Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
kupomog's Journal

Journal Banner

kupomog's Journal Statistics
View kupomog's profile
Entries 25 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 9575
Replies kupomog has made 19 comments [view stats]
Comments 87 comments (3.48 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 9 props given to kupomog [who be proppin?]
Buddies 5 buddies
Relation You are not kupomog's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Apr 12, 2009 - 05:26 AM
I'm not supposed to dislike April.
bleargh
April is kinda turning out to be a shitty month, though. Which is a shame because my fiance's birthday and my birthday are in April, and this is one of the months that he visited me at home (we don't currently live in the same states and have to visit throughout the year). It should be the happiest month of the year for me, because I make out like a bandit on my birthday every year.

But basically my mom and I visited my grandpa on the 7th as we do at least once a week, but particularly the 7th because my grandma died on that day last year. He spent the whole night getting drunk and crying. He's been getting drunk about every night since she died, and has fallen a lot of times with lots of injury and bleeding (had bilateral subdural hematoma the month following her death). We took him to the E.R. every time and this latest time (two nights ago) he's actually "completely" healthy...just low potassium (he had to drink some, said it tasted like piss)..anyway, so I have not seen him cry once in my whole life, practically 23 years now. Not even at my grandma's funeral, but he wasn't in the right state of mind then to even know what was going on. Was awkward and heartbreaking to watch. Since that night he hasn't drank and has thrown all his vodka out, so we're hopeful he is done with it.

But now to compound things, my auntie that is practically a second mother to me, as my mom is to her son that is my age, has stage fucking IV lung cancer from smoking. It's a bitch too because she just quit earlier this year finally...she coughs a lot and was tired of it and finally made the move to quit but they found a mass in her lung earlier this month. So not only is it stage IV already but it's aggressive and will spread. She's all swollen in her face and neck which is why she went to get it checked in the first place, I haven't been to see her yet, I don't want to end up crying in front of her, I don't think she needs that right now.

So really reading up on lung cancer now is pretty fucking depressing. You hear about it all the time, and don't even really think about it until someone you know suffers, even though it's what...second to breast cancer as a cause of death for women? 60% death rate, dying within a year...really just fucking horrible. And her son that's my age has his first baby on the way next month and he's fucking hopeless and was expecting her to take care of the kid while he and his girl go out drinking...infuriating.

All I know is my auntie said she is going to do whatever she can to fight it for as long as possible, I think she is going to try both natural and standard medical procedures, just whatever she can that may help.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 wryyyyyys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Mar 12, 2009 - 09:49 PM
SURPRISE!
Surprised at the freaky face staring at me from the newspaper box, maybe. She looks more distressed, maybe she realized she's a robot.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 wryyyyyys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Oct 25, 2008 - 09:01 PM
Yogurtland
It is grood.

It's a mess, sure, but a tasty mess.

Today's mix was nonfat vanilla yogurt with granola (which has raisins and almonds in it), peanuts, Fruity Pebbles, rainbow sprinkles, cheesecake bites, strawberries, bananas.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 wryyyyyys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Aug 22, 2007 - 01:08 AM
Why are they black?
UB40 was just on America's Got Talent playing Red Red Wine. Listening to my parents watch it, just heard this convo:

Mom: "hey they're white."
Dad: "yeah they are."
Mom: "oh thought there were blacks...they're all white?"
Dad: "uh huh."
Mom: "..how come"

I lol'd.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Aug 3, 2007 - 04:10 AM
Really creepy ass ethnic face transformations...
Ever wondered what you'd look like if you were of another ethnicity? Yeah neither did I, but on another site someone posted this thingy here:

http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/Transformer/

and it will transform a picture of you (creepily) to a different kind of ethnicity or art style. I look like I have horrible skin conditions in all of mine, but it is a bit amusing... I like the Botticelli and Mucha versions. The "drunk" transformation is scarier than the ape-man one, but I didn't save those.

Here is the original I submitted:

And here are the monstrosities that were produced:

Afro-Carribbean

Caucasian

East-Asian

West-Asian

Modigliani

Botticelli

Mucha

Manga

Currently Playing: The Radio Dept. - Every Time

Response entries:
o ahnold u~ by FatsDomino

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 wryyyyyys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Apr 21, 2007 - 03:45 AM
Kitten(s)
I can't keep any cats because we have so many dogs as it is, but my parents let me feed the stray cats that come around regularly. One of them died in January (mentioned it in another entry), but I still have 3 others that are regulars. One of which is a little black and white kitty that I call Midna because she reminds me of Midna from LoZ:TP. She was pregnant for the past few months and then several weeks ago (maybe last month) she gave birth at another location that we haven't found yet. But she would come over to our house every single day for food.

Earlier this evening, I went out to feed her to find that she had three kittens crowded around her...here's one of them:

The other two kittens were hiding behind the box but they peeped out at me a few times. Three little solid black kittens with dark eyes.

Here's a pic of the mom from tonight and one from a few months ago:

Right now they're all outside sleeping in the round pillow. I have no idea what we're going to do with these cats. We have to keep a close eye on them to make sure they don't wander into our backyard where the dogs are lest they meet the same fate as my beloved gray & white kitty.

I have to wonder if she only has these three kittens now or if she plans on bringing more later...we need to fix up a place for them tomorrow morning if they're still here.

EDIT:

One more pic, this time with all of them:

Currently Playing: YAWMIN - Friends

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 wryyyyyys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Jan 31, 2007 - 08:23 PM
RIP kitty cat
Sigh.

Woke up from nap to hear weirdness happening in backyard. Went back there, saw my dog's face bleeding and scratched up, and found one of the stray cats I always feed...

Needless to say, my sweet cat joined our past 4 cats in cat heaven. Horrible, horrible day.

RIP gray and white kitty cat <3

You were the first kitty I played with since my Shiro died so many years ago. We fed you and you became healthier and you gave us many nights of fun...bye bye kitty.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 wryyyyyys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Dec 25, 2006 - 03:47 AM
xmas loot + low blows
Today started out kind of really horrible. And I really want to rant about it because...I'm just pissed and I want attention from you (yes, YOU). Why are words censored? Because. Although, if you can come up with a nice insult to toss back in my bro's face when he gets home, I'd love to hear it :3

This will be long. If you don't care about the drama, skip to the pics of Christmas loot.

See, my older brother (he's 32) broke up with his previous girlfriend that he was living with back in October. And maybe about...4 days later (it only seemed that way) he meets some churchy girl who is almost as young as I am (I'm 20). He spews the same BS that he did about every other loser he has gone out with. "Oh, she's such a good girl, I never thought I'd meet someone like her, she's so awesome, you have no idea." Yeah, and I don't want to have an idea.

Anyway, ever since he moved back in with us, he has been taking the phone and keeping it in his room. No one can use it, we can't even answer it. It's a lucky thing anyone can even call us because he's on the phone just about every second of the day with churchy. He acts like he has never had a girlfriend before, seriously. I never even talked to my boyfriend that frequently when I was with him and it didn't kill either of us. All important calls pretty much get bumped for him to talk lovey dovey BS with this girl. Most of the time the phone is almost dead because it's off the charger all day. Even if I ask for the phone to get in some chat time with friends, he just waits for the second that I get off the phone so he can take it back in his room.

He has a cell phone which he never uses. I don't even have a cell phone anymore because of him (long story for another day). When I get the chance to talk to my friends, I have to rush otherwise I'd hear him **** that I'm taking too long. This dumb girl calls our house very often on weeknights after 12 AM. If I'm up late at around 1:30 AM on the computer I can hear the home phone or his cell phone ringing. If no one picks up, she keeps calling until someone wakes up and picks it up. She does that even though she knows he and my parents have to work. This is a problem because my brother absolutely CANNOT afford to miss any work right now as he is on parole and one **** up sends him back to jail (another long story for another day).

Okay so anyway the point is...my brother is on the family phone too ****ing much and even my parents are surpremely pissed off about him paying more attention to this dumb girl than to his very serious legal responsibilities (i.e. restitution, which he doesn't pay, because it all gets spent on crap for churchy). I really love how if she calls and I answer the phone, she responds as if I'm not supposed to have the phone at all. *****.

Right so then today I had to use the phone to call a bunch of places for my parents to do some last minute shopping. As usual, brother rushes me off the phone. I've basically had it with him and the next time he comes to take the phone, I hide it from him. He gets all pissy when he finally finds it, but my parents get a kick out of it because they agree with me. He makes some comment about how he needs to phone because he "can't afford to use his cell phone minutes." So I just retort "you talk to her all day, EVERY DAY. Just give it a REST once in awhile, you're not going to die if you don't speak to her. Just don't call her if it's not life-threateningly necessary, jeez." My parents thought it was funny, but my brother just says. "what's your problem, it's not like you have anyone to call!"

Wow. Thanks for shoving the fact that I'm single in my face, ********. I guess single people are not important enough to make phone calls. Let's all bow down to the greasy-haired jerk with a girlfriend. So when he left to go see his stupid love of his life, I spent the rest of the day crying because it really frickin' hurt. My parents seemed weirded out that I was so emotional over that (we're not a very emotional family, hugging is not our thing, and such), but they cheered me up by badmouthing my brother. "He's getting wise, next time tell him he's a ****ing idiot," etc. So they did kind of cheer me up, but it still sucked. I dunno what I'll do when my brother gets home and takes the phone again. All I know is that if he brings that girl to our Christmas dinner at my grandma's tomorrow, I will not apologize for being less than loving towards her.

Okay, so I got that off my chest. Onto the happier stuff.

I've gathered these trinkets over the past month and a half for early/Christmas gifts. Most of these are from my parents, but some I bought for myself and one of the DVD sets I got from my best friend.

The Simpsons S9 DVD
LeSportsac Tokidoki wallet (holy ****ing expensive for a damn wallet)
LoZ: Twlight Princess collector's guide (ish purty, gold edges on the pages and a cloth map thing)
Call of Duty 3
Tale Spin Vol. 1 DVD
Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers Vol. 2 DVD

It's pretty much what I wanted and more

My mom also gave in and is going to help me save up money so that I may buy these 23" ball joint dolls in the future. They're $500+ each so I'll need all the help I can get. I've been obsessing over these on DeviantArt for awhile so I need to have my own now.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (20 wryyyyyys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Nov 25, 2006 - 06:38 PM
Geetar.
The other day my parents surprised me with this huge ass box from Home Shopping Network. I opened it up and inside was a small amp, a guitar, and some instructional videos by a guy named Esteban.

Whole front
Back design

I likes it! It's all sparkly. I need to find room to play it and store it. It can do the whole electric and acoustic thing so that's pretty neat. I wanted a guitar of my own for awhile now and this makes me very happy that they bought this.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 wryyyyyys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Oct 17, 2006 - 05:16 AM
Finally, internet...
Life is really boring without...stuff.

So, yeah, there was an earthquake here yesterday, blah blah blah. First one I have ever experienced

I thought our washing machine was going crazy again at first. So I was lying in bed waiting for whoever was using it to shut it off. Then I heard something big fall in the house and almost shake me out of bed, thought the machine fell off its stand. Then I heard my mom yell "whoa..the hell was that?" and then I finally realized what was going on.

So then from like 7:10 AM until 8:30 PM, we had no electricity. This lantern was my best friend when the sun went down. And then I realized I'd get a better picture of it if I turned the flash on...yes, that's a bra. We also listened, all day, to the only radio station that was able to turn their generators on for broadcast. My parents took my big radio so I used this little guy. And luckily for us we had a propane stove, so my mom was actually able to make a decent dinner for us. Rice, shoyu vienna sausage, and scrambled eggs and hotdog It was literally the only meal we had all day, the rest of the time we were snacking on anything that wasn't in the fridge because there weren't many (or any) places with food open.

All in all, it was an interesting day, most of which I slept through :x
But the shitty thing is that some people did not get any electricity until earlier this evening. And Oceanic Time Warner could not turn on anyone's digital cable/digital phone/internet until the electric company gave the okay after getting everyone's power back. So we got that back at about 10 PM, according to my dad. I had already gone to bed at 8, but someone IMed me on my cell phone and woke up me, which led me to trying the cable box and finding it was actually working...and now here I am.

On the plus side, I was able to play games once the electricity went back on, so that kept me busy without TV and interwebz.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 wryyyyyys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
kupomog's Journal