Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
el jacko's Journal

I can't believe this! Reading and Writing actually paid off!

el jacko's Journal Statistics
View el jacko's profile
Entries 5 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 2392
Replies el jacko has made 2 comments [view stats]
Comments 18 comments (3.6 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 2 props given to el jacko [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not el jacko's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Oct 28, 2006 - 11:06 AM
anyone know what happened to Talbain?
I sent my mix CD to him, but he hasn't posted in about a month, and never even posted in the mix CD thread. I'm curious if I'll ever find out if he got it or not (or if he liked it even).

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 tomatoes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Oct 18, 2006 - 02:10 PM
ace combat week is the dumbest shit ever
I seriously have no idea who anyone is anymore

and don't tell me to just look at the list, I shouldn't have to keep that thing open all the time to read the forum.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 tomatoes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Jul 4, 2006 - 02:09 PM
I got an idea for a new sig chain
galen in the vgcats chain thread suggested a "shoe buffer" sig chain, and that gave me an idea.

how about this: a sig chain of sig chains. everyone picks their favorite sig chain of the past few years and uses that. maybe they can sepia-tone it so it looks all nostalgic or something.

I think it's brilliant.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 tomatoes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Apr 16, 2006 - 05:46 PM
screw it
Movie avatars aren't worth it, especially when I'm too lazy to make the accompanying signature.

Good thing I found this on another forum... I missed it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 tomatoes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 31, 2006 - 04:47 PM
I cannot think of a witty title for this entry
It's my first since the crash. Somehow I have three views already, though I'm guessing they're just my own. Eh whatever.

I think, for me at least, the crash is particularly significant because at this point I'm not really here for the same reason I first came and it feels like a completely new place. When I first showed up at GFF (August 2003) I joined for the FTPs, like just about everyone else. VGM was my life, and at one point probably ~80% of my music library was VGM. Now, though, I rarely listen to it. More traditional music has taken my fancy (my last.fm weekly history shows that fairly well) and only VGM that stuck out (such as the MGS games or anything by Yoko Kanno) still gets serious playtime.

So now, I remain here, but under a different guise. My avatar has changed from the mainstay MOTHER1+2 to this, and I doubt it will be changed again (until the next crash). While I am still looking for a place here beyond the VGM forum (I cannot fully give up the SOTW even though I don't have any more real nominations) I think it will reveal itself soon enough.

So that's where I am now. I think this is a fairly suitable first entry for the new GFF, and hopefully not the last. Or something like that.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 tomatoes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
el jacko's Journal