Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Slash's Journal

Journal Banner

Slash's Journal Statistics
View Slash's profile
Entries 98 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 31740
Replies Slash has made 874 comments [view stats]
Comments 284 comments (2.9 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 29 props given to Slash [who be proppin?]
Buddies 13 buddies
Relation You are not Slash's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Sep 16, 2010 - 01:10 AM
Wow...been a while eh CamingForce?
So its been over a year since I last posted here, damn!

So lets see...what to talk about.

Okay, so I wound up graduating from college. I know have an Associates of Applied Science aka I have an Associates in Graphic Design.

I thought my portfolio was pretty cool...I guess.

http://www.michaelyudesign.com. Portfolio is under the resume area.

I guess now its time to look into where to go afterwards. Looking at Digipen, AI:SF, AI:LA and AI:Seattle.

I've gotten a lot more into competitive gaming, focusing mostly on fighters. Been able to apply my design skills to it since I'm now working on broadcasting the actual footage.

And My g/f and I are going on 1.5 years so I'm extremely happy about that.

So if you guys want to know what I do and everything...here are links...

My Photography

http://slash5150.smugmug.com

My Videos

http://youtube.com/slash5150

My Not business site

http://www.slash5150.com

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #98]

Sep 14, 2009 - 07:11 PM
Patrick Swayze...dead
I guess Patrick Swayze has passed away. Thats what the AP reports his publicist has said.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #97]

Jun 15, 2009 - 03:46 PM
Did I miss something...?
Okay, FF7 is good. But did I miss something because it seems like there are A LOT of people replaying it now.

Or is it just "OMFG It's on the PSN store and I must download and play" syndrome.

Currently Playing: NOT FF7

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #96]

May 5, 2009 - 11:18 PM
I have a question.
So who here else agrees that by giving someone an engagement ring, its a conditional gift?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #95]

Apr 26, 2009 - 07:04 PM
Rockin Beatboxer
YouTube Video

This kid is just totally awesome, and he's only 18!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #94]

Apr 2, 2009 - 08:04 PM
The Wolverine Movie...
Somehow, I feel as though this is a really EARLY draft. And thats not because of the half-finished special effects.

Now you guys tell me because this isn't my field yet, but if you're going to score a movie, doesn't it take a pretty long time to be able to do it? At least a few months to mix audio and all that, I would guess.

The fact that what..75% of the orchestral score in the movie was the same exact music used in the transformers movie, tells me that this could be a "fake" idea from a really early draft.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #93]

Mar 23, 2009 - 11:02 PM
I went to Best Buy...
and apparently their display 360...

had the RROD

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #92]

Mar 21, 2009 - 02:30 AM
Cooking With Slash...
Okay, so I decided to actually make another cooking entry. So I was using stumbleupon and this pasta pie thing came up. I looked it over and didn’t like it fully and wanted to add my own twist so I decided to add cheese in.
So I kinda spaced taking photos along the way…at least lots of photos but I’m sure ya’ll will survive.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Cheese Filling
15 oz. of Ricotta Cheese
4 oz. Parmesan Cheese
8 oz of Mozzarella Cheese
3 eggs
1 Teaspoon of ground Nutmeg

Combine Cheeses and eggs. After well mixed add ground nutmeg. Set aside or refrigerate or whatever.

Sauce
I wanted to skimp on the sauce and instead of using a bunch of crushed tomatoes I used…
a pound of ground beef,
a jar of Emril’s Traditional Pasta Sauce
one 14 oz. can of crushed tomatoes
3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
Brown ground beef

and then add crushed tomatoes, sauce and garlic.

Let it cook.

Pasta Part

For the Pasta I took two boxes of rigatoni (16 oz. per box) and let that cook up till it was reasonably cooked. I didn’t want it fully cooked but I wanted it to still be firm.
Once its cooked, I let it strain and then took a 9inch spring form pan and greased the thing with butter

Once its greased, I tried placing some of the sauce on the bottom…

… which I might actually regret that Idea as it made the next steps hard.

After that I started lining up rigatoni around the pan, each piece standing on end

Then came the hard part of having to fill each one with cheese. First thing I did was use a Ziploc bag and cut a corner and started filling it like so…

After that I remembered that there was one of those dessert decorator things
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ZbhdqPtbz0.../415-854_m.jpg

and that made my life so much easier!

And after you fill the pastas, top it with another ounce of parmesan cheese.
Then make a nice thin layer of sauce on top of the pastas and put it in the oven

Let it cook for 15 minutes or so and then take it out and top it with a nice helping of mozzarella cheese then put it back in for another 20 – 30 minutes (at least I did cause I wanted the cheese to cook nicely) After that pull it out and let it cool for 15 minutes, remove the pan and then voila

Death by Cheese!

It tasted damn good too.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #91]

Mar 17, 2009 - 12:51 AM
Yeah...I apparently have a workspace or something...or some clutter fest.
Response to: Post your desk/workspace. (56k?) by UltimaIchijouji

Server case...my old computer before I got fed up with it.

New comp. Pretty beefy storage, like..close to 3 TB's

[/IMG]

22" WS monitor with a friendly 19 incher and my DSLR

17" UB MBP and 17inch HP Laptop. Two External HDD's, one for Time Machine, the other for backup

40" HDTV. 17HP now hooked up, at least after it gets cleaned. Used for gaming.

Sorry bout the shitty cell cam pics, I'm busy studying for finals...can anyone guess what I'm studying?

Currently Playing: A Static Lullaby - Toxic

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #90]

Mar 4, 2009 - 12:35 AM
Whats that Domo-kun? I have a package?
So I've been totally non existant and hammered with school but apparently Domo-kun let me know I have a package

Hmm...what could be in the box?

Domo-kun inspects package...

Apparently Domo-kun carries around a knife everywhere...

cutting the box...

Domo-kun uses strength to pull the package from its confines.

Well hello there...(Domo-kun tried to eat it thinking it was a tv but I had to stop him...)

shinny....

So yes. I ordered a new Macbook Pro and I gotta say. Its REALLY nice and I'm enjoying it so far. The 8 hours of battery life it pretty sweet too.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #89]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Slash's Journal