Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Pianoaja's Journal

Pianoaja's Journal Statistics
View Pianoaja's profile
Entries 2 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 786
Replies Pianoaja has made 0 comments [view stats]
Comments 3 comments (1.5 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Pianoaja [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Pianoaja's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jul 23, 2006 - 10:06 PM
New York Red Bulls vs. Kansas City Wizards (Soccer/football)
Yesterday I went to see the New York Red Bulls vs. Kansas City Wizards game at Giants Stadium. Of Course I wanted Red Bulls to win cause im from NY. Everything there is so expensive. A bottle of water (Aquafina) $4.50, M&Ms $3.50, Gatorage $5.00, Cracker Jacks $4.00 and I forgot the rest. Honestly, it was no fun, luckliy I got the tickets for free. Red Bulls won 1-0.

Sometime in August Im gonna see Barcelona vs. Red Bulls.
It's definatly gonna be a sloughta. Ronaldinho is gonna be there and everything. I paid for this one. haha. This is gonna be more comedy than Soccer. Even worse,....Red Bulls is one of the worst teams in the MLS and Barcelona is a really good team in Brazil.

Currently Playing: John Williams- Battle of the Heroes

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Jul 20, 2006 - 06:51 PM
My First Acoustic Piano
:superhappy:
Yes, finally, an acoustic piano!! I just got it a few days ago. Its an old Kohler and Campbell upright. This is how I got it.
My dad was was working for some very rich people. When he was leaving and found an old piano just there in their dump. Well, he asked what are you guys gonna do with this, they said they were gonna sell it on ebay but, you can take it for free. so, this was about 2:00 pm on the 17th. My mom tried to surprise me with it for when my dad comes home. So, by 5 o'clock pm my dad and his boss came to drop it off.

Well, I polished it, cleaned the keys. It was so nasty when it arrived. There was candy stuck in between the keys making some keys very very difficult to press and there were blue and red stuff on the keys. Everytime I played it it would have made my fingertips black.

Now, it looks kinda new. But, I'm so happy to have a real piano in my house. All it needs is a tune up

Aja

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Pianoaja's Journal