Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal

Journal Banner
Wow. Another Chocojournal.

Chaotic's Journal Statistics
View Chaotic's profile
Entries 161 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 61711
Replies Chaotic has made 696 comments [view stats]
Comments 547 comments (3.4 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 92 props given to Chaotic [who be proppin?]
Buddies 17 buddies
Relation You are not Chaotic's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Sep 8, 2008 - 12:44 AM
Oh god [Another YouTube Entry]
So I was browsing GoNintendo and stuff, just seein' what's new, right?

I came across this "news" report containing a skit from that IFC show "The Whitest Kids U Know".

I'll style it like they did as well:

Watch this:

YouTube Video

Then see what someone actually did:

:gonk::

Ugh, you better know someone named Rick then.

Original Post: Here

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #131]

Sep 4, 2008 - 12:41 PM
Stupid first days
So classes started for college again. In my sophomore year now and I'm now a Journalism major.

So far, the day has been pretty damn crazy...

First class of the day, Feature Writing, was at Kean University's East Campus. The campus located across the street from the main campus and houses a good majority of the athletic events held at the school... Most of the outdoor ones at least.

Our teacher was later, and many people got confused about where they were supposed to go today. Originally we were supposed to have it in a different building, but midway through Summer, they changed the location and screwed me over.

I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE ALL MY CLASSES IN THE SAME BUILDING.

It was alright. Our professor was a new teacher at the school and was just as lost as we were. She's hoping to change our room to a computer lab in the building where it originally was.

So, I decided to park my car on East Campus for my first class and then move it when I would head back to the main campus.

What a bad idea that was.

Kean University is notorious for not having ANY parking at all. So go figure, I wouldn't be able to find a damn thing... For 15 minutes. So I just tried hitting up all the parking lots in the school. Not fun. But I did manage to get a really good spot when I did get one.

As a result, I was naturally late for my Persuasive Writing class... Or so I thought.

Go figure, that the class goes into the wrong room, as well as our professor not knowing where we were. When I got there, the class was making its way over to the assigned room. Lucky me, I just slipped in and didn't get noticed at all.

I'm currently on break right now and I have a Public Speaking class in about 20 minutes.

Not really looking forward to it at all.

At 4:30, I got work and I'm pretty much there during a dead time of the week, so that's more time to relax for me.

I'll probably hit up another arcade in the area afterwards. I only got one day of class until I'm off for another three... Plus, I wish I could honestly take a nap. ;_;

This is what I get for sleeping at 4, and needing to wake up at 8:30, huh?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #130]

Sep 1, 2008 - 06:45 PM
Part Time Job Get!
Whoo! So I finally nabbed a part time job.

Got a job at the arcade in the mall near me. Get paid 8 bux an hour, I only work four days a week (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday), and most of it is just lazy work since school is starting and stuff.

Finally, income for me and more game purchases.

Response entries:
God damn businesses. by Chaotic

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (16 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #129]

Aug 21, 2008 - 05:45 PM
Best Viral Marketing. Ever
http://kotaku.com/5040128/yes-tiger-...-walk-on-water

Not a YouTube video, so I'm linking to the page I found it on Kotaku.

I <3 this video.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [6] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #128]

Aug 12, 2008 - 02:10 PM
The most ridiculous fight scene you'll ever see.
YouTube Video

With more shirtless men, yelling, and women with a broken arm than you'll ever need!

In the props thread also, but this was too good not to immortalize in my journal.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #127]

Aug 3, 2008 - 09:52 AM
FREE 360 GET!
Response to: I officially love my family. by Chaotic

Since it was my last entry, I mentioned that my cousin was giving me a free 360.

He finally dropped by and gave it to me today.

Nice selection he gave me as well.

- The 360 itself (20 gigs)
- Two wired and one wireless controllers.
- Lots of AV cables. [1 for HDTVs, 1 for projectors/HDTVs, 1 for SDTVs] <_<
- Two Headsets
- The Elder Scrolls - Oblivion (Collectors Edition)
- Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis
- Perfect Dark Zero
- KOTOR II (XBOX)
- Guitar Hero II (w/ Guitar)

Just turned it on, he wiped the whole hard drive. Looks like I gotta drag it downstairs to recover my account.

I'll be PMing a couple of people that I wanna add to my buddy list.

Can't wait to play this later.

[Update @ 11:52 AM EST] Well, everything is working smoothly. The only problem is, I can't hook it up to XBOX Live.

When I run the Connection Test, I pass everything up until the point I reach XBOX Live. The moment I hit that... *BOOM*

Failure.

Perhaps just for the sake of getting my account later, I'll just bring my HDD over to my friend's house. Recover it, and then just play the games I got. Probably Oblivion tonight since I've been meaning to indulge in that game for the longest time.

I don't have enough to get SCIV at the moment, so that's not an option.

Update @ 9:57 PM Well fuck that. I bought Soul Calibur IV.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #126]

Jul 26, 2008 - 03:31 PM
I officially love my family.
XD

So I was talking to my cousin who owns all the next gen consoles, he's been a Sony Fanboy and will always be one, so that leaves his 360 left to collect dust. I was talking to him about how much he would sell it to me for.

He mentioned it was a Core system that was purchased around release day those many years ago, he was worried about selling it to someone and then the possibility of it dying soon after. He doesn't think that Gamestop would give him enough back to justify how much he bought it for.

So what did he decide to do?

Give it to me free, that's what. A couple of controllers, couple of games. WORKS FOR ME, DAMMIT. I could put my fund on hold, I'll save up for the possibility that it will die and when the time is right, I'll just go and buy one when the RROD plague me so.

Not a bad deal if I say so myself.

God, I love having other gamers in the family.

Response entries:
FREE 360 GET! by Chaotic

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #125]

Jul 26, 2008 - 01:16 AM
ITE: Chaotic needs help finding a picture...
... For Rubinelle's 12th Battalion.

That emblem from Advanced Wars: Days of Ruin.

Reference:

I want to slap that emblem on a shirt, so that why I need it. o_o

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #124]

Jul 24, 2008 - 12:32 AM
POKEMON COMBAT. WHOO.
YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #123]

Jul 16, 2008 - 06:45 PM
I wanna make this my sig. Can we make an exception on the limit?

I just don't want another infraction involving my sig. ;_;

Response entries:
I Wanna Make This My Finishing Move. Can We Make An Exception On The Limit Break? by Misogynyst Gynecologist
I wanna make this my sig. It's a little tall, can we make an exception on the limit? by K_ Takahashi

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #122]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal