Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Acro-nym's Journal

Acro-nym's Journal Statistics
View Acro-nym's profile
Entries 215 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (0.93% of total)
Views 62184
Replies Acro-nym has made 720 comments [view stats]
Comments 751 comments (3.49 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 37 props given to Acro-nym [who be proppin?]
Buddies 13 buddies
Relation You are not Acro-nym's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Mar 20, 2006 - 05:47 PM
Senses
I've often wonderd if thought could be considered a sense. Every creature has thought, just like every creature has the five senses. Each sense supposedly helps us interpret the world around us. Is it hot or cold? Is it red or blue? How does it taste? Thought helps us interpret the world around us, allowing us to determine what we should do. Of course, an argument can be made that maybe thought is simply and ultra-sense, one that operates off all the other senses. If we spot something in the distance, but can't see it clearly, we tend to try to figure out what it is. That requires thought, but the thought was activated by the action of seeing, which only works via the use of one of the senses. So what is thought? Is it a sense? Is it beyond a sense?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 plards)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Mar 19, 2006 - 12:05 PM
News
????
I've expressed my problems with the media in the past. But, seeing as how the old Chocojournals are gone, I felt I should do so again, mainly because I have new problems.

The media has a tendency to report things that are of little consequence. I happened to wander downstairs while the news was on yesterday and I began watching. One story was about a rapist who was later caught. Another was about a car wreck that had backed up traffic earlier in the day, but had been cleaned up long before the broadcast. At that point, I became frustrated and left the room. Why tell us things that have already been resolved? Why not report something that we really need to know? I don't need to know that there was a rapist who was caught shortly after he committed the crime, nor that he hadn't been put on the registered sex-offenders list because the judge didn't think the guy'd be a problem. Sure, just defeat optimism at every turn.

There is very little hope in the media. All we ever hear are about are scandals, problems in the government, crimes committed during the day, death, destruction, and violence. Why can't there be at least one story, preferably placed at the end of the broadcast so that said broadcast can end on a positive note, that tells something good, something inspiring? Is it that there aren't any stories of that caliber? Surely not. They could start by telling us how many insurgents in Iraq have been killed (rough estimate) instead of just telling us that five American soldiers lost their lives. It's weighted towards the bad! I just don't get it. Why must they continue to try to make people more disparaging and more paranoid? It makes no sense to me...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 plards)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 18, 2006 - 09:05 PM
Women
Women rarely show their true selves. I don't mean this as some kind of personality reference, but more of a physical one. They hide their faces behind make-up. Some wear push-up bras. Some dye their hair so that it'll be a different color.

Make-up hides the true face of a person. I mean, some women wear enough make-up that when they take it off they look different enough to not be as attractive. Men (usually) don't wear make-up. We show people what our true face is.

Push-up bras are silly. Think about it. At the end of the day, do they really do anything? Perhaps. More importantly, though, they deceive men into believing that that is how they really are, when in fact they aren't that gravity-defying or that plump (in most cases). This is hard to compare to men because no one in their right mind would want to use their testicles as cleavage.

Hair-dying is weird, especially with a hair color that isn't natural, like pink. I understand it when people dye their hair to cover up changing hair color. This helps people stay as close to the same as possible. It's like contacts instead of glasses. It saves time of people asking something like "Is your hair changing color?" or "What's with the gray?" But some women dye their hair simply to try something different. A guy who didn't know the person before the hair-dye might like brunettes and ask the lady out on a date. Then, after the relationship grows, he finds out that she's really blond. So, he finds himself having to adapt to this natural state of things. His mind is almost forcing him to like the unnatural woman better. It seems wrong.

So what is all of this about? Is it some attempt to defy God and his design? Are women simply trying to manipulate men into liking them? I don't understand. Maybe I never will...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 plards)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Acro-nym's Journal