Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Infernal Monkey's Journal

Infernal Monkey's Journal Statistics
View Infernal Monkey's profile
Entries 194 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 185080
Replies Infernal Monkey has made 3537 comments [view stats]
Comments 3215 comments (16.57 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 3530 props given to Infernal Monkey [who be proppin?]
Buddies 116 buddies
Relation You are not Infernal Monkey's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Sep 9, 2011 - 03:48 AM
I'm gonna be the man who comes back home to you
YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [12] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 yarnballs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #194]

Jun 1, 2011 - 09:43 AM
Fuck yeah Australia

I still don't know how this has happened.

Hopefully the rest of the world gets this on DVD soon too.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [11] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 yarnballs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #193]

May 21, 2011 - 11:48 AM
Spiders are on a quest to remove my thumb
hamsandwichvbhj
Man, fuck spiders. I don't even know where, but somewhere. Just smoosh my dick right into them or something I guess.

So I broke my thumb the other week because there was a spider in my shirt, and I was like "GOODNESS". In my calm effort to get this article of clothing and its resident beast off my body, my thumb somehow hooked onto the collar and bent back at some cool angle. It wasn't until a few days later that I got it checked out, because my thumb had turned a different colour and I found masturbating quite difficult. Very concerning.

SO RIGHT NOW I was reaching under the bed as I usually do and GOD DAMN SPIDER. Swung my arm back like a retard and hit my thumb on the pole thing. You know the pole thing. The stand. Metal. Holds the bed up.

But that spider, man. It's still in here. It'll call its friends. When I wake up in the morning I'll be dead. In the thumb.

Also it's been about three years since I've drawn anything with MS Paint so my skills might be a little rusty, but this is what the spider looked like.

They're the catfish of the sea.

Currently Playing: ghhbnb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [15] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 yarnballs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #192]

Apr 11, 2011 - 03:06 AM
Hey guys!
How's it goin'? =)

Currently Playing: :cmb:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (14 yarnballs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #191]

May 31, 2010 - 02:30 AM
Suitcase is all packed
Pretty sure I've got all the essentials.

And for Acer.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [28] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 yarnballs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #190]

May 30, 2009 - 01:00 AM
Hey, wow, it's almost June

Thank God.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [17] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 yarnballs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #189]

May 16, 2009 - 08:22 AM
Tsk
Spoiler:

Trusty glass.

Eggs are crucial. But. Wait. Toto, I've a feeling we're not in April anymore. Toto? TOTO?!

It's been a long time since I've had delicious salmonella. Look at this pure egg cracking skill!

Sure why not. I've been mixing gin with pretty much anything since I won it in a raffle, I can't figure out what it's good with, so anything.

Coffee for GO GO GO.

I don't check the fridge too often, I think this tomato is just a bit past its prime.

Give me your terrible squishy power. A waaaaallkiiiiing bird.

EXTRA juicy. That means EXTRA power.

Excellent.

Noooo, my olympic dreams.

Currently Playing: Masayoshi Minoshima - Voyage 1969

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [39] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 yarnballs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #188]

Jan 1, 2009 - 09:13 AM
Well now, 2009 sure didn't start too well

But here's hoping the rest of it shapes up a fuck load better than 2008!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [13] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (25 yarnballs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #187]

Sep 7, 2008 - 09:58 PM
bbb
I was in the city a few days ago, passing by the art gallery, as it's a very large building that's hard not to pass by when heading somewhere that's close but alternative routes would consume far too much time and leg power and there's like water that you'd have to get through and boats and shit would clunk you on the head and whoa now time to put this on the lunch menu.

A whiiiiile ago, a number of these things were cracked. Possibly by rad 80's style punk gangs hurling their chains at them and break dancing, they took them down and the spots have been empty ever since. UNLESS!

A CHALK HERO HAS ARRIVED.

They're gone now. I hope the real replacements are exactly the same. But with lasers.

I broke a Star Wars pinball machine at the arcade, knocked Jar Jar Binks off his plastic stand at the back which isn't really supposed to happen. He slid down the table a bit and ended up trapping my ball, so the machine eventually counted it as lost. I launched the next ball, also got stuck. Jar Jar continues to ruin everything all these years later!

Currently Playing: Glory Hill - Falling Down

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [20] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 yarnballs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #186]

Sep 3, 2008 - 10:37 AM
))))
Spoiler:
I got this thing, this rectangle-ish paper in the letter box the other day, some new pizza joint has apparently opened up in a town far, far away and charges $25 for a single pizza when any other place will give you about seven hundred thousand buckets of grease and lice smeared on a base for half that. But they had all these weirdo toppings! ONION PIZZA. HOW 'YA LIKE THAT ONION? "Onion's okay" HAVE A WHOLE ONION PIZZA, TRAPPED IN THE CHEESE. "That sounds a bit boring and creepy" TWENTY FIVE BUUUUCCKS.

So I've decided to open up my own pizza place and make an all-in-one topping. Fuck those Pizza Hut/Joe Gas Station meal deals that come with dessert as an extra. Pffft, ttbbgghh, monocle. It already has dried red, how delightful! It's spread pretty thin though, we're gonna need to thicken this up.

It really lives up to its name!

Having a serious lack of stuff in the kitchen before preparing this didn't help, I mean, I don't even have any meat! But if ONION PIZZA can exist, then whatever.

Well this order of spreading didn't quite work out.

Strawberry conserve? More like strawberry flaming homosexual parade on the moon am I right.

It's just one big lump of goo. ;__;

Chuck on some syrup for good luck.

This may look like a mystery, but it's actually a bag of cheese! Really, really old cheese. It's not even real cheese, it's some kind of plastic. Plastic in plastic.

On they gooooo! ='D

It's lookin' real good now.

I only have one tomato, gotta make it count.

"COUNT"
"One, two, thre-"

DUCKULAAAAAA.

This'll do I guess. It's like the Disney Land of pizzas now - fucking scary.

Gotta pour that garlic salt on for delicious heart attacks. The yellow-ish powder stuff is ginger!

I'll love Coles Pineapple? Really?

Sure is wet.

OOOOOHHHH~~

Yeah, dump it all in the middle. That'll be fine!

MORE CHEESE TIME.

Due to the critical lack of meat, I've turned to tuna once again. LEMON PEPPER flavour, it's very fancy. Only sea slugs can smell it in the sky and dig them out with their hunting fangs. Restaurants charge close to $90,000 for one piece. And that's just for the tin.

This pizza has gathered a lot of juice, perhaps gravy mix will be of good use. For gravy.

And the secret herb and/or spice.

Oh yeah there are some prunes on there too.

NOW WE COCK IT.

Time passes

I'M HOT.

You sure are, pizza! I-... I love you!

Bad end. It's very difficult to cut, the melted M&Ms and various other layers of death have made it very sticky!

You can really taste the mess.

Delicious! Imagine a pool of chewed up bits of garbage and saliva on the plate. While you're eating dinner!

THIS IS OFFICIALLY NOT FOOD. I'VE CREATED A MONSTER. ALL I CAN TASTE IS THE FUCKING SHAVING CREAM.

Even the CRUST was impossible to consume, like biting BRICKS made of SUPERMAN AND KONAMI CODE.

This situation is serious, I shall bag the remains for further adventures. Stay tuned!

Currently Playing: RoughSketch - Killer Pill

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [46] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (24 yarnballs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #185]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Infernal Monkey's Journal