Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Decoy Goat's Journal

Decoy Goat's Journal Statistics
View Decoy Goat's profile
Entries 29 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 9488
Replies Decoy Goat has made 236 comments [view last 20]
Comments 130 comments (4.48 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 28 props given to Decoy Goat [who be proppin]
Buddies 9 buddies
Relation You are not Decoy Goat's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal Entry [Viewing All Entries]
Sep 27, 2011 - 07:41 AM
view the most recent entries for all buddy journals
noep

dropping the ball guys

et tu, sass?

edit: I thought about this entry for over three years

Currently Playing: where did everybody go

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Apr 24, 2008 - 05:16 AM
OLYMPIC SPIRIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I currently live in Canberra, Australia and today my girlfriend and I went to see the olympic torch relay hoping for some kind of riot.

Here is a protester with a hilarious banner. Hilarious for a number of reasons.

There was a competition to see who could have the biggest Chinese flag.

Here is the actual torch carried by who I am assuming is somebody's grandmother.

Mostly we were just horrified at how disrespectful the Chinese teenagers were to the protesters, yelling "one China" and jeering at the Tibetan activists. Also they were yelling "your government sucks" to some protesters from Darfur and then "LERN ENGALISH" (ultra irony, battle of the ESLs) when they were trying to tell them about how the Chinese government is selling a genocidal regime machine guns.

wow I hate sport

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Oct 11, 2007 - 06:58 PM
TCNEFATCIOCD: nothing to see here
;(
typical crass and not and even funny attempt to cash in on current drama

One time I bought a cd, it turned out to be a double cd. I went back to the cd shop and gloveslapped the person behind the counter.

I think we can all learn something from this fable

Currently Playing: double cd compilations

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Sep 21, 2007 - 08:18 PM
re: concert hall censorship
FUCK YOU FAGGOT

hahahahhahahahahah

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

May 25, 2007 - 09:38 PM
user CP
WHAT THE HELL

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

May 8, 2007 - 08:16 AM
lol mutiny lol
BUCCANEER LOL
Thanks for maintaining the upkeep of this car for years. So now that I have taken it from you I can tell you how truly grateful I am that you looked after it so well and thought so fondly of me as you filled the petrol tank.

If anybody needs me I'll be crying into my beer in Tijuana.

Currently Playing: I don't know what you're talking about O:-)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Apr 15, 2007 - 06:54 PM
forum was given an infarction for this journal entry
rofl
Oh my god sometimes you guys are so lame.

IS IT 3 DEMERIT POINTS OR 5, I CAN'T AFFORD THIS. IF I LOSE MY INTERNET LICENSE HOW WILL I TAKE MY KIDS TO THE FORUM EVERY DAY?

OFFICER

Currently Playing: rofl

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [6] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Mar 28, 2007 - 05:51 AM
oh my god senorita preved made another post
http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/se...tml#post419219

I hope she doesn't stop am I right guys

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Dec 27, 2006 - 02:32 AM
A holiday message from the leader of the taciturn (non) posters league
hay what's going on lol

Currently Playing:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Nov 29, 2006 - 03:50 AM
I AM SLICING MY WRIST AS I TYPE THIS ONE-HANDED
writewritewrite
Well not really, I'm in the library. I came here to check my grades (i.e. don't feel special, GFF) and people frown upon that sort of behaviour. Actually I guess they don't as long as you do it quietly.

I'm back on the other side of the country and my inbox isn't full of "WHERE DID YOU GO FOR 9 DAYS? (possibly, I don't know exactly how long it has been... maybe longer?)" PMs.

Packing up and moving sucked, but I got a new apartment to go back to when I'm on that side of the country and throwing myself into another year of university-style torture.

The break is good for me I guess. One of my friends is in Korea so it's half-boring here. But I'm working on my piano concerto so again who cares and shut up.

Just wanted to stop in and provide some mental dissonance for those of you dumb enough to afflict yourselves with having me on your buddy list.

I trust your wife is well?

Yeah? That's great.

More news at... uhh... Well who knows~

Currently Playing: writewritewritewritewritewritewritewritewritewritewritewritewritewrite

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Nov 2, 2006 - 08:33 AM
Dear GFF:
LOL GET IT

that is all

Currently Playing: PACMAN LOOKS LIKE A PIE GRAPH LOL

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Oct 14, 2006 - 03:08 AM
IT IS DELICIOUS CAKE, YOU MUST NOT EAT IT... WAIT WHAT
*___*
As all of the chat dorks know I was just whining about how much I ate.

My neighbour bought a whole box of cake and I totally dealt with my problems in the way that a person growing up in a house full of women would.

I opened the fridge to try and take the edge off of the cane sugar festival that was the inside of my mouth, and found only vanilla coke.

The problem with old ladies loving you is that eventually you get diabetes by association.

Currently Playing: I CAN SEE FOREVER

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Sep 5, 2006 - 12:26 AM
who likes cute animals? (attempt #2) 56k DIAF
>:
I live in Canberra, the capital of Australia (Don't laugh, most people on the internet don't seem to know this place

even exists.)

There's a big mountain behind my house and I took some photos on said mountain to share with the internet.

yep

ok why not

LOL PARLIAMENT HOUSE. This place can be seen from everywhere here, and the place next to everywhere.

WHAT COULD THIS BE?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??

This one is vertical. Maybe that's more interesting?

Mountains and junk. Mountain to junk ratio: reasonable.

I don't remember what this is. If it's a picture of me in a skirt then you didn't see anything.

Same rules apply. Only this time call me.

the thumbnail looked impressive~

did somebody say MOAR?

This place is more wholesome than pancakes. It offends my senses.

something (probably)

BUZZING METROPOLIS. vague humming sound pisswater berg

We now interrupt this broadcast to bring you 'scenes from a bread label'

I don't even care anymore.

RSI comin'''''''''''''''''''''''

WHAT IS THAT IN THE DISTANCE?!??!?

Stealth Man takes a photo of the gravel whilst sneaking up on his photographic prey.

hay skip

grass tastes fantastic

poser

^_________________________________________________ ___^

Coming to a postcard near you soon.

These are some rainbow parakeets that I was hoping I could get a decent photo of. It kind of failed, but these things are like 80,000 for fifty cents around here. So I'll try harder next time.

Oh, you two again. Attention whores ~_~

Pose, darlings.

Ok that's all I have for now. That's the kind of place that I live in. Well, to be fair I live in a house, but that sort of stuff surrounds my house.

Currently Playing: chasing wildlife

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Aug 8, 2006 - 09:26 AM
dear SS:
shut UP
I'm still here.

I only just noticed your comment in my last entry about my return. I took a few months off I think and now I'm here and post only in a strict 'lurk and troll when necessitated' capacity.

For the music nerds: I have to give a lecture tomorrow on Schönberg's opus 29 suite. I think I'll just lecture on theoretical physics instead, because frankly the maths and related terms are far less complicated and seem to have more of a point. The glossaries in my research materials read like a game of academic pong; you look up one word and then have to look up the phrases and acronyms used to describe it. Rinse, repeat and then finally stab yourself because it's easier and less painful.

This will be a fun hour. I foresee much in the way of arguments when I shoot my mouth off about how much I hate it. 8-)

Everybody else:

Sorry if there are any drama yentas out there dumb enough to stumble into my journal who were hoping for more life details, but I don't feel like sharing currently and even if I did I'm sure it wouldn't be very interesting.

there's only 3 months left of the academic year >__>

Currently Playing: 15,000 mp3s on the list and nothing to listen to...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Jun 17, 2006 - 10:19 AM
things that could be interesting depending on how bored you are
punchpleas
No wait they're not interesting at all. I just haven't written a journal entry in ages and it's the only way I can bait some of the more shy members of my buddy list out in the open to say a few sentences and then disappear for several more weeks.

1) I had both of my exams yesterday. Raped them both with time to spare. Good grades comin' 8-)
2) I got offered a position in a linguistics degree.
3) I have some GREAT new gifs.
4) Mina is a cunt for making me read that whole Project Serpo website when I got curious as to what it was about when she mentioned it in that secret shame thread. I'm a total sucker for conspiracy stories, even if it is total bullshit. GREYS, ON MY FRONT LAWN ;_;
5) I'm going back to Perth for about a month as it's now the mid-semester break. New classes next semester. (and by that I mean more advanced level classes of the same classes I have now. What? adding a new integer to a name is exciting)

Who has questions? 8-)

Currently Playing: various musics (say, who here likes music?)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

May 15, 2006 - 11:05 AM
ALL POETS NEED TO BE PUNCHED
>:
This shit totally gets on my nerves.

I'm trying to find poetry to set to music, but I can't find anything that isn't about jesus, flowers and nature described in arcane language.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Currently Playing: probably a vocalise

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

May 14, 2006 - 01:06 AM
board suggestion
shake fist
I think maybe it would be nice if some posts in The Sewers could be left alone to carry on in whatever retarded fashion they take for a while.

There's like maybe one new post a week in there that survives, and everything else is destroyed by one of the 800,000 over-zealous Supermods with nothing better to do than bark at a relatively new poster for having the audacity to try and make this place momentarily more interesting.

The board has been moving really slowly lately and I think it's because people can't get a post out without being moderated or member-moderated by other dickheads who can't for the life of them comprehend any reason let a slightly played out joke from somewhere else on the internet continue for our own amusement.

The humour police are working overtime. And if something is slightly old, it gets shit thrown at it and then closed. We get it, you're trendy. You know last week's fads and can be too cynical to enjoy them now. But do you really think that it should happen at the expense of fun?

Way to choke the life out of everything, jerks -__-

Who cares if we've been through these posts 64 times before. At least we'll be having some form of messageboard conversation about it rather than appearing from separate crabholes to dissect the monthly new post.

Currently Playing: oprah

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [6] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

May 10, 2006 - 10:59 AM
google adsense: cheap prices on washing machines
spin cycle
thank you, zombiewasher.gif <3

And also to my other entries about washing machines and dishwashers.

Come and get your whitegoods cheap in Decoy Goat's Journal

Currently Playing: with the microwave

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

May 7, 2006 - 10:30 AM
internet eyes (view life through mine, current and past day pastiche)
ambivalent
It's 1am and I can't do this like I used to.

Today I went with my housemates to a granny party to schmooze and eat cake. To be fair, they schmoozed and I ate cake.

I spent $5 and got more salad ingredients at the market than I can possibly use before they evolve into some sort of horrific fridge destroying organisms.

They're still joking about granny handjobs in the living room, and their senses of humour are horrific and unbelievably distasteful and I couldn't possibly be in a better place <3

The tv is yapping at me about a mining disaster and rescue that is rivalling terrorist attacks and Princess Di's funeral in terms of airtime. Those poor bastards are going to have to come out of the hole they're stuck in and deal with A Current Affair and every other crooked news programme asking them questions about survival while inspirational music plays. They've been stuck in a hole for two weeks, and they've somehow been elevated to the status of heros. One of the older 'reputable' nosey reporters died at the site, and now there are montages of memorable events from his career played between cheesy graphics showing the miner's route of escape.

Soon I'm going to bed, because I have to be out of bed in time for the highly stressful 3pm class start~

I think I'll leave it at that.

Currently Playing: at dangerous games

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

May 6, 2006 - 10:03 AM
ok there goes another week
fucking hell

If my life continues at this pace I'll be sixty by next week. It's like one of those really bad sci-fi episodes where the rest of the world exists in a different time dimension, but with fewer orchestral power chords and better personal hygiene.

Tonight I saw my second Mozart's Requiem performance <3

The soprano was awesome, the conductor made some terrible decisions about tempi from the score and I shook my fist angrily during sections that were taken too fast for us to fully appreciate the fantasticness that is the music.

Umm what else? Nothing I hear myself say, internally that is.

Anybody else notice how my journal entries are exactly the same shit over and over again?

just like kuru kuru sushi, it's always the same angst dish that comes back again and again.

I'm sick of hearing myself talk about it. So I don't think I will anymore.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Apr 28, 2006 - 11:30 AM
Everybody should read Furby's journal!
...and know the horror that I do now.

Made you look! 8-)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Apr 22, 2006 - 10:44 AM
god I hate racists
oh ho ho
ok just proving a point

dork magnet alert

Now I'll just sit back and watch as the view count ROCKETS INTO THE SKY LIKE SOME SORT OF SKY...ROCKET

Currently Playing: got u sucka 8-)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Apr 14, 2006 - 11:20 AM
I think I may have done something terrible.
ALSO GONK
I just accidentally gave props to a post in Alice's journal about that song "my humps" by the black eyed peas.

I want that song to die of aids in a housefire and now I can't take back my support for the post.

Not having safety protocol in place for the props feature is dangerous business. Somebody really should look into that.

Currently Playing: gonk

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Apr 13, 2006 - 11:27 PM
I like how my most successful thread is about a dishwasher
54321 closed

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Apr 13, 2006 - 12:14 PM
re: the sewers (AKA fuck ya'll, y'all)
Mr X: eh, somebody's gotta hate you
dEATh by SKILLet: yes well it would be nice if it wasn't a supermod
dEATh by SKILLet: who do I need to sleep with to keep my threads open

dear gff: go eat a dick

<3 dg

Currently Playing: stfu

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Apr 12, 2006 - 03:24 AM
drugs bandwagon
SHUTUP

...lol

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 bickers)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Apr 10, 2006 - 08:56 AM
another gif from the washing machine section of my collection
-
Seeing how I got positive feedback on the last one, I thought I'd share another similarly-themed gif with you all.

Ladies (haha yeah right) and gentlemen, I give you 'Zombiewasher':

Gifs have a special place in my heart (and in a folder on my computer).

Currently Playing: spin cycle

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Apr 6, 2006 - 10:58 AM
generic regular entry
asdf
1) I'm frustrated.
2) here's a gif:

None of this matters, but I felt like bashing my head up against the wall and it's 2am.

Please go about your business like nothing happened. God knows it didn't here.

Currently Playing: shutup

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 31, 2006 - 06:12 AM
afk brb in 3 months
Hi.

I just thought I'd say that since it has been a while.

Let's see... I haven't posted here in that long and for a while before when the board was down so I imagine that for a lot of us haven't spoken in many months.

It doesn't really feel like that long since I have been so busy with school work and trying to get my act together offline.

I think the time off was pretty good for me, even though I didn't intend to take quite so long getting internets again.

p.s. I have broadband now. o yeh 8-)

Umm.. what is new in my life? I've been back in Canberra for a few months and it's the last week of the first term of school here. I'm almost halfway through my degree.

I moved off campus this year to live with a bunch of musicians who I didn't know until the day I got here. There's four of us in this big house, and two of them graduated with degrees in music from the school that I attend.

They're a whole lot of fun, and it's pretty easy around here because none of us really care about keeping the place spotless. Frankly it totally looks like a student house, but it's really laid back and I have absolutely no regrets about moving off campus. It takes me roughly 3 minutes extra to get to classes, and I'm pretty much living right in the middle of the city.

I had some resolutions to do some pretty serious overhaul on my personal life this year, but my friends are keeping a polite distance and the idea of anything else is laughable considering my status as the invisible man until I get behind a piano at a concert or whatever.

I'm finding most things pretty superficial, and most people pretty uninspiring and uninteresting.

I think I am in a really good place in terms of my work. I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself. I have another concert in a few weeks and I'm going to roll out some big gun pieces that I have been writing. Frankly I'm just bored to hell with the idea of being so low-profile and hidden away.

I have been working on my concerto and it's going to get off the ground this year. I'm hoping to have a performance by the end of the year.

My other writing is going well but there's nothing I want to mention, frankly it's my business until I choose to put it out there (so stop prying, dear reader >: )

there's nothing else to really say. If you see me on AIM then say hi and I might respond.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Decoy Goat's Journal