Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Alice's Journal

Journal Banner

Alice's Journal Statistics
View Alice's profile
Entries 400 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 71 entries are private (17.75% of total)
Views 175269
Replies Alice has made 3574 comments [view stats]
Comments 7645 comments (19.11 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 532 props given to Alice [who be proppin?]
Buddies 63 buddies
Relation You are not Alice's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Apr 6, 2006 - 05:55 AM
It's amazing how great my tits still look.
Now please, please go to this thread and vote on our stories.

http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/war-words/

We all spent a lot of time writing them. I read them all and voted this morning, and I was actually surprised at how good some of them are.

Don't leave us hanging!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (24 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Apr 5, 2006 - 09:42 AM
I did it.
I took the placement test to apply for nursing school yesterday (it's called the "COMPASS," but I think it was actually the ACT).

Anyway, the test had three sections: Writing, reading and mathematics. I'm almost embarrassed to reveal my math scores, but I'm going to anyway for the sake of humor. Oh, and the highest possible score in any category is a 99. Here are my scores:

Writing: 97
Reading: 92
Pre-Algebra: 65
Algebra: 18

Yep. 18. I'm not making that up.

Also, I'm almost positive that my reading score would have been higher had it not been for the fact that just as I was finishing up the writing portion, the test coordinator and another student started talking loudly about her test scores. After about ten minutes I finally stopped, got up and walked over to them and asked them to please hold it down because I couldn't concentrate on what I was supposed to be reading.

The guy acted like a total jerk and told me that he could put me in a private room, but that I'd have to start the test over. At that point I was already 45 minutes or so into the test and I wasn't about to start over. Then I was so pissed off and flustered that I really couldn't concentrate, even though they did lower their voices after I complained. =/

Farging Bastidges.

Anyway, I tested out of all English classes, but now I have to take stupid algebra. I'd rather eat glass.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (52 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Apr 3, 2006 - 09:50 PM
The Best Part of "My Humps"
Seriously, there's a great little jazzy bit right at the end that makes me smile every time I hear it. Now, I don't know the first thing about jazz, but if anyone knows of anything I can download that sounds like that, I'd love to hear about it.

Please don't recommend Ella Fitzgerald or Al Jarreau to me, because that's not the kind of jazz I like. =/

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (42 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Mar 26, 2006 - 05:27 PM
Oh Man
You guys HAVE to see this movie. Have to.

Inside Man.

I had my long-awaited day of fun yesterday, and among other things I went to see this movie.

I knew it was going to be awesome from the first second because of the theme song, Chaiyya Chaiyya Bollywood Joint. If anyone wants it, PM me and I'll send it over AIM or something.

About the movie, though, the entire thing seemed to be ad lib. I swear it didn't seem like any of the actors were saying their lines, which I realize is sort of the point in a good movie, but I've never seen anything like this. It truly seemed that the thing was a documentary or something, to the point that it was almost freaking me out. Even the supporting actors who only had a few lines were somehow able to pull this off.

Also, the writing was su-freaking-perb. Just brilliant.

I can not say enough about this movie. Stop whatever it is you're doing or planning to do, get in your car, and drive to the theatre NOW.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (36 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Mar 24, 2006 - 10:41 AM
For nadienne
If this doesn't cheer you up, I don't know what will. This is amazing, and I know you'll appreciate the fact that it's accompanied by one of the best Beatles songs ever.

Oh, and you have to watch the whole thing to get the full effect!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81634656145640

I highly doubt he gets any chicks with this act, but whatever. I'm impressed.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (14 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Mar 23, 2006 - 01:05 PM
Only read this if you want to laugh your ass off.
I sent this to my buddy since it's his birthday today. I call him "Little E"...
http://muglets.com/MS-1XW4-B

Then I sent this one to my daughter. Let's call him "Napoley-elka Dynamite"
http://muglets.com/MS-1XWG-B

Then, my daughter sent this one of herself back to me:
http://muglets.com/MS-1Y4J-B

Pure hilarity. Or it could be that the older I get, the more easily amused I become. =/

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Mar 22, 2006 - 01:45 PM
Books On Tape
Hi. My name is Elka and I'm an addict.

I started listening to books on tape about three years ago and my addiction has slowly progressed to the point where it is taking over my life. I find myself pouring milk down the drain just to have an excuse to go to the store so I can listen to my books in the car. Once when I was at the end of a particularly suspense-filled book, I even considered making a "midnight cigarrette run"...and I don't even smoke! I have completely stopped listening to music or the radio. If there's been another terrorist attack on the US, I haven't heard about it because all I ever do in the car is listen to books on tape.

Is anyone else obsessed with these things?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (18 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Mar 18, 2006 - 08:06 AM
Ya'll come see me now, y'hear?
I didn't get an answer in the Post Your Picture thread, so I'll ask here. Does anyone live in or near Vegas or is anyone going to be there from June 23-27?

We're taking a vacation and I'd love to meet anyone who's in that area. Unless you're an internet stalker. If so, I don't want to meet you.

Also, waking up early before anyone else and drinking coffee in a quiet house is the best thing ever.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (18 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 17, 2006 - 07:12 PM
Sweet.
I am so sad that I lost my journal banner. This is a long shot, but does anyone have it? My daughter made it for me and I doubt she still has it.

Tonight I scrub bathtubs and toilets and reward myself with knitting and a beer afterward.

Also, I'm going to see the Dead Sea Scrolls tomorrow!

That's it for now.

<3

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (17 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Alice's Journal