Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Schadenfreude's Journal

1 2 3 4 we must shut the door

Schadenfreude's Journal Statistics
View Schadenfreude's profile
Entries 209 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 5 entries are private (2.39% of total)
Views 63112
Replies Schadenfreude has made 461 comments [view stats]
Comments 562 comments (2.69 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 77 props given to Schadenfreude [who be proppin?]
Buddies 14 buddies
Relation You are not Schadenfreude's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jan 6, 2009 - 03:49 PM
"If I ever meet you I'll stab you until you admit to the existence of god."
:thumbsup:

Oh man, another one lets his side down, yet again. This is fast becoming a regular occurence. Hm hm hm.

Also, hay gff happy new year etcetc

(It's not an exact quote, I'm too lazy to look up what he typed out [no doubt while seething with a godly and holy rage] in his comment on my blog. He also mentioned begging and screaming and etcetc, I think.)

(I guess the proper word for how I felt after reading what he had to say would be... bemused? I dunno. I didn't laugh out loud, though, for some reason.)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 monsters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #204]

Dec 14, 2008 - 11:10 PM
This entry is another one of those photo entries of mine.
Olympus XA. Most shots on expired Konica Centuria 400, but two are on Fuji Superia 400. Expect more from the roll of Superia soon. I ain't blowing my load all at once or something like that.

I really quite like the XA.

Currently Playing: Bon Iver - For Emma

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 monsters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #203]

Dec 7, 2008 - 01:06 PM
God forbid me mentioning myself when I write about my opinion on something
is that sentence even right

Because, well, you know, that immediately turns everything I say into some sort of "ego trip."

Does it, honestly? I'm perplexed here.

(See comments to see what I'm talking about.)

In other news, I am finding it hard to be happy for a friend of mine who's finally gotten together with someone and is now in some sort of proper relationship.

Does this make me a bad person.

SO MANY QUESTIONS

Currently Playing: The Cure - Secrets (home demo)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 monsters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #202]

Dec 6, 2008 - 09:07 AM
LOL UR A LOSER
Haha, it really is pathetic when someone resorts to calling me a "loser" just because the poor idiot can't argue properly.

Might just be the textbook definition of "pathetic," then.

Currently Playing: Severed Head of State - A Grain of Salt

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 monsters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #201]

Nov 25, 2008 - 11:22 PM
Oh hello, Olympus XA

I'd take you over one of those overpriced LOMO LC-As any day of the week. I got you for 1/3rd of the price of one of those and you're better built, have better glass and you actually, god forbid, work.

Currently Playing: Napalm Death - Worlds Apart

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 monsters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #200]

Nov 22, 2008 - 12:51 PM
I hope to terrorise open mic nights with this concept
An idiot (me) reading crappy poetry and/or very very short stories (mine) into a microphone which goes through a Beta Aivin Metal Zone copy (if, of course, I can get my friend to lend me his... shouldn't be hard, since he's hardly using it) into an Ibanez DE7 into a Zoom Tri Metal and out to some sort of loud-as-fuck amp/PA system.

Why?

Well, just because.

I shall give it a try tomorrow and possibly annoy my family very, very much.

Shit, gotta work on my Genesis P-Orridge voice.

Currently Playing: Grouper - Second Skin / Zombie Wind

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 monsters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #199]

Nov 17, 2008 - 10:19 AM
the velvet underground and nico
I'm listening to it again and

somehow

it seems better than how I remembered it.

I'd always rated it somewhat conservatively, and while I'm not joining the ranks of 5/5 CLASSIC ALBUM, it's... actually pretty good.

This is confusing, or something.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 monsters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #198]

Nov 14, 2008 - 12:15 PM
a friend of mine says she's "attached" to me
In, of course, a "lol we're pretty good friends" way, mind you. And says she feels the same way about a few other people in our group of friends.

Sadly, I can't say the same for myself.

Wonderful people? Sure. So wonderful so as to somehow feel attached towards them? Most probably not. I'm not too sure, honestly, but all signs point to "no" at the moment.

Also, on a totally unrelated note, I am somewhat obsessed with The Smiths' "There Is a Light That Never Goes Out". So. Wonderful.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 monsters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #197]

Nov 10, 2008 - 11:33 AM
so, Fallout 3: done.
Finished it tonight.

Sucks how I do one "bad" thing and get a negative bit in my ending, but well, I can always play through it again, eh.

10/10? Most probably not. Good and pretty damn enjoyable? For sure.

Now, to await Football Manager 2009 and have another game eat up my life.

Worst bit: Having kids that, for the first time, you want to kill but being unable to do so. What the fuck. Where's my Childkiller reputation gone, Bethesda?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 monsters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #196]

Nov 1, 2008 - 11:47 AM
so, fallout 3
I just spent three bloody hours or so playing it.

It's . . . actually quite enjoyable. Yeah.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 monsters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #195]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Schadenfreude's Journal