Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
whinehurst's Journal

Journal Banner
You ever see a crazy person mumbling to themselves in some dark corner of the room? It's fun. You should check it out sometime. Better yet, keep scrolling down.

whinehurst's Journal Statistics
View whinehurst's profile
Entries 18 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 7870
Replies whinehurst has made 81 comments [view last 20]
Comments 129 comments (7.17 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 17 props given to whinehurst [who be proppin]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not whinehurst's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal Entry [Viewing All Entries]
Mar 21, 2008 - 12:38 PM
I rather like this job
All the scientists in my section, which is to say everyone but me, are in Seattle for a conference. They left me alone with complete access to expensive laboratory equipment (not that I'm doing something stupid with it). One of the scientists just got a package with chemicals that need to be kept below 0C. It was packed in dry ice. I've got an erlenmeyer flask, 75mL of water, and David Bowie playing on the computer.

This may be a fun afternoon after all.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 whines)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Jan 10, 2008 - 09:18 PM
I <3 unsecured wireless networks
comming to you live from my new next door neighbor's wireless network (i know it's their's because it's named 4308Halliwell, their address). move starts tomorrow. Finally. I had to wait all of December for the Nigerians who don't pay rent to skip town. but after 6 months living with my parents, i am officially an adult. mayhaps i will document my little castle sometime this weekend.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 whines)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Dec 14, 2007 - 04:12 PM
There is a Box and I am Always Inside.
dae 26

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 whines)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Dec 10, 2007 - 01:06 PM
It's the 10th of December
...and it's 75 degrees Fahrenheit outside.

My war with God has officially begun.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 whines)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Nov 20, 2007 - 03:38 PM
A Crushing Weight of Redemption
dae 25

now in pencil shift one.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 whines)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

Nov 14, 2007 - 01:22 PM
Something to Do With Nine Obsessed Me
dae 24

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 whines)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Nov 3, 2007 - 01:06 AM
Man, i'm a Pussy.
So i just caught two kids rifling through my car, in my own driveway. I didn't lock it, which is my fault to begin with, but i live in a well establish nice neighborhood with upper middle class families. I've left that car unlocked several times with no concern, and the piece of shit Camry my dad commutes to work with is always unlocked, because it's impossible to unlock otherwise on the driver's side.

Now i'm here alone for the weekend; my dad's camping this weekend and my mom's in Cali with her sister. I rather like being alone for the weekend, but right now, i'm a little shaken. I was laying in bed, about to go to sleep when i thought i heard voices - at first i figured it was my imagination, making sounds out of the trees moving around outside my open window - but after a few seconds it was clearly language. I didn't actually hear words, but you can still recognize the pattern.

Since it's one thirty in the morning, my first thought is curiosity as i just figured it was people out walking. That would be strange, but non-threatening. So i look out my window, which faces the driveway and street and try to see people's walking. Instead i see two peoples leaning over inside the open doors of my car.

So i did my big-bad-wolf yell at em "Hey! Get outta there!" That's what i said. My voice is loud and deep enough to be threating, but "hey, get outta there!" probably not the proper word choice to instill fear into the hearts of men. They tore off anyway, probably more scared than me. Though i will point out that, since i was in bed, all i had on was an undershirt and since my contacts were out, my glasses (archetypically non-threatening). Granted, naked fat guy in an undershirt can be pretty scary given the proper circumstances, but i sure didn't fell that way.

Anyway, i got my fore-mentioned rope and a pair of pants, grabbed the first mildly defensive object (being a relatively light-weight dowel used as a clothes hanger in my closet) and went to check on my car. The kids were long gone and clearly didn't know what the fuck they were doing, because (i swear to god) the only disturbed thing about my car was the owner's manual in the front seat. What were they doing? trying to look up how to steal the stereo? Flipping through the index for "hot wiring"?

still, every little squeak i hear is making me paranoid. I went and got my souviner baseball bat (which is about as good as it get's for on hand weapons - it's actually more dense than the dowel) and a cheap ass but still stab able knife. I double checked all the locks like twice - the front door is impenetrable (i can't even open it with a key cause the lock sticks) but the back is all glass.

There's no good reason to be frightened. Like i said, it's a nice neighborhood, there is no serious crime of any kind. Logically i know they were just some kids being useless bitches, but still.

I've never wanted to own a handgun before now.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 whines)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Nov 2, 2007 - 09:32 PM
On being mostly naked, at night.
After i got out of the shower, just moments ago, i put on my awesome terry cloth robe and went out on my back porch.

And was reminded of how nice it feels to be naked in a cool breeze.

It is one of the few simple pleasures that i know of, and it only seems to work on nights like these, where the temperature is that perfect kind of comfortably cool that only seems to occur in the early autumnal weeks. And it only works, too, if it's been a windy - the harsh wind that rubs trees against each other and covers the grass in sienna colored pine needles - day, and you're left with these easy flowing constant breezes at night.

Any given person, i imagine, who finds themselves on a back porch at night in the early autumnal weeks naked under a bathrobe, might well enjoy the sensation of that air brushing a bit higher on the thighs or chest and places where one does not usually feel breezes, but not open the robe and allow it to hit everywhere.

Don't make that mistake. Because letting that breeze into all the dangly bits and bare spots that don't normally get them is simply and holistically satisfying. There is no deviancy or fetish here. I'm just saying it feels nice.

Seriously, go try it some night. If you don't enjoy it, then you should immediately see a doctor, because you have lost your sense of touch.

And, no, i'm not wearing any pants.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (14 whines)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Oct 28, 2007 - 09:55 PM
Archetypically, I'm Suicidal
dae 23

with the added flavour of ye olde photoshoppe

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 whines)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Oct 26, 2007 - 08:53 PM
man, i can't wait for the future.
YouTube Video

my penis is so erect from this it actually hurts.

metaphorically.

Response entries:
Reactable by Mersenne

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Oct 25, 2007 - 10:39 PM
I take this shit seriously
fucking finally, a nice day for once. It's been nothing but warm weather and sun fucking shine for weeks. I fucking hate this aspect of the South, this back and forth shit with fall. Cool weather pops up one week and i'm all like "Sweet! Autmuns here! Horray!" but no. that's just a cock tease, cause three days later it's 75 at night again. Fuck you, North Carolina.

at least today was overcast, rained all night and day and brought some cool breezes with it. it feels almost winterish. ALMOST. like it ever feels winterish here.

Three years it's been since i've seen a decent snowfall. THREE. YEARS. well, technically i experienced a good one when i went to my friends mountain house. But I'm asking for a good solid snowfall when i wake up in the morning. I want that "suprise, Snow!" feeling. Even the last good one didn't do that. Every year it flurries a bit, just enough to get my hopes up, just enough to teast me, to make me remember how awesome snow is.

but in the morning, gone.

fuck you, globlal warming, el nino, god, and whoever else i can blame for this. Fuck all of you.

i mean, shit, is it so much to ask for? really, that's ALL i ask for. And i don't want any of this thin shit where you can see the grass still comming through. I need a good blanket of it. And so help me god if some douchebags wander all up in my good blanket of freshly fallen snow, geting their big ass ugly footprints up in it, then it doesn't count. I hate that shit.

What i need, what i really, really want more than anything is a fucking good, solid, wake-up-in-the-morning snowfall, where some big ass sexy flakes are still coming down and i can get up in my bathrobe and slippers and drink coffee with too much cream and sit out on my back porch and watch it happen. I want a house where the back yard is just one giant grass field, with that long thin grass that gets yellow colored in the summer, and when it snows it'll be deep enough to cover all of it, nothing but white. And i'll sit out on my back porch with my slippers and my robe and my coffee and that'll be it for me. i'll be done. That'll be the one thing i've ever wanted in life.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 whines)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Oct 24, 2007 - 07:09 PM
Turn and face the strange
cha-cha-changes...

like anybody noticed, but i'm not in school anymore. Don't worry, i graduated, but my school webspace was taken away and i had to move shit to free areas - daelies are gone, and i didn't feel like updating the urls

um, i know i was a bit on again off again with this place, but i like it alot and now that things are being...regulated...in my life i'll probably stick around longer.

so anyways, we got a rain storm. evidently it's a good thing; the drought and all that business. north carolina still sucks balls though. it's 74 degrees. What the fuck, north carolina? seriously. it's october. knock this shit off. going back and forth from cold mornings to this shit. enough.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 whines)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Aug 14, 2006 - 10:24 PM
a rediscovery
passages for lost couds

i had thought i lost this link, then was thinking about it recently. thinking how much i liked it. for me, there is beauty here.

(my favorite)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 whines)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Aug 10, 2006 - 09:56 PM
Quest Accepted: Find LeHah's Sense of Humor.
It has come to my attention in the past few days that member LeHah does not have a sense of humor and, I believe, is a closet homosexual. (note: I was going to post a link to one of his posts where he talks about how great "All That Jazz" is, but I just found out he banned me from his journal)

Your Mission: Locate LeHah's Sense of Humor and return it to him.

Quest Reward:
BANHAMMER

+05 Childish Insults
+10 Delusions of Grandeur
+20 Drama

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [8] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (43 whines)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Aug 9, 2006 - 10:32 AM
pic-a-day (Daelies)
update(10/24/07) - moved to wordpress blog: Shards of a Broken Dreamscape

I think people have trouble understanding how fucking easy, therefore boring, my job here is. The absolute hardest thing I do is when I have to walk around to the computer labs here on campus and make sure nothing is broke.
I take that back.
The absolute hardset thing I do is getting to work as close to 7:00am as I can. The second hardest thing I do is make sure shit ain't broke in the labs. And I don't even do all the labs, just the ones that are easy to get too. Even those are a waste of time, because it's summer and nobodies using them. So really what I do for a job is find ways to waste time. If I can ever find an easier job, it will be something along the lines of somebody coming by my house each week to give me free money.
It's pretty awesome.
But boring.
Which is why I started, last thursday, making little drawings in one of the labs to kill some time. So far, I have done one drawing for each day of work since Thursday. That's 5. And here they ar(n't)

Currently Playing: the mandolin

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Aug 8, 2006 - 03:42 PM
the discovery: part two
this is actually what happened last friday.

1: We tried to see Strangers With Candy at the Grande again, but it failed us. Why do you do that Grande? I thought you'd be the place to go for these things? You've got that kickass entry way where my voice echos off the celing really loudly. We had to go to Carusel instead. That was your decision, Grande. YOUR DECISION.
We needed grub, we knew which way lead to the low-end housing/ no eatiers, so we went that way. We turned around and came back. We went the other way.

And it was amazing.

Tons of shit I didn't even know existed in North Carolina, let alone reletively close to where we live. I saw a fucking COMIC BOOK STORE. There's only one other in NC that i know of, back in Raleigh. All sorts of diners too, the 24 hour kind; ones i wish were within walking distance of where i live, not half a fucking hour down a country highway. But still, good to know they're there. There was a Krispy Kreme too, and that's all you need to know right there. And, AND, more than two(2) mom&pop computer stores and more than two(2) mom&pop looking GAME stoers. so FUCK EB Games. This place was a treasure trove of awesomeness. I have since designated it "The Strip" since it was all on one strech of highway. I really want to drive down it, well, ride in the car while somebody else is driving, while stoned. Me stoned, not the driver, cause there road goes crazy in one place and there's too much pretty neon lights all over the place and if i were driving stoned with that going on, I'd fucking die.

2.This was the best, i mean the BEST fucking part. I'm tired of using italic tags, so i'll just shout shit instad of emphasising it like i want to. The theater, the Carusel, had a fucking hidden room. For serious, it was like finding an Easter Egg. You know, like back when you played Wolfinstine 3D and you ran along everywall spamming the space bar until you found a secret? That's what this was like.

2.a.The Hidden Concession Stand.
Since Strangers with Candy is so, non popular, it was pushed into one of the cinema's back in the corner. Well, back in the corner was also pused a little mini concession stand. That alone I thougt was pretty cool, but then I glimpsed the cappacino machine. I was like, *double take* "a fucking cappacino machine?!? kick ass!" And, while I was getting one, even better, they sold beer. Oh man how long I've waited to find a movie theater that sold alcohol. Why don't they all, seriously? You sell beer at sporting events, why not the movies. People are always lound in them anyways, at least in all the ones we go to. Might as well be drunk to legitimize it. But now I have, and it is good.

2.b.The Hidden Cinema.
Okay, this is hard to express in words, how awesome the actual theater we sat in was, but, well, here's an idea of the cinaplex itself. It's kina old, around ten years I'd guess, and really tacky. When we saw Pirates there, the walkway to the seats was like a little tunnel of love, with big white Christmas tree lights arching up the walls and onto the arched celing.
But the little theater in the back corner? nothing short of Amazing. I walked down an averave, non Xmas-tree lighted hallway, got to the end, and just gazed in wide wonder at the joy I had found. It was like making friends with a Hollywood movie producer and getting a personal invite to his screening room. Because there were only 3 rows of seats, maybe 10 seats wide, and the screen was a quater the size of any other theater i've been it. It was personal, private and cozy and i got really excited about it. My friends got really excited about it.

Then a couple of emo chicks wondered in and ruined everything. Fucking emos. They just do that, don't they?

That's what happened last friday.

Currently Playing: something by Yoko Kanno. Which is another way of saying, Good Shit.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 whines)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Aug 7, 2006 - 05:32 PM
the discovery: part one
Okay, so this actually happend last friday, but Sassafrass didn't ask me to have a journel then, so I'll just talk about it now.

So, I go to school at Elon University, in Burlington North Carolina. We don't do much in Burlington North Carolina execpt eat at places. that's because there is nothing to do in Burlington North Carolina. There is a shitty little movie theater, but we don't go there anymore cause that's the pre-teen hang out for the Burlies. That's what we call the native people of burlington, Burlies. Anyways, that theater's just chock full of annoying on a friday night, so we decided freshmen year to just fuck it and drive to Greensboro for movie access. It has bigger and better theathers not so packed with teenagers. Who i hate. A lot. Cause i hated being one and all the do is remind me that i was one. plus, they're just fucking annoying.

so we started going to greensboro movie theaters and eateris, since there's more varity up there. it's no more than a half hour drive. when we first started going to greensboro we went to a new place called Palladium cinemas. that's where i saw Life Aquatic for the first time,and it was good, cause the theater was new enough to have yet to be discoverd. we were pretty much alone during that showing. but in the past few months that area has grown popular and now it's just hard to park there. so we went off and found another place called simply The Grande. Now, The Grande is cool, cause it's a big modern theater, but it shows indi films. Like whoa. Saw Art School Confidental there and A Scanner Darkly before it went wide. It's a good resource for those kinds of movies. but one day, not long ago, a movie we wanted to see badly, Pirates of the Carribean, wasn't even playing there. And we were totally like, WTF?!? for serious, the Palladium was sold out till 11:00 and we were banking on getting a better time at the Grande, which seemed awesome before. To no avail, we called the resident black guy we keep back at the apartment and he looked up on google where else we might go. he pointed us to the Carusel Grande, which turned out to be not far away. now i will introduce you to some of my friends. i don't have their pictures yamamamanana, so piss off.nm, i'm retarded. Dustin has an internship in greensboro this summer and met us at the theater. Tom and me drove from burlington. we were in two sepere cars, and went to the Carousel grand in two seperate cars.

sadly, Tom and me(driving) got lost. Dustin did not. Tom and me wound up driveing somewhere into downtown greensboro, where there wasn't much else but low-end housing, so we turned around and went back the way we came. turn's out the Carusel was literally just off the exit just off the Grande's road. So we drive by the Carusel again, and Tom see's dustin wondering towards the theather. We were happy to have made it.

we park and go find dustin. But dusin's fucking gone. WTF!?! we say to each other.

Turns out Carosel was WAY into Pirates of the Carabean 2. everybody was cosplaying pirates. we got tickets for the 11:00 showing, since that's what they had. then go across to a bar called Rum Monkey. Rum Monkey is actually the reason we missed the Carusel the first time. It has a big sign that is a photograph of a monkey holding a bottle of rum. I thought it was amazing, as monkeys are, and was distracted.

We drink. Dustin calls from burlington. his phone was previously dead. We see pirates. it was kickass goodness. we go home.

none of this happened last friday.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Aug 7, 2006 - 04:18 PM
I am, at heart, a crazy pesron
so, i was flipping through my notebook, or sketchbook i guess it really is. i was flipping through my sketchbook, trying to draw pictures of naked girls. i'm still trying to learn how to draw hips, and get boobs right. and i came across a page from an old art class called fundementals of design that i took maybe a three or four semesters ago. i didn't like that class, or rather, the teacher lady was a nazi. not in a literal sense, she was just very, restrictive or demanded adhearance to the rules you might say. which, in my mind, is not expected behavior for art students, but whatever. point is, i came across this page in my sketchbook from that class, and it appeared to be that the teacher lady was trying to get us to discribe some print of a painting on the board. we were probably trying to find all the whatevers that make up art. i never really cared about that, because i'm not truely an art student. i just like to draw naked chicks. so instead of participating, evidently i chose to pretend like i was participating, but indeed i was just writing whatever the hell came out of me. this is the result:

#1 cool color surreal
represintational
symetrical

seen two times by a blonde haired bat.
sitting down to dinner with a glass full of mud in my eye.
seven days ago i experienced total breakdown falure.
i've never been eaten by a three legged crocodile.
what's the difference between a lamp that don't
work and a broken road to mexico?
i've seen him comming out of the water pitcher,
dry as rice with magic in his hand.
the glass was half empty and i spilled it on
my shoe.
fields of green look purple to my eye.

and that's it. that's what my random page in my notebook looks like. my favorite is "the glass was half empty and i spilled it on my shoe." because that's not only pessimistic, it's depressing as well. plus, i still really want to know what the difference is between a lamp that don't work and a broken road to mexico. i don't know if it was a serious question, a hypotetical question, or a one-liner joke with no punchline.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
whinehurst's Journal