Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal

Bottlenoses... ASSEMBLE!

Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal Statistics
View Such a Lust for Revenge!'s profile
Entries 65 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 3 entries are private (4.62% of total)
Views 24705
Replies Such a Lust for Revenge! has made 292 comments [view stats]
Comments 612 comments (9.42 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 70 props given to Such a Lust for Revenge! [who be proppin?]
Buddies 88 buddies
Relation You are not Such a Lust for Revenge!'s buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Dec 1, 2006 - 02:46 PM
CHOP CHOP
Cut all my hair off just now. I'm not bald, just sporting a standard haircut I guess. It's just too much trouble to have long hair being a guy, and it gives me more problems than it's worth in this country. Maybe when I get a job that doesn't give a shit I'll grow it back. But for now I'm just an upstanding bottlenose... On the outside.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 charlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Nov 29, 2006 - 11:12 PM
Why Team Awesome?
=/
Tried to negotiate certain plans with Team Awesome on behalf of Team Fedora (only me at this point =/) and they threw their door in my face through that little shit Tails. Whatever that two-tailed prick calls himself these days.

Hurt my feelings pretty bad (=OOO) but what can I do? They fucking OWN EUROPE and I'm all alone. But there'll be a day...

*shakes fist ominously*

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (16 charlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Nov 28, 2006 - 10:06 AM
My humiliation knows no limit.
Last night this girl came over to the diner I partially work at (my neighbors) looking for someone who wasn't there. I took the floppy disk she was looking to deliver and started talking to her for nearly a half hour. Beautiful girl, pale skin, hazel eyes, and hips that, uh... Didn't lie. Long story short, SHE'S FUCKING FIFTEEN SWEET JESUS WHAT HAVE I DONE. So I aborted the whole thing. I feel like VG's apprentice now. What bothers me the most is that I think most people think I look more like 30 than 25, and this girl had no problem having a pretty prolonged conversation with someone she must've known had an interest in her that she probably thought was twice her age. Is it just me, or do Hispanic girls seem to develop faster? I thought this girl was at least 20. Damn it.

But apparently that wasn't enough. Today I decide to go to the gym real early. Had a hard time sleeping last night. I'm doing my thing in there, working chest in particular, when OUT OF THE BLUE a particularly vicious Mudvayne song comes on I haven't heard in a long time. I guess one of the workers there likes the band. Basically I flip out and go into my old hyper/furious workout mode. Before I knew what I was doing I was putting three wheels on each side of the Olympic bar and going for a new max since starting to work out again... I pull the bar off the rack, it touches my chest, I get it up about six inches off my chest when I realize I can't complete the damned thing...

X_X

It was early so only women were around, and it took two and me pushing to get the shit off my chest. I left not long after, not even completing the rest of my workout. I will never go to the gym at that hour again in fear and shame that the people that saw me "perform" today will remember my folly.

Today I learned to be more careful in the gym and avoid women altogether.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (17 charlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Nov 27, 2006 - 08:19 PM
Like the old days... Almost.
I was browsing some threads in the staff area and saw some posts from Drex and Uzuki on some topic. Seeing two ancient staff members like that reminded me of when I was a brand new moderator, seeing how my sig had been a problem in those days and discovering that the brand new moderator Devilion was actually IkarusZino in disguise.

You guys ever see things around here that bring you back?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 charlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Nov 25, 2006 - 11:04 PM
JUST FOR YOU NADI
1) Ever been to a strip club?
No, though over the years I've had friends tell me they were gonna take me for a great experience. Getting cockteased doesn't really appeal to me though.

2) Ever been to a bar?
Yeah, quite a few times really especially when in Coban with my family. Now I keep it lowkey at home though.

3) Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club?
Just a bar once for being underage. No biggie.

4) Ever been so drunk you had to be carried out of somewhere?
Carried? No. Two broads holding me by the arms and helping me out to the car? Yes.

5) Kissed someone of the same sex?
Jesus no.

6) Thrown up from drinking too much?
Haha, about half the time I drink this happens. The best memory I have of this is my sister and I both getting too wasted and, almost simultaneously, leaning over the chair we were sitting on and casually vomiting. Luckily the bar we were at had an outside area (and we werent sitting close to eachother) with a dirt floor for just that sort of thing.

7) Had sex in a car?
Nah. Just a lot of groping.

8) Had sex in a pool?
Never. Uh, just groping again.

9) Had sex in a movie theater?
Nah, groping again though. Good God man, I just can't seal the deal in these things. At a movie would be fun though.

10) Had sex in a bathroom?
Yeah, but mostly oral. Any actual sex was just brief before taken to a more traditional place.

11) Had sex at work?
Nope.

12) Have you ever been in an "adult" store?
Hmm, I have a vague memory of going to one with a friend because of some collection he constantly updated. Not sure though, but probably. There are none that I've seen in Guatemala. =/

13) Bought something from an adult store?
No. As a gag gift Christmas of 1999 I got a wind-up penis though.

14) Have you spent over 100.00 in one visit to the adult store?
Nay.

15) Is there someone you wished you never had sex with?
Complicated.

16)Is there someone you wish you could have had sex with?
Yeah, because of some silly ideals I had back then, I held out on some, looking back, great opportunities.

17) Is there anyone on your top friends list you wish you could?
Probably.

18)Have you had sex with anyone in your top friends list?
Yes.

19) Are your breasts real?
Yeah, real. Hard like fake tits though. Hmm.

20) Have you ever kissed a stranger?
My first kiss was with a stranger.

22) Have you ever had a one night stand?
Could have with the above person, but didn't go through with it.

23) Does anyone have naughty pics of you?
Hell no. Luckily none exist.

24) Best place you have had sex?
For adventurous reasons, on a balcony. For "romantic" reasons, by the fireside on the floor while there was a poweroutage. For risky reasons on the livingroom couch when someone could've strolled in.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 charlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Oct 8, 2006 - 06:36 PM
I seriously fucked up.
Just letting everyone know I`m going through some shit. I`m in the main capital of Guatemala now instead of the small town of Coban I`ve been at the last four months. Fucking horrible. I`m not going into the details, just try and understand why I probably won`t be around for a while now.

This is a hell of a way for my 26th year to start. I thought I`d of gotten used to the patterns of my life by now, but I haven`t.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 charlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Oct 3, 2006 - 11:45 AM
Who the hell is Lukage?
Because I found out about this entry so late, I`ll go ahead and address it here. Here`s the link for those that don`t know.

http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/jo...e ntryid=12529

Do I care about your gas passing? Actually, I do care. I care a lot. It`s downright fucking FASCINATING. Is that okay with you Lukage? Can I be weird without you blowing a gasket over it? Sure, some of the examples you gave are pretty fucked up, but (the gas, the emo shit that mysteriously struck a nerve with you) I think they`re forum appropriate. You goofy little shit, what else do you think the quiet place was made for?

I assume my thread titles were annoying because of the amount of times I mentioned Kurado. But that`s over now (Was directed to this journal entry far too late anyway, so it`s a mute point now).

I post for the sake of posting? Isn`t that what we all do? Or are you accusing me of trying to build up a massive post count? Because I know that`s possible with the hour a day I devote here. YEP. Really, what are you accusing me of?

I`ve never been laid, Lukage. Kinda sucks. Friends? No, I`m the Noob Saibot of this world. =O

Take the ban issue up with staff. They control that.

Now for the comments... Hmm, Lukage seems upset that I didn`t contribute enough (though I said enough in the opening post) to the thread I made on gas passing? You that curious about me, guy? Maybe I should ask you the question you asked me earlier.

This one`s interesting from Mucknuggle:
"Also, we really don't need him to post as many threads as he does. Slow down a little and give people a few days to actually discuss shit before you post 5 new threads 3 hours later."

What if twenty different posters posted one thread each in one hours time? Would you complain then? Would you tell them all to keep in mind people like you that need that extra minute? That extra day? Why don`t you take your punk ass to board support and ask staff to only allow one thread to be posted every... Eight hours? Could you hang on then?

The rest of the ridiculous points were pretty well covered by other people in there. I hope we can be friends Lukage. Really now, I do.

Really.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (20 charlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Sep 27, 2006 - 05:10 PM
The Enemy=Kurado
Haha, not really. Just kind of funny how fucking with the guy turned out. Thought I`d get some DRAMA, instead I read about how his friends are more concerned about it than he is and wanting to stick up for him... Though I myself never hear a fucking word from anyone. Ah, in the end I just feel like a bully.

But Kurado`s a pretty cool guy, and even more importantly he`s been here a long time. YEAH I SAID IT.

Cheers buddy.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 charlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Sep 17, 2006 - 03:14 PM
Prison Life
March 30, 2004 - Present

A quick note before I continue. Apparently I confused some people. The first time I did time, in jail, it was because I was held in custody while fighting my case. Which meant I was going to get out after serving a sentence I would later be convicted for, given bail, an OR (which I got), or winning my case. When, by the miraculous coincidence I explained already, I got out of jail in 2003, it didn`t mean my case was dismissed. It simply meant I now had the opportunity to fight my case from the outside world instead of jail. When I took a deal and plead guilty, I was later sentenced and not given probation but sent to prison. So now I continue from there.

So the judge, having sentenced me to a 2-5 year sentence, gave me the very minimum he could have given me for the 2-20 I plead guilty to. The max would have been an 8-20. But still, it was little consolation. The bailiff handcuffed me, and I was taken to some brand new holding area. I called Lenore and my mother from there, both were obviously crushed.

Later I was moved to a cell. The feeling was so disgusting. Even seeing old faces that obviously hadn`t made it out since the last time I had been there nine months before. When I woke up the next day, and saw those same fucking walls, it was crushing. Like a bad dream that was reality upon opening my eyes. I`m not gonna get too angsty with this shit though, so don`t worry.

On April the 9th, 2004 I was moved to High Desert State Prison. About 30 miles north of Las Vegas. Nothing but mountains and desert all around. This was a maximum security prison also used as classification. The fish tank. Unfortunately for me, it meant being put in a cell, by myself, from April 9th until May 18th. I never left that cell except for an hour every three days to make a quick phone call and shower. Because all sorts of criminals were kept in that prison during the classification process (the process that decides what prison you will be sent to) everyone was isolated this way. I was allowed nothing. Just a notepad, envelopes, stamps, and a short pencil. I couldn`t read or watch or hear anything. All I had time to do was think about what the hell I was going to do with my next two years. If ever I can look back at a time when I may have eventually gone insane, that was it. I even had to eat in that cell. To pass the time I`d keep my oranges and eventually learned to juggle up to five at a time. I couldn`t make my sundials because the windows looked at concrete walls. It was during this time that Lenore informed me about the shit Belgara was saying about me on the board. And the shit I`ve yet to find that other members supposedly said. It wasn`t the best time to hear this.

The prison, High Desert, is actually the setting for some boxing movie called Undisputed. Ving Raymes, that big black bastard from Pulp Fiction, is in it. I think.

Eventually I was moved across the street (literally) to the Southern Desert Correctional Center, a medium security prison. This is where I would stay for the greatest part of my next two years. Not a lot to recount here really. My daughter, Vanessa, was born November 19, 2004. Made her about a month and a half before I was sent to prison.

I tried to occupy my time the best way I could. Back in 1996 I dropped out of the tenth grade. That`s another story. So in September of 2004 I got my GED: After slamming through the classes offered onsite at the prison, I got my (adult) High School diploma May of 2005. Sad, really, but some inmates take up to five years to complete that shit. I even started some courses I never finished (because I was paroled) through the Community College extension. Free too, since I was under 25. I took Life SKills, Sociology 101, and Business and Marketing. Not sure what good any of this will do me in this country, but fuck it.

I ran and ran everyday. You`d think I did nothing but lift weights there, but I kept away from that. I needed something that would exhaust me enough to not think, and running did it for me. I got to the point of running five miles every other day. I also got into playing handball, which is a sport that, now that I think of it, you only seem to see in prison movies. You basically slap the shit out of a blue tennis racket ball against a wall with an opponent or with a partner against another pair.

Fuck am I talking about handball for? Anyway, that was pretty much life in prison. I only got in about three fist fights, but I`ll only describe the last one for entertainment value later on.

In April, 2005, Lenore left me. I`m not going to get into the reasons, but it was unavoidable it seems. I was crushed. She was like the anchor to my life out there. Without her I really was all alone in the horrible world I was in. The next few months were misery. But, coincidentally and thank God, about a week after she left me I got a surprise letter from Sass explaining to me the Zephyrin situation, asking if I could help get him unbanned, and generally asking about me too. I was mad with Gamingforce at the time, but I still missed you bastards. So I replied, helped Zeph out, and it turns out starting corresponding with Sass until the day I stopped doing time. Zeph wrote me too, and helped me correspond with lurker. So these distractions, aside from being pleasant, helped me deal with my loss with Lenore. Before prison and jail I, for the most part, detested Sass. But when it counted she was the one that was there for me. I`ll never forget that.

A little our of order here but I was first eligible to get out in August of 2005. Which, if you count the time credited I did in County 2002-2003, was the two year mark on my 2-5 year sentence. Unfortunately the parole board didn`t think I was ready, so I was denied. I got over it though.

This year, January, I saw the Parole board again, and this time they granted me parole. That was also the same month I reunited with Lenore... Though I`m not sure how our relationship will survive where I am now. =/

(Quick fight story. For months my last cell mate, at one time a good friend, would wake me up two hours before breakfast call because he was so noisy when making his coffee. I swear, the need for caffeine woke his ass up in the morning and I had to pay because I`d have to stay up once he started his process. MONTHS I endured this. I tried to talk to him, we`d reach compromises, but he never respected them.

Finally (funny though because it was three days before I was released to immigration custody and in my stupidity risked losing the parole I was granted) I jumped down from my top bunk (I always did prefer the top bunk) after he woke me up and stood between him and the fucking coffee pot in a confrontational stance.

Will: You got a problem?
OO: I think you know the answer.
Will: Come on man, we`ve talked about this before.
OO: I don`t want to talk about this anymore.
Will: Oh, so it`s always about what YOU want in here being done. Who cares about what I think...
OO: Nagging at me like a woman is only making me madder.
Will: Oh, so now I gotta stop talking because YOU`RE GETTING MAD!?

Bam, I charged him. I must have thrown about 20 hard, straight punches at him. I didn`t feel a thing... I wasn`t sure if I just didn`t feel because of the adrenaline or if he just didn`t get a shot in on me. Eventually he ducks down, wraps his arms around my waist, and starts rushing me back towards the cell door. Luckily as I fall I twist my body and I land on top of him. Sadly, the top of my head hits the cell door, but at the time I didn`t know. I hop up while he`s still down and start punching his fucking head. At this point I`ve lost it. As I`m throwing at him I`m hysterically yelling at him "is this what you wanted all along!?" It was nuts. He works his way up to his feet but I just throw him back down and continue. He`s lucky I was punching his head and not his face, or that I didn`t decide to just stomp on him. Finally he says some shit like "John, you`re gonna get us in trouble" like a straight woman. But it calms me down, because at this point I know that if I`m caught I lose my parole. So I tell him to get in the corner of the room and I stand by the door for a half hour until breakfast is called. I had to feed that son of a bitch with my own money so he wouldn`t have to leave the cell to eat in the chow hall and have the cops see his face. Fucking Washington State piece of shit. He was bigger than me, but had me by about fifteen years. I kind of feel bad about this incident now. About an hour later my head hurt from the bump I had after hitting the door. Also, my chin hurt slightly, he must have gotten a good shot in on it at some point.

Anyhow! On March 13, 2006, I was released from prison into the custody of immigration. This time, as a felon, I was not eligible for bail like the last time they had me. I was fucked. It was basically fight for your right to stay in this country (and some were fighting for up to eight years in that jail) or sign papers and be deported. And I did fight, for two months, until it became clear it was never going to happen. I was a felon. And to top it off, I had NEVER had any legal papers because, although I myself should have done something once I was an adult, my mother stayed away from legalizing us out of fear of getting us deported. So my 22 years in the States didn`t matter, nor the fact that I had two children.

I believe it was May the 10th I signed. On the 23rd I spoke to the Guatemalan consulate and they confirmed I was a citizen of this country. On the 24th I was moved to Florence, Arizona. Some sort of Federal Facility there for illegals being flown around the world. On May 31st I was dropped off in the Guatemalan capital, where my father picked me up. And here I am now. You all pretty much know the rest of the story.

All in all I served 1032 days. 240 the first time, and 792 this last time. 34 months. Two years, ten months. However the hell you want to look at it.

Oftentimes you think of prison, jail, whatever as a place that you stay at... Simply a loss of freedom, of liberty. But I saw it as something a little different. I saw it was a place that simultaneously kept me from all the people and things I loved, while keeping me around some of the worst people this world has to offer. I appreciate being out of prison, but I`m still without the family I created, my friends, my country. In many ways, I`ve yet to completely feel free.

If there`s anything you guys want me to go into greater detail about, or think I missed, let me know. But for now I think I`m done.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 charlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

Sep 16, 2006 - 06:14 PM
A free man! The first time, anyway.
July 9, 2003 - March 30, 2004

So, I was free. Over the next nine months a lot happened. I worked a lot of odd jobs, the most stable being working for Home Depot as a carpet installer, and later as a carpenter. I took Anger Management and Child Nurturing and completed those courses, and in turn CPS gave me more and more visits with my family. I was living with my friend during this time.

The movies I remember watching when I got out those nine months were The Hulk, the second and third Matrix, 21 days later, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Return of the King, The Missing, Bad Santa, five minutes of Garfield, and The Last Samurai.

Shortly after getting out I rejoined Gamingforce. As a sidenote here I`ll explain a little bit of what I have against NYRSkate. You see, when Skate/Blaze joined Gamingforce, we hit it off pretty well. He even gave me pretty good priority on his FTP. We were friends in chat and on the board. He`d help me with troublesome people I didn`t see first, etc. He must have joined late 2001, maybe December, and we were close until I left in June. Then, when I came back after doing time in jail, he was an admin here. Immediately I felt the cold shoulder he was giving me. He was short and standoffish. I didn`t understand why. I won`t say who, but I later found out it was some sort of jealousy. He, apparently, felt he could never live up to some stupid image (an image I never asked for or wanted) of how Gamingforce looked up to me and my protege Paikuhan as a team. I guess he felt that upon returning I was gonna take his heat away. I don`t know.

It bothered me because I always confided in him how some of the shit some members said about me, especially the ones I hardly knew, bugged me. He knew I wasn`t into all that. Later on, when i was in prison late 2004, I find out he was the one that found my prison address so that Sass could send me a GF bundle from here. He goes through the trouble of calling the prison to ask about me and my address, but then he doesn`t even say "hi fucker" in the package Sass sent herself? Fuck that cocksucker. I`m glad he`s gone. Fucking fat two faced son of a bitch. The only thing that ever separated him from CainEJW was his sexual preference... I think. He has all the attributes of a dog. Well, except for the fact that he isn`t loyal worth shit. Fucking New Yorker.

Sorry guys. Anyway, I also had a lot of court dates. I managed to get my trial pushed back from October 2003 until January 2004. At one point, miraculously, CPS agreed to let me move back in. It was a beautiful moment. Until the DA found out and, in court, had the judge block me from moving back in. She was probably terrified that I would spend six months back with my family and the jury would have a harder time convicting me. Who knows.

There isn`t much to say. I spent time working, with friends, on the Las Vegas strip fucking off, with my family, etc. Just living a normal life but making sure I was having fun. The first time I went to jail I never had a chance to tell Gamingforce, my family, my friends, even my damned cats goodbye. But this time I was going to make sure every moment counted. And for the most part I did that. Except when I got myself into that GFF/Belgara mess, which isn`t half as bad as she made it seem AFTER I got sent to prison. But I`m not going to get into THAT story in this entry.

When my trial for January came along, I started to think heavily about the consequences of me and Lenore getting found guilty. Sure, there was A LOT on our side (the kid`s testimony, the fact that I wasn`t home for the injury that had my son taken to the hospital, no criminal record, etc) but there was a big risk we could get a fucked up jury that wouldn`t like us because of many reasons. It`s fun to say if you`re innocent you`ll be set free but when you`re looking at 8-20 years it`s a completely different story.

So, in something I sometimes regret, Lenore and I decided to take a deal and plead guilty and not go through trial. Fuck me. What if we lost trial and Lenore got sent to prison? What the hell would happen to the kids? Our cats, our belongings, everything. Taking a deal guaranteed Lenore probation and gave me a fighting chance for probation, and ultimately even if I got sent to prison it would be for less time than 8-20 years.

So we take a deal January 16, 2004. We both have to go get a psychological evaluation and we both pass. The next two months go in a blur. I overeat like a freak out of stress and eventually reach 262. Haha, fuck it. Sentencing is on March 16, 2004. We go, but something (I forget) happens and we have to reschedule. Before I found out we would reschedule I was a nervous wreck in that court room. I saw the chained up inmates in the row of pews next to me and I knew I didn`t want to be among them again. Fuck that. I couldn`t go back!

Two weeks go by. I leave my goodbyes here and with my friends and family out there. March 30, 2004. When our turn comes up, we stand up and approach the bench. Well, the judge is still about twenty feet away, but still. I walk forth and the judge tells me he wants to Sentence Lenore first. This worries me. What`s it matter what order he sentences us in if we`re both gonna get probation? Unless... =/

So Lenore is given probation. 2-5 years. At this moment she almost has two and a half years served but they`ll probably make her do five years just to make sure I don`t come back. Anyway, it`s my turn. He asks me if I have anything to say and I say something like "your honor, she (the DA) said that if you ever granted me bail or an OR I`d only come out and hurt my family, get in trouble, or leave the country. I`ve done none of that. I`ve taken all my classes, shown up to all my court dates, and here I stand before you. I can tell you as a man of my word that I will dedicatedly complete any probation program you give me. Please give me a chance."

Then my lawyer and the DA got in a long fifteen minute argument. It seemed pretty even. Then, as my lawyer was screaming on a particularly long tirade, the judge stops him and says "don`t bother, I have to send this man to prison." From here on out I don`t remember much. Just that when he said that I immediately put my hand down on the desk in front of me for support. Prison, I thought. More isolation, more time being around people I couldn`t stand. Violence, loss of family. No freedom. Everything gone. Shit. Fuck.

At the time I didn`t hear anything. My lawyer, Jonathan MacArthur, hugged me. He was a tough son of a bitch. Later on I found out the judge gave me a 2-5 year sentence. Apparently, I later found out, once INS found out I was a felon on probation they`d just deport me. The judge didn`t want that. He wanted me to serve time instead of just getting deported. I guess, if he truly felt I was guilty, I can`t blame his logic. Anyway, I had eight months worth of credit, but still... FUCK!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 charlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal