Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Board Support (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   April Fool's sucks this year (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36925)

wvlfpvp Apr 1, 2009 10:20 AM

Also, whoever wrote the Simply Majestic encounter MAD PROPS.

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss Apr 1, 2009 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wvlfpvp (Post 693450)
Also, whoever wrote the Simply Majestic encounter MAD PROPS.

That was me, glad you liked it. ^_^

Bigblah Apr 1, 2009 10:25 AM

We now have a basic stats page:
http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/advstats.php

Stay tuned for more exciting stats soon! (i.e. after I get some sleep)

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss Apr 1, 2009 10:29 AM

From the looks of things Diss got a pretty good run at the Concert Hall while everyone else was asleep.

Their is no honour or glory in the slaughter of the weak.

I poked it and it made a sad sound Apr 1, 2009 10:40 AM

This is by far the best April Fools I've seen.

So interactive.

So clever.

So many props.

Bigblah Apr 1, 2009 11:22 AM

I lied about going to sleep :E

More statistics added: most holy (total alignment points gained), most evil (total alignment points lost), most greedy (most GP taken from others), most generous (most GP taken by others)

Paco Apr 1, 2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shin the Drunk (Post 693458)
From the looks of things Diss got a pretty good run at the Concert Hall while everyone else was asleep.

Their is no honour or glory in the slaughter of the weak.

On the other hand, the orcs are best slain in their sleep.

FatsDomino Apr 1, 2009 11:26 AM

I slept for but an hour. How do I do this thing? It is marvelous!

BlueMikey Apr 1, 2009 11:38 AM

Best April Fools Day ever.

ComradeTande Apr 1, 2009 12:19 PM

Wondering how long this will last.

Because it seems like quite an effort just for one day D;

Sarag Apr 1, 2009 01:33 PM

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4992/picture4c.png

CONGRATULATION

YOU ARE SAVE US ALL!

NOW TO NEXT ADVENTURE

GO!!

Musharraf Apr 1, 2009 01:37 PM

Everyone is dead now.

Sarag Apr 1, 2009 01:54 PM

I, and a number of single posters, are the only ones left alive.

We shall buildeth a newe kingdom, of peace and light, forsooth.

There shall be no wars.

There shall be no hunger (we will eat your bodies).

There shall be no pain, or anguish, or want.

There shall only be pdfs.

Musharraf Apr 1, 2009 02:03 PM

Haha, your momma

RacinReaver Apr 1, 2009 02:11 PM

Rad April Fool's day, A+ on whoever gave me the best name ever.

Worm Apr 1, 2009 02:39 PM

Verily, did this board make my morning of labor pass swiftly. The D&D thread is a masterpiece, and I must resist the urge to prop every post that containeth the word "fucketh."

After this is over, please post a list of all the [username] random encounters, because they are awesome.

Bigblah Apr 1, 2009 07:47 PM

Personal stats are up (click on "Your Stats")

You can also jump to other people's stats by clicking on any name on the stat pages.

Omnislash124 Apr 1, 2009 07:57 PM

So, I don't quite understand how this works. I was on once at 8:15 or so this morning. I believe I was killed by a lurker around 10:35 or so. I then resurrected myself around 4:00 or so, and then I died again. I check back now and the killings seem to have stopped. I checked my stats, and I somehow killed 2 people.

I don't think I did anything, so...how I managed to kill 2 people while not being here most of the time, I'll never know.

Bigblah Apr 1, 2009 07:59 PM

If people die while attacking you, it counts as your kill.

Basil Apr 1, 2009 08:10 PM

Quote:

You are attacked by a swarm of devigloboxes. Hundreds of the tiny creatures rush at you, screaming their warcry 'Aaaiiiiirrrr rrriiiiiiidddeeeee!'. The leader stands back and watches with pride as his myriad companions charge forward, each a near perfect copy of each of the others. The swarm has bested countless opponents and brought whole communities to their knees under the ferocity of their attacks and all sentient beings rightly fear the march of the deviglobox.

Or at least that's how it happens in his mind. In reality the tiny creatures are little more than an irritation at best, their crude weapons barely long or sharp enough to break the skin, let alone get through armour. You amuse yourself for a few minutes stamping on the creatures, wiping out whole legions with each fall of your boot. It is not long however before the novelty wears off and you go on your way, ignoring the taunts and boasts of the leader, barely audible over the cries of the dying and wounded.

Truly a more pathetic race the world has never seen.

GP gained: 7 (new total: 134)
:tpg:

TheKnightOfNee Apr 1, 2009 08:24 PM

I have missed so much of this day, it is disappointing. I wish I had shown up earlier.

Vemp Apr 1, 2009 08:47 PM

April Fool's isn't complete without something from GFF. I like this one better than the neon lights GFF some time back.

Well, that one was a bit funnier though.

Dark Nation Apr 1, 2009 09:48 PM

At least it wasn't AdventChildrenForce, that shit was lazy as far as pranks went.

This actually took some effort.

Sarag Apr 1, 2009 09:59 PM

I don't remember that and I think you're making it up. We're not THAT big of fags for FF after all.

The laziest april 1st was Frenchingforce, but to be fair that was only because our real prank was so badly received we had to abort it. :( But when you think about it, since it was literally a last minute switch it was pulled off pretty well.