Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal

Journal Banner
Wow. Another Chocojournal.

Chaotic's Journal Statistics
View Chaotic's profile
Entries 161 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 61697
Replies Chaotic has made 696 comments [view stats]
Comments 547 comments (3.4 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 92 props given to Chaotic [who be proppin?]
Buddies 17 buddies
Relation You are not Chaotic's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Dec 4, 2008 - 10:07 PM
Music Meme Go~!!
Here are the instructions:
1. Open up the music player on your computer (or mp3 player).
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the “shuffle” button.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. No skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It’s time for total musical honesty.

1. Charles Martinet, Masahiro Sakurai - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Cutscenes & Bonus Audio Gamerip - King Dedede's Timed Badges
2. David Scully, Dex Manley, Mike McAuliffe - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Cutscenes & Bonus Audio Gamerip - Star Fox Radio Conversations - Lylat Cruise - Wolf #5
3. Trenthian - Blood on the Asphalt - Guile's Mile Long Dong (Guile Stage)
4. B5 - High School Musical - Get'cha Head in the Game
5. Kazumi Totaka - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Gamerip - Opening Theme (Wii Sports)
6. Yggdra Union - Yggdra Union Soundtrack - Onward, Commanders!
7. Yusuke Takahama - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Gamerip - Vs. Ridley
8. Dougal and Gammer - Bonkers 14: Hardcore Strikes Back: Disc 4 - Ready for War
9. Koji Kondo - Super Mario 64 OST - Dire, Dire Docks
10 . Kitsune2 - Mungyodance 3 - Brother Madonna

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #141]

Nov 14, 2008 - 12:21 AM
So I just found out I have a Chipotle and a Jamba Juice in my area...
Both next to each other and it's a good 15 minute drive away from my place.

Hell yeah.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #140]

Nov 10, 2008 - 07:25 PM
The most ridiculous thing you'll probably read all day
Quote:
Teen's 'Fantastic' new name 'Super' long

GLASTONBURY, England, Nov. 3 (UPI) -- A British 19-year-old has officially changed his name to "Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine Hulk And The Flash Combined."

The Glastonbury, England, teenager -- originally named George Garratt -- said his new name, which is thought to be the world's longest, has so outraged his grandmother that she is no longer speaking to him, The Telegraph reported Monday.

The teen said he used an online service to officially change his name for a $20 fee.

"I wanted to be unique," Captain Fantastic said of his name choice. "I decided upon a theme of superheroes."
Link

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #139]

Nov 6, 2008 - 11:34 AM
SCREW THE PRESIDENCY. OBAMA IS THE SUN GODDESS

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [6] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #138]

Oct 30, 2008 - 03:37 PM
Well this just sucks. I can't vote!
So the biggest election ever is about to happen in a couple days.

And I just found out I'm not a registered voter.

Kinda blows.

My cousin works for the state... Back in March, she was running for freeholder of our county. Needed a couple of signatures from the family to help her out. She told me that you needed to be a registered voter to sign. I had the form that I never completed and she said that I could fill it out and sign the petition that she needed for the position.

So until yesterday, I thought I was registered to vote... Up until the sample ballots came in the mail and I was the only one out of my family that didn't get one. Being concerned, I e-mailed my cousin and she said that she had submitted the form and just to make sure I should call the county clerks office to inquire about my position.

Called about an hour ago, and shazam! Not registered! Even, the lady helping me out on the other line felt sorry for me considering how big this election is.

She told me that I could plead my case to a judge, but I think it's a bit extreme. Hopefully my cousin could get back to me as soon as she can.

Ugh...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #136]

Oct 18, 2008 - 05:30 AM
Awesome flash is awesome.
Legend of Miyamoto

Pretty awesome Nintendo related flash. Just watch it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #135]

Sep 20, 2008 - 12:28 AM
Oprah is fighting against 9000 penises
YouTube Video

o 4chan u~

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #134]

Sep 13, 2008 - 05:57 PM
God damn businesses.
Response to: Part Time Job Get! by Chaotic

Yeah, that part time job I got the other week? Just got laid off because some people from the same arcade in another location are transferring over to where I was working. Because seniority rules over the schedule, they can't fit me into the new schedule. I didn't even work there two weeks.

Plus the arcade is kind of dead right now anyway, they said they would re-hire me during the winter season when the mall gets buys again anyway.

Not really that upset, but it does kind of suck. At least I have more time to focus on school now.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #133]

Sep 13, 2008 - 03:33 AM
Stupidest Criminal Ever.
This is just full of epic fail. The Kotaku description will be sufficient.

Quote:
Sad story. In 2007, Russell Bramlage killed his parents, Dr. Terry Bramlage and Lynda Bramlage, after they confronted him when he stole two cheques from them. Shot them both in the back, with a shotgun, in cold blood. Three days after the murders, seemingly without a care in the world, he cashed one of the cheques in and bought...an original Xbox. Bramlage was later arrested by police, and pleaded guilty to murder charges, for which he'll face up to 20 years in prison without parole.
News Story:Source

Has someone made a huge gonk face yet?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #132]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal