Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Monkey King's Journal

Journal Banner
VeryOriginalSass: Man, you're going to end up dressing your bitch up as a squirrel, aren't you.

Monkey King's Journal Statistics
View Monkey King's profile
Entries 199 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 65347
Replies Monkey King has made 451 comments [view stats]
Comments 906 comments (4.55 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 24 props given to Monkey King [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Monkey King's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
May 26, 2008 - 08:52 PM
This is a hateful entry
Everyone here sucks, and they are all up to no good.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #189]

May 26, 2008 - 01:03 PM
The best part of waking up
..is watching Frank chasing Temari down the hallway with his pants undone.

Also, I have managed to befriend the tribe by engaging in their ritual "takin a shot of absinthe." I'm glad they have accepted me as one of their own, because that stuff is like being punched in the throat.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #188]

May 25, 2008 - 06:26 PM
Sure, it's a free computer, but...
The house computer is actually not too shabby, apart from being bloated to the gills with crap the previous tenants have installed. No, what's bothering me is this dad-blamed keyboard. Specifically, the block of keys that goes between the letters and number pad.

Every extended I have ever seen goes something like this:

Insert Home PgUp
Delete End PgDown

This one goes:

Home End
Insert PgUp
Delete PgDown

I actually use those keys, especially right now since the mouse does not have a scroll wheel, and it's really disorienting having to stop and figure out which is End and PgDown. Who would make a keyboard like this? How can Hewlett Packard be edging out Dell with crackheaded designs like this?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #187]

May 25, 2008 - 01:30 AM
I see drunk people
I realize I'm being a total square, not getting totally soused with everyone else (mainly because I didn't like what they had), but now they're jumping into the damn pool. It's 40 fucking degrees outside. I don't think I want to be THAT drunk.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #186]

May 20, 2008 - 06:52 PM
I have health insurance now
This is a big thing for me. I no longer have to be paranoid that I'm one car crash away from Game Over. On review, it's only a $300 deductible per year, which isn't bad at all. One less thing that can GET me, and it's one of the big ones, too.

Now I just need to start chipping away at these damn student loans -_-

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #185]

May 16, 2008 - 03:54 PM
Well, now I have gone and caused trouble
You know it's bad when your supervisor replies to your time off request with "Well, technically I can't stop you from doing whatever..." I don't think I'm going to get fired over it, but this is going to a monumental disaster. It's made worse by the fact that I was not told how I'm supposed to properly file a request off, so he's more or less just now getting to look at it.

Why is it I am punished and punished hard for deviating from my narrow little trail through life? This happens every mother loving time I try to GO somewhere. People wring hands, roommates call the police, I spent a bunch of money and get in trouble for it. How dare I stop being a predictable little trained minion.

I think it might have been better if my prediction was correct and I'd get denied at the absolute last minute. This seems worse somehow. -____-

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #184]

May 13, 2008 - 12:21 PM
I have a slight foreboding
A month ago when I asked for time off, my supervisor asked me to submit again three weeks before I wanted off. It was no big deal then, because our department wasn't hemorrhaging employees left and right.

Someone just put in their two weeks (which is a nice change from the last two who walked off and were never seen again), which will put us at six employees. To say we're grievously understaffed is an understatement, and me wanting almost a week off isn't going to help any.

It's "under review" at this point, and maybe I'll get it after all. After a point, there's not much you can do anyway if the top brass absolutely will not let you hire enough people to get your work done, but I just have this terrible feeling that, once again, God is about to bitch slap me.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #183]

May 11, 2008 - 12:50 AM
There's a monster in the next room
At first I thought I was hearing water dripping inside the wall, since I know this room has a leaky foundation. No, it's a creature thumping against the wall. It's pretty much all quiet upstairs, so I've determined that it's something in the workshop bordering my room.

I took a peek in there with my flashlight, and the only place it could be is a little half-opened cupboard right in the back. Right in the back of the dark spooky workshop with no lights in the middle of the night, something in a closed cupboard that is a moving creature thumping around in a strange manner.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #182]

May 10, 2008 - 01:48 PM
Good Lord, 26 comments?
Even if half of it was Denicalis and Kolba fighting, I wasn't expecting that much attention. I appreciate the thoughts, I'm just used to everyone skipping over my bleating. o_o

If it provides any more context, I'm well aware of what I need to do to shape myself up. The source of self-loathing comes from the fact that I won't. Believe me, if all it took to man up and improve my life was to just get up and do it, I would have by now. Instead, when crunch time comes, I sit in my chair and hyperventilate.

It's one thing to be confused about where to go next, but I know perfectly well, and I can't. I cannot find anything within my means that will motivate me, but I refuse to judge myself less harshly for it because this really isn't acceptable under any circumstances. Hell, I can't even blame depression. I've been over that for a while now, up until I got in over my head with work and school.

I suppose it doesn't help that I have no clear picture of what it is I AM going after. For lack of ambition, I've pretty much scaled my life's goals down to clawing my way up to middle class, but now I'm wondering if I can even do that much.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #181]

May 9, 2008 - 03:20 PM
Now THAT is depressing
I just got done handling a verification for some guy the same age as me, who's bringing in $125,000 annually as a consultant. I'm sitting here in a cubicle making $10.25 an hour, having just completely flunked a class and still a solid year away from getting out of college, and he's making in two months more money than I make in a year.

I don't think I could fail harder at life short of being convicted for child molestation at this point. I really have no excuses. No learning disabilties, no mental illnesses, no drug habits, no dysfunctional family. I'm just a plain old failure.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (26 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #180]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Monkey King's Journal