Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal

Journal Banner
Wow. Another Chocojournal.

Chaotic's Journal Statistics
View Chaotic's profile
Entries 161 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 61699
Replies Chaotic has made 696 comments [view stats]
Comments 547 comments (3.4 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 92 props given to Chaotic [who be proppin?]
Buddies 17 buddies
Relation You are not Chaotic's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Aug 1, 2007 - 01:12 AM
Whoo.
New journal banner.

Bowser is a gangsta.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #51]

Jul 31, 2007 - 08:31 PM
Picross DS
= No get yet.

I've been specifically aiming to buy it at Target since I have a gift card to buy it, but apparently they haven't received it yet. They don't even have Super Mario Strikers Charged in yet. If that doesn't tell you that it's late, then I don't know what does.

I'm pissed off since I REALLY wanna play this game. T_T

Ugh, let's hope they have it tomorrow. I'm probably gonna hit up the gym or something. I need to get my sleeping pattern back on track also. I've probably gotten two 2-hour naps in today since I didn't really sleep all night because of a prior 5 hour nap. T_T

I'm tired as hell. T_T

Chaotic's "Holy Crap, I need a New DS" Fund
Currently: $20 [subject to change in a couple hours since my aunt paid me and my brother for babysitting my cousin.]
Remaining: $100

Just for the record... I'm just hoping to get enough before I go off to college. My parents don't want me bringing my Wii or PS2 to college, so my DS is my last resort.

Response entries:
NIGGA IS YOU FOR REAL? by Paco

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #50]

Jul 29, 2007 - 02:22 AM
Whoo.
Today (rather yesterday, since it's now 3:11 am EST) was a pretty good day. My friend had her graduation party. Being a good best friend, I obviously went and enjoyed myself.

Who would've known that elimination volleyball would be so intense?

Anyway, food was good. Bonfire was fun.

I can't believe I lost in the Smash Bros. Tourney. T_T

I got knocked out in the 2nd Round by another friend who was there who used Marth. T_T Ugh, it was so close too. I use Falco, btw.

My day was fun. I suck at going into description.

The "Holy Shit, Chaotic needs a new DS" Fund
Currently: $20
Remaining: $100

I got a coupon for Target that gives me $10 off any $100 or more purchase. Would help big time in getting a DS. T_T

Currently Playing: Hairspray Soundtrack - Nikki Blonsky - Good Morning, Baltimore

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #49]

Jul 26, 2007 - 02:11 AM
Gah.
Holy shit. I need a new DS.

It's starting to bother me on how many things are wrong with my DS right now. My L-Button is broken, my screen fizzes out if I open it to the normal length before it clicks back...

Ugh. T_T

That means, I have to get a new DS... This would be my third one.

Holy shit, Chaotic Needs A New DS Savings
So far: $5
Only: $125 left.

T_T

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #48]

Jul 24, 2007 - 02:48 PM
Let's talk about Pokeymans.
Survey Time!!

And heeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeeee are the questions!:

1) What was your first Pokemon game?

2) Can you remember who your starter was? If so, who?

3) Did you ever complete the PokéDex in any games? Which one(s)?

4) Did you watch the Pokemon anime? Who was your favorite character?

5) Do you still watch the anime?

6) What's your favorite Pokemon type? Explain.

7) Who's your favorite Pokemon? Explain.

8) Which Pokemon do you dislike the most? Explain.

9) Which is your favorite region? Explain.

10) Which is your favorite Pokemon series? (ie, Kanto 1-151, Jhoto 152-251, Hoenn 252-358, others)? Explain.

11) Can you say a series PokéDex, without a reference, in order?

12) Do you know all the type advantages, disadvantages and all the super-effective moves for each type?

13) Did you prefer Pokemon before the new ones, or after?

14) Have you got an Original Character who is a trainer?

15) Have you ever written a fanfiction story about Pokemon?

16) Was the OC based on yourself?

17) Who is your favorite gym leader?

18) What about Elite Four trainer?

19) If you lived in the Pokemon world, who would you starter be?

20) Which city would you live in before you started your journey? Why?

21) Would you travel just in the one region, or spread to other places?

22) Would you train just one type, or different ones?

23) What kind of Poke-Person would you be? Trainer? Breeder? Gym leader?

24) Would you collect gym badges? Or keep Pokemon as pets?

25) Who is your ultimate two-on-two team? Explain.

And here are my answers!:

1) What was your first Pokemon game?
Red.

2) Can you remember who your starter was? If so, who?
Charmander. I was always a Fire-type enthusiast.

3) Did you ever complete the PokéDex in any games? Which one(s)?
Nope. I never really had the motivation to do so. In Diamond, i'm getting closer.

4) Did you watch the Pokemon anime? Who was your favorite character
Oh gawd. Yes, I did. Religiously when I was little, I might add. I guess I would have to say Brock.

5) Do you still watch the anime?
I don't watch it as religiously as I used to, but I just watch it whenever nothing else is on.

6) What's your favorite Pokemon type? Explain.
Fire. They're just cool like that.

7) Who's your favorite Pokemon? Explain.
Lucario. He's just too badass. And he's one of the few Pokemon that could actually talk.

8) Which Pokemon do you dislike the most? Explain.
Geodude. Seriously, get the fuck away from me, and why the hell are you a female?

9) Which is your favorite region? Explain.
Johto. You have a Dragon-Type Gym Leader. Can your adventure get any harder than that?

10) Which is your favorite Pokemon series? (ie, Kanto 1-151, Jhoto 152-251, Hoenn 252-358, others)? Explain.
If I was forced to choose, I'd say the Kanto series. Most of my team consist of Pokemon from there.

11) Can you say a series PokéDex, without a reference, in order?
Ugh, despite how much knowledge I have of Pokemon, I can't actually say the Pokedex in order. I could do the PokeRap if you want.

12) Do you know all the type advantages, disadvantages and all the super-effective moves for each type?
What kind of trainer would I be if I didn't?

13) Did you prefer Pokemon before the new ones, or after?
I have no preference. There's a lot of cool looking Pokemon in the 4th Gen.

14) Have you got an Original Character who is a trainer?
Yeah. <_<

15) Have you ever written a fanfiction story about Pokemon?
Working on it.

16) Was the OC based on yourself?
Somewhat.

17) Who is your favorite gym leader?
Hm... Brawly. :P

18) What about Elite Four trainer?
Lance, bitches.

19) If you lived in the Pokemon world, who would you starter be?
Charmander. Once he evolves, HE CAN FLY ME PLACES. What can your Bulbasaur do? Cut? Ha!

20) Which city would you live in before you started your journey? Why?
Verdanturf? That's where my fanfic starts off... You have a Battle Tent and you have a direct path to the first Gym in Hoenn.

21) Would you travel just in the one region, or spread to other places?
Other places. Why wouldn't I?

22) Would you train just one type, or different ones?
Different. I'd get my ass kicked if I didn't. Do I wanna end up like a gym leader?

23) What kind of Poke-Person would you be? Trainer? Breeder? Gym leader?
I dunno. In my story, I haven't really decided on that yet.

24) Would you collect gym badges? Or keep Pokemon as pets?
Both actually. If they're mine, they're family also.

25) Who is your ultimate two-on-two team? Explain.
At the moment, my Dragonite and my Vaporeon. Kick ass annoyance.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #47]

Jul 23, 2007 - 05:36 PM
Whoo. Another gaming rant. Go me.
Decided to splurge a little on playing In The Groove 2 at the mall. After playing a couple of r21 songs, I decided to see if I could score big on some of the Hard ranked songs while other people were there trying to do the same thing. This one guy kept struggling with Greats all day and his luck really wasn't changing at all.

So anyway...

1st Stage: Mellow
Love this song to death, I've never done a run-through of the damn song without at least getting one great on it. I finally managed to get a *** on the damn song with a 99.25%

Ugh, yes, only #3. Apparently our top score belongs to the dude who randomly comes once a month, plays through all the hard songs then leaves.

He got a 99.89%. What that hell...

2nd Stage: Disconnected ~Hyper

No screenie for this one. I think I was too much in shock to realize that I got one Way Off when I was playing. There were two other DDRers watching me play. None of us saw when I got the Way Off because it never flashed itself on screen. I figured I broke it when I was on that, "The number you have reached *beep* *beep* *beep* has been disconnected." part. I think I got a 98.99%. I can't recall, but it would've been my second *** on Hard ever. T_T

Boy am I pissed.

Final Stage: Determinator

I already had the high score for this song with a 96.XX%, but I wanted to see if I could expand on it. When I was playing, I could've sword I got a great somewhere along the way, but apparently I didn't.

Whoo for me! This score seems secure for the time being.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #46]

Jul 8, 2007 - 05:48 PM
Holy Shi-! Journal Update!
I don't really have much to say.

Been playing Etrian Odyssey, Pokemon Diamond (I still can't decide on a final team yet. T_T), Pokemon Battle Revolution, Mario Party 8 against a bunch of people, and I suppose I should get started on Windwaker before Phantom Hourglass is released.

Did I mention being jobless sucks?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #45]

Jun 4, 2007 - 06:43 PM
2BA MASTER
Pokemon masta!

I've been listening to that CD WAY too much lately...

Anyway... Still nothing different from my end over here. Playing Pokemon like a crack addiction, still trying to find a stable team. I've only decided on three so far...

Lucario (Rukario) [M] - Level 83
Luxray (Rentoraa) [M] - Level 79
Arcanine () [M] - Level 48

Everything else is still up for debate. T_T I need a good flying Pokemon... Charizard just doesn't seem to be doing the job anymore... I might finalize on him, but I'm not sure.

And yeah, I realize I have a huge Ground type weakness on my team.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #44]

May 31, 2007 - 09:26 PM
I got bored!
So I pass on what I decided to do to kill my boredom!

Pokemon Brown

Yes, Brown. I remember a couple years ago I played a great Pokemon Red hack, I just recalled recently about it and this was it. The maker of the hack, Coolboyman, managed not to just re-arrange the script to his liking, but also re-arranged the whole region to make his own region called Rijon. Through my first play through a couple years ago, I was never so lost in a Pokemon game in my life. T_T

The insane map he designed for the game. <.<

The ROM Patch might've been released 3 years ago, but it's still worth a play if you haven't tried it yet. You're gonna need a Pokemon Red Version ROM to play it and an IPS patcher.

Have fun with it.

At the moment, he's also working on another game. rijonAdventures. It works in compliance with Pokemon FireRed. Although the version right now is an Alpha, you can still check out what's in store for the game. He's scheduled to release it sometime this quarter.

rijonAdventures

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #43]

May 30, 2007 - 06:47 PM
Looks like Chocolate, but tastes like crap.
The LG Chocolate... What a horrible cell phone. When I initially got it, I liked it. I was able to send ringtones to myself with no problem, and the wallpapers stretched normally and it still looked nice. When my first problem emerged, there was a software glitch that caused my send button to not work, I called Verizon and they sent me a new phone. Of course, I wouldn't be making this entry if there weren't more problems.

Low and behold, how the ear piece is fuzzy. Whenever you would listen to anything, anyone calling, voice mail, it wouldn't sound very pretty. So with problem number two in hand, I return to the Verizon store with another complaint and they send me off with another phone. I recieved Chocolate #2 three days after I called in. I complained about it two days later.

Then, would you believe it, another problem emerges! I try to talk to people on my phone, the reciever doesn't fucking work! So just hours after receiving Chocolate #3, I have to go and return it again to get a new one! So instead of going to the Verizon store I've normally gone to, I try another one in my area. With no hesitation, they take my phone and fix the problem.

Now, it's been sometime since I've used the music feature on my phone. I have a microSD card it wasn't until last Sunday when I decided to use it. What do you know? Chocolate #4 has a problem! Nothing would play when using it, and occasionally, you'd hear a static sound emitting from the phone. So it wasn't until today that I went in and got it replaced.

Being fed up with the damn phone, I talk to my Dad about possibly replacing the phone with another model. After looking at what's available, I decide on the LG enV as my first choice, or if that fell through, the LG8600 as my second one. So once we enter the Verizon store where I got Chocolate #2 and 3 from, we ask if it's problem. With no company resilience involved, they say I could either replace the phone with another color Chocolate or an LG8600. I ask about the enV, but they said with the hardware I have, charger and headphones, it's not compatible with that model. Since I was gonna choose the LG8600 regardless, I decide to go with that. They say it's gonna be about 45 minutes until I get the phone so me and my Dad decide to walk around the mall nearby and wait.

Before being called out from the queue, we noticed the two people who were waiting behind us also had Chocolates. I realized I wasn't the only one feeling pain with this phone.

So 45 minutes pass and we return to the store. I hand in the receipt and wait at the counter, the guy next to me complaining about his phone problems had a Chocolate also. Amazingly, it's his 6th phone and like me, was getting frustrated with it and didn't want to put up with the bullshit our phones were giving us. His phone problem wasn't solved so smoothly though. One clerk said he was unable to get another model and was only eligible for another Chocolate. Being that he was on his 6th one, he didn't want another one, and argued back with the manager, wondering if there was anything he could've done.

Me and my dad decide to sit down and just let that problem flow. When he returns to the seating area, we find a surprised guy explaining to us everything was just a mis-understanding and he was able to get the same phone I was getting.

So time passes, and I finally receive my phone.

I'm actually happy about this one because for one thing, everything actually works. Sending ringtones, wallpapers, all that good stuff.

After this horrific rant from me, just never get a fucking LG Chocolate. It's not all it's cracked up to be.

Response entries:
Forgot to make a CJ about this last week by Ceres

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #42]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal