Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Decoy Goat's Journal

Decoy Goat's Journal Statistics
View Decoy Goat's profile
Entries 29 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 9461
Replies Decoy Goat has made 236 comments [view stats]
Comments 130 comments (4.48 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 28 props given to Decoy Goat [who be proppin?]
Buddies 9 buddies
Relation You are not Decoy Goat's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Apr 28, 2006 - 11:30 AM
Everybody should read Furby's journal!
...and know the horror that I do now.

Made you look! 8-)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Apr 22, 2006 - 10:44 AM
god I hate racists
oh ho ho
ok just proving a point

dork magnet alert

Now I'll just sit back and watch as the view count ROCKETS INTO THE SKY LIKE SOME SORT OF SKY...ROCKET

Currently Playing: got u sucka 8-)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Apr 14, 2006 - 11:20 AM
I think I may have done something terrible.
ALSO GONK
I just accidentally gave props to a post in Alice's journal about that song "my humps" by the black eyed peas.

I want that song to die of aids in a housefire and now I can't take back my support for the post.

Not having safety protocol in place for the props feature is dangerous business. Somebody really should look into that.

Currently Playing: gonk

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Apr 13, 2006 - 11:27 PM
I like how my most successful thread is about a dishwasher
54321 closed

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Apr 13, 2006 - 12:14 PM
re: the sewers (AKA fuck ya'll, y'all)
Mr X: eh, somebody's gotta hate you
dEATh by SKILLet: yes well it would be nice if it wasn't a supermod
dEATh by SKILLet: who do I need to sleep with to keep my threads open

dear gff: go eat a dick

<3 dg

Currently Playing: stfu

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Apr 12, 2006 - 03:24 AM
drugs bandwagon
SHUTUP

...lol

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Apr 10, 2006 - 08:56 AM
another gif from the washing machine section of my collection
-
Seeing how I got positive feedback on the last one, I thought I'd share another similarly-themed gif with you all.

Ladies (haha yeah right) and gentlemen, I give you 'Zombiewasher':

Gifs have a special place in my heart (and in a folder on my computer).

Currently Playing: spin cycle

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Apr 6, 2006 - 10:58 AM
generic regular entry
asdf
1) I'm frustrated.
2) here's a gif:

None of this matters, but I felt like bashing my head up against the wall and it's 2am.

Please go about your business like nothing happened. God knows it didn't here.

Currently Playing: shutup

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 31, 2006 - 06:12 AM
afk brb in 3 months
Hi.

I just thought I'd say that since it has been a while.

Let's see... I haven't posted here in that long and for a while before when the board was down so I imagine that for a lot of us haven't spoken in many months.

It doesn't really feel like that long since I have been so busy with school work and trying to get my act together offline.

I think the time off was pretty good for me, even though I didn't intend to take quite so long getting internets again.

p.s. I have broadband now. o yeh 8-)

Umm.. what is new in my life? I've been back in Canberra for a few months and it's the last week of the first term of school here. I'm almost halfway through my degree.

I moved off campus this year to live with a bunch of musicians who I didn't know until the day I got here. There's four of us in this big house, and two of them graduated with degrees in music from the school that I attend.

They're a whole lot of fun, and it's pretty easy around here because none of us really care about keeping the place spotless. Frankly it totally looks like a student house, but it's really laid back and I have absolutely no regrets about moving off campus. It takes me roughly 3 minutes extra to get to classes, and I'm pretty much living right in the middle of the city.

I had some resolutions to do some pretty serious overhaul on my personal life this year, but my friends are keeping a polite distance and the idea of anything else is laughable considering my status as the invisible man until I get behind a piano at a concert or whatever.

I'm finding most things pretty superficial, and most people pretty uninspiring and uninteresting.

I think I am in a really good place in terms of my work. I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself. I have another concert in a few weeks and I'm going to roll out some big gun pieces that I have been writing. Frankly I'm just bored to hell with the idea of being so low-profile and hidden away.

I have been working on my concerto and it's going to get off the ground this year. I'm hoping to have a performance by the end of the year.

My other writing is going well but there's nothing I want to mention, frankly it's my business until I choose to put it out there (so stop prying, dear reader >: )

there's nothing else to really say. If you see me on AIM then say hi and I might respond.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Decoy Goat's Journal