Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
slayer25k's Journal

Journal Banner
Make yourself comfortable, friend! No, wait...!

slayer25k's Journal Statistics
View slayer25k's profile
Entries 18 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 8484
Replies slayer25k has made 64 comments [view stats]
Comments 49 comments (2.72 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 7 props given to slayer25k [who be proppin?]
Buddies 28 buddies
Relation You are not slayer25k's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Apr 4, 2008 - 06:28 PM
Uninteresting Journal Entry with Chocolate and worsened English!
DISCIPLINE
First of all:
Quote:
Greetings from Amazon.com.
We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this
completes your order.
That would be Blood Grinder - I can't wait to have it!
When I first heard about Blood Grinder, I thought it would be a simple secret movie project and sprout would hand out DVDs to his dearest friends and to some of his dearest buddies on GFF only - It was quite a surprise for me that one can actually order it from amazon!
It's paid with the amazon gift card Melomane gave me on Secret Santa (Thanks again for that!)

I re-watched the trailer on YouTube and I began to laugh - It was quite interesting to see that there were 1-2 scenes which could be taken directly from my early movies

Maybe I should start working on that again... making movies.

Ah, I can't - of course I can - Darn it, I can't!

I have to choose a path - Is it music? Or movies? Both are things I'm very fond of, but I lack a bunch of experience and people to work with!
And I don't do anything against this misery - that's probably my biggest problem. I'm 20 years old now, my parents tend to dislike me and everything has become muddy and unclear during the last few weeks - It's horrible.

Anyway..
Spoiler:

Okay, what is this? CHOCOLATE!
A bar of normal milk chocolate, a bar of 99% cocoa chocolate and then a bar of vanilla chocolate - it definitely sounds and looks tasty!
BUT THEN there's a bar of SALT CHOCOLATE and WASABI CHOCOLATE - Salt and HORROR plunged into chocolate! They better taste horrible! It would be a waste of money, if they don't!

Ok - what has happened to my guitar rig recently? Nothing - I just got a MIDI foot controller and I still need the ordered synthesizer a Waldorf "Blofeld". Haha.. And then I just need to find people to work with.

Well... was there anything left to say? I forgot.

I feel slightly unmotivated - at least I've got that salt chocolate.

Currently Playing: Gentle Giant - Free Hand

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 coupons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Mar 2, 2008 - 01:15 PM
I overdid it .. again
tired tired
Guess what - I played too much Apollo Justice.... I'm tired...and I'm seeing things...

Damn, but there is nothing to perceive!

Also:
Hi Summomaster, I hope you like the place of your christmas card =D
and
Hi Greykin, my loyal journal reader - Yes, those are pencil boards.
I got them from that Touhou/Doujin Mailorder called Paletweb ( http://www.paletweb.com) for free.
and
Update on my Guitar/ Musicians corner:

The Guitar/MIDI converter inside that big rack case - ha! Can't wait for more! Too bad the picture is so small =(

Currently Playing: King Crimson

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 coupons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Feb 28, 2008 - 10:33 AM
Finished Phoenix Wright 3 quite a while ago, probably gonna start AJ now!
Gzooo
Response to: Almost finished Phoenix Wright 3, probably gonna start AJ tomorrow. by Krelian

IT ARRIVED TODAY!

Ah.. and yeah, I finally have a full-MIDI compatible guitar along with a MIDI controller - that's going to be interesting!

Currently Playing: MIDI Guitar!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 coupons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Dec 2, 2007 - 02:35 PM
It's done! I am amazing!
め&#12435
This was my keyboard.. just a few weeks ago - along with the dirt of a half decade:

But now...... it's clean!

And now with accessories!

Currently Playing: King Crimson

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 coupons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Oct 31, 2007 - 10:16 PM
This is it!
LIFECHANGE
Hey there,

I'm going to change my life - please remind me later!

Currently Playing: Gentle Giant - Knots

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 coupons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Oct 22, 2007 - 06:05 AM
Ars Tapguitar 2007 in Brunswick
Hey there!

I got back from the little festive evening in Brunswick and all I can say at the moment is: "awesome"

The whole event just swept off my feet - a nifty location (the old city hall of Brunswick), several very talented musician and great music to enjoy:

a.o.
Stick-player Jim Lampi with the percussionist Siemy Di
Stick-player Mathias Sorof with vocalist Libena Karsch
Stick-player Andre Pelat with drummer Jean Brice Vietri and violinist Cecile Broche

As you might have recognized: The main part of the event is the Chapman Stick!

For all of you who don't know what a Chapman Stick is ~ just check www.stick.com

It's based on the guitar tapping technique -

Playing with each hand the bass and the guitar parts by tapping (for short: it's basically putting your finger on a fret to make the string sound ).
The stick could be described as a piano in guitar-form.. I guess -

Well - yeah...

It's too bad that Jim and Siemy don't have an conjoint album - because they make up a great team on stage!
Check http://www.lampimedia.com or Siemy Di's Myspace for more info =)

The Andre Pelat Trio has a CD out - a DemoCD-like one, but hey ~
Here it is for you to enjoy:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kbbqfj

Like Andre, Mathias and Libena have made several CDs ...but I don't own them... you might check http://www.tapguitar.de/ or this video taken last year at the first Ars-Tapguitar festival:
YouTube Video

I'm really thankful for this kind of event - Thank you Mathias! Thank you! And thank you for releasing the whole event on DVD!

Yes - there's going to be a DVD of the festival .. just like last year.. perhaps you might find interest in buying the last one's and the upcoming DVD or might be interested in joining the audience next year?

Currently Playing: "Andre Pelat Trio - La Course" and Touhou 8

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 coupons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Oct 20, 2007 - 09:50 AM
I'm back - the megalomaniac!
awesome
Hello GFF!

I've been to a Budapest class trip this week - and it was awesome!

I took some great pictures (well.. about 550 pictures at least) and here are ... 'some' of them in small and fuzzy:

Fuckin' Furries!

Well...
Had a great time there ~
But I don't have time to write you a proper report because I'm going to the ARS Tapguitar Festival '07 in Brunswick now!

Check http://ars-tapguitar.de/index_info_e.html for more info =)

Currently Playing: Tabla Beat Science - Sattelite

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 coupons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Oct 11, 2007 - 11:18 AM
Oh - a new package arrived!
like usual -
Hi there!

Nice weather today.. isn't it? - guess I'll be staying at home .. because... the last package finally arrived!

After the 東方 invasion a few 'days' ago:

アルカナハート came:

You like my keyboard... don't you?
It's a hell of a dirt pie!

Currently Playing: Arcana Heart!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 coupons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
slayer25k's Journal