Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Video Gaming (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   [360] Halo Reach: Ghosts of GFF (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39964)

Tails Nov 29, 2010 08:34 AM

Lmao, that shit was so fucking ridiculous. "Well I guess I'll take this Ghost and OH JESUS GOD WHAT THE FUCK"

I'll see if I still have it in my recent history.

Tails Nov 29, 2010 02:03 PM

By the way, what time does DLC drop? Gonna be all over that shit tomorrow.

Shake Appeal Nov 29, 2010 02:18 PM

I presume the usual time, which is like 5-6am EST or something? I have to buy a points card, though, because I'm stuck on 780. -_-

And it's all snow and ice outside. -_-

SailorDaravon Nov 29, 2010 02:42 PM

Marketplace usually updates at 5am EST yeah. I`m pretty shocked you did not get a free code like the other GAF regulars apparently did though, especially since you got a beta code. I totally forgot the DLC even came out tomorrow, was getting hyped for Dead Nation on PSN and then saw that Halo was tomorrow too lol

Shake Appeal Nov 29, 2010 03:03 PM

I'm not really shocked, because for whatever reason I've never got free codes like the other GAF regulars get. With the beta, urk handed me (and you) codes out of his own stash, I think, because I wasn't part of the main group that got theirs PM'd earlier that day. I don't really know why, but I don't mind as it's only 800 points, the playlist isn't up yet, and I was going to buy them anyway. I was much happier to get a headstart in the beta.

SailorDaravon Nov 29, 2010 03:07 PM

Well let me know if you can`t get out to get a card tomorrow and I can hook you up.

Shake Appeal Nov 29, 2010 05:26 PM

Nah, don't worry about it, I don't mind paying.

Seems Ghaleon is the one who decides where the codes go. :eye:

SailorDaravon Nov 29, 2010 07:29 PM

I find that hilarious only because I remember waaaaay prior to urk working at Bungie the two of us having a conversation about how he hated how Ghal and others would suck Frankie's dick in the Halo threads and things like that. But whatever, there's no "fair" way to distribute anything on Halo GAF, so that's really as good as anything honestly, and Ghal's a good guy.

Right now I've only got the maps pre-ordered at Gamestop because I needed to use $7 of credit so I could switch off the old Edge card onto their new bullshit. Originally I was going to pre-order some codes for people and then buy the maps myself as soon as they went up, but they would only let me pre-order the one. And honestly at this point the only reason I'm getting the DLC is to maintain full Achievements; the maps seem great, but almost everyone I would want to play them with is gone really. And I'm still looking more forward to Dead Nation tomorrow than Halo. Kinda depressing.

Shake Appeal Nov 29, 2010 08:06 PM

Holy shit, urk just dropped eight codes on me. I'm happy to give two to you and fox if you need/want 'em. He said they were for 'European battle bros', so I'll probably give the others to Eurogamer guys who are Halo regulars.

Actually, n/m, it's possible the codes are region-locked?

Update: urk says not region-locked. If you want a code PM'd, lemme know.

SailorDaravon Nov 29, 2010 08:26 PM

Sure, I'll give my Gamestop one to Phong then, since I know his brokeass can't afford it anyway.

Tails Nov 30, 2010 03:38 AM

My fierce anti-patriotism makes me European enough, right Shake?

map car man words telling me to do things Nov 30, 2010 03:49 AM

Wait what codes are we talking about now.

(Tails is the whitest european since Shin)

Shake Appeal Nov 30, 2010 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptorfox (Post 775330)
My fierce anti-patriotism makes me European enough, right Shake?

:cmbirthday:

(Check PMs, but be aware they are probably insecure and so will be added to the dossier.)

Tails Nov 30, 2010 04:37 AM

FUCK IT'S A STING OP. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN

SailorDaravon Nov 30, 2010 07:39 AM

IT'S THE PO-PO

(I should be on in a few Tails)

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss Nov 30, 2010 12:26 PM

I'm the poster-child for white, Europeanism now?

I'll probably grab the map pack later, gotta go out for a mate's birthday first (So I will suitably drunk and useless when I do get on, yay!).

Shake Appeal Nov 30, 2010 07:36 PM

Hit the daily cR cap for the first time today.

New maps are good, Tempest is incredible. Mostly we were playing with ~12 guys, though, so everything may be less rosy when it's not glorified customs.

Tails Dec 1, 2010 07:40 AM

Oh hey the Firefight Versus playlist is up!

e: FLOCKA FLOCKA FLOCKA FLOCKA

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss Dec 1, 2010 10:21 AM

Does anyone know if they're going to do proper dlc playlists or just stick with the one because the idiots included snipers and SWAT in the mix so we're back to playing that all the time again. :(

Shake Appeal Dec 1, 2010 11:34 AM

That's weird, I think I've had to play snipers once. Never even seen SWAT as an option. And I've played the DLC playlist a lot.

FLOCKA FLOCKA WAKA FLOCKA.

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss Dec 1, 2010 04:53 PM

To be fair, I only played five matches last night and four of those were SWAT or sniper, must have just been unlucky I guess. I intend to play a whole lot more tomorrow as it looks like we're getting snowed in at the moment.

Tails Dec 3, 2010 06:34 AM

Quote:

Single Wield 1250cR

Earn {requird_count} kills with small arms weapons in multiplayer Matchmaking.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss Dec 4, 2010 07:23 AM

Also known as "Play two games of SWAT magnums".

The more I play them, the more I'm liking the new maps. They're certainly better than all the ones that shipped with the game and they're almost as good as the Halo 2 maps.

Tails Dec 7, 2010 01:03 PM

YEAH MLG PLAYLIST IS UP

e: LMAO They didn't fix the Countdown spawns. AND IT HAS ROCKETS. AND JETPACK PICKUPS. OLOLOL 23-8 GOT ROCKETS ALL 3 TIMES

Shake Appeal Dec 7, 2010 01:31 PM

THIS POST IS ALL CAPS.