Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
FadedReality's Journal

FadedReality's Journal Statistics
View FadedReality's profile
Entries 1 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 627
Replies FadedReality has made 0 comments [view stats]
Comments 0 comments (0 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to FadedReality [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not FadedReality's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jul 18, 2006 - 02:15 PM
ZOMG news!
tired
got my first paycheck last Friday and I must say DAMN that's hot! My typical day consists of about 3 to 4 hours of typing and spending the other 4 hours browsing the internet, playing online card games and reading comics. Not too tough and until last Friday I was under this constant impression that since I really didn't do a full 8 hours of work because there isn't enough work to occupy a full 8 hours that my job was in danger. So I asked the guy that hands me the stuff to type. He tells me that every title insurance company has a typist and that I'm needed there whether I'm doing anything or not.

Sweet.

So anyhow Friday morning one of the owners tells me my check is in my desk drawer. It was about a hundred and fifty dollars more than I was expecting.

Sweet.

It was here I realized that with paychecks of this size, I could pay my portion of the rent and bills four times over each month.

Sweet.

Now maybe I can get my car fixed and start putting a dent in all of that horrible debt I've racked up over the years. Between thieving from the two primary movie rental chains, bank accounts gone south, smallish school loans allowed to default, and various other failures of the financial variety, I've been digging a deep hole that I always thought was a tunnel.

The plan to move back to my hometown and have my gf finish her schooling in the online division fell through, which kind of sucks but is kind of a relief. I was looking forward to getting out of this town and being able to save money, as well as be near the friends who aren't moving to Canada. Ah well. Now I can keep this job. I was feeling bad about the idea of leaving in a few months because my bosses are really nice and relaxed and there's no employment waiting for me up there.

I haven't really been doing anything creative lately, been mostly playing video games and relaxing in my downtime. I want to make music, but I don't want to use loops anymore. That's so tired out for me. I want to write, but the main thing I was last working on is about the great things I saw on a road trip I took a few years back. However said road trip was also for a greatly misguided purpose that I feel my significant other wouldn't appreciate reading. I may have to say too bad on that since I really don't want to forget what I saw and the life experience I gained not at my destination as was intended, but during the journey to and from.

All in all, things are going rather smoothly at the moment and I'm feeling rather pleased with my life. Also, for some strange reason I've been able to get four hours of sleep on some work nights and wake up feeling refreshed. Of course by the end of the day I want nothing more than to crawl into bed and sleep, but the fact that I can be fully alert on four hours is odd.

Currently Playing: Tool- Jambi

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
FadedReality's Journal