Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Alice's Journal

Journal Banner

Alice's Journal Statistics
View Alice's profile
Entries 400 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 71 entries are private (17.75% of total)
Views 174880
Replies Alice has made 3574 comments [view stats]
Comments 7645 comments (19.11 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 532 props given to Alice [who be proppin?]
Buddies 63 buddies
Relation You are not Alice's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
May 25, 2007 - 02:18 PM
I would like to know...
what the hell just bit me on my stomach. I was outside messing around in my flowers just now and all of a sudden my stomach - like right where it turns into my side - started stinging like crazy. I looked at it and there was a white spot, which is now bright red and swelling (and still hurts). But no bug. The disturbing thing is that I saw an ugly black spider in the mulch about a minute before I felt the sting, but I figured if I left him alone he would leave me alone.

This is not how I wanted to start my glorious cookie-filled three day weekend.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #219]

May 25, 2007 - 10:12 AM
Hello, long weekend.
Yay for three-day weekends! Also, Randy is taking Wyatt to an Atlanta Braves game on Saturday morning and they're spending the night in Atlanta and coming home on Sunday afternoon. I'm trying to think of something fun to do since I'll have the house to myself. Suggestions?

One happy thing is that I have finally, FINALLY reached my goal weight and now I get to make (and eat!) the chocolate chip oatmeal cookies that I've been using as motivation. No one will ever understand how much I've been thinking about those cookies. <3

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #218]

May 20, 2007 - 01:17 PM
I think I just saw a dead lady.
Today I had lunch with my sister and her kids at this cafe in the next town over, and as we were leaving I noticed a small crowd of people standing around looking down at something. When I got closer, I saw that it was an extremely gray woman lying on the ground. She was very, very still and...well, gray. And they all had their hands over their mouths and were shaking their heads. One guy was on his cell phone making a frantic call to 911.

Pretty disturbing. I had an oxygen tank in my car and would have strapped it to the poor lady but my mask was at home.

One funny thing, though. My niece, Bea (8 years old), who is the world's pickiest eater, had not had a bite of food at the cafe because as usual nothing they had looked appealing to her. When we passed the dead lady, she announced with an extremely straight face, "I told you their food was horrible."

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #217]

May 18, 2007 - 08:44 AM
God bless you, John Mayer.
I know a girl
She puts the color inside of my world
She's just like a maze
Where all of the walls all continually change

And I've done all I can
To stand on her steps with my heart in my hand
Now I'm starting to see
Maybe it’s got nothing to do with me

Fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers, be good to your daughters, too

Oh, you see that skin?
It's the same she's been standing in
Since the day she saw him walking away
Now she's left
Cleaning up the mess he made

So fathers, be good to your daughters
So mothers, be good to your daughters, too

Boys, you can break
You find out how much they can take
Boys will be strong
And boys soldier on
But boys would be gone without warmth from
A woman's good, good heart

On behalf of every man
Looking out for every girl
You are the god and the weight of her world

So fathers, be good to your daughters
So mothers be good to your daughters, too
So mothers be good to your daughters, too
So mothers be good to your daughters, too.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (16 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #216]

May 18, 2007 - 05:29 AM
Dream Interpretation
I am very skeptical of people who claim to interpret dreams, because mine are almost always a twist on something that either happened that day or is getting ready to happen that I'm thinking about.

For example, last night I dreamed that I was at a sports bar with blue. I ordered some tall frozen mango drink, and she ordered something called "blood brandy" which ended up being this very cool-looking dark red drink in a short glass. The drink was garnished with these so-red-they-were-almost-black roses. It was a very gothic looking drink, to say the least.

While we were talking, the televisions were so loud that we were getting really annoyed. Finally, we ended up going to the bar to pay and when I got my credit card receipt I saw that the one drink had cost me $50. Some of it was because they had made my drink a double without asking me first, some of it was an automatic gratuity, and a huge chunk of it was a "TV surcharge" which pissed me off royally because we had just spent the last hour trying to hear one another over the loud televisions.

The dream went on, but that was the gist of it.

Now, here's what I did yesterday that would have caused me to have a dream like this: I met blue for coffee and when I sat down outside I noticed that the music was a little bit loud. Not ridiculously loud or anything, just slightly annoying. She ordered a tall, frozen drink that was slightly orange in color. After I left Starbucks I went to this jewelry store that also sells really good wine. I went to pick up two bottles of Sangiovese (which I plan to take with me to the Maine meet) but they were out, so the saleslady told me she could order it for me, which was fine. The wine ended up being $25 a bottle, which isn't all that shocking since it's probably the best wine I've ever had, but as I was leaving the store I did feel a slight pang of remorse that I had just dropped $50 on two bottles of wine.

So keep your dream interpretations to yourself, please, because I have mine all figured out.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #215]

May 17, 2007 - 02:13 PM
Something very cool happened today.
I met blue! We had some nice girl-talk and some delicious Starbucks coffee, and I have to say that (like almost everyone, it seems) she is even cuter in person than she is in her pictures.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (15 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #214]

May 16, 2007 - 02:35 PM
The Best
The best flavor of Jelly Belly is juicy pear. End of discussion.

But notice how they named it "juicy pear" instead of just plain "pear." That's to get your mouth watering. Pretty tricky, Jelly Belly people!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (23 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #213]

May 14, 2007 - 03:36 PM
Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy
The oxygen supply people called just now and they are bringing my oxygen tanks this afternoon! I can't tell you how happy this makes me. It's like Christmas.

Now I can stop worrying every second that I might be getting ready to get another headache. And I can have a beer!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (19 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #212]

May 13, 2007 - 08:37 AM
Happy Mothers Day
For Mothers Day I got a night at the Westin Hotel in uptown Charlotte (and a pair of diamond earrings!) and that is where I am now.

It was soooo relaxing. Last night I ordered room service, donned my IPod and took a long, hot bath and then wrapped myself up in the fluffy white bathrobe hanging behind the bathroom door. Then I got into the softest, downiest bed I have ever seen in my life and ordered Little Children. Kate Winslet just keeps getting more and more beautiful, and I really loved this movie. It's so disturbing, and some parts of it hit really close to home for me. I slept with the shades open, and two entire walls are glass. I laid there for a while before going to sleep last night looking out at all the lit-up high-rises surrounding this hotel.

This morning I got up around 7:00, worked out a little bit in my room (I had to use a bottle of chardonnay from the mini-bar for hand weights, but whatever works), ordered a huge breakfast, and now I'm going to take a shower and get packed up. We're having lunch at my sister's house and Christian and Dane are going to be there. I wish Wyatt was home this weekend, but I'm sure he's having fun on his camping trip.

This was probably the best Mothers Day present I have ever received.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #211]

May 12, 2007 - 12:24 PM
Right this minute
Despite the fact that I am pretty pissed off that two people have now backed out on the meet, leaving either someone or everyone to pay extra, I have the house to myself, a carrot cake baking in the oven that smells wonderful, and I'm sitting beside an open window listening to the beginnings of a thunderstorm and feeling the cool air blow across my skin.

Today my glass is half full. (Even though I did get a cluster headache early this morning. But that's OK because at least I know I'll be over them in time for the meet.)

EDIT: Here you go.
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...understorm.flv

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 seamonkeys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #210]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Alice's Journal