Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sepharite's Journal

Sepharite's Journal Statistics
View Sepharite's profile
Entries 63 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 31443
Replies Sepharite has made 54 comments [view stats]
Comments 212 comments (3.37 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 10 props given to Sepharite [who be proppin?]
Buddies 3 buddies
Relation You are not Sepharite's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 29, 2021 - 01:14 PM
Hello World
Wow, looking back... I was such an immature kid haha.

No one is going to read this but maybe I will 10 years from now. Looking back I was

- Unable to speak to girls
- Unable to process my emotions
- Had very bad anxiety attacks
- "Nice guy"

Now....
- Married for 4 years
- Have an amazing daughter
- Loving my career

Life is good. I hope everyone is doing well.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #63]

Jul 16, 2009 - 03:12 AM
Life as a Musician
Man, it's been a while since I've written one.

Well. In September, I should be entering third year performance for piano. But I was emailed recently telling me I cant... because I don't have the full requirements for third year. I failed a course, cause I'm a fucktard that's addicted to TF2. So I emailed the Dean, graciously praising/lying about everything he's done, Hopefully, things will go well. My mom's going to be so pissed if she finds out...

And music-wise. I haven't been composing. Been practicing quite a bit lately. Mainly York Bowen's Tocatta. Good shit, you should listen to that on Youtube if you get a chance.

Been improvising a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-Wr_9Fdb50

One of my good friends really loves this, surprisingly. She even put it in her Ipod. She's just a classical noob which might explain her liking for mediocrity. xD

Anywho. Back to practicing...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #62]

Mar 2, 2008 - 05:03 PM
Re: Unauthorized Use of NBC Universal Properties
LOL. My parents just got this email. Looks like they're really cracking down on piracy. Btw, it wasn't me -- I never use BT anymore; and dear gawd don't watch Apprentice.

Quote:
Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rogers Cable (Rogers) has received a notice stating that activities associated with your IP address are infringing copyright in material(s) owned or exclusively licensed by others.

The full notice is appended to this e-mail below.

Under section 4(d) of the Rogers Yahoo! Hi-Speed Internet End User Agreement (EUA) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), you are prohibited from using the Rogers Yahoo! Hi-Speed Internet service to engage in illegal activities, including activities that infringe copyright. Copies of our EUA and AUP are available at:

http://na.edit.client.yahoo.com/roge...terms&.intl=ca

Where there has been a violation of our EUA and/or AUP, including the unauthorized distribution of copyright-protected material, Rogers has the right to take appropriate action against you.

If you have any questions about the attached copyright notice, please contact the sender of the notice using the contact information provided in the notice. Please do not reply to this e-mail.

We trust you will comply with our policies and all applicable laws in using the Rogers Yahoo! Hi-Speed Internet service.

Rogers EUA Management Team
Sincerely,

EUA Management Team
Rogers Yahoo Hi-Speed Internet

http://na.edit.client.yahoo.com/roge...ic?.form=terms

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Re: Unauthorized Use of NBC Universal Properties
Notice ID: XXXXXX

Dear Sir or Madam:

Please be advised that NBC Universal and/or its subsidiary and affiliated companies (collectively, NBC Universal) are the owners of exclusive rights protected under copyright law and other intellectual property rights in many motion pictures and television programs, including the title(s) listed below (the NBC Universal Properties). NBC Universal diligently enforces its rights in its motion pictures.

It has come to our attention that Rogers Cable Communications Inc. is the service provider for the IP address listed below, from which unauthorized copying and distribution (downloading, uploading, file serving, file "swapping" or other similar activities) of the NBC Universal Property or Properties listed below, or portion(s) thereof, is taking place. We believe that the Internet access of the user engaging in this infringement is provided by Rogers Cable Communications Inc. or a downstream service provider who purchases this connectivity from Rogers Cable Communications Inc..

This unauthorized copying and distribution constitutes copyright infringement under Section 106 of the U.S. Copyright Act. Depending upon the type of service Rogers Cable Communications Inc. is providing to this IP address, it may have legal and/or equitable liability if it does not expeditiously remove or disable access to the motion picture(s) listed below, or if it fails to implement a policy that provides for termination of subscribers who are repeat infringers (see 17 U.S.C. 512).

Despite the above, NBC Universal believes that the entire Internet community benefits when these matters are resolved cooperatively. We urge you to take immediate action to stop this infringing activity and inform us of the results of your actions. We appreciate your efforts toward this common goal.

The undersigned has a good faith belief that use of the NBC Universal Property or Properties in the manner described herein is not authorized by NBC Universal, its agent or the law. The information contained in this notification is accurate. Under penalty of perjury, the undersigned is authorized to act on behalf of NBC Universal with respect to this matter.

Please be advised that this letter is not intended to be a complete statement of the facts or law as they may pertain to this matter or of NBC Universal's positions, rights or remedies, legal or equitable, all of which are specifically reserved.

Please send us a prompt response indicating the actions you have taken to resolve this matter, making sure to reference the Notice ID number above in your response.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you do not wish to reply by email, please use our Web Interface by
clicking on the following link:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Note: If your email program has inserted line breaks into either the
email or web links above, you can copy and paste the entire link in to
you email program, or favorite web browser, respectively.

Very truly yours,

Mark Ishikawa
c/o NBC Universal Anti-Piracy Technical Operations
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608

tel. (818) 777-4876
fax (818) 866-2155
antipiracy@nbcuni.com

*pgp public key is available on the key server at ldap://keyserver.pgp.com
** For any correspondence regarding this case, please send your emails to antipiracy@nbcuni.com and refer to Notice ID: 14-16185453. If you need immediate assistance or if you have general questions please call the number listed above.
Title: Apprentice, The (TV)
Infringement Source: BitTorrent
Initial Infringement Timestamp: 31 Jan 2008 08:17:49 GMT
Recent Infringement Timestamp: 31 Jan 2008 08:17:49 GMT
Infringing Filename: The.Apprentice.S07E03.PDTV.XviD-DIMENSION.avi
Infringing File size: 366548992
Infringers IP Address: 99.226.XXXXXX
Infringers DNS Name: XXXXXXX
Infringing URL: http://eztv.sladinki007.net:60500/announce

Title: Apprentice, The (TV)
Infringement Source: BitTorrent
Initial Infringement Timestamp: 31 Jan 2008 08:21:31 GMT
Recent Infringement Timestamp: 31 Jan 2008 08:21:31 GMT
Infringing Filename: The.Apprentice.S07E02.PDTV.XviD-DIMENSION.avi
Infringing File size: 366430208
Infringers IP Address: XXXXXXX
Infringing URL: http://eztv.ukrabel.com:60500/announce

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #61]

Mar 1, 2008 - 08:56 PM
Anyone know their Musicals?
I have to sing something with two other people (we're all males) for my vocal class, and I was wondering if anyone could suggest a piece? Note: we're not voice majors, and I'm a total noob when it comes to singing.

Preferably from a musical, if not, whatever you can suggest.

Thank you =)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #60]

Dec 20, 2007 - 03:52 AM
Loving my new laptop!
My Dell (No hate comments plz =p) Inspiron 1520 came in the other day, and I am loving it! Well, I usually played on old refurbished computers so this is quite an upgrade for me. The specs are

Intel Duo 2.0GHz
120 GB
8600m GT (The most important part >.>)

So of course, I've been testing the capabilities of the card. Messed around in Crysis most of the time, trying to maximize my fps but I'm starting to not give a shit and just play at Medium Settings. Fuck you Crytek, no matter how much money I spend, you still happen to my computer feel like shit =(

On the other hand, I have Orange Box. I LOVE TF2. And I LOVE HL2. They look amazing on this card. The last time I played HL2 was on an integrated intel 256mb. Sad, very sad. But at the time, I thought the graphics looked amazing. Now, damn, I feel like snapping that integrated for lowering my expectations ;_;

Portal's great too, but after a little over 2 hours, and I'm at the last stage. Might try those custom maps later.

Anyways, back to TF2! Weeee.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #59]

Dec 16, 2007 - 10:41 PM
Giving 1000 points to SCENE accounts. (Early XMAS gift from me!)
Despite this sounding very suspicious, I've obtain a hefty amount of PIN#s and will be giving away tons of 1000 points for SCENE. If you're wary about this, make an account with fake info first and modify it after.

SCENE cards are only available in Canada. Sign up at Scene.ca. 1000 points gets a free movie, or combo.

So, PM me your info - account # + pass - if you're interested =)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #58]

Dec 11, 2007 - 04:55 AM
4 hours till exam -- and it's 5am in the morning.
I've tried sleeping for 4 hours already but I feel wide awake. So I'm debating whether I should bother going to sleep, or just study for the next 4 hours. Usually if I sleep for 3-4 hours, I feel like shit -- sooo, I think I'm going to study! WISH ME LUCK!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #57]

Dec 6, 2007 - 07:50 PM
First University Piano Recital <3
Well, this is kinda late, but I had my first university recital... a few weeks ago... which went pretty decent. (Although, A LOT of things could have been MUCH cleaner with a few more days of practicing). But apparently, I was the "best" at the concert -- mostly because my peers were playing boring crap like Debussy. >.>

Anyways, here's the video which I just received yesterday -- http://youtube.com/watch?v=2vLz2PQlhDM

You can bash my performance, it's all good. =P

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #56]

Dec 1, 2007 - 08:06 PM
I LUVV FREE STUFF
I just got back from watching a movie, concession combos (unlimited popcorn/drinks), and pizza. All for free! HAR HAR. =D (<3 Scene cards)

Then again, I did watch The Mist, which was a decent horror movie. And glad I didn't pay shit for it. But something tells me I should have watched The Enchanted. Oh well, Golden Compass next week!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #55]

Nov 26, 2007 - 06:35 PM
Unlimited Movie Pass/Free Popcorn & Drink Combo AKA Scene Card SCAM!
I already tried it, and it works perfectly. It's obvious how it can be unlimited but I'll go into detail anyways.

Make as many accounts as you want (and print out temp cards), and do the following:

http://www.scene.ca/promo/giftcard

put in the following codes

Code: 1070721

for the second code go here

http://link.p0.com/u.d?IGoQtnSgKiCfaTvo=11

Code: 2070721

2000 free points!

I've already watched Hitman using this method, which I thank god I didn't pay shit for that movie.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #54]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sepharite's Journal