Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
UltimaIchijouji's Journal

Journal Banner

UltimaIchijouji's Journal Statistics
View UltimaIchijouji's profile
Entries 87 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 31306
Replies UltimaIchijouji has made 804 comments [view stats]
Comments 491 comments (5.64 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 61 props given to UltimaIchijouji [who be proppin?]
Buddies 35 buddies
Relation You are not UltimaIchijouji's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
May 21, 2010 - 02:10 AM
Quick note
Its barely been a week and I'm still super intimidated, but working at a big company is exciting.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 yaois)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #87]

May 2, 2010 - 12:39 AM
Hi guys!
bye guys.

(i'm too busy for you)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 yaois)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #86]

Aug 26, 2009 - 07:06 PM
I'M GONNA ______ YOU ______.
Fill in the blanks.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 yaois)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #85]

Aug 17, 2009 - 04:12 PM
I'm not sure what to think... [NSFW]
http://vimeo.com/5936810

I'm not sure what I should be thinking. Should I be offended? Confused? Humored? I scratched my head so many times while watching this video.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 yaois)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #84]

Jul 22, 2009 - 12:57 AM
Seriously, EA
Response to: (Deleted Entry)

Seriously, I have no idea where to start from.

What's your problem? Because I wasn't buying enough of your games? Does it bring shame since you have lower sales figures to report?

First of all, when I'm trying to play 1943 with my friends, don't fucking intrupt. Why? That's plain rude and you are contradicting your own policy.

When you put out games, you expect me to buy them. So there you go, I buy your games, but the thing is no matter what I do, you will bitch about it anyway

a) If I don't buy your games: You will bitch at me.
b) If I do buy your games: You will still bitch at me, bitching how I am not supposed to have friends, or not getting headshots.

If you are thinking that I can't see you switching me off my friends' teams and making my headshots invalid, than you are awfully mistaken. You have nasty habit of being behind DICE doing something to make noise. An since you are behind him, I can cleary see you.

Second of all, you don't need to dig out old shit when we are talking present. If you are digging out old shit that's unresolved, that's completely fine. But what do you do? Brining out shit since I was playing Battlefield 2 on PC and reminding DICE what a deliquent I am.

Third of all, there's no rule that I have to get lots of kills to be in the Best Squad. Yes, it sounds tacky and some GFF people will bitch on this one, and if you do than FUCK you too. Huh? Teammates? When did I ever need those? I am sorry, I never used the help of the dumbasses that play your game to capture areas, take out a tank, etc. It's called flanking BITCH.

Web stats? When did I ever needed you to give me any web stats? I am sorry, I always found an alternative way to keep score since 2002, that's 7 fucking years. I been doing this since grade 5, get over it. Don't bother making some weird statastics since I already know you are full of shit.

And please don't use ONE downloadable game as an example, that's just fucking terrible example. So that one downloadable game represents the whole industrys's "standard exaptation".

Oh please, weak economy? You are bitching at me about that and you are on a website comparing stock prices? Fail much.

And for your information, it's called private match. It's called private match not : a match for the company to strictly host for their user's circle of friends, for a GOOD reason.

Currently Playing: Betafail 1943

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [15] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 yaois)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #83]

Jul 17, 2009 - 04:06 PM
[Music] SOUR - WATER FLAVOR EP
You're looking at the WATER COLOR EP by indie band SOUR.

Image links to high-res cover

The design of the sleeve and liner notes are beautiful.

And here's a sample of the EP. The PV for the first song on the EP, 君の音色. It's a majorly awesome video that was the talk of last week in the design world.

YouTube Video

And here's the download: MediaFire

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 yaois)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #82]

Jul 10, 2009 - 07:41 PM
A drawing.
I did one.

While listening to

YouTube Video

Yeah, can't draw as well as I could anymore. Sucks.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 yaois)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #81]

Jun 16, 2009 - 05:54 AM
stuck
The past month or so has been kind of hellish. Got home and decided I disliked it more than I did school, mainly because I have nothing to do here. Having every second of my time sucked up by work gave me something to do and a reason to go to sleep and wake up in the morning, but here there's nothing.

I'd rather not just get a general job, as I'd benefit more from a design-related internship of some sort, which I'm working on. But if nothing's come up this late into the game, can I really expect to get something out of the hunt?

At school I was so focused on being the best at the tasks at hand, that I forgot how to make my own projects and set my own goals, and now even though I have the free-time I'd been longing for, I have nothing to do but waste away playing video games and browsing the internet. That's really not the life I want to live.

I have some web projects my friends wanted me to work on for them, but they've given me such vague ideas of what they want and they don't really know how to properly communicate what they need. I also don't like wrestling with Wordpress to do what I want before every project, so it's not really too fun.

I need something to work on that I'd like. Just something to get the ball rolling. I need to design something, but I have fucking clue what it should be.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 yaois)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #80]

May 26, 2009 - 12:29 PM
What do I do with all this shit?
I have a huge box filled with video game magazines from the 90s. I do not think they're in good enough condition to sell on eBay, but they have high nostalgic value. They're mostly EGM since that was my favorite, but I have lots of GamePro and Nintendo Power too.

What do you think? Can I eBay it? Are you interested? Let me know.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 yaois)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #79]

May 19, 2009 - 03:26 AM
So I was sitting at the dinner table,
and there was a prescription bottle.

It said, "Take 1 capsule daily by mouth."

My first reaction was, "Well, how else am I going to ingest it?"

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 yaois)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #78]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
UltimaIchijouji's Journal