Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Monkey King's Journal

Journal Banner
VeryOriginalSass: Man, you're going to end up dressing your bitch up as a squirrel, aren't you.

Monkey King's Journal Statistics
View Monkey King's profile
Entries 199 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 65341
Replies Monkey King has made 451 comments [view stats]
Comments 906 comments (4.55 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 24 props given to Monkey King [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Monkey King's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Feb 4, 2017 - 10:32 PM
You last visited: May 10, 2009 at 05:31 PM
Holy shit, these journals are still a thing, too? Same memes, same everything from 2009. It's kind of weirding me out.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #199]

Jun 26, 2008 - 10:18 AM
I guess I'm officially old now
I was expecting old coot disorder to strike a lot later in life.

I say this because you guys are fucking reckless. God's honesty, I wonder just how many crack whores went around all "Some people just aren't biologically inclined towards addiction". Social smoking my bone white ass. Durn fool kids think they're indestructable.

Response entries:
We gon' step by Rotorblade
My thoughts if it means anything: by Angel of Light
From a self-professed fogey by Dullenplain

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (169 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #198]

Jun 23, 2008 - 03:34 PM
I so don't want to go to class tonight
I really didn't want to have to do this, but I'm going to have to cut my classes down to part time. I'm just not able to keep up with the workload, as long as I've got a full time job going along with it. There are simply not enough hours in the day.

So sick of this. All I do is work. I work all day, then I go to school all night. And the days I have off, homework. Twenty fucking years of school. I just want to own my evenings. Work all day, then come home and have the rest of the day off. That's all I want, but I can't have that.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #197]

Jun 20, 2008 - 10:50 AM
I may be able to swing this college thing yet
I was recently made aware of another company benefit. After six (6) months of employment, I can get tuition assistance from the company. It has to be at least somewhat related to my current position, but I'm pretty sure I can talk HR into backing a networking degree. Mentioning that I'm planning on moving over to the IS department with my shiny new BS ought to help.

I can't really claim it until my, ahem, bleedover quarter, but hell. A free quarter is a free quarter.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #196]

Jun 16, 2008 - 10:27 AM
That haircut gay people have
Okay, there's different ones for men and women, but my question stands: Is there some sort of rule that as soon as you go queer, you're required to get your hair cut? Damn near every lesbian I've met has that short short hair, and gay men generally have the one-step-short-of-a-buzz-cut 'do. Radez and Seris are, literally, the only exceptions I've seen. It's like the gay community's official badge.

Also, married women: Just keep your damn last name. I'm glad to see that the hyphenated name fad has all but died, but now there's a new fad where your maiden name becomes your new middle name. I don't see why anybody bothers at all anymore. With most marriages ending in failure, there's really no point to changing your name since you're going to break up inside 5 years. Just name the kids after whoever has custody and be done with it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #195]

Jun 12, 2008 - 11:10 AM
I need to make some lifestyle changes
It really should not be to the point that staving off near exhaustion is just part of my morning routine. Damned if I can figure out a way to convince myself to adopt a reasonable bedtime, though.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #194]

Jun 11, 2008 - 12:16 PM
A PhD. REALLY.
It's bad enough this guy is citing a degree mill as an educational reference, but does he really think his prospective employer is going to buy that he got a Doctor of Philosophy in a year? Does he really think we're not going to check on that?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #193]

Jun 9, 2008 - 06:02 PM
I didn't even get in trouble at work
I had been dreading coming back to work for fear everyone was going to give me the stink eye for being gone a week. Turns out they really didn't notice my absence that much. The place is going to hell as it is, to the point where my little bucket just isn't making any headway against this insurmountable workload we have.

Incidentally, if anybody was thinking about it, now would be a bad time to try to get into business school. You may be in for a bit of a wait before the school approves your application.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #192]

Jun 5, 2008 - 12:05 PM
Coming down is harsh
I'm not hiding because I hate you all. Just reacclimating to having to get up early in the morning for work and such. As you might have observed, I don't like mornings. Down the road I really need to find a night shift job or something because the sun, it burnsss us.

The meet was really extraordinary. No major drama or disasters or everyone. Just a good time being had by all. I enjoyed myself, even if Temari kept accusing me of hiding for going to my room when I thought nothing was going on. Usually I have post-event regrets, but my thoughts are still pretty positive. 5 stars, would buy again.

We could maybe stand to have some more group activities, though. A little planning might not be a bad idea in the future. "Oh hey, we're going out to such-and-such on Wednesday. Anyone who wants to come, come."

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #191]

May 31, 2008 - 01:31 AM
ITE Monkey King kills time for 1 1/2 hours
At the bell, the house's bulletin board has gone through about three different imperative "fuck"s. First it demanded we "FUCK SALT", then it was "FUCK SKANKS", and now "FUCK ZEPH".

Yeah, I got nothin'. All the crazy stuff that happened here was documented by everyone else, or the sort of thing that stays in Vegas. I DID drink, thank you very much; one glass of rum and coke, a lot of Bailey's Irish Creme, and half a shot of punch-you-in-the-throat, as I noted previously.

I kinda wish I got the same effect everyone does from booze. Part of the reason I don't drink is because the buzz just doesn't do anything for me. My inhibitions don't give easily, it seems. And no, Sass, I'm not going to try anything harder.

Also, I'm going to rant about the overpowering NEED to win among some people. Certain individuals who will remain nameless need to let go of fucking Kirby and y'know, play for FUN every now and then. When most of your opponents are newbies picking random characters, you really don't have to curbstomp them as hard as you can.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #190]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Monkey King's Journal