Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Mercury Blue's Journal

Journal Banner
"So he says 'I gotta go home on Sunday.' So I says 'Why do you got to?' So he says 'they always expect me home on Easter Sunday.' So I say, 'what do they expect you to do? Lay an egg?'"

Mercury Blue's Journal Statistics
View Mercury Blue's profile
Entries 39 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 7 entries are private (17.95% of total)
Views 14035
Replies Mercury Blue has made 70 comments [view stats]
Comments 193 comments (4.95 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 6 props given to Mercury Blue [who be proppin?]
Buddies 2 buddies
Relation You are not Mercury Blue's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Oct 22, 2006 - 07:50 PM
oy oy oy oy oy oy...
tired
To blog or not to blog, that is a damn well good question...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Aug 20, 2006 - 05:46 PM
I just woke up like two or so hours ago...
Better than Ezra rocked last night and I didn't give a damn about the other band. It was fun since it has been awhile since I've been to a concert.

Downside, I got home late and then was up very late talking to a friend on the phone, so I slept for like most of the day today.

Yeah, that's right.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Aug 15, 2006 - 07:53 PM
The other side of time.
How boring everything is lately. I usually have something to comment on, but nope not this time.

So nothing too thrilling to talk about really. Well the sky was blue and then well then it went away and got dark. And um yeah, it rained.

Yea, boring nonsense.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Aug 1, 2006 - 09:13 PM
My what talent you have!

Ahahahaha...it's been years since I've watched Sailor Moon, but I do every once in a while play "Another Day" thinking I'll finally finish the game. (HAH!)

For those of you who are confused..there's an episode in the Doom Tree series where the girls all want the starring role, Snow White, in a play. In the scene where they're all arguing about it, Makoto says she should get the role because she has the biggest breasts. In the DiC dub, they changed it so Makoto says she should be Snow White because she has the most talent.

Anyways, sadly that level takes the LEAST amount of talent.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Jul 27, 2006 - 08:53 PM
Woe says me
Okay, so I was being bitchy earlier and have chose to make a public annoucement instead. Bitchy MB isn't good, MB is just annoyed right now with certain morons in her life. Soo..

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS COSPLAY BADLY!!

This has been brought to by MB, a concern friend who has a friend who cosplay's badly. Who is terribly worried for her friend.

;.;

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Jul 10, 2006 - 12:36 AM
I hate him.
Annoyed
I hate him, I really do hate him. No, not a dislike either, but a pure hate for him.
Really now he is a few years older then me and I do suspect is he starting to get romanticly involved with a MINOR and when I say minor she is the same age as my own little sister. Fifteen!!! I am sorry, but I think it is WRONG for him to be hanging around someone that young when he is so much damn older than her. He should know better, there are plenty of girls his age, I don't see why he wants this one.
As a friend I feel I should say something, warn him, hell even warn the kid. Actually, the girl is literally throwing herself at him and he seems to like it. :\ Tsk tsk tsk...

But then again the girl is in the wrong too. She should know better, that he is a GROWN MAN and she is still in GRADE school. I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt her, but still in my heart of hearts this is wrong. I HIGHLY suspect her parents don't know this is going on.

Oh hell, I don't know what the fuck to do. Find out if the parents really know or not, kick friend's ass for being a jerk, or talking to him nicely, or both.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Jul 7, 2006 - 10:05 PM
Smack my arse and call me Shirley!
:shh:
._.

No wait...

Please don't call me Shirley.

zomg like picture of CNN building and rib cage flashing coming like soon...haha yeah right.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Jun 30, 2006 - 09:08 PM
Married to the sea~~~
Well, well, I really do need to pack for this weekend, but I have been putting it off. And I leave early tomorrow so it means I must do it now. :\
So I leave it here with laters and a bit of Married to the Sea humor too.
Ciao you guuuuys~!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Jun 27, 2006 - 11:38 PM
So much has changed. Not really.
Sick and tired
For the past month or two I get online I think about logging into all the forums and such I use to be so active in, then I get tired and go to bed instead.
List stuff mer-bob so-so yeah yeah, 'cause I am lazy:
1- Work sucks.
2- Staying out late is fun during the week, but then you have to get up early the next day.
3- Cheap coffee is the liquid form of the devil.
4- I spent 45 FRICKIN dollars just to fill up my car today.
5- I spend way too much time playing Animal Crossing. It's stupid, yet I keep playing it. It is just about as stupid as Sims.
6- Atlanta this weekend with friends! Yay!
7- I wish so called "friends" would stop asking me for frickin favors! What am I, some kind of charity. Jeezus get a job like the rest of us.
8- The guy at the Gamestop near my house is creepy and likes to make comments about my hair ("redheads I hear are firey lil' things" and so on). ._. Oookay, I think I might just go the other one across town if he keeps up with the weird-o thing.

When looking at old pictures on my laptop I have come to realize I have changed a lot, personality-wise too.

I don't think anyone really remembers this one, it was taken a few years ago...

And this one was a few months ago...nerd glasses yay!

Now I wear even nerd-ier glasses. Cat eye frames, I like plastic frames. For what reason? I just do because well I do!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (17 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

May 1, 2006 - 08:34 PM
When in Rome...
aaaaahhhh
Okay some like maybe sort of I kinda of ticked off a bunch of redcoats who are all deeply devoted to revolutionary reenacting.

=O

But come on us 1812-ers are like WAY more awesome and like yeah. Snotty red coats, don't ask me how I managed to ONLY tick them off and not the rest of revolutionary reenacting community.

--eh.

Yeah, like so idea of what all the hell I had been up to over the last year. I have reenactors ADD; it is not only 1812 either.

;.;

I can't help myself. This all Julie's fault. First it was the whole SCA thing, got bored of that. :| Long story.

So yeah, I am geek who sometimes thinks she was born in the wrong time period and then I realized I would DIE without the interweb and my PS2.

Really I would just DIE without them both.

So this whole thing made no sense, but I thought I should let you guys know if I turn up dead by what looks like a flintlock musket shot that got me, let the cops know who they were.

=o

(btw hay I am not dead, just been too busy with like LIFE to really post much. Stupid life of mine always taking up so much time...grrrrr >D)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 yeahs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Mercury Blue's Journal