Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
evergreen's Journal

All hail inverse proportions.

evergreen's Journal Statistics
View evergreen's profile
Entries 17 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 5919
Replies evergreen has made 13 comments [view stats]
Comments 57 comments (3.35 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to evergreen [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not evergreen's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
May 19, 2006 - 02:10 AM
I Hope to Get My Monkey's Worth.
One day, I hope to own a monkey. And it will stand upright and evolve before my eyes. Then I will command it to go back to its original simian state, but it will refuse. But I shall sell him on eBay. And that's when I hope I get my monkey's worth.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 regards)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

May 18, 2006 - 10:55 PM
You, sir, ARE A DOUCHE.
If you said something like this during a fighting situation or an argument, I'm pretty sure if delivered a certain way, in a certain tone, it would probably make light of the situation. I just thought it'd be something funny to do. Anyone ever made a grossly inappropriate remark during a serious moment?

LIFE! WHERE ARE YOU?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 regards)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

May 17, 2006 - 11:36 PM
As Sean Connery Once Said...
Shadowy

"And the game is on."

Why is it people have the impression that I was someone and now I've been using a different name? I never said that. It could be that, but I had in mind the notion that I'm already on the board, as someone else. I'm really just curious who's going to find this hypothetical Carmen Sandiego. Will it be YOU?

I got two early guesses I think.

Well, Super Sleuths, I don't think you need hints, but maybe you could see where I've been posting and whatnot. Patterns or whatever, like in that CBS show Numb3rs, with that guy from Taxi, with the big nose.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (15 regards)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

May 17, 2006 - 03:12 PM
I AM GRAWL!
Revelatory
No, maybe I'm not. But my identity will soon be revealed... I am someone else here on this board! But who? Can you guess? I will drop hints for this wild goose chase overtime now, in regular intervals. Someone please play fanfare. WHO AM I?! GUESS GUESS. Seriously, I'm curious who can pick me out. Good luck. I know no one will care, but pretend, pretend, MAN! All will soon be revealed and everything will always be the same!

Currently Playing: TUM-TA-TA-TUM!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (14 regards)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

May 17, 2006 - 04:28 AM
PLZ READ QUOTE
"311, I am ready to fight." - Scott Stapp

That quote cracked me up. I just want to share laughter with the world.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 regards)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

May 16, 2006 - 10:44 PM
Catchphrases.
Have you got a catchphrase? Share it here! Even if it berates the hell outta me; I just don't give a...

Mine? WHATTADOUCHE.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 regards)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

May 12, 2006 - 12:45 PM
MY LIVER IS EATING ME ALIVE.
OUCH. DAMN YOU ALCOHOL.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

May 11, 2006 - 08:48 PM
Let's talk about something other than videogames.
Spaghetti
Seriously, to continue my self-deprecating attitude, to continue talking only of MGS4 or Smash Bros. while already on a message board is just plain depressing. It'd make more sense at a restaurant, at the park, at a bar, chatting it up with actual people amidst talk of other things, like jobs.

If someone punched you in the face, what would your first reaction be?

Currently Playing: Climactic

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

May 10, 2006 - 08:36 PM
A Proposition, a Declaration, yessir, no sir.
Prophetic
I have come to the conclusion that sex sells. Yes, it does, naked, nude, sex. Controversy stirs people up as well. In a simple way, that can be created with a couple of strings of obscenities. So to make the most grabbing, I mean BALL-GRABBING, entry, you must have sex, controvesy (mostly in the form of cussing), and maybe violence, yeah violence draws in the crowds. Would you agree with this? Does anyone agree with this?

So the occasional explosion of FUCKSHITPENIS, will that draw people in droves? And what is with calling people out? Aren't there instances here where members draw each other out for a Fire War or something? They fire each other or something with insults. I think that's it.

Again, I have to interject, anyone reading this must think I have no life. Woe is me. Cry, like the Mandy Moore song, for me, for me, evergreen, evergreen.

Currently Playing: "Candy"

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

May 10, 2006 - 12:56 PM
Spatula was the cause of a good point.
Gouging
He mentioned FFX-2. I can't wait to see the sales of FFXXX. They're gonna bring in a new demographic for that one.

But wait, that's a lame joke everyone comes up with. Something of more substance on which those who look here can subsist.

So the MGS4 15 minute trailer's coming out, and I bet the HD version Game Trailers will have will cause their servers to crash, whatever the hell servers are; I hear they have to do with computers.

What is this? Letters appear when I press plastic keys. LUNACY.

Seriously, do you ever read these journals and think about how much we are losers at life.

Shogo:
"Game ovar."

Man, he really faked out Kitano.

Currently Playing: Verdi

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 regards)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
evergreen's Journal