Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Game Music Discussion (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   [Attention] Games that Need to Be Ripped Thread (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3060)

Sonic 3 Jul 25, 2006 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaleb.G
You can just get the NSF file from here:
http://www.zophar.net/nsf/tom.zip

:)

Nope sorry. That's not the same game Kaleb. And you never heard the music yourself so you won't rip it for me? Sigh.

The game I was talking about is called Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
Super Sonic would you mind grabbing the nsf for me?

cubed Jul 25, 2006 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burp
Has anyone here rips Nintendo Puzzle Collection? specially Panel de Pon songs... >_< i really waiting years for a rip of this.

Or maybe ONLY Panel de Pon, as Dr.Mario already has a rip, as well as Tetris Attack. and that Yoshi Cookie crap. I second Panel de Pon.

Kaleb.G Jul 25, 2006 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHz
On the downloads page for the game, there's a free OST link.

Wow, the page is finally working! Thanks, CHz.

Sonic 3, sorry, but I don't have time to do request rips that I don't want done personally.

SuperSonic Jul 25, 2006 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic 3
Nope sorry. That's not the same game Kaleb. And you never heard the music yourself so you won't rip it for me? Sigh.

The game I was talking about is called Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
Super Sonic would you mind grabbing the nsf for me?

I'm not even sure if there is an nsf of that game. I dunno where else to look. Hate to say it, but you may wanna try googling it. If nothing else, try to rip it yourself.

Added Panel de Pon...gonna wait on Samurai Western as an OST has been mentioned but no clue as to whether it is complete or not. Is Panel de Pon on another system besides Gamecube?

THE POWER OF WATER Jul 25, 2006 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSonic
Added Panel de Pon...gonna wait on Samurai Western as an OST has been mentioned but no clue as to whether it is complete or not. Is Panel de Pon on another system besides Gamecube?

Panel de Pon was originally released on the SNES. Its music is almost entirely the same as its U.S. release, Tetris Attack; a few Super Mario World 2 remixes were added and three songs were taken out in the conversion. The removed tracks can be found in the RSN set of Tetris Attack along with TA's music.

Now, whether or not the music from the SNES version of PdP is the same as the Nintendo Puzzle Collection version, I don't know.

Un_Colombiano Jul 25, 2006 06:48 PM

I have no idea if the OST is complete, I cant even FIND a copy anywhere to even check if it is. So if it is possible to get a rip of it I would really appreciate it!

agreatguy6 Jul 27, 2006 11:48 AM

Ok, now that I understand, could someone rip Syberia 1?

perferably MIDI if you can.
If you can't that's ok then.

SuperSonic Jul 27, 2006 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agreatguy6
Ok, now that I understand, could someone rip Syberia 1?

perferably MIDI if you can.
If you can't that's ok then.

What console is it on?

Kaleb.G Jul 27, 2006 01:26 PM

Quote:

What console is it on?

None. It's a PC game.

Techincally it was released later for PS2 and XBOX as well, but supposedly the PC version is best, and being that he mentioned MIDI, I'm assuming it's the PC version that he wants.

Bloggs Jul 27, 2006 01:38 PM

Didn't Parjay rip that one already?

agreatguy6 Jul 27, 2006 04:15 PM

It's not on the first post...

SuperSonic Jul 27, 2006 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agreatguy6
It's not on the first post...

Patience, young padawan. It should be there now.

agreatguy6 Jul 28, 2006 03:35 PM

Quote:

Patience, young padawan. It should be there now.

Sorry, didn't mean it that way.

I meant that it wasn't under completed, so it's not.

SuperSonic Jul 28, 2006 06:12 PM

Ah, gotcha. I'm brilliant at misreading things on this thread.

eriol33 Jul 29, 2006 06:15 AM

question, is there any rip of Itadaki Street Portable? I want to ask here first before requesting it in the audio request forum.

Un_Colombiano Jul 30, 2006 02:00 AM

Just wondering....if theres no go on Samurai Western thats in TRS format is there some guide somewhere that can teach me how to rip it myself? I am also looking to rip Grandia Xtreme if there is a guide for that as well. I only have onboard sound (no actual sound card) so the only approach I see is to directly rip from the DVD. Thanks in advance!

Spyer Jul 30, 2006 02:05 AM

I have the Need for Speed: Most Wanted soundtrack, but I'm not sure if its the same as Black Edition. Still, but reading up on it, there doesn't seem to be any differences, so where should I put this?

davidv4099 Aug 1, 2006 12:08 AM

there is a rip of World is not Enough? Where?

Kaleb.G Aug 2, 2006 02:37 PM

Anybody willing to rip Shadowgrounds for PC (Steam)?

Killy Aug 2, 2006 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaleb.G
Anybody willing to rip Shadowgrounds for PC (Steam)?

I tried my hands at ripping the demo, but came up with nothing. This one might be tough, for whoever wants to give it a go - if the most common software doesn't work - try a HEX editor. Problem is, I didn't even know where to look.

sh1pwreck34 Aug 3, 2006 07:01 AM

How about the new Sid Meier's Pirates! I think I played it for the Xbox, but i'm sure the soundtrack isn't much different cross platform.

niki Aug 4, 2006 10:04 AM

Vasara on arcade. Would be so fucking great.

Equinox Aug 6, 2006 09:41 PM

For the NFS Most Wanted soundtrack, does it contain the actual in-game unlicensed songs? Like the chase theme? I'd be interested in that if so.

Also, I'd like to get the music from Colin McRae Rally 2005 (and possibly 04, not sure though) but the Xbox version's in some odd ADPCM codec that I can't play, even after installing the XADPCM codec found around the net. So . . . either some advice, or the rip would be appreciated.

Drakken Aug 8, 2006 11:18 AM

I'd like to second the Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan (DS) request. I know you can get 7 songs in the Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan Original Songs soundtrack, but I'd love to get the other 8 songs. I'd prefer hearing the in-game covers to the original songs.

Not sure how you would rip it with no sound test, though. I suppose you could rip it while playing; the whistle sounds wouldn't be bad, actually. Just a matter of what difficulty you'd do it on. Easy would have the least sounds.

Densuke Aug 10, 2006 05:48 AM

Hi guys I´m new here =)

If anybody could make my dream come true I would be most grateful.I´m looking now for years over the internet for the rip/songs from the psx game Shadow Madness from Crave Entertainment.Brad Spear made the songs but wasnt allowed to release the songs.If anybody could rip me the songs and maybe could upload me the thing with yousendit,rapidshare or anything it would be awesome.I already tried getting started with FTP but it wont work for me so uploading would be awesome.

Sorry if I make mistake in context but I come fro Germany.

regards