Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   Behind the Music (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   HOW TO: rip music, sound effects, or movies from PS1 & PS2 games (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3832)

Alpha23 Jan 24, 2010 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KuraiNeko (Post 398290)
Anyone here familiar with the .IMC audio files on PS2 discs

I'm assuming this is a multichannel file.

found one on a Gitarooman Disc i was trying to rip the audio from, but i guess it aint gunna happen, managed to run and rip the PSS's though

Just upload two or three of the files and I'll take a look at them. Use sendspace, megaupload or filefront please.

Additional Spam:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimkalisto (Post 478920)
Hey guys im trying to rip the UMD of at worlds end on PSP and it works just like a PS2 disc, i guess because its sony, So now i have to set the interleave stuff for the music.

Okay guys my PSP game is sounding pretty good with cube media player as the files are ADPCM but im still getting a little bit of static in the left channel.

Hm, which format do the files have? I suggest you shortly switch to PC with the game to take a look at them, maybe via HEX.

Muirniar Feb 1, 2010 01:15 AM

HOW TO: rip music, sound effects, or movies from PS1 & PS2 games

I downloaded some movie clips from website given below and I...a free program that can distinguish music from sound effects and voices and rip the music to a separate file.

Muirniar Feb 5, 2010 03:09 AM

HOW TO: rip music, sound effects, or movies from PS1 & PS2 games

I downloaded some movie clips from youtube and I...a free program that can distinguish music from sound effects and voices and rip the music to a separate file.

Torjuz Jul 21, 2011 07:06 PM

Trying to rip Jumping Flash 1 and 2 music. None of the programs I've tried, works.
And The JF2 is XAI files, which isn't openable on Win7. Any ideas how to get them to work?

itoikenza May 1, 2012 08:23 AM

anyone know how to rip tekken tag & tk 5 sound effects?

RP94 Jan 11, 2013 10:17 PM

I know this thread is as old as youtube, but thanks for providing PSXMC Key

JDash10 Apr 28, 2013 01:05 PM

Hello everyone,
This is my first post here. Sorry for bumping but it has to be said, this has been the most helpful place for getting PSX MC running. I found out about it today and have been through absolute hell getting it to work, downloading FrogASPI and so on... and I finally got it working.

This is literally the only place on the entire internet that's managed to be of help, I registered to thank you all for this.

dream3 May 8, 2014 01:55 PM

Guys, sorry for the bump but I too have been through hell trying to convert a soundtrack to .wav or .mp3, except I didn't manage to success.

I downloaded both PSXMC323 and PSXMC253 and they both alert me that they are missing plugins.

I'm trying to extract audio from a .bin/cue file which has the track I want. I can play it just fine on ePSXe. I also have the .VAB/SEQ files which are inside the image file.

No matter which one I drag and drop in PSXMC, it says missing plugin.

Any ideas?

Nalackien Mar 9, 2015 07:53 PM

Bump!
I'm in a war against Digimon World 3, they don't released an OST cd of the game and I'm trying to extract it for myself... I tried all the ways but always failed doing it... Did someone had success extracting the music of this game?!

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss Mar 10, 2015 01:11 PM

Digimon World 3 OST is all over Youtube, either listen to it there or use a YouTube ripper if you want an offline version.

Nalackien Mar 11, 2015 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss (Post 825509)
Digimon World 3 OST is all over Youtube, either listen to it there or use a YouTube ripper if you want an offline version.

But I want it in a lossless format.
250kbps sucks. ;_; :(

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss Mar 12, 2015 05:20 PM

Listen to it through a bad quality sound system, you won't be able to hear the difference.