Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Elidibs's Journal

WHY ARE HOTDOGS

Elidibs's Journal Statistics
View Elidibs's profile
Entries 22 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 16 entries are private (72.73% of total)
Views 25575
Replies Elidibs has made 295 comments [view stats]
Comments 62 comments (2.82 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 16 props given to Elidibs [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Elidibs's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Oct 3, 2021 - 05:31 PM
I MISS MY FUCKING RADISHES I WANT MY RADISHES BACK
MAD AND SAD
So I got dumped yesterday. Good news is, we're still friends. Bad news is, SHE KEPT MY FUCKING RADISHES. She sends me a message a couple of weeks ago, all, "Golly, there sure are a lot of radishes in my fridge! When are you going to get all of these radishes?!", and I'm like, "Oh, yeah, I will, my bad.". Then this week, she gives me my cookbooks back, gives me a cat mug, a bunch of Pepsis and flavored waters, gives me all my tea I left at her place back... but no radishes. Or the Brussels sprouts I left in her fridge. like wtf
Like, come on, she can't even appreciate radishes unless they're ~seasoned~ and ~baked~, she saw me eating one raw, and she was all, "Ohh, whoooaaaa, how could you do that, those are so hot!". I'm all, "Uhh, no they're not, try one.". Last time I date anyone from Match, too, if all the people there do is steal your fucking radishes.

Match: Start Soemthing Great, more like Match: Stealing Your Radishes Fuck.

Currently Playing: Syrian - Walk Into the Sun

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 radishes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

May 8, 2021 - 11:58 PM
oh cool ChocoJournals are still here
sleepy
Haha, it sure is fun reading old zany entries, what a bunch of rascals everyone here is and was!

Currently Playing: Gina T. - In My Fantasy

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 radishes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Jul 1, 2013 - 02:05 AM
i suck at titling these things
I found my old passwords!

Probably going to misplace it again, soon. Take care.

Currently Playing: Karl Jenkins - Adiemus

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 radishes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Oct 23, 2008 - 09:51 AM
YouTubery.
nostalgic
I think a while ago I told myself I wouldn't make another YouTube entry. Eh.

YouTube Video

I had to include a cat video.

YouTube Video

I'm in love! I want to force-feed her sandwiches.
I wasn't really going anywhere else with this entry. I might have something meaningful to say later.

Currently Playing: Dune - Mega'LoMania Remix

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 radishes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Aug 27, 2008 - 03:26 PM
What I did with my afternoon.
whatever
http://www.hoboes.com/html/FireBlade/Politics/Gilligan/

Currently Playing: Rhapsody - The Wizard's Last Rhymes

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 7, 2008 - 09:04 AM
"Your rabbit has a pretty expansive vocabulary."
whatever
So while my sister was at work I trained her seven year-old rabbit to associate the word "titty" with treats-- pieces of lettuce and other vegetables we give her when she behaves, or whenever she wants them because she's a spoiled little fuck. Did I mention my sister's going to be living with a friend who often refers to her/all breasts as "titties"?

Currently Playing: Queen - Princes of the Universe

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 radishes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Elidibs's Journal