Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Zergrinch's Journal

Zergrinch's Journal Statistics
View Zergrinch's profile
Entries 32 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (3.13% of total)
Views 16855
Replies Zergrinch has made 260 comments [view stats]
Comments 213 comments (6.66 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 13 props given to Zergrinch [who be proppin?]
Buddies 20 buddies
Relation You are not Zergrinch's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Apr 4, 2008 - 01:10 AM
I'm Up for Modding a Game of Werewolf
Buuut, don't expect detailed narratives a la Crash Landon or RockgamerXIII. I can only promise terse updates like, So-and-so was killed by X, it is now Day Y.

Here are a couple of ideas I'm toying around with. Mostly I would like to give everyone a chance to survive beyond night 1, which is why some of my proposals make it harder to kill someone, or limit early killings to an extent.

Which one would you like to play, and which ones do you think are shaky?

SECOND CHANCES
Regular werewolf setup, but everyone is a lucky stiff. Must be killed twice to stay dead. First 'death' reveals the role.

NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK
Only 1 werewolf (with devil) to start with. Evil can either recruit or kill one player per day (no killing until night 2). 2 random villagers will become vigilantes in night 3. Shamans can protect 1 player from both death and recruitment. Recruited players lose all previous abilities.

MODS (May or May not be Mutually Exclusive):
  1. Dual Infiltrators - Instead of an infiltrator within evil reporting to the mason, there's an evil infiltrator also working within the ranks of good.
  2. Romeo and Juliet - 2 characters secretly have the hots for each other, and they win together in spite of team affiliation. If one dies, the other dies of a broken heart.
  3. Three for the Show - inactivity being prevalent in later games, I'm thinking of modifying the inactivity system such that first inactivity is free, second will reveal your role, and third means death.
  4. Holier than Thou - all good villagers have 2 votes.
  5. April Fools - all villagers are either seers or fools

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 ejaculates)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Zergrinch's Journal