Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
SuperDK's Journal

SuperDK's Journal Statistics
View SuperDK's profile
Entries 3 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 1430
Replies SuperDK has made 4 comments [view stats]
Comments 3 comments (1 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to SuperDK [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not SuperDK's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
May 25, 2008 - 04:01 AM
2CATS1NERD (Also LEET GGXX CHOMBO SKILLZ)
LOL IN B4 CATSCAT.

Anyhow, my sister and her boyfriend asked me to come down to her apartment and watch over their little kitties. So being the nerd that I am, why not, better than loafing around, doing nothing...oh wait.

Thursday, I get ready, pack up some clothes for the week, games (PS2, PSP, DS and Xbox 360 HD, because mine fucked up on me--DVD drive error), the usual shit when staying over at someone's place. I get dropped off at the house, yadda yadda, straightforward day. Nothing really out of the ordinary. I go to sleep for about 4 hours, next day arrives.

Six AM in the morning, Sis and her BF leave to catch their plane ride to the Twin Cities, I say goodbye, normal morning.

So now I'm in this apartment with two cats (one male, one female). The male is pretty awesome, totally fuckin' laid back. Just lays around and lets you pet it and crap. Simple stuff. Then there's the OTHER cat. I dunno what the fuck happened but this one seriously hates my guts. Every time I walk into the same room as her, she starts doing this growl, and eventually begins to hiss at me. Sometimes she will at start swiping at my legs. It's pretty funny, though I honestly do not know why she gets so defensive.

So then it's time to feed the monsters. I go and put some food in both kitties' bowls and then the sassy little kitten starts to hiss at me. I shake it off (oooh scared), pour the food, get it over with. So they start eating, except ms. sassypants really wants to kick my ass, so she kinda just sits there, hissing at me for about ten minutes. I walk off and then a while later, I realize Garfield is eating Sassypants' meal. This is going to be a problem since I'm supposed to feed them twice a day. I'm very sure the missus had already eaten some for the morning, so I really wasn't too worried at the time, even though her not eating is a major problem.

::nerdmode::

After feeding time, the day is pretty much me doing nothing but rot away in the apartment. Playing crap like Guitar Hero and demos. After getting bored with Xbox (doesn't help that I only brought five games: Eternal Sonata, Rock Band--guitar only, Guitar Hero 3, Forza Motorsport 2, and Wartech:Senko no Ronde), I decide to play the PS2...mainly for Guilty Gear, my favorite 2D fighter. So I walk up to the TV, look around for about five good minutes, and sit my ass back down on the couch because I can't find the damn power outlets. Alright, no worries, there's another TV in the bedroom, I'll just use the one in there. Nope, no go there either. Okay, try the living room again. This time I basically said fuck it and unplugged the 360 and plugged in the PS2. I put in Guilty Gear XX Accent Core + (lol vidya gaem titles), sit back and relax and enjoy me some great fighting.

I end up playing the survival mode (which was tweaked in AC+). Every time you get to the 20th survival level, you fight a Daredevil (black form of a character, up til around 560, then they become gold). Black form means they have infinite super bar. Everytime you beat a daredevil, you get to choose to power one thing up (Seems to be random). So I choose my main man Ky, and this plays out ok for a while, til I hit 120. Fucking Potemkin keeps destroying me, for whatever reason. Throwing out Judge Gauntlets every two seconds and me eating it all the fucking time. Ok, I figure its just that I chose the wrong powerups (I chose "Limit Break" Which makes your opponent's guard gauge maxed, but also increases damage you take), since while they have positive effects on your character, some also affect you negatively. Well, I'll try to use Sol and get better at his Sidewinder Combos, so I'm playing and get up to Daredevil Pot and, YET AGAIN, I die. Ok, I guess I'm playing pretty crappy today, since two days before I got to around 560 before losing, because of me choosing the wrong powerup. So I get to Pot again, and again, I lose. So how do I beat Pot? Hmmm...let me try Pot as well. And what do you know? I finally fucking win. This goes on for a while I lose somewhere in the 400s, but it doesn't even matter since I got further before.

Frustrated, I end up quitting and surf the net for awesome videos. And then I found it. The best GG match of all time.
YouTube Video

If you didn't laugh out fucking loud, something is wrong with you...or you just don't understand fighting games Guilty Gear, which is perfectly fine. =D

That match totally made my day.

::end nerdmode::

I eventually looked at the clock, and noticed it was almost time to feed the tigers. Did the same thing, poured the food into their bowls, etc. However, the problem from before worsened--now she wouldn't even eat, not even when I leave the room. We held a staring contest for about 20 minutes, and then Solid Snake decides to try to eat some of her food. I spray some water at him and then he gets the idea and runs off. Then for some odd reason I decide to turn off the lights in the room. ONLY THEN she started eating. I was proud. I've figured out how to get her to eat. I'm a genius...oh, she just wants me outta here.

So one day done, here's to six more days with the critters.

...Oh yes, my younger brother has gone to FanimeCon, down somewhere in Southern California. Apparently, he bought this for me:

Also my entries are completely random and jumbled. Hope you don't mind. If anyone even bothers to read it.

Currently Playing: Holy Orders 2 (Be Just or Be Dead)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 beat)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Oct 24, 2007 - 06:11 AM
Just beat Guitar Hero 3
Dragonforce
Before you ask about how I got it, don't. You already know anyway.

Anyway, finally beat the fucking game. Pretty good overall, though 3 note chords all kick my ass. Since I don't want to spoil anything, I'll just say the credits rock, assuming you can beat the final stage/song/whatever.

Actually, since I'm extremely tired right now, I'll just go to sleep.

Max Percentage of Through the Fire and Flames completed: 1%

Currently Playing: sleep

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 beat)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Oct 23, 2007 - 04:00 AM
Fuckin' Lag.
fuck
Seriously fucks with any fighting game online, don't fucking kid yourself. You shouldn't be fucking playing on dial-up or torrenting your fucking futaloli bullshit.

Guilty Gear may be more fucking lenient on input, but that DOES NOT mean you are going to get every fucking action you want. In fact, next time I play, I'm fucking turning on torrents. See how you fucking like that. Yeah, FUCK YOU.

Fuck Third Strike. Twelve is fucking top tier. Fuck your Chun. Fuck your Ken. Fuck your Yun. ITS ALL ABOUT FUCKING TWELVE BITCH!

/rant
/nerd
/life

Currently Playing: fuck

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 beat)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
SuperDK's Journal