Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
summonerkai's Journal

Pull up a chair, lets talk. My fee is brownies and a diet coke in exchange for sage advice :)

summonerkai's Journal Statistics
View summonerkai's profile
Entries 8 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 1938
Replies summonerkai has made 9 comments [view stats]
Comments 20 comments (2.5 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 2 props given to summonerkai [who be proppin?]
Buddies 1 buddies
Relation You are not summonerkai's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 13, 2009 - 04:33 PM
Back Back
Well I've been long absent and Im back, Im glad my account was still here YAY!!

Half the people I know have left so eek must meet new people.

Off to work now!

Currently Playing: Sophie Ellis Bextor: Heartbreak make me a dancer

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 drinks)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

May 5, 2006 - 02:56 PM
May already wow, time for a recap.
Anyway here's whats been going on with me:

I've been working insanely lately, I usually get maybe 1 day off two if i'm lucky. It's been hard work and there is soo much going on and many subtleties that I didn't expect, so trying to learn it all and be proficient is really, really hard hehe I got paid this week though, but Im banking everything for tuition...at least for now until I know my financial/living situation in the fall.
---
I went to see Silent Hill with friends last night, I saw it on Monday with different friends but actually the 2nd time around was really nice cause there wasn't any rowdy assholes behind us this time and I got a lot of the plot points I didn't get the first time around. It deviated from the game and incorporated some new stuff and stuff from the 2nd but still it was really good, one of the better game>movie adaptations I've seen short of advent children.

What else? I have this sunday and next friday off so I am desperately trying to go do something, Im getting bored with just going to the same pub as something to do, its boring and really drinking never really appeals to me unless Im dancing etc. So I dunno, I'm hoping we'll try something new this weekend. Although with like 10+ people's different work schedules it's getting harder and harder to get together lol even Ashley and I who work at the same place have different, varying, schedules for our respective positions.

Ok now that I'm ramblng I'll finish this entry off. I hope everyone is enjoying the weather, school being out or a nice work schedule or something. See Ya!

~Nick~

Currently Playing: Skindive: No More Good Guys

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 drinks)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Apr 14, 2006 - 06:43 PM
YESSS!!!
Im so happy! After hearing nothing for weeks, I got a call today saying that a place wants to bring me in for orientation and basically I have the job! I will be making 8.25/hr plus get a cut of pooled tips which will work out to making around 10.00/hour. I think the fact that they even started me above min. wage is wicked

Anywho I wont feel like I have the job until Im comfortable at it and have gotten my first paycheque but Im really excited. I go in Monday morning for orientation so...yay! I really hope I keep this job and do well at it. Then I can work full time until late august, move in with Ashley, and then switch to part-time.

My first major expense will of course be a quality laptop for school as all I have right now is an old home-PC where the hard drive goes nuts if I run like firefox and video file together etc, I will see what tuition will put me back and if I can get a student loan again, if all that goes well I should be able to get a good laptop with my summer earnings for school and it can double as my home compy.

YAY IM excited, plus Im working with ashley so it should be great!

Happy Easter/Long weekend everyone! ^__^

Currently Playing: David Guetta: Love Dont Let Me Go

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 drinks)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Apr 13, 2006 - 02:12 PM
Oh boy...embarassing moments come in pairs ^__^
Wow ok anyone wishing for a laugh at my expense here goes:

#1) A friend I've been posting with back and forth on our blogs added me to MSN, at the time my userpic was of my fav. musician and we were trading pics back and fortth and I then got asked for the pic of me in the green t-shirt...and I was like wtf??? and I realized they thought I looked like the artist on my msn pic....I just died of embarassment and quickly found an out to that conversation...it redefined awkard hehe.

#2) Well not as embarassing but my friend Lyle who recently moved to vancouver so we haven't talked in awhile, I suddenly got an email from him. He gave my msn out to a friend of his and sent an email to both of us saying "Go on a coffee date and here are your MSN's, add each other." then some random gibberish, I think he might've been drunk.
I hate it when people give my msn out to someone I've never even heard of, let alone talked to lol. So now is the question...do I talk to them, cause really do I want to go on a truly blind date, am I that desperate lmao ^__^

I was telling all this to my friends on MSN and they all laughed at me when I told them...I may need new friends, and maybe smack them with upside the head with my textbooks ^__^

Currently Playing: BoA: Everlasting

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 drinks)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Apr 10, 2006 - 10:31 PM
Recap
Well the holiday weekend will soon be upon us, my brother is coming back from Calgary to visit which will be cool, I haven't seen him since December.
Im dragging him and a bunch of my friends down to the pub...I just pray there's no karaoke or anything this weekend lol

What else? Oh I still haven't got an interview yet...ugh there's no jobs here lately unless you are able to train for telemarketing 6 days a week for 8 hours a day starting at like 5am...so yeah Im still trying other options before I try that place cause its a lot of time and there's a lot of abuse/crap in those jobs from the employers I hear.

All my classes are going well except my english drama class, which funnily enough I thought would be my easiest class when I signed up for it, but meh, I'll do my best on the final and if I dont pass it I'll take another english next year but I really hope I do.

well thats it for now, 'night!

Currently Playing: Rihanna: SOS (rescue me)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 drinks)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Apr 1, 2006 - 01:26 AM
Quickie random quirky announcement/recap.
Well just talked to my friend Cait and we've decided (tentatively aka depending on our financial situation lol) that we are going in August to Vancouver for an animecon, I think its called Anime Evolution.

I thought this was worth posting cause I've never been to an animecon, and we'll probably be there for all 3 days? hopefully! Plus I have at least a couple friends in Van who I could hopefully see...I've only ever passed through Vancouver, even though Im relatively close. So this'll pretty much be my 2nd independant visit with just my friends...so yay Im giddy for this. It'll be me, Cait, Rachel and one of their Fine Arts friends.

Anyway it's funny I just mentioned this to my parents and my mother freaked out going..."YOU'RE GOING WITH 3 GIRLS?!?, where will you stay? what accomodations etc" So I told her we'd go to a hotel etc. and she said "you're going to get your own room right?" and I said "maybe, although we could just get a big room with a couple beds and I could just sleep with Caitlin cause she's a lesbian."

...my mother blew up lmao. She doesn't get that nothing will EVER happen between me and Cait lol. I love how my parents think I want to sleep with people I've been friends with for 8 years lmao.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 drinks)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Mar 30, 2006 - 02:23 AM
Busy Busy blah blah blah Busy ^__^
Well this is as much a to-do list as a recap lol. Skip the boring parts if you are bored ^__^

<School Wise>

I just handed in my english term paper online...its absolute crap and I know it, plus it glitched when submitting so I have to get my prof to remove it so I can fix the formatting...yuck, plus my prof dislikes me methinks lol.
I have a french exam tomorrow, followed by a final interview exam the following week and my french video project due next week.

<Job & Money Wise>

I applied to work at the gaming centre (mostly Bingo I think??) anyway Im handing out more resume's this weekend and Im especially hoping that I get a job at maybe walmart as a nightime stocker or at IDA as a cashier...my friend works at IDA and says its lax and not insane cashiering like at a fast food place or blockbuster etc. I've been talking with ashley daily and we're both counting down to the month,day,hour til we can both move in together...we really want to be independant and away from our respective parents. She's slightly english which is so cool, she calls a garage a GHER-IG and a router a (root-er) hehe I love the English! ^__^

Im also working on budgeting and majorly hoping my student loan is bigger next year, I got like next to nothing this year because they expect your parents to contribute thousands of dollars in their assesment...WTF! Insane.

<Social life Wise>

Im hoping to hit the pub this weekend with Steve, cripes I haven't been out doing anything like really social in like....weeks. I mean doing video projects with friends doesnt count. Theres a dance this Saturday but no one is going cause everyone's poor this weekend and have finals soon lol. Luckily my/others clubs and the student union on campus is sponsoring a dance at the campus bar so we should have something to do during finals so yay!

Ok random blathering entry over...need some sleep, school tomorrow unfortunately *faint*

Currently Playing: Wolfsheim: Kein Zuruck (damn addicting song!)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 23, 2006 - 01:47 AM
Who reads this? lol
:eyebrow:
Ok I see Chocojournal is back. Though after the wipe It's hard to locate anything, not to mention rebuild my lists etc...considering many people didn't sign up again or didn't want to bother rebuilding their stats.

Anyway as for me (if anyone reads this lmao) Im currently reaching the end of my 2nd year of University. Im applying to be a psych major, I'm trying to survive my courses right now and thats about it lol. Im gearing up for next year and on the job search again. Im applying for something this weekend. The plan is to get a job, work full-time during the time up until the fall semester and move out with my friend Ashley just before it starts. Im really hoping I'll get this job cause then her and I can work together...still not sure if that's a good thing

Socially...um, thats kinda sucked. I had quite the major dirty dancing makeout-fest at a valentine's dance...I probably looked like a whore to a roomful of people...note to self I should probably never dance to Nine Inch Nails- "Closer" ever...although I did a week later lol. Anyway after the makeout the day after I got an email expressing how it was just a drunken mistake on their part and la de da Im still single...ugh lol It blows being the only singleton in a huge group of friends.

Thats about all the recap of like 4 months I can cram into an entry ^__^

Currently Playing: Nine Inch Nails: Closer

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 drinks)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
summonerkai's Journal