Post 375170)
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT, GOTHAM IT!

I C WUT U DID THAR!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek (Post 375165)

And not Kirby. :p

Sandy Jan 29, 2007 02:05 AM

Magi... you are dominating O_O those are too uberly good! You make me want to stop drawing cause your art is just too good ;__;

UltimaIchijouji Jan 29, 2007 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 375436)
Magi... you are dominating O_O those are too uberly good! You make me want to stop drawing cause your art is just too good ;__;

Don't say that :p

Art should always be inspiring, even if its better, I think.

Anyway, even though I am indeed terrible and it may take longer for me to do one, I promise I'll start some next week after portfolios are done.

Magi Jan 29, 2007 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 375436)

There is no logical connection there. Why would you want to stop just because of that? That's like saying as if I want to stop drawing because Crag Mullin is so good, it doesn't make sense to me. Secondly, I wouldn't be able to do what you do in Oekiki, there are a lot of people that did incredible web doodles just for kicks, Junny, Dragonskills for example, but does that mean I'd stopped going to paint chat because I am not on the same level as some of those guys? No, I do paint chat because it is fun, the same with theme base drawing threads. Nobody is going to rip your artworks around here.

Meth Jan 29, 2007 04:30 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...yamabanana.jpg

Paco Jan 29, 2007 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capo in Methe's journal
Yama is 14/f/cali

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetheGelfing
Cool thanks Capo. It's done and in the thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetheGelfing

THIS IS WIN ON SO MANY FUCKING LEVELS! :tpg:

Alice Jan 29, 2007 06:46 AM

Wait, did you just say "she"?

Paco Jan 29, 2007 07:07 AM

Well, in Methe's defense, you have to understand that anyone who acts like that much of a slobbering pussy as Yama does must obviously possess the anatomy to match; hence "she". It's simple elimination.

wvlfpvp Jan 29, 2007 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetheGelfling (Post 375476)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...yamabanana.jpg

Whenever I see Yamamanama's name, I think "Bananamamanama" or something similar. Not knowing Yamamanama very well, I did some journal reading and found banana tagged at the top of the journal. So here she is "journaling."

He's a he.

Meth Jan 29, 2007 10:50 AM

Damnit. Capo misinformed me.

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Jan 29, 2007 10:51 AM

I can't believe you actually believed me! =D

Meth Jan 29, 2007 10:54 AM

Dude, I had no idea. Again, this is another reason why i was sticking with drawing people that I at least knew somewhat. What a fucking waste.

(Takes down pic to save face. And kicks Capo in the balls*)

Paco Jan 29, 2007 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetheGelfling (Post 375638)
(Takes down pic to save face. And kicks Capo in the balls*)

No! Don't take it down! It perfectly embodies that fucking prat. PUT IT BACK UP!

aiyaitsai Jan 29, 2007 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magi (Post 374220)

:tpg: :tpg: :tpg: I sacrifice my firstborn to you damnit. Thanks so much~~

Oh and I'm laughing my ass off over here bout the Yama thing.

Sandy Jan 30, 2007 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magi (Post 375465)
There is no logical connection there. Why would you want to stop just because of that? That's like saying as if I want to stop drawing because Crag Mullin is so good, it doesn't make sense to me. Secondly, I wouldn't be able to do what you do in Oekiki, there are a lot of people that did incredible web doodles just for kicks, Junny, Dragonskills for example, but does that mean I'd stopped going to paint chat because I am not on the same level as some of those guys? No, I do paint chat because it is fun, the same with theme base drawing threads. Nobody is going to rip your artworks around here.

I meant to say stop posting drawings @___@ oops English... :gonk:

But I still think those are amazing!

Leknaat Jan 30, 2007 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Kirby2 (Post 375106)

You're SINGING the blues. Get it?

Jochie Jan 30, 2007 06:22 PM

This thread is delicious. GFF has the talent.

I'd ask for one, but my name is basically just a variation of my real name, so good luck being inspired by that.

Just had to post to add to the chorus of "you guys are impressive".

Lost_solitude Jan 31, 2007 01:33 AM

Wow this thread really kicked into high gear! this is awesome! all the recent works are just amazing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 376271)
I meant to say stop posting drawings @___@ oops English... :gonk:

But I still think those are amazing!

sandy you are awesome as well. Like magi sais it's just for fun. any other time i would be discouraged myself with my horable works, but it's all fun so there isn't as much pressure...maybe alittle cause apart of us want to admit that we would love to have you or magi draw us with your awesome art. Other than that it's all just for fun and thats what i like about this thread.

Zergrinch Jan 31, 2007 11:35 AM

Hey, can I request for some name renditions too? ^.^

Kazyl Jan 31, 2007 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jochie (Post 377128)
I'd ask for one, but my name is basically just a variation of my real name, so good luck being inspired by that.

Just thought of this when I saw your name. And your avatar :P

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e1...nal/Jochie.gif

Inhert Jan 31, 2007 06:00 PM

wow that's amazing!! very beautiful! it look a little like a Final fantasy Tactic artwork ^^

(can't wait to see how will I look XD)

Single Elbow Jan 31, 2007 06:16 PM

Jochie's rendition looks like it came off a Bushido manual circa 1565.

Awesome rendition as well!

Shenlon Feb 1, 2007 12:51 AM

wow Magi, all your pics really are something I have to stare at for quite some time.
Methe that Yamabanana pics is awesome ^_^

Krelian Feb 1, 2007 05:16 PM

Whoa, that Jochie one is superb.

Interrobang Feb 6, 2007 01:53 AM

Throwing my name into the mix.

The interrobang is a punctuation mark that combines an exclamation point and a question mark. Or you could come up with something from the "inter" and "bang" parts. Whatever you guys like.

Lukage Feb 6, 2007 01:53 AM

Stop signing up... :(

Meth Feb 6, 2007 02:08 AM

Drawl me!!!!!! Even though Shenlon already did one, I was another! I want ten of 'em!!!

Lukage Feb 6, 2007 02:09 AM

Well, contributors like MetheGelfling are exceptions. :\

Vemp Feb 6, 2007 04:21 AM

SOMEBODY MAKE A LIST OF NAMES TO DRAW.

Maybe something for the artist to look at to track down names or something, and put it in the first post.

I'M GOING TO STOP DRAWING BECAUSE MAGI ROX.

Meth Feb 6, 2007 09:56 PM

I did me cause I'm so vain.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/portrait.jpg

Lukage Feb 6, 2007 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vemp (Post 382595)
SOMEBODY MAKE A LIST OF NAMES TO DRAW.

Maybe something for the artist to look at to track down names or something, and put it in the first post.

I'M GOING TO STOP DRAWING BECAUSE MAGI ROX.

I guess you haven't looked at the first post?

No. Hard Pass. Feb 6, 2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wvlfpvp (Post 375576)
He's a he.

Barely.

Dr. Uzuki Feb 7, 2007 06:24 AM

I feel invisible. Not because I wasn't drawn, my name was never added to the list. :(

I guess I could always edit my own name in there, but that seems unsavory.

Niekon Feb 7, 2007 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Uzuki (Post 383740)
I feel invisible. Not because I wasn't drawn, my name was never added to the list. :(

I guess I could always edit my own name in there, but that seems unsavory.

I think there are several names that were never added who had commented early on in the game... myself included. No big deal... I like the one I have now anyways... :P

Ayos Feb 7, 2007 06:29 PM

I never added people who said "I would add my name to the list BUT..." or "hmm it might be nice..." or anything like that. But if you both want your names added, I'd be happy to, I like keeping it updated. Thanks for saying something :)

Meth Feb 7, 2007 07:08 PM

Capo speaks with forked tongue.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...lings/capo.jpg

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Feb 7, 2007 07:34 PM

Ok now that's amazing. Glad I provided the "material" for you, too. Thanks a bunch. =D

Shiny McShine Feb 10, 2007 01:45 AM

Just curious as to why I'm not on the list yet...

Ayos Feb 10, 2007 04:27 AM

Apologies, I missed your request. Fixed now.

Krelian Feb 10, 2007 02:28 PM

Oh, and I'd also like to point out that I'm not Krelian anymore.

Ayos Feb 10, 2007 02:50 PM

Noted and fixed as well.

SenorKaffee Feb 10, 2007 07:39 PM

I request a picture. And I´m pretty curious how it would turn out. :D

IdentikitOfEyes Feb 13, 2007 12:22 PM

I could help out with some art, it would take a few days for anything worth while to come out, but in the end it all looks great. I think I will start with Lukage and try to get some of this list done.

ava lilly Feb 13, 2007 06:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Uzuki (Post 383740)

same here. I even contributed by submitting a drawing. c'est la vie. :p

hmm looking through my old pictures I don't seem to have anything from the previous version of this thread...

oh! I have one of Faerlyte, but I don't think she's a member here anymore. also, a silly one I did of pom back in the day. unfortunately, no new ones for now. busy with school and all.

Ayos Feb 13, 2007 07:05 PM

Apologies. Your name's been added to the requests list. Didn't know you wanted one, just that you wanted to draw. :)

pompadork Feb 14, 2007 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ava lilly (Post 389507)
same here. I even contributed by submitting a drawing. c'est la vie. :p

hmm looking through my old pictures I don't seem to have anything from the previous version of this thread...

oh! I have one of Faerlyte, but I don't think she's a member here anymore. also, a silly one I did of pom back in the day. unfortunately, no new ones for now. busy with school and all.

Also the one on the bus!

Furby Feb 15, 2007 04:11 AM

I wouldn't mind seeing a rendition of myself.. Shoot, can I still sign up?

Meth Feb 15, 2007 12:01 PM

You wouldn't mind? You make it sound like we're twisting arms to get people to sign up.

Unfortunately, I won't have time to devote to this thread again for like a month. Sorry all.

Krelian Feb 16, 2007 10:26 AM

I'm Krelian again. :/ Sorry.

Magi Feb 18, 2007 01:13 AM

Less talk, more art. :3
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...va_lily_sd.jpg

Edit: Damn, now that I take a sceond look at it, it turn out to be really weird looking.

Lost_solitude Feb 19, 2007 08:55 PM

It iscompletely beautiful wow!. Once again you amaze us with your awesomeness.

Ozma Feb 21, 2007 04:15 AM

Would anyone try my name? I'd like to sign up my name, and I'm dead curious to see the result...although I don't know what my name could mean. I just snatched it from FFIX.

Btw, can I join to draw? I like drawing; it's fun. Besides, most of the names here gives me ideas. Maybe I'll get a scanner soon.

Lukage Feb 21, 2007 11:42 AM

Ozma, of course you can draw people! The more artists the more ideas that we can come up with.

ava lilly Feb 21, 2007 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magi (Post 393353)
Less talk, more art. :3
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...va_lily_sd.jpg

Edit: Damn, now that I take a sceond look at it, it turn out to be really weird looking.

ooo this is pretty nifty. =D

the costume kind of reminds me of Tinkerbell and Poison Ivy combined into one. it's very lovely. thankyou, magi. <3

Ah! Amoeba Feb 21, 2007 01:52 PM

Dr. Uzuki, Monster Child Psychiatrist!

Not sure where I was going with this one, exactly. Just started drawing stuff. It is sort of unfinished, but I haven't gone back to it in a week. I doubt I'll get back to it, so I'll just post what I've done so far.

http://h1.ripway.com/banach/doctorisin2849tyh.png
http://h1.ripway.com/banach/feelbetter.png

Lost_solitude Feb 21, 2007 11:20 PM

here is one I slapped together for summonmaster. I kinda thought a Dr. Orpheous look worked well hehe.
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...mmonmaster.jpg

Summonmaster Feb 22, 2007 01:03 AM

Ooooo~ Many thanks :) How perfect for a journal banner :o
Gives me an exotic vibe, and is overall an interesting take.

Dr. Uzuki Feb 22, 2007 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 396714)
Dr. Uzuki, Monster Child Psychiatrist!

Not sure where I was going with this one, exactly. Just started drawing stuff. It is sort of unfinished, but I haven't gone back to it in a week. I doubt I'll get back to it, so I'll just post what I've done so far.

http://h1.ripway.com/banach/doctorisin2849tyh.png
http://h1.ripway.com/banach/feelbetter.png

Oh, sweet. I pretty much love this. Either picture doesn't nearly work as well without the other.

<3

Ozma Feb 24, 2007 04:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Let's see...Dark Nation.
(Sorry...I drew it on a loose leaf and scanned it untidily):D .

Unforgiven Feb 24, 2007 07:13 AM

I just want to give props to every artists here. Great work!

slayer25k Feb 24, 2007 02:06 PM

All these pictures... they're all awesome .. great work GFF!

Well.. um.. I'd like to request a picture 'of my username' too - That would be interesting... and quite cool :'D

~25k

Orny Feb 25, 2007 07:08 AM

Hmmm, I'm curious what you guys can make out of my name;)

Dark Nation Feb 26, 2007 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozma (Post 399096)
Let's see...Dark Nation.
(Sorry...I drew it on a loose leaf and scanned it untidily):D .

ahaha, that's great. I'm a vampire!

Ozma Feb 26, 2007 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Nation (Post 400614)
ahaha, that's great. I'm a vampire!

:eagletear: Um, actually, it's a demon.
But that's ok; everybody has their own interpretations.

Meth Feb 27, 2007 05:46 PM

You get 3 guesses and the first two don't count.

Spoiler tags cause it's got some penis for those that are easily offended.

That's it for me for the next couple weeks.

Seris Feb 27, 2007 06:33 PM

I don't often use the expression "LOL", but really mel. LOL.

I love it <33

RagnarokX Mar 3, 2007 08:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is what I came up with for Deadsky, see what you guys think, what should be added and what not.

Zio Mar 4, 2007 02:05 AM

If you are still seeking people to draw then I wouldn't mind putting my name on the list to see what people come up with.

Lukage Mar 4, 2007 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zio (Post 405843)
If you are still seeking people to draw

Looking for the oposite, but everyone is allowed to sign up.

Dark Nation Mar 4, 2007 07:42 AM

Well, after doodling and stuff, I found my old drawing skill slowly returning, so after massively cleaning up and adjusting the drawing in Photoshop (And adding a few doodads), I have come up with a rendition of aiyitsai!

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5...tsaibm6.th.png

--edit--
For some reason it wasn't showing up, but I fixed it.

agreatguy6 Mar 7, 2007 09:28 PM

I would love if someone could do me....

not much to go on, but agreatguy6 is a lie and a half. Im a pretty depressed person half the time. Just wrote a 4 page poem about paper.

Want it? I'll email it to ya, but anywho......

Yeah, Sign my name up to get colorized.

No. Hard Pass. Mar 7, 2007 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agreatguy6 (Post 408694)
not much to go on, but agreatguy6 is a lie and a half. Im a pretty depressed person half the time. Just wrote a 4 page poem about paper.

Want it? I'll email it to ya, but anywho......

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs9/300W..._snakeskin.jpg

map car man words telling me to do things Mar 9, 2007 10:31 AM

I'm at work and through a strange course of incidents, I ended up doodling vemp. There's no scanner here, so I had to take pictures of the drawing instead.

http://staff.gamingforce.com/qwarky/pmev.jpg
The blotches of white and grey are me covering up the other doodles visible

I mean, of course vemp wears shades, all cool people wear shades, no? =o

agreatguy6 Mar 9, 2007 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denicalis (Post 408702)

Satan! The hatefullness!

I know how that is tho, I know some emo ppl, and they are a freakin trip! OMG!

In all actuality, I'm actually a gothprepgeekgamer. Its things like this that completely put me against labels. BE YOURSELF PPL!!

neway.....

No. Hard Pass. Mar 9, 2007 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agreatguy6 (Post 410017)
Satan! The hatefullness!

I know how that is tho, I know some emo ppl, and they are a freakin trip! OMG!

In all actuality, I'm actually a gothprepgeekgamer. Its things like this that completely put me against labels. BE YOURSELF PPL!!

neway.....

You don't exactly do yourself any favours, do you?

Dark Nation Mar 9, 2007 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwarky (Post 409777)
I'm at work and through a strange course of incidents, I ended up doodling vemp. There's no scanner here, so I had to take pictures of the drawing instead.

I approve of this, especially the magazine choice.

also, as a certified Cool Person™, I can verify that we do wear shades :cool:

Magi Mar 9, 2007 09:16 PM

From the top of the list, Chef Sean.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2.../chef_sean.jpg

Summonmaster Mar 10, 2007 01:26 PM

Haha, Sean Connery + Chef = Chef Sean.
Makes me hungry.

Vemp Mar 12, 2007 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwarky (Post 409777)

Oshi Q drew me! now I'll be forced to draw a QCHAN.

scotty Mar 27, 2007 11:21 PM

I wonder who this could be...
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/9449/megamanxx1.gif
Spoiler:
RockgamerXIII

Lost_solitude Mar 28, 2007 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magi (Post 410149)
From the top of the list, Chef Sean.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2.../chef_sean.jpg

This is awesome I must tel the chef himself...he hasn't been on gamingforce in a while but I am in contact with. Anywho awesome job as always keep it up.

Chef Sean Mar 29, 2007 09:54 AM

holy lord...that is beyond awesome. *cries because its so beautiful* how'd you know i was part asian? :D

Chef Sean Mar 29, 2007 11:14 AM

ah forgive my manners (and double post). I give you thanks master artist.

Jochie Apr 9, 2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazyl (Post 377844)
Just thought of this when I saw your name. And your avatar :P

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e1...nal/Jochie.gif

One-thousand pardons for not seeing this sooner. WHY didn't I subscribe to this thread? THAT IS PURE AWESOME. Thanks forever.

Lukage Apr 22, 2007 01:11 AM

I'm withdrawing my name from the list (as if it was ever going to happen). That way when someone starts this up again I can be some random level 3 guy that requests it and gets it the next hour.

Magi Apr 22, 2007 01:15 AM

Just where did you get the name Lukage anyway? :3

Lukage Apr 22, 2007 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magi (Post 427076)
Just where did you get the name Lukage anyway? :3

You already did some artwork for me, hush hush. It's just a nickname I got when I was young (real name is Luke)

Inhert Apr 22, 2007 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukage (Post 427072)
I'm withdrawing my name from the list (as if it was ever going to happen). That way when someone starts this up again I can be some random level 3 guy that requests it and gets it the next hour.

*sigh* I really get your point there ; ;

Kazyl Apr 22, 2007 03:18 AM

Inhert. Dude. You've been a priority of mine for awhile. It's just. Crap. I can't get stupid creativity to happen. I had a sketch almost done and scratched it. I'll try to get something done. Don't hold your breath though. Just know that someone has you in mind :P.

Inhert Apr 22, 2007 12:40 PM

yay! XD this thread is starting to fall down too :\ we should do something to "revive" it XD

Meth Apr 22, 2007 09:00 PM

I'll be able to post in here more starting next week (even though I'd really rather just go full time SB) since I'll be done with school... forever!

DarkLink2135 Apr 23, 2007 06:32 AM

Please add my username to the requests list :). I guess it doesn't allow too much room for excessive creativity :p but I'd kind of like to see what someone's rendition of it would be.

Shenlon Apr 23, 2007 08:25 AM

I actually had a few concepts for user names but my scanner is old and scans incredibly badly and my digital camera got stolen ~_~
I plan on getting a tablet so that I could work on some school projects so once I get it then maybe I'll draw out some stuff. Saw some good budget ones on newegg so hopefully I'll have it soon (any recommends? o-0)

Meth Apr 23, 2007 06:14 PM

Shenlon, go with the Wacom Intuos 3 if you can find a good deal. I would say go for the Cintique, but they're waaaaaaay pricey.

Shenlon Apr 23, 2007 09:43 PM

I really wish I was able to spend so much money on a tablet. I'm in an incredibly tight budget because of problems so spending 200+ for the intuos3 is a bit much.
But I actually found a pretty cheap one here but its the smallest size but I heard that its enough. I never used tablets before so I could know how the size would translate on screen. Even to i never used one before tho I know I can learn incredibly quick.

Kazyl Apr 24, 2007 03:55 AM

Um. Well, Inhert.. here is your's:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e1...nal/inhert.jpg

You seem like a pretty happy and positive guy. So I tried to think of something that embodied that. Kept thinking of the flute so I tried to incorporate that into it. Uh... yea. Still unsure about it. ._.

Inhert Apr 24, 2007 12:45 PM

OMG! that's amazing! I love your art style! I look like I could be a character in the game FFXII (which I'm currently playing XD)

I really like the pieces of the flute in the design ^^ (even if I'm not a musician XD)

Thanks Kazyl! I'll probably make an ava/sig with it soon ^^

The Plane Is A Tiger Apr 24, 2007 02:52 PM

Wow, your style looks incredible, Kazyl. Your sketches of Inhert and Jochie are definitely among my favorites in this thread. Your technique is so different.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhert
I look like I could be a character in the game FFXII (which I'm currently playing XD)

Haha, I was thinking it resembled some of the character sketches for Final Fantasy Tactics.

Zio Apr 24, 2007 07:32 PM

Indeed, the style of him/her is quite good and I like it. I like how it is on paper that makes it look like a book. You know like an old book drawing from back in the day?

Kazyl May 10, 2007 02:47 AM

Yea this took almost as much time to do as Inhert's. I was gonna some how fuse the tritoch concept into some tribal outfit but I'm just not creative enough. I just didn't want to get so bogged down on the costume so I focused more on the construction. I simplified it into a bird. And there you are with your fuzzy stuff sitting on a tree branch.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e1...al/Tritoch.jpg

Who's next...

The Plane Is A Tiger May 10, 2007 03:01 AM

Ooh, it looks excellent. I love the texture on the branches and the fuzzy collar/cuffs on my outfit. The best part is that the hair and facial shape look just like me. I wasn't expecting that, since I think it's been about a year since I put up a picture of myself on GFF.

Thanks a bunch, Kazyl!

Kazyl May 10, 2007 03:05 AM

Oh sweet. Then I've accomplished my mission. I stalked your ass till I found some lying around.

I'm not a very conceptual artist so at the very least I figure it'd be nice to try and bring out some physical similarities. In conjunction to the username of course. Therefore, people with pictures end up getting priority from me. :P

The Plane Is A Tiger May 10, 2007 03:12 AM

I've actually thinned out (considerably, according to one person :() since the last picture I posted here, so it looks even more like my current self.

Kazyl May 10, 2007 03:15 AM

Ah. Apparently the reference I used was from December 1, 2005. But yea kudos on that. :)

The Plane Is A Tiger May 10, 2007 03:21 AM

Wow, you went that far back? I figured you used the one in my journal from April 2006.

wvlfpvp May 10, 2007 07:53 AM

Kazyl is freakin' awesome. Wowz.

Inhert May 10, 2007 01:46 PM

yeah I just love your art style Kazyl ^^

Drex May 10, 2007 02:12 PM

Megaprops to Kazyl! I'm so incredibly impressed. <3

Lost_solitude Aug 16, 2007 02:14 PM

It's been a looooooooooooooooooooong time but this thread was awesome and I hope it starts taking off again. I have been playing with art in photoshop and looking through the names I will be entering a piece in soon. I'm not as awesome as these other artists as you can all tell but it's fun anywyas.

Ayos Sep 13, 2007 03:35 AM

So... it's been almost a month, where's that piece? ;)

Actually, I'm hoping for this thread to come back alive myself. Where did everybody go?

Lukage Oct 2, 2007 01:37 PM

We gave up when some of us waited 6 or 7 months for a drawing. It kept going in alphabetical order, from the start and end of the alphabet. My name starts with L.

So yeah.

Meth Jun 17, 2008 11:09 AM

BUMP! Let's do it again folks! This thread is always fun. Have no idea why it doesn't win "Thread of the Year" every year, or even get a nod. I've got some new ideas that I'll be working on this week and will be back to hopefully breathe new life into this legendary thread.

The unmovable stubborn Jun 17, 2008 11:17 AM

Because it's the Cafe, man.

The Cafe is invisible.

Meth Jun 17, 2008 11:23 AM

I know, but every once in awhile I feel like I have to try. :(

Shenlon Jun 17, 2008 11:27 AM

I honestly thought all the artist went into hiding including you and magi

Magi Jun 17, 2008 11:39 AM

Well, I sort of did.

Vemp Jun 17, 2008 11:49 AM

Hay guys! What's going on? Also, I now have a scanner, so I can join these artsy events again. yay me!

Shenlon Jun 17, 2008 12:03 PM

oh we're all rejoicing now ^^
now all we need is kazyl and dubble. Last time All I had was my pencil and a digital camera but now I have a tablet and photoshop so hopefully my imagination will run wild with a bloody thirst. I'll just pick some random name out of the first page list to see if we can get something started

Dark Nation Jun 17, 2008 03:28 PM

I completely forgot about this thread. Well, I can take requests and all that :3

elwe Jun 17, 2008 04:49 PM

Pewpewpew. I guess I'll add a request to the growing list of names. ='D If I'm feeling mildly artistic, I might try my hand at a couple as well, but looking at the past submissions, I've got quite a bar to live up to. We'll see, I guess.

No. Hard Pass. Jun 17, 2008 04:55 PM

It doesn't win thread of the year, because it's not nearly off the cuff and funny enough.

However, still a great thread. Glad to see it up and running.

Meth Jun 17, 2008 06:10 PM

Haha, awesome! Vemp has a scanner?! And Shenlon has a tablet?! Oh it's gonna be on hardcore here!

wvlfpvp Jun 17, 2008 07:07 PM

Did my request last time ever get granted? I'm a tard if it did and I don't remember.

Lukage Jun 17, 2008 09:09 PM

Short answer: yes.

Where? No clue.

Also maybe by re-submitting my name, I could wait a little less (unless we do the same method which is dumb because as names get added, I wait longer)

NinjaguyDan Jun 18, 2008 04:05 PM

Any chance I could put my name in the queue? it would be pretty awesome.