Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Turbo's Journal

Journal Banner
Welcome back to my mind~

Turbo's Journal Statistics
View Turbo's profile
Entries 52 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 28337
Replies Turbo has made 145 comments [view stats]
Comments 243 comments (4.67 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 13 props given to Turbo [who be proppin?]
Buddies 27 buddies
Relation You are not Turbo's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jan 10, 2023 - 07:04 PM
2023 - What am I up to
Hay. Homeowner. Career maker. Vidyagame player. Not much has changed, just another tick on the calendar.

\o/ Still alive though. That counts.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 thoughts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #52]

Oct 14, 2020 - 05:39 PM
Still alive?
Man, 2020's been a ride. But at least GFF is still standing, even if it's on the quiet side.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 thoughts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #51]

May 16, 2016 - 02:09 PM
Hey, Whats up?
Just me, checking in~

I kind of miss you people

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 thoughts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #50]

Aug 6, 2013 - 09:54 PM
Overdue update
Sleepy
Hey GFF, long time.

An update: I have moved again, found a bigger place for less money, though things could be better. The almost-wife has been out of a job for almost 3 months now, and while she's been keeping up with the bills by dipping into her savings, there's just one month before her savings run dry.

I make enough to support the both of us, but that's something I'm not too keen on doing... There's a few opportunities lined up for her in the next few weeks and I hope one of them sticks.

#2. My job. On the 9th of this month, I'll have been with the same company for two years. I work IT, in a small satellite office of a huge mega corporation and for the last few months I have been stagnating. No challenges, no projects, no budget to experiment, and I am underpaid for my position.

A few months ago, I interviewed at Eidos and I completely aced it. They only told me after the interview that they had already selected the candidate from within the company, and were interviewing as a second choice. Well, I got a call this morning about it, and I go back to meet them this Thursday. If I get lucky enough to be offered a position, I would be stupid to not take it. I'll just need to deal with handing in a letter of resignation, waiting the month (My contract requires a one month's notice), helping look for a replacement and training him/her.

Oh.. And we're being audited at the end of the month, by Disney/Marvel & Fox.. I may have failed to mention the company I work for, works with all the Hollywood studios...

Go me, right?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 thoughts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #49]

Dec 13, 2012 - 03:42 PM
Still alive
And kickin!

No seriously, it's been a while. I still see the Colonel is active, sprout, and even NYRSkate is back.

How's it goin?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 thoughts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #48]

Jan 11, 2012 - 09:19 PM
I still exist - Thank you Gamingforce.
Gamingforce Interactive Forums administrator@gamingforce.org

12:01 AM (21 hours ago)

to me
Hello Turbo,

We at Gamingforce Interactive Forums would like to wish you a happy birthday today!

Thank you gamingforce =) keep ing

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 thoughts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #47]

Aug 31, 2011 - 10:49 AM
Building a new PC, need your input GFF!

That's currently what I have laid out.

Yay/nay? Could I do better?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 thoughts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #46]

Mar 29, 2011 - 08:49 PM
Cisco Certified Network Associate #1
I'm writing my CCNA exam on the 15th of April. Jesus christ 3 weeks of thinking about subnets, routing protocols, vlans, access control lists, frame relay and general cisco nonense. BLAARRGGHHH

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 thoughts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #45]

Jan 11, 2011 - 01:49 PM
A quater century old
3 more of these and I'll be 100

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 thoughts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #44]

Dec 23, 2010 - 01:20 PM
Extra steam code for Humble Indie Bundle #1.
Hey guys, - I have an extra code redeemable on steam for the first humble indie bundle.

Games included: World of Goo, Aquaria, Gish, Penumbra, Lugaru HD and Samorost 2.

If you want em, give me the best christmas story you have and I'll pick one.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 thoughts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #43]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Turbo's Journal